*** official Alloa v Heart of Midlothian v lc last 16 thread***

Bazzas right boot

2 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Bang on mate. A few sad weirdos who can't see how utrely shite we've been for years now. 

Spot on lads. Cannot wait for the excuses to come rolling in.

They will be along shortly - we are all “pantwetters” don’t you know.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

• Bazzas right boot

Hate to say it, but we’ve been underperforming for 5 years or more as a Club, on a lot of levels,recruitment, getting good youngsters into the team that can push us onto greater heights etc. sterile management, shocking away form, lack of exciting attacking play apart from the occasional game, the list goes on. Something needs to change, I’m not very shocked after defeats to Alloa and Dunfermline, the worrying thing is I can’t see how we’re going to get back to the level of challenging for Europe etc any time soon. 

onwards and upwards

Congratulations to Alloa. 

They deserved to win today.

Part timers over extra time.

Against a supposedly premier league team 

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

The usual moaners will be out in force,we've now played 210minutes in the space of a few days against a well drilled sidelet's cut the laddies a bit if slack 

What a load of pish. 

7 minutes ago, tian447 said:

This gets trotted out every time we have a bad result. 

Is she in the ****ing dugout or something?  Or starting up front? 

No, but she is ultimately responsible for everything, including a loser mentality and a nicey nicey approach, one that contributed to is being in the league we are in, along with the moronic SPFL. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Plenty more similar games to go in the league. It looks like these players think they are above this level and it stinks. 

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Tough day for Robbie on Monday morning. He will be called into the tupperware and Avon room to face Ann

"Oh well Robbie, we win some and lose some. Do you want a cup of tea"

Pretty obvious why he came back. ****ing easy street for him.

The sooner people wake up to how soft things are at our club the better.

Club has been soft for years. Time to oust Budge and Co out the door. Her choice of Managers has been horrendous. Bye bye Anne. 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Body language is awful in games and the intensity is non existent

Its ridiculous considering the length of pre-season we had compared to the others. We should be blowing these teams with away with fast moving football. Get that on the go and these teams sitting in deep won't stand a chance.

Cowdenbeath, Dunfermline, Arbroath and Alloa have worked their game plan to a tee, sit in and watch us labour away with zero intensity or ideas. If we come out and play the way we played against Dundee from the get go these games are over by half time.

2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

This has to be the low-point of Neilson's career (both player and manager). There are about 4 players from our entire squad whom I would keep...

He better not come out with some soft-soap garbage after that, post-match. 

What smirking, smart arsed, thought out crap will Robbie hit us with after this debacle. He needs to turn around the crap we are serving up, been waiting on this since Arbroath. Hate to say it but no style and little substance for a number of games now......worrying

2 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Budge's Hearts. Soft as shite on and off the field. 

Hard to argue with that. Until there is change at the top this is going to continue. 

We are a 'nice' club and that is getting us nowhere. 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

More time to prepare for the Cup final. 

Better make it worth it. 

If we don't get our finger out even with them playing pish, they will easily put 4 past us minimum 

16 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I give a **** about one of only two trophies we have a chance of winning!!!

No doubt the apologists will be on telling us it’s only the Mickey Mouse cup! 🤬

Smashing,I’d rather we claimed promotion

If by some chance we were to be promoted this season, with the mindset present within the club we will come straight back down again

i had flashbacks today, reminded me of watching Hearts 1979/80, crap team who scrambled promotion and came straight back down again

The whole mindset of the club is so wrong, a complete overhaul is required, what we give for a Wallace Mercer, a man with vision and a plan 

Just now, rudi must stay said:

Most embarrassing part of the recent documentary was that "she wants to be a force in Europe" living in fantasy land.. 

I might be wrong as didn't rewatch it but in the 1st episode I'm sure she said "fans are just happy to see their club survive"

😐

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Tough day for Robbie on Monday morning. He will be called into the tupperware and Avon room to face Ann

"Oh well Robbie, we win some and lose some. Do you want a cup of tea"

Pretty obvious why he came back. ****ing easy street for him.

The sooner people wake up to how soft things are at our club the better.

I agree AB is culpable and that was a honking, soft as putty performance.  A lot of comments though seem to forget that she is Chairperson and no longer CEO.    She has already taken a step back and is actively placing the decision making on others.    

Another poor away performance from Hearts. 

Shite team by Neilson today. Boyce starting again when he's been shite. White starting! Walker has been pish. Lee has been pish yet he doesn't change it up. 

Why sign two absolute imposters in Robert’s and Frear rather than one decent player ? 
it seems we’re doomed to go around and around in a never ending circle of S HITE

Just now, Silvery_Moon said:

Hard to argue with that. Until there is change at the top this is going to continue. 

We are a 'nice' club and that is getting us nowhere. 

We need strong leadership. Results like that and the recent performance has been so below what the minimum standards should be. 

She couldn't give a bollocking to Robbie if she tried. 

I wouldn't put it past her to get CL to give Robbie a wee word in the ear instead. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

You asked the ****ing question. 

Don't ask if you do not want a answer. 

I asked my son what he was reading. He said a book. Kinda missed the point

4 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

The usual moaners will be out in force,we've now played 210minutes in the space of a few days against a well drilled sidelet's cut the laddies a bit if slack 

Sniff sniff

****ing honking Franco 

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

The manager takes a lot of the blame here but the reality is our squad is full of shit.

I can't see us getting promoted without major surgery to this squad.  We are miles behind Dunfermline and even Raith.

First things first, the likes of Naismith and Boyce are on too much money to continue as passengers.

... the squad is full of shit, and nobody would cut Stendel any slack regarding this. This result has been in the cards for weeks now.

4 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

Been called a happy clapper a lot of time son here but I’m getting sick of cutting Hearts slack. Coming up in 3 years of cutting them slack and waiting on things to come. 

4 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I’m just glad An Angry Robbie managed to get the message across about unacceptable performances after the Dunfermline game!!

imagine the players hadn’t listened and we put in an absolute dross performance again????

Thing is mate people point out the shite play and get told to shut up here. After the 3-0 win we got told to stop complaining about the absolutely dire second half which looked like the rest of the games.

Hopefully now people will actually see there's a problem.

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I might be wrong as didn't rewatch it but in the 1st episode I'm sure she said "fans are just happy to see their club survive"

😐

Didn't like that bit either

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

This has to be the low-point of Neilson's career (both player and manager). There are about 4 players from our entire squad whom I would keep...

I'm here now, Robbie will know this as well. 

17 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Where you been last few years

Oh I’ve been watching alright and don’t miss many games home and away. I can cite many games that we’ve been pish but this is just plumbing new depths of pish. These lazy inept feckers need a public flogging on the foundation plaza. Absolutely embarrassing. I didn’t think we could stoop so low again 

Up there with Birkirkara and Peterhead. Unfortunately every game could go either way with Robbie regardless of how poor or otherwise the opposition are. It's how he sets up. 

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

But, but, but, top 6 SPL squad though!!:lol:

Aye , up there with "fancy us to beat Celtic" - after a string of absolutely piss poor performances against some of the worst clubs in Scottish football. 😄

6 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

In the end, there are no excuses!

Arguably, the worst result in living memory and that is really saying something.

Not quite, I remember Forfar in cup at Tynecastle and a loss to East Stirling

Nelly Terraces
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

They will be along shortly - we are all “pantwetters” don’t you know.....

I always love that wee Kickback cliche, not only completely sheep like & unoriginal but always comes from guys who are REALLY wetting their knickers sitting in the bedrooms. Even the slightest bit of criticism & they're bashing away in fury.

Guess they don't really get the irony.

**** sake man.  Look how far it’s fallen now. 

Still little chef will be on just now to blame the pitch and explain it’s hard to break down Alloa Athletco Madrid. 

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

You for real???

You would not have thought so however, in all honesty, we have to many fans that just accept pish like this. The facts are easy to see, we are a bang average championship team.  

I took a lot of heat and accusations of being a hibby when I said that the Dunfirmline result had been coming and that I could not see this side winning the Championship. That said, it gives me no satisfaction  that I appear to have assessed the situation correctly.

I watched from the start of the second half of normal time. The stream went down a couple of times, but as far as I’m aware we didn’t create anything resembling a chance in that 75 minutes of football. Did I miss anything?

Edited by leginten

1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

I agree AB is culpable and that was a honking, soft as putty performance.  A lot of comments though seem to forget that she is Chairperson and no longer CEO.    She has already taken a step back and is actively placing the decision making on others.    

Not enough steps.

She is destroying us.