*** official Alloa v Heart of Midlothian v lc last 16 thread***

Bazzas right boot

Don't care what excuses are given. Just not acceptable. There are no players in the Alloa team that get treated as well as the Hearts team, whether that's training facilities, medical care or pay. Not one of them would even get onto our bench but they are still good enough to turn round a 3-0 loss during the week to get a win today. Lour players complain and moan about pressure, plastic pitches and the opposition trying harder against us. If you can't handle it at a big club then piss off. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

• Bazzas right boot

Clark Griswold
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Worse than last season when they they "still didn’t give a feck" and collapsed to the bottom of the league ? We're about to find out. 

Perhaps I wasn’t clear, crowds at games on the players back last season didn’t seem to phase them, why would it now?

btw I think we’re in agreement, just don’t see why people think fans at games would make a difference. 

Just now, Clark Griswold said:

Perhaps I wasn’t clear, crowds at games on the players back last season didn’t seem to phase them, why would it now?

btw I think we’re in agreement, just don’t see why people think fans at games would make a difference. 

I think we are. 

10 minutes ago, Arry said:

Berra gets pass marks ... if Roberts gets another game then I’m happy to contribute to the plane.

Agreed. He is in no way a footballer. 
Can’t control, pass or cross the ball and spends the vast majority of his time on his arse even though he is one of the biggest guys in the park. 

MarkDevriesScores4

“Battered” ? 

check the stats Robbie ya clown. 

id rather he came out and actually admitted they were pathetic. The players need a rocket up them. Bunch of cloggers losing to painters and decorators.

continue to play like that this season and we have zero chance of promotion. Zero

8 hours ago, Australis said:

A bunch of half hearted overpaid journeymen

With their eye on a cup final and nothing else. 

Saving themselves for their last big outing as footballers.

If you don't try a leg you don't get injured

I would rather watch our youngsters giving 100% in the cup final.

Looks to me like the Alloa manager who ever he is, was way too streetwise for Robbie today too.

This to many of them are legends inside their own heads

Clark Griswold
Just now, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

“Battered” ? 

check the stats Robbie ya clown. 

id rather he came out and actually admitted they were pathetic. The players need a rocket up them. Bunch of cloggers losing to painters and decorators.

continue to play like that this season and we have zero chance of promotion. Zero

He probably meant possession. Which counts for nothing if you don’t progress into the final third and more importantly stick the ball in the net. Bewildering comments from Robbie and worrying to say the least.

25 minutes ago, Australis said:

A bunch of half hearted overpaid journeymen

With their eye on a cup final and nothing else. 

Saving themselves for their last big outing as footballers.

If you don't try a leg you don't get injured

I would rather watch our youngsters giving 100% in the cup final.

Looks to me like the Alloa manager who ever he is, was way too streetwise for Robbie today too.

Peter Grant ex Celtic

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, Jap Jambo said:

Absolutely, that is defending the indefensible. Reflects very poorly on many levels.

His statement should have been one to try to placate the fans by emphasising that the display wasn’t good enough. He really sets himself up sometimes by not just saying the obvious.

We were not good enough. It is unacceptable to lose a competitive match to Alloa Athletic. If the players don’t appreciate which club they are currently playing football for, they shouldn’t be for much longer.

JJ had the right attitude with his players, as described by Ryan Stevenson, when he said that he was asked by him if if realised where he was. He emphasised that Hearts are a club that players should be honoured to play for, and perform accordingly.

15 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:D

Seriously though, some of the yellow bellied, surrender monkey, appologists on this forum make me sick to the pit. They almost deserve how shite we are.

Exactly, there’s supporting the team and then there’s being a fannie. Some folk think the two are one in the same. 

Fitzroy Pointon
14 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I’m assuming the players will be donating their wages this week to the foundation for that shambles. Absolute wage thieves. 

part timers cruising to victory against “a squad full of internationals”. Don’t make me laugh. Utterly pathetic 

Foundation? They should be donating it to charity, to people more deserving of money than that lot. 

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

There's plenty of blame to go round, so I wouldn't want to deny anyone their share.

She signed off on it but it was definitely that ***** that came up with it. 

3 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

His statement should have been one to try to placate the fans by emphasising that the display wasn’t good enough. He really sets himself up sometimes by not just saying the obvious.

We were not good enough. It is unacceptable to lose a competitive match to Alloa Athletic. If the players don’t appreciate which club they are currently playing football for, they shouldn’t be for much longer.

JJ had the right attitude with his players, as described by Ryan Stevenson, when he said that he was asked by him if if realised where he was. He emphasised that Hearts are a club that players should be honoured to play for, and perform accordingly.

Yep, it was a very poor post-match statement. We are not fools, we know when Hearts under-perform. Totally unacceptable.

5 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

This. Far too many players in the present squad just “treating water 

“. That’s been obvious since the season started. Time for them to be gutted.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I fell asleep 5 minutes after kick-off so I've got to be happy I missed this shit. It's been coming though. We are so bloody pedestrian.

Pasquale for King

We were told he was the safe pair of hands who had won this league twice, problem is these teams not only know how he plays they know how to stop it. 
Slow sloppy passing again, awful crosses again, poor finishing again. As the commentator said when Walker got caught offside the first time from a corner “you wonder what they do in training all week”?!?!

Pasquale for King
Just now, gedster said:

At this moment in time, Robbie and his shitehawk comments can piss off back to Dundee Utd.

They wouldn’t take him. 

Worthing Jambo
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Let me stress I am not excusing that absolute drivel but we had an old time official today.  Look at the foul count and I said just before the end of 90 minutes, he would give them a penalty.

Now, what are Lickspittle Mulraney's jobs with the SFA and SPG.

As I lost the free stream at 90 mins I'll wait to see the penalty but I've already been told it wasn't.

PS Having said that we got what we deserved.

Colin, it wasn’t great!

A lot of possession but not where it hurts.

A part time team playing their second game in a week against a full time WELL paid squad, and they looked fitter!

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

We were told he was the safe pair of hands who had won this league twice, problem is these teams not only know how he plays they know how to stop it. 
Slow sloppy passing again, awful crosses again, poor finishing again. As the commentator said when Walker got caught offside the first time from a corner “you wonder what they do in training all week”?!?!

I was a big supporter of Robbie. But his post match comments were disgraceful. The blame for this disgusting defeat lies firmly with Robbie, his coaches and the players. It must be made clear to them all that this is utterly unacceptable. The sooner FOH takes over the club the better.

17 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I was not impressed with him when he left first time but my goodness what I'd give for a few Ryan Stevenson's right now. Somehow who realised how lucky he was to be here and would run through walls for the club. Not just that though, he'd run through walls for his own self pride. It's not just the club these players seem to have no respect for, they have no respect for themselves, the fans or their team mates either. A collective disgrace to the jersey's

jambogirlglasgow
Just now, Taffin said:

I was not impressed with him when he left first time but my goodness what I'd give for a few Ryan Stevenson's right now. Somehow who realised how lucky he was to be here and would run through walls for the club. Not just that though, he'd run through walls for his own self pride. It's not just the club these players seem to have no respect for, they have no respect for themselves, the fans or their team mates either. A collective disgrace to the jersey's

Absolutely bang on the money.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

I was a big supporter of Robbie. But his post match comments were disgraceful. The blame for this disgusting defeat lies firmly with Robbie, his coaches and the players. It must be made clear to them all that this is utterly unacceptable. The sooner FOH takes over the club the better.

Agreed but the two people from the FoH will just agree with what Budge tells them too. Unless the governance structure of the FoH changes were stuck with her and who she chooses to be manager until she decides to go. 

Didn't see the game but I'm not surprised. This result and the Dunfermline result have been coming and it looks like that's going to be the story of our season. 

Some narrow wins, losses and draws against opposition that we should be tucking away by half time. 

We have to hope the likes of Dunfermline don't keep up their winning streak or we will be looking to the play offs to have a chance at promotion.  Losing to Dunfermline and then Alloa the two clubs who stitched us up is unforgivable imo. 

They will be laughing at us, do the players and management not have any pride. 

42 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

The only positive I can take from this afternoon is that Haring played over 100 minutes and managed to walk of at the end.

another positive is that it gives us a free midweek before the final when Celtic will have to play (assuming they beat Ross County)🙄

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Spot on, and reflecting on Robbie’s first stint, Sam, Paterson, Billy King, Jason Holt etc.. you g players, with pace, energy and enthusiasm.. 

this team is just a real disappointment,  full of old journeymen.

the one exception has been Ginelly, when fit

17 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Agreed but the two people from the FoH will just agree with what Budge tells them too. Unless the governance structure of the FoH changes were stuck with her and who she chooses to be manager until she decides to go. 

It is a frustrating thing about FoH.  They agree with Budge and the club on almost everything.  There is barely any challenge or dissent.  

Pasquale for King
Just now, Paolo said:

It is a frustrating thing about FoH.  They agree with Budge and the club on almost everything.  There is barely any challenge or dissent.  

We need to change that. I got an email from them about the two reps the other day, I think there will be two new folk elected. 

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

this team is just a real disappointment,  full of old journeymen.

Absolutely correct and there lies the problem. Alloa are part time with other jobs yet kept going for 120 minutes, enthusiastic and wanting to win. Our players look knackered and incapable of realising what a great honour it is to play for Hearts.

These players need emptied ASAP we nerd Hearts men not journey men.

Build the team around Gordon and the current youth players.

Get rid ASAP of the likes of Naisie and other so called big names who are here for only the money.

AB has to have a look at herself as well.

However glad we only have two competitions to go and hope Septic keep popcorn teath in place for a while.

We need winners on the park but unless there is change WE WILL BE HERE AGAIN NEXT SEASON.

think we just try and bore teams in the hope they fall asleep. possession football with no end product is pointless which is how we'll end up in a number of games if we persist with this beige approach. So scared to lose you forget how to win

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Didn't see the game but I'm not surprised. This result and the Dunfermline result have been coming and it looks like that's going to be the story of our season. 

Some narrow wins, losses and draws against opposition that we should be tucking away by half time. 

We have to hope the likes of Dunfermline don't keep up their winning streak or we will be looking to the play offs to have a chance at promotion.  Losing to Dunfermline and then Alloa the two clubs who stitched us up is unforgivable imo. 

They will be laughing at us, do the players and management not have any pride. 

The Pars are flying, won again today. Might be an idea to go all Old Firm on them and put pitiful bids in for their best players in January to unsettle them. 

We are going to struggle to gain promotion.The legacy of the Levein era remains with us and the ultimate embodiment of this is Robbie Neilson in post.

It should be clear to everyone our football is still on the slide.

To my mind the success or failure of any organisation has its roots in the organisation and leadership at the top.Too many bad decisions caught up with us and remain.

We have appointed a suit as CEO and we are strapped for cash.There is little room for leeway and so we are going to have to depend on a manager who has lot of  limitations.

Robbie is going to have to come up with some answers or his football manager career is down the tubes.

Lots of ideas on this forum  which may not be far off the mark.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Well, that's the answer I reckon. 

I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed that an appeal to ridicule is the best you could muster, turns out you're not the master debater you often come across as.

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:D

Seriously though, some of the yellow bellied, surrender monkey, appologists on this forum make me sick to the pit. They almost deserve how shite we are.

I agree and it’s why we will always be mid table type team in the premier(if we get back) people quick to accept mediocrity 

SectionDJambo
34 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I agree totally 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed that an appeal to ridicule is the best you could muster, turns out you're not the master debater you often come across as.

Robbie oot! 

Scottie Wanshot.
2 hours ago, Hearts007 said:

yes  but unfortunately  not a lot can be done "right now"

will have to wait for the transfer window, and get rid of the ones that will never make it with Hearts, quite a few.  But at the end of the day, the league is the number one target.

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

will have to wait for the transfer window, and get rid of the ones that will never make it with Hearts, quite a few.  But at the end of the day, the league is the number one target.

We seem to have been waiting for the next transfer window for about 4 years. Waiting in vain!

Scottie Wanshot.
Just now, Francis Albert said:

We seem to have been waiting for the next transfer window for about 4 years. Waiting in vain!

I know. no quality players wanting to come here, just the imposters.

4 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Seriously, with our record of recruitment?

We would only add more crap to the crap we have already 

Francis Albert
24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We need to change that. I got an email from them about the two reps the other day, I think there will be two new folk elected. 

When was the email? I don't seem to have it. And the last news item on the FOH website is over 4 months old! Or well over half a million quid  in donations ago.

Edited by Francis Albert

Think that’s me done on here till next match day. But I’ll leave my parting thoughts.

1. Can folk please stop fawning over Stendel. He was just another clown in our 5 year long circus. 

2. Levein. We just got papped out the cup by Alloa and his name is still getting flung about. He’s gone, finished and never to be seen again. He doesn’t get any credit when times are good so he can’t still get shit flung at him when it’s bad. Get over him.

3. That was absolutely pish.