*** official Alloa v Heart of Midlothian v lc last 16 thread***

Bazzas right boot

Just now, hunts said:

Dundee United fans didn’t give a shit when he left them in the summer, it’s clear to see why.  To think we actually paid compensation to get him.

Another Budge master stroke.

I don't recall any outrage when he left Hearts for MK Dons either. Lat season Dundee Utd fans wanted him away for their return to the Premier, think that says quite a lot.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

• Bazzas right boot

Budge is the common denominator here. I’m thankful she stumped up the cash to save us and I know it was an investment that she’ll make a tidy sum from but enough is enough. 
We have learned nothing since being shafted down a division. 
We need to be completely ruthless and selfish. 

If not then we should think about extending the restaurant as that’s the most successful thing at Tynie nowadays. 

J.T.F.Robertson
14 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Bench the lot of them and make them earn their cup final place.  That’ll wake the ***** up.  

Most probably wouldn't give a toss ........ seriously.

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Folk defending this are now part of the problem. 

Absobloodylutely  that was not good enough 

The whole fustercluck that we find ourselves in has been brewing for years, as others have said the club has been a soft touch from top to bottom, and there's no sign of anyone knowing how we get out of this.

2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

The 4231 doesn't work and looks like a 451 most of the time. And the same players who look like they couldn't be arsed last season are still playing and playing the same half paced half arsed shite.

Naismith is part of the problem not the solution. Walker ,Boyce , Halket should be improving us but are dragging down.

We must be the slowest team in the country 

Roberts is awful but still gets on every game

4231 worked brilliantly when we played two wingers.

The hybrid model with White and Lee is an abomination. We have 5 wingers at the club, which makes today's side all the more farcical.

27 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Losing to a part time team is indefensible.

Especially in extra time when half of them were probably working today. 

Disgraceful 

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We'll win the league. 

So no crisis. 

we might do but doesn't look certain on recent performances. Only 2 away goals in 300 minutes against teams from our own league which is a very worrying stat especially losing 2 of the 3 games 

**** sake we’re honking. Shocking result!! Neilson was a weak appointment 100% Anne has no clue what’s so ever. Glad we can’t go right now continuing with the shame shite from when levein was in charge. Can’t Anne see that football those two clowns play are not suited for modern day football!!

They players have disgraced themselves today ! They are playing for the famous HMFC and if they don't realise this yet it an honour ! I will give every player that pulls on the maroon shirt support  but I'm starting to really worry that they are just not good enough in what we need to get back to the place we belong.

2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

4231 worked brilliantly when we played two wingers.

The hybrid model with White and Lee is an abomination. We have 5 wingers at the club, which makes today's side all the more farcical.

Out of the five wingers we have, who do you think can get behind defences and put a decent ball into the box?

Edited by GinRummy

1 minute ago, maroonsgotop said:

we're 1/5 to win the league but Dunfermline at 9/1 (they were 20's) looks a far better value bet

Don't mention Hearts and odds...i ve lost £197(of my own dough)  on this and the Dunfermline game ..my own fault 😒

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

Budge is the common denominator here. I’m thankful she stumped up the cash to save us and I know it was an investment that she’ll make a tidy sum from but enough is enough. 
We have learned nothing since being shafted down a division. 
We need to be completely ruthless and selfish. 

If not then we should think about extending the restaurant as that’s the most successful thing at Tynie nowadays. 

Our centre is now marshmallow. 

Just now, Jap Jambo said:

yup, I can picture them sitting down to lunch at training on Monday and being handed menus before changing into some nice fresh kit for some light gym work. Am I the only one that thinks sand dunes in the pissing rain might work better?

Said that on another thread the other day. Bit of hard work would kill this lot

Haven’t been this pissed off at a result under Robbie Neilson since Birkirkara

His interviews then and now read almost exactly the same. 4 years on and he still likes to get his excuses in nice and early

Him and his ****ing loser mentality shouldn’t be anywhere near this club

C514B534-22C5-4F32-AE56-2586BE0D4213.jpeg

0BDABB46-0C66-453F-8ED6-EFA046B9E765.jpeg

Edited by Thommo414

Just now, sadj said:

Walker was ****ing awful today imo , multiple times Boyce made runs and Walker dallied and his shooting was akin to trying to be the first to reach Mars such was the launch angle

Only reason Walker's back at Hearts is because no-one else wanted him

2 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Seriously though, how long has it been like this? Coming up for four years now. 

There's only 1 constant at the club in all the time & she doesn't seem to be keen to leave any time soon. 

I said exactly this just a few posts ago. There is a cultural problem at the club (I don't agree it's AB , so we'll agree to differ) but as said by someone earlier - that's 3 managers who can't a grip on this squad and that is some record. 

I don't see any pride, belief, energy or any of the attributes that make a football team a winning team. Just more of the same. Sad times. 

11 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We'll win the league. 

So no crisis

:rofl:

We're in the Championship and have just been knocked out of a cup by a bunch of part timers.

I don't know what you get paid for being a club shill on here, but it's not enough.

Worthing Jambo
28 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

The late great John Fairgrieve, after a cup defeat to Forfar deispairingly suggested Tynecastle be turned into a car park.

This time it has already been turned into a restaurant.

If you look at the off the field circumstances and the budgets available, this could be construed as being much worse.

It maybe looked better from the premium seats mind!😁

AlphonseCapone

The warning signs have been there, most recently during the week against this same mob. Yet there were folk on that match thread having a go at others for pointing out any negatives during the second half because "we're 3 nil up ffs". 

Something rotten at Hearts and has been for a few years now. 

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

3 defeats in 2 seasons by Alloa for Robbie 😭

utd won the league, easily tho. 

Do you win a league that hasn’t been completed now ? 🤫

Just now, steve123 said:

Anyone heard Robbie's comments yet ?

Can't find anywhere.

Nowt on BBC when I looked. I think he knows the shit is hitting the fan now.  Probably telling the players there will be no post match Jaffa cakes. 

FOH pump huge amounts of money into the club each month and we still have to endure the embarrassment of losing to Alloa. It’s simply not good enough. I’m fed up paying { for me] a significant monthly sum and then watching, or listening to, utter rubbish! We need a strong leader at the club....and quickly!

1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

I'd give Berra and Smith pass marks as the only players that looked like they gave a shit 

Thought he did fine

Scottie Wanshot.

A shocking display today against lowly Alloa. Its really not good enough. there's something really lacking in the team. I think some of the team have No heart, I just there for there wages, I definitely think we have to drop Boyce, I just don't see him scoring, unless it was a penalty, he just doesn't have it  needs to be changes NOW, COMPLETE CLEAR OUT.

31 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Give them a week off. What’s the point training these losers? 

Give them the rest of their careers off!

14 minutes ago, DS98 said:

This is a new low.

I don’t like the term ‘part-time team’ Teams like Alloa are akin to f****** junior or amateur teams. They will train on a Tuesday and Thursday night for an hour and a half. Some players will miss one or even both sessions due to work. All of their players would’ve just done a 40 hour week, some will have grafted this morning and some will be off for a shift tonight.

No teams of coaches, physios, sport scientists, video analysts, masseurs, chefs etc etc.

Absolutely f****** criminal that our bunch of pampered superstars couldn’t score a goal against them in TWO hours!

They should hand their wages to FOH if they had any class.

:spoton:

1 minute ago, jambonian said:

Said that on another thread the other day. Bit of hard work would kill this lot

yup the problem with having a wonderful infrastructure to attract players is you tend to attract the wrong players. I want players that are fighting for contracts and will hurt when they lose. Changes are needed though I don't think throwing another manager under the bus will get us there. That said that 'blaming the ref comment' I just heard leaves me raging... totally out of touch

Just now, Scottie Wanshot. said:

A shocking display today against lowly Alloa. Its really not good enough. there's something really lacking in the team. I think some of the team have No heart, I just there for there wages, I definitely think we have to drop Boyce, I just don't see him scoring, unless it was a penalty, he just doesn't have it  needs to be changes NOW, COMPLETE CLEAR OUT.

Ya mean just sack them all ?

SectionDJambo

This result is probably as bad, if not worse, than the Forfar game back in 1982. That was a severe embarrassment and so is this. 
Where is the desire and determination from these players to satisfy the feeling of anger at what was perpetrated on Hearts by these clubs? Do they actually care? Doesn’t look like it. 
The Alloa chairman was one of the ones who constantly stuck the boot in. What is it about Hearts that makes us so easy to mess around? These players have little backbone and are so easily prevented from imposing real threat in most games for it to be shameful.

This is worse than last season. This result isn’t a complete surprise, which says everything about this current Hearts team.

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Seriously though, how long has it been like this? Coming up for four years now. 

There's only 1 constant at the club in all the time & she doesn't seem to be keen to leave any time soon. 

FoH should have bought her out as agreed with FoH about six months ago and it would not be her decision.  But the greatest fan movement in Scottish football seems reluctant to do what they were established to do and what we have paid more  than £11m to achieve. 

So Ann still picks the CEO and the rest of her team. Will still vote through every club AGM resolution reappointing herself and the rest of the board. And will go only when she chooses to go. 

36 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

I always love that wee Kickback cliche, not only completely sheep like & unoriginal but always comes from guys who are REALLY wetting their knickers sitting in the bedrooms. Even the slightest bit of criticism & they're bashing away in fury.

Guess they don't really get the irony.

Bang on Nelly! 👍

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

I said exactly this just a few posts ago. There is a cultural problem at the club (I don't agree it's AB , so we'll agree to differ) but as said by someone earlier - that's 3 managers who can't a grip on this squad and that is some record. 

I don't see any pride, belief, energy or any of the attributes that make a football team a winning team. Just more of the same. Sad times. 

Neilson has returned to the Levein style of football which is no surprise. Levein was probably chatting to him on the phone before the game. I thought we'd got rid of this shitty tippy-tappy pish when Stendel came in. He had started to get a few of the players onside for an attacking style. It was never going to be a one transfer window turn-around. He'd made a start by getting rid of a few wasters and i very much doubt half these players would be at Hearts if he was still here. The rot had already started years ago in 2016 just before Neilson left and it continued under Cathro and then Levein. Stendel offered something different but now we have to go back to the snore-fest of Levein/Neilson football.

9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Out of the five wingers we have, who do you think can get behind defences and put a decent ball into the box?

Ginnelly definitely although obviously injured.

Henderson and Moore certainly deserve to be playing ahead of White and Lee.

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Nowt on BBC when I looked. I think he knows the shit is hitting the fan now.  Probably telling the players there will be no post match Jaffa cakes. 

Downgraded to digestives, as in hard to digest this performance.

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

This result is probably as bad, if not worse, than the Forfar game back in 1982. That was a severe embarrassment and so is this. 
Where is the desire and determination from these players to satisfy the feeling of anger at what was perpetrated on Hearts by these clubs? Do they actually care? Doesn’t look like it. 
The Alloa chairman was one of the ones who constantly stuck the boot in. What is it about Hearts that makes us so easy to mess around? These players have little backbone and are so easily prevented from imposing real threat in most games for it to be shameful.

This is worse than last season. This result isn’t a complete surprise, which says everything about this current Hearts team.

Absolutely. We need to recruit players with desire  and fight. 

8 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

:rofl:

We're in the Championship and have just been knocked out of a cup by a bunch of part timers.

I don't know what you get paid for being a club shill on here, but it's not enough.

I can’t believe any sane person would come out with the shit he does after a shit result! 🤣

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Brilliant? How many goals did he score - or more like it how many chances did he miss??

“Wasn’t brilliant”

Edited by HMFC 86

The players don't give a shit and haven't for two years. The club captain should be shown the door pronto. Captained us through so many can't be arsed performance it's unbelievable.

5 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Ginnelly definitely although obviously injured.

Henderson and Moore certainly deserve to be playing ahead of White and Lee.

They do deserve a go. Wasn’t disagreeing with your post, I just think it’s an appalling  state of affairs that we have one winger who can do a job out of 5. 

Edited by GinRummy

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Do you win a league that hasn’t been completed now ? 🤫

Fair point, but he was a fair bit clear! 

Tenaciousdandy

Hearts manager Robbie Neilson: "I thought we battered them the whole game. We just couldn't get the goal. And then we lose the penalty from a bad decision at a key moment, for the referee. We have to take it on the chin but if we don't put it in the back of the net we won't win football matches."

6 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:
46 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9529c5d709d686ca3b908

I doubt there will be scenes like that in the Hearts dressing room

Live webcam footage of Robbie reading the riot act to the players.

tumblr_o3lbuuZCRu1rbud4zo1_500.gif

Just now, Dandyman79 said:

Hearts manager Robbie Neilson: "I thought we battered them the whole game. We just couldn't get the goal. And then we lose the penalty from a bad decision at a key moment, for the referee. We have to take it on the chin but if we don't put it in the back of the net we won't win football matches."

I hope this is just public messaging and Robbie has a different interpretation behind closed doors!!

25 minutes ago, hunts said:

Dundee United fans didn’t give a shit when he left them in the summer, it’s clear to see why.  To think we actually paid compensation to get him.

Another Budge master stroke.

Shanklands goals masked Neilson’s weaknesses as a Manager.