Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Boof said:

Just agreeing with Smack here - if Morgaro does release all the information he has before lynch-time...there's no real incentive for the goons to get rid of him other than getting rid of a known townie. They could just as easily target moi.

One error on Groot's list - I'm definitely not Doc. So goons - whack me and you'll have wasted a kill.

Or am I the Doc...?

D'ya feel lucky? Well do ya, punks?

Sorry...getting ahead of myself here :lol: 

I’m notoriously shit at working out roled players (hell there’s an extra mason in there 😆) was just wanting to fire it out there to see how right I was at the end

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 minute ago, Groot said:

Quelle surprise 

I don't suspect you as much as the others do but you're a candidate for that third goon spot, although this has been the toughest game for a while in terms of identifying goons. They're playing a good game.

1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I don't suspect you as much as the others do but you're a candidate for that third goon spot, although this has been the toughest game for a while in terms of identifying goons. They're playing a good game.

We’re all candidates, I’m chucking shite at a wall and seeing what sticks 

I will say this does feel more like the games that we used to play years ago, definitely more enjoyable 

3 minutes ago, Groot said:

I will say this does feel more like the games that we used to play years ago, definitely more enjoyable 

Wooooo

The last two have been like this too. More chat and people getting involved. Been good to have new players too

Wooooo

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
2 minutes ago, Groot said:

The games recently have been excellent, the increased number of players has helped with that as everybody has been getting involved. The newer players have grasped it quickly as well

10 minutes ago, Groot said:

I’m notoriously shit at working out roled players (hell there’s an extra mason in there 😆) was just wanting to fire it out there to see how right I was at the end

No worries - I might be fibbing :D 

Just playing with goons' heads :P 

Morning all.

No change to the vote count through the night (except Smacks unvote then re-vote for Rudi).

So vote count is the same:

Rudi 3

Alim 1

9 to vote

7 for a lynch

9pm deadline 

I’ll be heading out around half 10 and won’t be back until around early-mid afternoon. So you know the drill if a lynch happens.

:)

9 hours ago, Groot said:

1. Stuart McNeill - Townie

3. Sheldon Cooper - Goon

4. AlimOzturk - Goon

5. Simo - Townie

6. Smack - Townie

8. Morgaro Gomis - Mason

11. Milky - Townie

14. AndyNic - Mason

17. Vlad Magic - Townie

19. Dunks - Mason

20. Groot - Townie

21. Rudi Skacel -Goon

23. Boof - Doc

That’s my list was considering potentially Vlad as a goon but the two votes for Yvonne puts him on safer ground, the other roles are just my guesses on folk based on things I’ve read/misconstrued be curious how accurate it is come the end of the game 

I'm not a Mason. 

Could be a Goon.

Could be the Doc.

But I'm not. 

There's 1 other person on your list labelled a Townie that I think could be a Goon but I'm not sure.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
13 minutes ago, Boof said:

for the list being wrong bit or the Sheldon being wary bit?

Or both?

The latter would be my guess.

17 minutes ago, Boof said:

for the list being wrong bit or the Sheldon being wary bit?

Or both?

That I call someone a goon then their response is to point the finger straight back 

5D036CE7-6FC7-4956-AAC1-A84AF811EF14.jpeg

Day 3 voting record - not sure it tells us that much :lol: 

Alim vote AndyNic
Shapes vote Dawnrazor
Simo vote Dawnrazor
Simo unvote Dawnrazor
Dawnrazor vote Shapes
Morgaro vote Dawnrazor
Stuart vote Dawnrazor
Boof vote Dawnrazor
Milky vote Dawnrazor
Vlad vote Dawnrazor
Alim unvote AndyNic
Alim vote Dawnrazor
Riddley vote Dawnrazor
Rudi vote Dawnrazor

10 hours ago, Groot said:

3. Sheldon Cooper - Goon

4. AlimOzturk - Goon

5. Simo - Townie

6. Smack - Townie

8. Morgaro Gomis - Mason

11. Milky - Townie

14. AndyNic - Mason

17. Vlad Magic - Townie

19. Dunks - Mason

20. Groot - Townie

21. Rudi Skacel -Goon

23. Boof - Doc

That’s my list was considering potentially Vlad as a goon but the two votes for Yvonne puts him on safer ground, the other roles are just my guesses on folk based on things I’ve read/misconstrued be curious how accurate it is come the end of the game 

I'd more or less agree with this tbf. I'm a bit unsure of a few folk though so my thoughts would be something like this. 

3. Sheldon Cooper - Goon

4. AlimOzturk - Goon

5. Simo - Townie

6. Smack - Townie

8. Morgaro Gomis - Mason

11. Milky - Unsure

14. AndyNic - Townie

17. Vlad Magic - Townie

19. Dunks - Unsure

20. Groot - Unsure

21. Rudi Skacel -Goon

23. Boof - Townie

Not going to say who I think the doc is as that only helps the goons. Obviously another Mason in there as well but tbh I don't know who and again I don't think there's any advantage to trying to out them anyway. 

19 minutes ago, Boof said:

Alim vote AndyNic
Shapes vote Dawnrazor
Simo vote Dawnrazor
Simo unvote Dawnrazor
Dawnrazor vote Shapes
Morgaro vote Dawnrazor
Stuart vote Dawnrazor
Boof vote Dawnrazor
Milky vote Dawnrazor
Vlad vote Dawnrazor
Alim unvote AndyNic
Alim vote Dawnrazor
Riddley vote Dawnrazor
Rudi vote Dawnrazor

Only real thing I'll add to this is I only unvoted Dawn just because I was logging off for the night and at the time we were discussing the merits of lynching the assassin so didn't wanna leave it on in case we changed our minds for some reason.

It was obvious Dawn was the assassin by that point so I'd have happily left my vote on had I seen the discussion after I voted. 

DAY 4 voting record

Groot vote Sean
Sean vote Groot
Sean unvote Groot
Dunks vote Alim
Smack vote Groot
Sean vote Riddley
Smack unvote Groot
Smack vote Alim
Alim vote Riddley
Simo vote Riddley
Vlad vote Simo
Stuart vote Dunks
Sheldon vote Simo
AndyNic vote Riddley
Riddley vote Simo
AndyNic unvote Riddley
AndyNic vote Alim
Stuart unvote Dunks
Stuart vote Simo
AndyNic unvote Alim
AndyNic vote Riddley
Stuart unvote Simo
Stuart vote Alim
Sean unvote Riddley
Sean vote Alim
Rudi vote Riddley
Boof vote Alim
Morgaro vote Riddley
Stuart unvote Alim
Stuart vote Riddley
Riddley unvote Simo
Riddley vote Alim
Milky vote Riddley
Sheldon unvote Simo
Sheldon vote Riddley

Interesting to read back through the day knowing that Riddley was a bad guy...

1 hour ago, Boof said:

Alim vote AndyNic
Shapes vote Dawnrazor
Simo vote Dawnrazor
Simo unvote Dawnrazor
Dawnrazor vote Shapes
Morgaro vote Dawnrazor
Stuart vote Dawnrazor
Boof vote Dawnrazor
Milky vote Dawnrazor
Vlad vote Dawnrazor
Alim unvote AndyNic
Alim vote Dawnrazor
Riddley vote Dawnrazor
Rudi vote Dawnrazor

Not much to go on, the only thing is alim voting for Andy. That could be before shapes outed dawn. Then changing to dawn, could the last three votes to lynch dawn be a goon pile on?

Just having a nosey while I grab lunch. Not much to add apart from that I don't really suspect Simo any more, having had a good read. 

Think Groot is a wrong 'un despite his defence, it's got to be somebody 🤷🏻‍♂️ Dunks, Alim, Sheldon or Vlad could be goons too. 

We can worry about that tomorrow I suppose. Hoping that my prediction of all the S's turning out good will come true. Sheldon, you're back in the fold on a provisional basis. Promise not to murder townies though.

If it is Alim and Groot my day 1 goon list would be considered different GRAVY. Although technically it would be different GARRY (Jos..).

2 minutes ago, Simo said:

Alim voting Riddley first has confused me not gonna lie 

Yeah me too. Combined with Rudi voting Riddley further into the lead instead of bringing Alim further into the fold it's all a bit perplexing.

9 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Interesting also that Sean voted Groot...

That was just on the back of Groot voting Sean. A tit-for-tat for bantz possibly?

I think we can assume that Sean wouldn't know anything about Groot...if I'm reading the rest of things correctly - which is by no means certain :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Simo said:

Alim voting Riddley first has confused me not gonna lie 

I must confess too that I'm leaning towards Alim getting blown about like an empty crisp packet with the goons doing a lot of the blowing. Reading back through day 4 to do the vote count - knowing what we now know about Riddley - edged some folk towards the safer-list. Another look back wouldn't hurt.

Just had a flashback. Did you say "dude" yesterday Boof? I find that strangely haunting.

Anyway gtg, will hopefully be able to pop my puss in at some point but I'm driving a fair bit today.

42 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Not much to go on, the only thing is alim voting for Andy. That could be before shapes outed dawn. Then changing to dawn, could the last three votes to lynch dawn be a goon pile on?

My vote for Andy is Explained by the fact I thought he was being guided. I hadn’t seen that he was responsible for the Yvonne lynching. 

I explained before the dawn lynching that getting rid of the Assassin was my preferred outcome for the town. As soon as it was clear shapes was a mason i went full in on Dawn. 

I started off the lynching of Riddely then when it was clear I was safe I asked to be investigated by the cop. Hardly the actions of a goon. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Simo and Groot seem to have fairly similar lists and also an identical goon list.  That is definitely suspicious in my eyes and is doing nothing to remove my doubt on Simo.

Could be a coincidence but they've both picked myself and Alim as the other goons alongside Rudi (who we can make safe assumptions about) as we're probably the two who have been suspected most out with the goons who have been killed already, so fairly safe deflection tactics.

Would two goons provide the same goon list though?  At this stage I would say unlikely, but could be a clever play at the same time.

Hoping once Morgaro comes forth with his info we can move forward with a plan. Coming to any definitive list is proving to be a mind ****

he seems convinced that rudi is a goon. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Hoping once Morgaro comes forth with his info we can move forward with a plan. Coming to any definitive list is proving to be a mind ****

He has already given us the info we need.

Stuart McNeill
3 hours ago, AndyNic said:

I'm not a Mason. 

Could be a Goon.

Could be the Doc.

But I'm not. 

There's 1 other person on your list labelled a Townie that I think could be a Goon but I'm not sure.

I had you a mason/goom tbh

On 07/11/2020 at 09:09, AlimOzturk said:

Well not entirely surprising after last nights events. 

She mentioned something about Morgaro being “king goon”  I also had my suspicions earlier on as well. Wonder if the cop found him as the goon. Any hint from the masons would be ideal. 

Think we've pretty much established the Shapes-Morgaro 'spat' was just for lolz. Teensy bit risky if they're both masonic - or a means of letting the Cop know they're in it together?

On 07/11/2020 at 09:17, Riddley Walker said:

Yeah I noticed that too.

On 07/11/2020 at 10:49, jambosean75 said:

i don't think shapes could have known if morgaro was a goon as a goon hadn't been investigated yet if i'm reading the night posts from ian right

so that makes the push for him interesting

i wonder if some goons are leading it

Knowing Sean was Cop...any mileage in this?

On 07/11/2020 at 11:49, Smack said:

Possibly. Taken as a whole it could look dodgy. You could, like you say, just have got things completely wrong. Nobody reads the mega quotes anyway 😁 

You what? :sadrobbo: 

23 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Vote riddely. 

I’ll be back around deadline. 

A very early Riddley vote edges Alim towards the not-such-a-bad-egg pile...for now.

23 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'm genuinely not sure what I've done to have a couple of votes and be on goon lists here but whatevs. I obviously know it wasn't me investigated last night so hopefully the masons will steer folk away from me.

How have folk like Simo, Dunks and Smack avoided any suspicion so far? Have I missed something? Alim seems a bit dodgy but gonna hold off voting until later. Probably won't be on much til evening time.

Groot been very quiet, still. As has Stuart.

Maybe interesting to see who hasn't been mentioned...

23 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I'm looking for guidance on who to vote. 

Alim can you defend yourself? 

This must have been a wind-up? :lol: 

He's been doing nothing else for days :lol: 

21 hours ago, Simo said:

Got the game and gf is over after so will try to keep up but not sure how much I'll be around later.

I want be early on whacking a goon this time and in case I forget later I'll vote Riddley for the reasons I mentioned earlier on (first couple of votes mainly, as Smack pointed out though also very similar "shifting the suspicion" style posts to last game when he was a goon too) 

Vote Riddley

Another relatively early Riddley-vote.

20 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'll come on to give a full defence later but for now I'll just point to the inconsistencies in Alim's post, which Smack had pointed out, and to Simo conveniently jumping on the bandwagon after I pointed out he's one of those who have had an easy ride.

Like Alim, perhaps I'm a bit naive as a newbie townie and have made a few errors but perhaps shutting up and stepping back, like so many others do, is the best answer to not getting voted out prematurely when innocent.

Casting aspersions?

19 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Yep, it's an easy ride for them. 

I think you've been acting differently in this game do don't have you on my radar as a goon.

Quiet list:

Stuart

Sean

Groot

Dunks (seems to just pop in with an emoji every now and again)

Sheldon

Simo ( not quite as quiet but I have some suspicions over him)

EDIT: I'd started writing this post and that list before MGs post above, just for clarity!

No idea if they're goons but not contributing much.

I'm still undecided who to vote for atm.

I'm not sure if my votes are just placeholders atm but if they're not, seriously reconsider. I'm 100 percent a townie and if we miss a goon tonight it could be bad if they hit a roled player too. The only 'suspicious' thing I have done this game is vote for Bunny on Day 1 which took Yvonne out of the lead. The way the chat was going I presumed it was heading for a lynching, wasn't the last one to jump in or anything.

I voted for Sean yesterday and have no idea if he's a goon or not, just went for him because he was quiet. No idea why those things have made folk suspicious of me.

Again - who didn't get mentioned?

19 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Those in bold where on Yvonnes goon list, it could be believed she probably did slip a goon in there to take them off the radar.

1. Stuart McNeill

3. Sheldon Cooper

4. AlimOzturk

5. Simo

6. Smack

8. Morgaro Gomis

11. Milky

12. Sean

14. AndyNic

15. Riddley Walker

17. Vlad Magic

19. Dunks

20. Groot

21. Rudi Skacel

23. Boof 

There is still quite a few players left but with this information I believe it will definitely help the Masons/cops somewhat.

I am just a townie, I will happily vote for whoever the town believes is to be a goon. I happily changed my vote to Yvonne after being called a goon and put her in the lead. I also helped defeat the assassin as well..

Can others help vouch themselves to help the masons on why they should believed to be good?

Just making Stuart stand out for me a fraction - pointing out Yvonne's list. His vote for Yvonne gives him a lot of leeway but could Yvonne have self-sacrificed if she was going to be away/busy?

18 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Re-read the last few pages and I noticed you put those I tagged on your quiet list but missed Rudi - any reason for that..?

Ah - that's one of who Riddley missed.

17 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'm gonna Vote Simo for now.

Just when Simo was attracting votes...

17 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

unvote dunks

vote simo

Also just when Simo was attracting votes.

17 hours ago, Smack said:

Interesting that a few votes have cropped up for Simo. Not sure what to make of them.

Just what I was thinking.

17 hours ago, jambosean75 said:

who are you trying to save

riddley or alim

Good question.

17 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Ok looks like the Goons are trying to get Simo voted up to save one of their Goon pals so...

unvote Alim

and

vote Riddley

Making AndyNic look even more of a good chap.

17 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

unvote simo

vote alim

idgaf who it is we vote. lets goooo

So it could just as easily have been Riddley?

17 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

I have been saying all day I suspected Simo, read all the posts. Wasn't an off the whim decision.

A goon suspecting Simo...

unvote riddley

vote alim

i think 1 out of the 2 is a goon and i've changed my mind which one it is

Does that mean neither of them were investigated? :scenes: 

16 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

unvote Alim

Vote Riddley

That's more like it.

16 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

unvote Simo

vote Alim

Aiming for penalties.

Sheldon and Milky come along and apply the coup de grâce to Riddley.

So, worthy burghers of this unnamed town, anything amongst that lot?

38 minutes ago, Smack said:

Just had a flashback. Did you say "dude" yesterday Boof? I find that strangely haunting.

I said it to Alim just after his full-on, hair-tearing-out post.

I called you a bloke... :lol: 

43 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Simo and Groot seem to have fairly similar lists and also an identical goon list.  That is definitely suspicious in my eyes and is doing nothing to remove my doubt on Simo.

Could be a coincidence but they've both picked myself and Alim as the other goons alongside Rudi (who we can make safe assumptions about) as we're probably the two who have been suspected most out with the goons who have been killed already, so fairly safe deflection tactics.

Would two goons provide the same goon list though?  At this stage I would say unlikely, but could be a clever play at the same time.

He’s just jumped on the back of my list for some reason 

Stuart McNeill

boof, I hope youre not saying im a goon mate.

I hope the change of vote to alim confirmed im a good in your opinion. Dont need to be creating more drama

Morgaro Gomis
33 minutes ago, Groot said:

I still maintain the masons need to come out with trust lists

The cop is dead, that is literally all you can add to the game right now

And I will. But not yet. There is no benefit to me releasing this information right now, especially when the lynch today is obvious. I find your pushing of this interesting.

My trust list will be published just before night and before I die, if I do so now all it will do will help the goons. 

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

And I will. But not yet. There is no benefit to me releasing this information right now, especially when the lynch today is obvious. I find you’re pushing of this interesting. My trust list will be published just before night and before I die, if I do so now all it will do will help the goons. 

Agreed with this and as an experienced player it is suspicious Groot is pushing to get it out now when the more discussion the better for the town 🤷‍♂️

40 minutes ago, Groot said:

He’s just jumped on the back of my list for some reason 

Just called it how I'm seeing it right now.

A couple I'm not sure on (although Milkys vote on Riddley pushes him closer to good guy as I hadnt seen that when I posted)

Everyone I suspected bar Rudi I'd mentioned previously and the reason he's on the goon list now is obvious given the recent chat

14 hours ago, Groot said:

Can I ask why? I’m trying to engage as much as I can, this is not a goon ploy to hide I genuinely have so much to do

Heres the Mrs YouTube channel you can see the last video was posted last Sunday, should have had one out on Wednesday but been busy with work, I’m probably gonna be up tonight until I finish one

https://www.youtube.com/c/JasmineThaiKitchen

If you still think I’m a goon fair enough, you’re wrong but fair enough, but I’m not here hiding I am genuinely trying to contribute when I can, wee man is asleep now and Mrs isn’t going to be long behind him as she had a busy day at her Spa so this is the most time I’ve had to be on thread so far

Still think you're more bad than good, but you have a new subscriber and I'm away to make some sweet potato bites :D

And your fb link is broken .....

Edited by Dunks

Hanging out me arse here.

Hit the red wine hard last night and can barely read today. 

Been catching up on everything I missed last night.

Agree the masons need to put a trust list out. 

In return here is my Goon list.

Rudi: Been awfy quiet since suspicions went his way?

Smack: Pretending he is worse at the game than he actually is? 

Can’t decide 3rd as there is more than 1 candidate.

Hair of the dog time and Super Sunday.

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Quiet day today.

That might just be the direction we're heading. Folk too wary to post for fear of accusations of looking goonly :lol:

1 hour ago, Stuart McNeill said:

boof, I hope youre not saying im a goon mate.

I hope the change of vote to alim confirmed im a good in your opinion. Dont need to be creating more drama

All I can really say is I don't know.

I can't say you're good or goon.

Not terrifically high up my list of dodginess but not off it.

Never change Vlad. Go hard or go home 👍

I won't be around much until tonight for what it's worth but posted most of my thoughts from today earlier anyway 

On the back of the whisky thread I thought I'd give my Macallan another go.

Added just a splash of water and what a difference - I might just be able to enjoy the rest of it. Not in a one-er, of course :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Simo said:

Never change Vlad. Go hard or go home 👍

I won't be around much until tonight for what it's worth but posted most of my thoughts from today earlier anyway 

In fairness it’s the first big night I’ve had in a while.

Also did salt n pepper squid for the first time last night and it was amazing.

Jumping back in the hot tub shortly to sweat the hol out ready to get back on it 😂😂

27 minutes ago, Boof said:

That might just be the direction we're heading. Folk too wary to post for fear of accusations of looking goonly :lol:

I don’t give to ****s about posting too much or too little 😂😂