• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tommy Brown

• AllyjamboDerbyshire

• wattie exploited

• davemclaren

3 hours ago, Dazo said:

Worked for me and I’ve had previous offers. 

Thanks OP. 

Thanks. I'll have a go at this before Tuesday.

So, am I right in thinking that if you haven’t got sky or virgin you can’t get a day or month pass (similar to now tv sport)? 

22 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

So, am I right in thinking that if you haven’t got sky or virgin you can’t get a day or month pass (similar to now tv sport)? 

I’ve only got Freeview, signed up for Premier for a month via iPad, chrome cast to big TV, 

No problems

wattie exploited
29 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

I’ve only got Freeview, signed up for Premier for a month via iPad, chrome cast to big TV, 

No problems

thanks for the tip here sorted back of the net £! :rifle:

4 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

It says 6 month minimum......am I looking in the wrong place.....can someone post a link please 

There's a more expensive option (£11.99) that is month-to-month. Select that one.

The UI/UX on the PS site is pretty terrible to be honest – really difficult to find what you are looking for. I struggled to log in to the Premier Player today as it wasn't obvious that the Player and a regular account for your TV have different logins and therefore, different areas for logging in.

maroonsgotop
On 03/10/2020 at 13:13, bazman said:

Thought it worth mentioning that you can get your first month for £1 using the code FOOTBALL1. We have  2 games live during that time. Just need to remember and cancel before the months up or you are charged 11.99

sorted thanks

7 hours ago, jbee647 said:

No problems

Good one. I’ll do that 👍

Tried the code but doesn’t work for me 😞

Selected via Premier Player £9.99 a month option and FOOTBALL1 but says invalid or expired!

anybody got a link to site to ensure I’m doing it correctly?

1 hour ago, Jeremy Goss said:

Selected via Premier Player £9.99 a month option and FOOTBALL1 but says invalid or expired!

I have the same issue! Getting code doesn't exist message trying both the monthly and 6 month contract for sky.

letsalldothebeattie
11 hours ago, cunny1874 said:

Is it not going to be on hearts tv?

I was sure it was but now starting to doubt it

wattie exploited
3 hours ago, Jeremy Goss said:

yeah it says it is expired but it isnt it does work it said the same to me but i just pressed proceed anyway and it only charged me a £1 for the first month :rifle:

1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

yeah it says it is expired but it isnt it does work it said the same to me but i just pressed proceed anyway and it only charged me a £1 for the first month :rifle:

what dis you add it to Wattie.

Sky/Virgin/etc?

its no longer on HOTDEALSUK

wattie exploited

done this just before midnight last night  on the web site for premier sports I done it so I can use it on my ipad to stream to the tv and it worked fine.

I have virgin but there they wanted £11,99 so done it on the web when i put in the code FOOTBALL 1 it said expired and invalid but i just pressed proceed and hoped I wouldn't get charged £9.99 and it came back saying £1 for this month  :rifle:

i filled in the form saying i wanted to watch it just on the web I dont know if that made a difference  also said i didnt have sky or virgin just made the account for the web :rifle: 

Edited by wattie exploited

4 hours ago, Jeremy Goss said:

It’s the 11.99 option u go to, and when you are at the final payment part there’s the option for promo code. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
4 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Link please.....for the thickos amongst us

Check these out.

I've tested it, but not signed up yet, and there's no direct debit option, just credit/debit card, which means you can't just cancel your payment easily via your bank account. Not suggesting that would create a great problem but it would be nice to think you only needed to cancel a direct debit to ensure you don't make any payments after telling them you want to cancel your monthly contract. The promo code works OK, though.

https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

https://xtrium.com/cancel-premier-sports/

https://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/premiersports.com

wattie exploited
33 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

what dis you add it to Wattie.

Sky/Virgin/etc?

its no longer on HOTDEALSUK

done this just before midnight last night  on the web site for premier sports I done it so I can use it on my ipad to stream to the tv and it worked fine.

I have virgin but there they wanted £11,99 so done it on the web when i put in the code FOOTBALL 1 it said expired and invalid but i just pressed proceed and hoped I wouldn't get charged £9.99 and it came back saying £1 for this month  :rifle:

i filled in the form saying i wanted to watch it just on the web I dont know if that made a difference  also said i didnt have sky or virgin just made the account for the web :rifle: 

Edited just now by wattie exploited

1 hour ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Check these out.

I've tested it, but not signed up yet, and there's no direct debit option, just credit/debit card, which means you can't just cancel your payment easily via your bank account. Not suggesting that would create a great problem but it would be nice to think you only needed to cancel a direct debit to ensure you don't make any payments after telling them you want to cancel your monthly contract. The promo code works OK, though.

I signed up last night as well and noticed this. A bit sneeky. 

wattie exploited
57 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I tried the code via 11.99 option and it said coupon has now expired. Oh well, Hesgoal it is...

try doing it on the web site i put the code in last night even although it said it had expired and i only got charged a £ 1 for the first month 

You have an active (Standard Subscription - £1 per month - first 1 months are billed at £1 per month) subscription with Premier Player.

Your next payment is due 04-11-2020. code was FOOTBALL1 It said it was expired and invalid but it still works:rifle:

Edited by wattie exploited

6 hours ago, Jeremy Goss said:

I thought that as well as I got that message at first too but when I checked my subscription it had processed it for a quid after all! Look for the 'my subscription' or whatever link top right, sorry at work so cannot check exact wording.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I had a problem cancelling a monthly payment - a good few years ago now so things might have changed, but I doubt it - and I was surprised to find my account was still being charged. So I contacted my bank who told me that as it was not a direct debit payment but a payment under my debit card there was nothing they could do to help or to stop future payments. Got it all sorted out in the end but it was a hassle I could have done without. I'm sure Premier won't be trying to con anyone but it takes away a simple route to ensure you don't continue to pay for a service you no longer want, especially if it was an 'administration error' ha. Maybe more importantly, rather than the customer having to chase a refund for an overpayment, under a direct debit, if you cancel it too soon, it's them who have to chase you, and they are always more efficient at that than handling refund requests.

Garvock jambo

Just got the Premier sports 1 month deal, does anyone know if its a calendar month or 4 weeks from today, wondering when after the 3 games to cancel

5 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

I had a problem cancelling a monthly payment - a good few years ago now so things might have changed, but I doubt it - and I was surprised to find my account was still being charged. So I contacted my bank who told me that as it was not a direct debit payment but a payment under my debit card there was nothing they could do to help or to stop future payments. Got it all sorted out in the end but it was a hassle I could have done without. I'm sure Premier won't be trying to con anyone but it takes away a simple route to ensure you don't continue to pay for a service you no longer want, especially if it was an 'administration error' ha. Maybe more importantly, rather than the customer having to chase a refund for an overpayment, under a direct debit, if you cancel it too soon, it's them who have to chase you, and they are always more efficient at that than handling refund requests.

Won't be touching that bunch with a bargepole. I would be very interested to see their accounts and how many people were wrongly charged after cancellation, as we were.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
Just now, colinmaroon said:

Won't be touching that bunch with a bargepole. I would be very interested to see their accounts and how many people were wrongly charged after cancellation, as we were.

Fingers crossed for a decent feed on mobdro becoming a more attractive option, I think.

Signed up. Was going to cancel immediately but then it offers you another 3 months for £5.99pm, so might hold off as not a bad offer and might need it for later rounds.

👍

I have a membership with them. Easy to cancel by email. They did pause during lockdown. They normally try and offer you a discount. Least we will have 3 games on the channel over the next month 

A wee bit help needed here ... there seems to be various options / channels all at £9.99 . 
can I get it on my tv through an app ( smart tv ) or do I have to get it on my phone and chromcast it to my tv ? 

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, Mr Wan said:

Just got the Premier sports 1 month deal, does anyone know if its a calendar month or 4 weeks from today, wondering when after the 3 games to cancel

will be a month from when you joined :rifle:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Meadows said:

A wee bit help needed here ... there seems to be various options / channels all at £9.99 . 
can I get it on my tv through an app ( smart tv ) or do I have to get it on my phone and chromcast it to my tv ? 

Take the monthly deal. They have the Premier Player as an online option 

Harry Potter
3 minutes ago, Cigaro said:

Can't get the code to work either. 

Maybe premier sports cant cope with the demand, all those jambos taking it on.

3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

You can get it on freesports the following day at 2pm-4pm.  There's another showing on Friday I think. 

7 hours ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Check these out.

You actually can cancel via your bank.  Some banks say this and push you to the merchant,  but you are entitled to cancel via your bank if the merchant is not cooperating.    If your bank say different they are wrong. 

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/banking/recurring-payments/

Edited by Paolo

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

See my post above.  You can cancel with your bank. 

2 minutes ago, Paolo said:

See my post above.  You can cancel with your bank. 

Thanks. Hopefully won’t need to do that.