January transfer window ( Now closed )

kingantti1874

Newton51
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

What a shame, can you imagine the stick we would get if Jonny Hayes signed for us and wasn’t getting paid any wages until next summer 😆

Also bought Ross mccrorie on tick with an initial Loan to get the money together 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Sir Gio

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lone Striker
26 minutes ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

Impressed we have managed to sign someone like GMS while in the Championship. Let's hope he can perform. 

Well done Hearts. 

Very impressed indeed.    I'd imagine a few other clubs would have loved to speak to him after Aberdeen stalled, so full marks to Robbie for nipping in and getting him onside.   Robbie needs to change our tactics/style  now to maximise the impact of having a winger like GMS on the pitch.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Also bought Ross mccrorie on tick with an initial Loan to get the money together 

Indeed. That ***** of a chairman is desperate to get fans back in too. 
I think they’ve had to pay players deferred wages too. Surprised that the Green Cowdenbeath have signed anyone considering they had to do it last month too. 

Is Ross Stewarts loan due to finish this month? Reckon he'd be a decent option to keep with Doyle gone for good

steve123
1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

Is Ross Stewarts loan due to finish this month? Reckon he'd be a decent option to keep with Doyle gone for good

Has been extended 

40 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Assuming he was stuck on the carpet and you had a free shot  :lol:

I remember the Bells best for Highland League and Junior cock fights. Ridiculous behaviour  :lol:

A free shot 😒 cheeky **** , like I needed a free shot. Ally was always ok apart from that night , he was way out of order to Meg that time. ****ing loved working in there til 1 then down to Budz til 3.... I think I lost a Budz tie at least twice a week 🤣 good times.

Anyway back on topic , potentially a good signing , GMS I mean not ASC

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

🤣 Or a watertight 100 year contract 

Heard he's on 8k a week too....

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Heard he's on 8k a week too....

Pay as you play contract 😜

steve123

Great signing, on to the next one it seems quiet on striker front.

Edited by steve123
1 hour ago, Cut The Crap said:

Maybe a little harsh, but 30-something games and 3 goals in the past two years don't exactly scream "peak of condition and firing on all cylcinders".

He also seems to almost exactly fit the template of the signings that have got us into our current sorry state in the first place.

I had been hoping for evidence of a fresh approach with the change in manager, but I'm not seeing it.

Anyway, as I said, I hope he proves me wrong!

He's played 25 games since July (and scored a couple).

18 minutes ago, sadj said:

A free shot 😒 cheeky **** , like I needed a free shot. Ally was always ok apart from that night , he was way out of order to Meg that time. ****ing loved working in there til 1 then down to Budz til 3.... I think I lost a Budz tie at least twice a week 🤣 good times.

Anyway back on topic , potentially a good signing , GMS I mean not ASC

Cracking player when on it. Believe no Bells any longer swayed him away from Aberdeen 

Kilmarnock agree to Brophy going on loan to St Mirren until the end of the season when he will sign his deal

St Mirren also sign another striker

St Mirren have signed Eamonn Brophy on loan from Kilmarnock prior to a permanent summer move after also securing fellow striker Collin Quaner.

Quaner, a 29-year-old German who has been without a club since leaving Huddersfield Town in the summer, has signed until the end of the season.

The 24-year-old Brophy had already agreed to join St Mirren this summer.

He told St Mirren's website he had "a number of options" but thought the Paisley club "felt right for me".

"I've watched the team a number of times this season and I like the way they play and I think it will suit me," Brophy said.

WheatfieldWarrior
2 hours ago, Stendelnator said:

“On paper Messi should be a good signing but he’s not scored much this season” - Hearts fans 

Limited Player who is done at this level, Legs gone, would maybe do a backup if Wighton gets injured but that about it...

Edited by WheatfieldWarrior
9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Cracking player when on it. Believe no Bells any longer swayed him away from Aberdeen 

Haha aye probably , you have to be new school , live at Rubislaw or beside Pittodrie , drink in Soul and hang about the toilets in Nox or you can’t play for Aberdeen now......

8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Kilmarnock agree to Brophy going on loan to St Mirren until the end of the season when he will sign his deal

St Mirren have signed Eamonn Brophy on loan from Kilmarnock prior to a permanent summer move after also securing fellow striker Collin Quaner.

Quaner, a 29-year-old German who has been without a club since leaving Huddersfield Town in the summer, has signed until the end of the season.

He told St Mirren's website he had "a number of options" but thought the Paisley club "felt right for me".

"I've watched the team a number of times this season and I like the way they play and I think it will suit me," Brophy said.

Kick the opposition? 

Whatever
12 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Should have sat the ***** in the stand.

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Just in the door, Joe has the gab on it all. Brilliant, transparency in it's purest form.

OldGorgie
17 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Neilson only signs shite.

This must be down to Savage OBV.

Thanks for your in depth critical review. 

Rick Sanchez
3 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Just in the door, Joe has the gab on it all. Brilliant, transparency in it's purest form.

I like him. Dunno why but I have a gut feeling he'll be a success.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

I like him. Dunno why but I have a gut feeling he'll be a success.

We have been wondering who and when we would be appointing someone with a respected level f football credibility, Joe expresses he has played at a lower level, been part of successful promotions at different clubs. That is the second Hearts related video with Joe,  i have watched today.

Rescued by a genius.

42 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Where the **** are St Mirren getting the money? 🤔 

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Cruyff said:

Where the **** are St Mirren getting the money? 🤔 

The Celtic Shop ?

18 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

That's exactly what many of us have been looking for from Hearts. Signing? "top 4 level" players. Glad it is finally the aim. 

GinRummy
18 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Yeah. I like that approach. 👍 for joe 

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Aye, maybe. Colin Quaner can't be cheap. 

Interesting indeed.

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Yeah. I like that approach. 👍 for joe 

I gave him a week to open talk, still got tomorrow to go.

8 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

The Celtic Shop ?

7 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Aye, maybe. Colin Quaner can't be cheap. 

C336901D-8069-406D-B52F-805AAEF564C3.jpeg

Central Belt 1874
8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

That's exactly what many of us have been looking for from Hearts. Signing? "top 4 level" players. Glad it is finally the aim. 

I think it's always been the aim, Naismith and Gordon are two examples. However, you cant just sign one or two a year and expect to be top four. 

Money has obviously been tight at the club over the last few years because the amount of players who we have signed in the Budge era are so far away from being that level is frightening. Especially considering the the backing from the fans has been phenomenal.

south morocco
28 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Fantastic watching this. Joe using his contacts to get players in already. Have a feeling this guys will do well for us

Whatever
22 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Thanks for your in depth critical review. 

And your reply only added to the quality.

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

That one picture forever sums up that scummy shithole club. :lol:

Scumtic or St Cheat?

Gorgie Boot boy
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

C336901D-8069-406D-B52F-805AAEF564C3.jpeg

Proper horrible looking shite hole.

Take a few bricks out the inner wall , hand over the readies.

Jamboscanbevicius

GMS looks a very good signing 🤞

Hopefully a CH to follow... would take Stuart Findlay, or Declan Gallacher. Think the latter may be out of our reach unfortunately, but both out of contract this summer.

5-1Jambo

Impressed we were able to get GMS while still in the championship. In my opi ion this is a great signing not just for this season but next. Fully expect him to become a fans favourite. Only my opinion. 

Diadora Van Basten

Sounds like the new guy means business. About time someone got a hold of our transfer business we have wasted some amount of money on awful players.

17 minutes ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

GMS looks a very good signing 🤞

Hopefully a CH to follow... would take Stuart Findlay, or Declan Gallacher. Think the latter may be out of our reach unfortunately, but both out of contract this summer.

Both great shouts, wonder if we could go back in for Jason Kerr too, low ball the Perth farmers with enough money to keep their electricity going

Gorgie Boot boy
10 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I love you.

🥰🥰

Seeing as you are here, any idea on this guy ?

Éric Dewilder

1 hour ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

I think it's always been the aim, Naismith and Gordon are two examples. However, you cant just sign one or two a year and expect to be top four. 

Money has obviously been tight at the club over the last few years because the amount of players who we have signed in the Budge era are so far away from being that level is frightening. Especially considering the the backing from the fans has been phenomenal.

Might have been the aim but clearly the majority of players signed weren't of that standard. 

millerjames398
7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha, not a bad player irc. 

His best days were behind him when i started going, but he had a great career at dundee utd when they were a decent side..but a face only a mother could love😂🇱🇻

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )