Premier sports

bazman

24 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Subscribe to Hearts International and you get any Hearts match that is televised.

This VPN stuff looks too good to be true. 

Are you sure it's legal and secure ? 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tommy Brown

• AllyjamboDerbyshire

• wattie exploited

• davemclaren

Gimme an H...
8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

This VPN stuff looks too good to be true. 

Are you sure it's legal and secure ? 

VPN's are legal and very secure. Infact, most people use VPN's for security reasons. Using it for HeartsTV is just a loophole. 

13 hours ago, SuperAustin said:

Apparently hibs are playing cove rangers on 31st October according to there advertising before tonight’s game 

Arranged to avoid playing us😏.

12 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

VPN's are legal and very secure. Infact, most people use VPN's for security reasons. Using it for HeartsTV is just a loophole. 

Could criminals use VPNs to fool Police into thinking they have left the country ? 

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Could criminals use VPNs to fool Police into thinking they have left the country ? 

Are you asking for a friend ? 😂😂

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Purely a theoretical question?

Gimme an H...
6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

No comment. 

Just a reminder for the people who took up the £1 offer to cancel their subscription if they don’t want to pay the full amount next month.

i cancelled today online and it looks like you get to watch the channel until your month is up.  The message I got back says that my cancellation has been applied and will kick in on 3 November. 
Just checked on Sky and I can still watch the Premier Sports channels so looks like i can continue watching, for another couple of weeks, though the inane bickering between Michael Stewart and Chris Sutton has completely put me of ever thinking about subscribing to Premier Sports in the future. Hopefully the BBC Scotland coverage for the semi final is better and keeps these two @@@@@ off my tele.

Thanks again to OP who told us about the £1 deal, it worked well for the 2 games

Edited by Thurlaston
Spelling

5 minutes ago, Thurlaston said:

Just a reminder for the people who took up the £1 offer to cancel their subscription if they don’t want to pay the full amount next month.

i cancelled today online and it looks like you get to watch the channel until your month is up.  The message I got back says that my cancellation has been applied and will kick in on 3 November. 
Just checked on Sky and I can still watch the Premier Sports channels so looks like i can continue watching, for another couple of weeks, though the inane bickering between Michael Stewart and Chris Sutton has completely put me of ever thinking about subscribing to Premier Sports in the future. Hopefully the BBC Scotland coverage for the semi final is better and keeps these two @@@@@ off my tele.

Thanks again to OP who told us about the £1 deal, it worked well for the 2 games

Stewart and Sutton are effectively a pantomime. 

On 09/10/2020 at 19:41, kila said:

£6 for another three months. That's the offer I got after cancelling having paid the full fecking £12. I've taken it, but I don't know when the hell to cancel. £18 for 3.5 months of Premier Sports isn't too bad if Hearts progress in the League Cup.

It's only 1 offer every 12 months per account so I think I might've actually ended up with a better deal than the £1 quidders :D 

I took up the £1 offer and just went to cancel - got offered the £6 for 3 months offer, so took it up. Now just got to remember to cancel in January :)

On 10/10/2020 at 13:40, Fun Boaby said:

Nice of Premier to cut to an axe welding CCS man.

Classy

When it cut back to him he was on his phone so no doubt he’d been phoned to say he was on tv

To be fair the camera man he would just see him as a wee fat guy that brought a set of ladders and found it funny 

46 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Saturday live on Premier

* Napoli v Atalanta at 2pm

* Milan Derby at 5pm

#JustSaying

Enjoy top quality calcio

Not bad. 

Allowayjambo1874
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Stewart and Sutton are effectively a pantomime. 

Oh no there not! 

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Saturday live on Premier

* Milan Derby at 5pm

#JustSaying

Enjoy top quality calcio

That explains what the media are going on about when they say there is a huge derby match this weekend

5 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Saturday live on Premier

* Milan Derby at 5pm

#JustSaying

Enjoy top quality calcio

Barca vs Real on 27 Oct

highlandjambo3

Just went to cancel my subscription and, they offered an additional 3 months at £5.99 per month, I can still cancel my cancelled subscription and take this offer.....depends on how many games are live over the next 3 months.....anyone know?  I suppose I could view the fixture list but I’m a bit rough after last night....😴

Perth to Paisley

@highland jambo

Worth it for calcio

🙂

Ignoring the Milan Derby at 5pm tonight.

Bologna tomorrow at 11.30 Sunday is a good start

Hickey will likely play ... 1st choice (Mitchell Dijks) is out for 6 weeks

5 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Just went to cancel my subscription and, they offered an additional 3 months at £5.99 per month, I can still cancel my cancelled subscription and take this offer.....depends on how many games are live over the next 3 months.....anyone know?  I suppose I could view the fixture list but I’m a bit rough after last night....😴

cup semi final on premier and further rounds of bet fred

Barca vs Real on just now on the Laliga channel which you get with Premier Sports if anyone is interested after taking out the £1 package.. 1-1 after 8 mins

3 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

Barca vs Real on just now on the Laliga channel which you get with Premier Sports if anyone is interested after taking out the £1 package.. 1-1 after 8 mins

👍

Is anybody able to share a screenshot of where I click to cancel for premier player? I'm on the 'my account' page but there's no link to cancel. This has been more than 48 hours after I signed up too. Thanks in advance for any help! 

Edited by 7PNJ4

Went to cancel this morning, then got given an offer.  Rejected it, and got another. £2.99 a month, for three months.  Took that one, and watched the Barca v Real game today. 

1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

I can't as I cancelled but I just clicked on my account and there was a button to press to cancel. Simple as that. 

Cheers for the response! So when I go to my account these are the only options I have and no option to cancel. Where did it show for you?

image.PNG

13 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Honestly can’t remember. Maybe update card details? I’d had a few when I did it 🍻 

Haha I tried that but no luck. Cheers anyway hopefully it will show up 

BRAVEHEART1874

I had the online  premium player and on the account page there was a cancel option but it said you have to wait 48 hours and now it is not there.

Have to email them and should get a reply/cancel in 2 days so we will see

2 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

cancelled my subscription just now with no problems. Got offered the 3 months at £5.99 but didn't bother with it 

Ditto

19 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

cancelled my subscription just now with no problems. Got offered the 3 months at £5.99 but didn't bother with it 

This.

On 25/10/2020 at 16:15, BRAVEHEART1874 said:

I had the online  premium player and on the account page there was a cancel option but it said you have to wait 48 hours and now it is not there.

Have to email them and should get a reply/cancel in 2 days so we will see

Which email did you send it to as I can't see a contact us page on the premier player website? Might just be being blind but feel like I've clicked through it all twice 🤣

2 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

I hear kell Brook is fighting on it mid November.  Might be worth keeping if your thinking bout it.  

This has been confirmed.  Brook Crawford. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Cancelled my subscription just now. Went in via link in my confirmation email to 'Manage my Account'. Was offered cheaper contract at £5.99pm for 3 months but lower down same page is a button to cancel. Clicked it and taken to page that says 'CANCELLED' with 9 days left (I presume of contract). There's another button to 'stop cancellation', I suppose to use if you change your mind within the remaining 9 days. Was quick and easy, only remains to be seen if payment is still taken from my Bank Account in 9 days time:waiting:

9 hours ago, BRAVEHEART1874 said:

[email protected] no doubt i will still have to call so they can try to offer some 5.99 deal etc. but  I will give it a day before 0333 003 3773 

Cheers for that. Found that eventually yesterday and emailed them but nothing back. Will try calling them if I don't get something soon.