Premier sports

bazman

41 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Get Premier Sports on the IPTV for nothing. Top scenes!👌

I was going to do it for the £1 first month, saves the hassle of iptv maybe not working.

just made sure both my iptv subs were working ok for tonight, all set and ready rock.

'mon the Hearts:jambobanana:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tommy Brown

• AllyjamboDerbyshire

• wattie exploited

• luckydug

Rascals would'nt give me it for a quid only 4.99!! 

I called them on this number worked a treat 0871 663 9000

Edited by VivaObua

He Who Cannot Be Named
2 hours ago, gorgieheart said:

how does hesgoal work, just looks like a news feed  ? 

hesgoal.tv, not .com

He Who Cannot Be Named

My IPTV service just lost all UK channels the other day. If anyone has an IPTV service they are confident will work for tonight please give me a PM.

I use a mobile app called Mobdro which is completely free. Premier Sports is on there and can play it on my mobile which keeps the mrs happy when she wants to watch the TV.

3 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I was going to do it for the £1 first month, saves the hassle of iptv maybe not working.

just made sure both my iptv subs were working ok for tonight, all set and ready rock.

'mon the Hearts:jambobanana:

:jambobanana:

I got IPTV on Sunday.

1 hour ago, He Who Cannot Be Named said:

hesgoal.tv, not .com

👌

If you have a VPN, and a Betfair account, they are also streaming the game. Just connect to Germany, or some other foreign country where Betfair is legal, and the option to stream the game is there.

image.png.3bac6f4cf324ba994c453711d0c1013e.png

Edited by Marty-man

Bought it for £11.99 as the voucher didn't go through. It doesn't show you what they are going to bill you for at the point of entering details.

****ers. Hopefully their support will show good will otherwise I'll never bother again and just nick a stream online.

Салатные палочки
Just now, airdriejambo3 said:

How does IPTV work? is it also a pay to watch deal? There seems to be about 50 different IPTVs out there

There's someone on here who does it but I can't remember the rules around mentioning other posters.  He sorted me out yesterday with a subscription as my old provider was getting on my tits. Just checked Premier Sports and it's working 👍

1 hour ago, He Who Cannot Be Named said:

My IPTV service just lost all UK channels the other day. If anyone has an IPTV service they are confident will work for tonight please give me a PM.

Live tv has Premier  worked this afty see if it works tonight on my fs.

wattie exploited
12 minutes ago, jambonian said:

What time is kick-off tonight?

starts streaming at 7.15 think kick off is 7.45 

48 minutes ago, airdriejambo3 said:

How does IPTV work? is it also a pay to watch deal? There seems to be about 50 different IPTVs out there

An app you can add to a phone/tablet/Amazon fire.

For about £50 per year you have access to virtually any TV channel in the world. It will give videos on demand. Well worth having.

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, jambonian said:

Cheers Wattie.

your welcome petty excited to see hearts proper first team play :rifle:

Салатные палочки

Is that crowd noise from Premier Sports or piped through the tannoy. Either way, it's pretty annoying. 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Is that crowd noise from Premier Sports or piped through the tannoy. Either way, it's pretty annoying. 

Not as annoying  as the interplay between Michael Stewart and Chris Sutton. Absolutely  chronic, especially from Stewart who seems think it all revolves around him

Салатные палочки
10 minutes ago, Fun Boaby said:

Not as annoying  as the interplay between Michael Stewart and Chris Sutton. Absolutely  chronic, especially from Stewart who seems think it all revolves around him

Sums up Scottish football. 

Thought Stewart disappeared off the face of the earth during our expulsion. Didn’t have a word to say through all that but glad to be back at Tynie when there’s money on the table. Ginger twat. 

41 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Craigen **** off just **** off 

It's good to have a noisy child near by to drown that idiot out 👍

3fingersreid
37 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

It's good to have a noisy child near by to drown that idiot out 👍

That noisy child would probably speak more sense than that fud .

He just had to say Hearts were physical 🙈

J.T.F.Robertson
7 hours ago, RS86 said:

I use a mobile app called Mobdro which is completely free. Premier Sports is on there and can play it on my mobile which keeps the mrs happy when she wants to watch the TV.

As do I but both links to "Premier" had something else showing. Hesgoal worked fine though.

1 hour ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

As do I but both links to "Premier" had something else showing. Hesgoal worked fine though.

Yeah it was showing Premier 2 instead tonight. Typical 😒

jack D and coke
15 hours ago, He Who Cannot Be Named said:

You can’t receive PM’s mate. 

10 hours ago, Fun Boaby said:

That's why I prefer Alba over any other channel.

Probably talking as much shite, but I dont understand it.:lol:

Edited by Tommy Brown

BackOfTheNet

Got the online option and after recommendations from previous about Chromecast got myself one of those. (Did Not work well at all with the Hearts website stream for the Patrick game, but worked well enough for Premier).

Thing is - is Premier Sports on a delay? I only ask as my stream started well and continued well, no lag or buffering but as Walker was placing the ball down to take a penalty I got a notification on my phone that he scored! So seemed to be about 30 seconds out. I know there has to be some delay from live action to a TV screen, but usually when watching on TV I get a notification within a minute of a goal AFTER watching it go in. Takes the surprise element out of it if Premier is on delay.

Have a feeling I’ll need to faff about with turning off notifications and everything. Quite annoying.

9 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Got the online option and after recommendations from previous about Chromecast got myself one of those. (Did Not work well at all with the Hearts website stream for the Patrick game, but worked well enough for Premier).

Thing is - is Premier Sports on a delay? I only ask as my stream started well and continued well, no lag or buffering but as Walker was placing the ball down to take a penalty I got a notification on my phone that he scored! So seemed to be about 30 seconds out. I know there has to be some delay from live action to a TV screen, but usually when watching on TV I get a notification within a minute of a goal AFTER watching it go in. Takes the surprise element out of it if Premier is on delay.

Have a feeling I’ll need to faff about with turning off notifications and everything. Quite annoying.

Got caught out by that before, so make sure I have no notifications, dont read kickback, texts, whattsapp, you name it. 🙂

all systems have varying delays, Sky, radio, BT, BBC, etc. Radio I think is the closest to real time.

Streams can be way behind.

Gimme an H...
18 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

You'll find that with online players. They'll always be a bit behind a live TV channel. Don't ask me why... Must have something to do with bandwidth and streaming. 

9 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Got caught out by that before, so make sure I have no notifications, dont read kickback, texts, whattsapp, you name it. 🙂

all systems have varying delays, Sky, radio, BT, BBC, etc. Radio I think is the closest to real time.

Happens all the time. 

I can be watching online and the score will popup on the bookies website sometimes as much as a minute in advance of the online player. 

27 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

You'll find that with online players. They'll always be a bit behind a live TV channel. Don't ask me why... Must have something to do with bandwidth and streaming. 

In the first instance, the TV picture has to be encoded and placed onto the streaming servers. This adds additional time.

Once it's on there you are trying to connect to a service and get a stream (sometimes it builds up a few secs of the stream to avoid buffering).

Depending on your provider the content may be moved closer to you to caching servers which adds additional time. It's not the old days where everyone in Scotland would connect to BBC iPlayer service hosted South England and have a meltdown because the ISPs backbone couldn't cope. The delays should be max 1min.

BackOfTheNet
3 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

2 hours ago, Gimme an H... said:

Cheers. Faffing about with notifications before a game it is then.

4 hours ago, Mysterion said:

In the first instance, the TV picture has to be encoded and placed onto the streaming servers. This adds additional time.

Once it's on there you are trying to connect to a service and get a stream (sometimes it builds up a few secs of the stream to avoid buffering).

Depending on your provider the content may be moved closer to you to caching servers which adds additional time. It's not the old days where everyone in Scotland would connect to BBC iPlayer service hosted South England and have a meltdown because the ISPs backbone couldn't cope. The delays should be max 1min.

I read somewhere last year that they’d worked out a way to eliminate the lag. Doesn’t seem to have been adopted yet though.

£6 for another three months. That's the offer I got after cancelling having paid the full fecking £12. I've taken it, but I don't know when the hell to cancel. £18 for 3.5 months of Premier Sports isn't too bad if Hearts progress in the League Cup.

It's only 1 offer every 12 months per account so I think I might've actually ended up with a better deal than the £1 quidders :D 

Edited by kila

13 hours ago, kila said:

£6 for another three months. That's the offer I got after cancelling having paid the full fecking £12. I've taken it, but I don't know when the hell to cancel. £18 for 3.5 months of Premier Sports isn't too bad if Hearts progress in the League Cup.

It's only 1 offer every 12 months per account so I think I might've actually ended up with a better deal than the £1 quidders :D 

Subscribe to Hearts International and you get any Hearts match that is televised.