Premier sports

bazman

Thought it worth mentioning that you can get your first month for £1 using the code FOOTBALL1. We have  2 games live during that time. Just need to remember and cancel before the months up or you are charged 11.99

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tommy Brown

• AllyjamboDerbyshire

• wattie exploited

• davemclaren

12 minutes ago, bazman said:

Thought it worth mentioning that you can get your first month for £1 using the code FOOTBALL1. We have  2 games live during that time. Just need to remember and cancel before the months up or you are charged 11.99

Thanks. Was just looking at the Premier Sports website so this will save me £11, cheers.

stuckinsunderland

I can’t work out how to access premier sports. Just being a bit dim I know. 
In this house we have a talktalk box which is rubbish, but we’re stuck with it for a while yet. We have playstation4 and Xbox one, but I can’t work out how to access through that. 

11 minutes ago, stuckinsunderland said:

I can’t work out how to access premier sports. Just being a bit dim I know. 
In this house we have a talktalk box which is rubbish, but we’re stuck with it for a while yet. We have playstation4 and Xbox one, but I can’t work out how to access through that. 

You can watch in their website too 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Last time I hired them,  proper barney cancelling. Boy on the phone was a grade A rocket 

15 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Last time I hired them,  proper barney cancelling. Boy on the phone was a grade A rocket 

Might give it go, and if I end up speaking to a rocket when cancelling, I will just cancel my payment, and tell them that.  

Edited by Paolo

Yeah not worth the hassle of having to cancel right away and there being hoops to jump through. They’ll do all they can to screw you over. 

hesgoal.com will do for now.

Ronald Villiers
11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Just cancel by email mate, I do it regularly.

Ronald Villiers
3 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

If you're with Sky you can cancel online through your Premiersports app aswell.

Neil Strevens

Tried to sign up but error message when I enter my email address so can't do it online. Rang (expensive) 0871 number & they're too busy to put me in a queue. Will go to pub instead - only any use for first two LC games anyway. 

Tennant's  6's
2 hours ago, bazman said:

Cheers bazman, that'll come in handy 👍

33 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Which other game is on bar the ITC next week?

2!

RR....and ohhh just the mater of a wee semi, so to speak....

Apologies if I am being thick. Went onto Premier Sports website to try and sign up so I can watch via Sky but can’t see where you add the discount code. Has anyone managed to do this and used the code?

Thanks. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 hours ago, Paolo said:

Might give it go, and if I end up speaking to a rocket when cancelling, I will just cancel my payment, and tell them that.  

4 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Aye, would not be phoning again nor should anyone else. 

36 minutes ago, Thurlaston said:

Apologies if I am being thick. Went onto Premier Sports website to try and sign up so I can watch via Sky but can’t see where you add the discount code. Has anyone managed to do this and used the code?

Thanks. 

It's at the very end there's a box for promo code I think it's when you out in your card details

12 minutes ago, bazman said:

It's at the very end there's a box for promo code I think it's when you out in your card details

Got it. Signed up. Many thanks Bazman. 

Edited by Thurlaston
Wrong name typed.

43 minutes ago, Thurlaston said:

Got it. Signed up. Many thanks Bazman. 

Just remember and cancel before the months up or it goes to 11.99!

2 hours ago, graygo said:

IPTV

Just saying. 😁

That was the answer to my question (along with not going to away games, Scotland games etc) of how can I stop paying a single penny to Scottish football outside of Hearts. It’s been great. 

Telling me the offer has expired - wtf?

Ignore - looks like it did work! Thanks OP

Edited by CostaJambo

I'm new to Virgin TV, having a bit hassle getting this with the code.

Put me through to another department which may take up to 24hrs to come back to me.

May just do the "online only" way.

5 hours ago, Isaac Begbie said:

Is the inverness game being streamed on hearts tv for season ticket holders?

No. it's on Premier Sports so read back the thread for how to get it for £1.00.

5 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I'm new to Virgin TV, having a bit hassle getting this with the code.

Put me through to another department which may take up to 24hrs to come back to me.

May just do the "online only" way.

I'm with you, got virgin and it seems a real hassle to add Premier sports for some reason. May choose online only too unless I can work it out. 

6 hours ago, Homme said:

Is the offer for new customers? I'm sure I've had it in the past for a game or two.

The Mrs hasn't though 😎

Worked for me and I’ve had previous offers. 

Thanks OP. 

25 minutes ago, communist said:

I'm with you, got virgin and it seems a real hassle to add Premier sports for some reason. May choose online only too unless I can work it out. 

Virgin have been an absolute nightmare in the pandemic and shows that their infrastructure is utterly lacking.  It seems that their setup is entirely based on people being sat in a call centre either in the UK or India, when it should be virtualised to allow remote working for all employees.

Tried calling to update my services and can't do it.  Want to remove Sky sports - they make it easy to add services online but impossible to contact anyone to remove them as online options don't let you downgrade packages.

6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Virgin have been an absolute nightmare in the pandemic and shows that their infrastructure is utterly lacking.  It seems that their setup is entirely based on people being sat in a call centre either in the UK or India, when it should be virtualised to allow remote working for all employees.

Tried calling to update my services and can't do it.  Want to remove Sky sports - they make it easy to add services online but impossible to contact anyone to remove them as online options don't let you downgrade packages.

Virgin will offer at £9.99 per month. They wouldn't accept the code this morning. Use Live Chat, i got a great upgrade this morning...500mb b/band, free unlimited SIM, Sky cinema, Free landline calls every day...., wifi booster...extra £1.78 on 18 month contract. It was way better than using the call centre

10 minutes ago, gedster said:

Virgin will offer at £9.99 per month. They wouldn't accept the code this morning. Use Live Chat, i got a great upgrade this morning...500mb b/band, free unlimited SIM, Sky cinema, Free landline calls every day...., wifi booster...extra £1.78 on 18 month contract. It was way better than using the call centre

Thanks - maybe there are people manning that service unlike the phones!  Will look into that during the week.

41 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Agreed, I prefer sky, but virgin were cheapest when it came to renewal last time by about £15 a month, maybe it's worth just paying the extra for the better service. 

I still can't get to grips with the remote layout/TV guide etc on virgin either 😅

Fort Vallance

I took it for two months earlier this year when La Liga started first. Cancelled in line in seconds. No problem at all.

5 minutes ago, communist said:

I still can't get to grips with the remote layout/TV guide etc on virgin either 😅

Not just me then👍