Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• BigAlim

• Malinga the Swinga

• Pasquale for King

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

Normally I would agree but Scotlands right backs are two boys fighting relegation in piss poor leagues, McTominay has adapted to centre half well without ever playing there at club level so I'd be happy to just see him given a shot

After that shot I now fully agree 😂

Can’t help feel that while we’ve dominated we’re trying to walk it in - nap they will score from first decent effort. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Just don't score enough goals. All very neat and organised, be interesting to see if they can move this forward another stage 

1 minute ago, skinnybob72 said:

Can’t help feel that while we’ve dominated we’re trying to walk it in - nap they will score from first decent effort. 

Aye Zahavi is dynamite, only need a half chance 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, skinnybob72 said:

We did same Sunday. Our own worst enemies. 

Just now, JDK2020 said:

Israel are the better team but something tells me Scotland are going to score first

Whut? They are garbage, we've stolen the ball off them so many times they should be paying to get back in. 

1 minute ago, JDK2020 said:

Israel are the better team but something tells me Scotland are going to score first

😯

Edited by Hearts007

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Just don't score enough goals. All very neat and organised, be interesting to see if they can move this forward another stage 

More self belief in this side.

Just the quality missing. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Looks like we are drifting backwards again. Unsurprising for Scotland I suppose.

3 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

🙄

A big reward on offer and this lot are not a good side by any means.

Sorry, Scotland, but with success and improved performances come expectations. We have to do better with the final ball, we've engineered so many decent positions. 

Malinga the Swinga

Why in gods name we prioritised this game instead of Sundays is a mystery. Slovakia were pish and we chose to play B team against them. 

Ridiculous decision by manager and one that he should be held to account for. 

Just now, Gizmo said:

A big reward on offer and this lot are not a good side by any means.

Sorry, Scotland, but with success and improved performances come expectations. We have to do better with the final ball, we've engineered so many decent positions. 

yep

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

More self belief in this side.

Just the quality missing. 

At risk of revisiting last week's vitriol for doubting the level of achievement,  firmly believe this team needs a good deal of quality up front. 

Scotland to succeed need to be watertight for 1 0 wins 

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

2 games running blowing big chances then stung

Trying to walk the ball in when we’ve got a striker who’s dynamite in the air and two attacking midfielders who can hit it from outside the box.  

Robertson and Tierney doesn’t work in the same team.  No crosses coming in from that side at all, all our threats are coming from the right.  Sacrifice one of them for another attacker. 

Just not enough threat up front. Final ball invariably shite and Dykes, though useful, isn’t a regular scorer. Par for the course for Scotland though - never win away against anyone other than absolute minnows like San Marino.

We're much more solid and comfortable on the ball but we're blunt in attack. McGinn should be in the midfield and we need fast attacking players with a good final ball supporting Dykes further up the field.