English Premier League.

maroonlegions

35 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I said at the time it was too early to get excited 

Action man appears to be buying some time but him and his side are still rotten. The longer he lasts there the better.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 25/09/2021 at 14:57, milky_26 said:

i've not seen the villa goal but ole is moaning about offside. he is coming over all celticy, always cheated never defeated

When you see it side on camera, you think he has a point (Leicester got  chopped off last week for similar).

When you see the on-goal camera, player heads it and DeGea has a clear view. tough shit Ole.

And as for Bruno's penalty, think Eamonn Bannon v Rangers in '79 :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

When you see it side on camera, you think he has a point (Leicester got  chopped off last week for similar).

When you see the on-goal camera, player heads it and DeGea has a clear view. tough shit Ole.

And as for Bruno's penalty, think Eamonn Bannon v Rangers in '79 :rofl:

yes, i've seen it now and for consistency with the leicester decision it should have been disallowed, but tough luck ole, remember they got the winner v wolves after no foul was given for pogba on neves (might not have been neves) as neves did not go down.

re the pen martinez got in his head by saying ronaldo should be taking it

Man Utd are still lacking something. Certainly in creating clear cut chances. But Varane looks a great addition. He's very good at covering danger. 

Have Everton won it ?......no but only because of the player being too eager (right foot ahead of the ball).  Still 1-1

That should have been 2-1 Everton

5 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Have Everton won it ?......no but only because of the player being too eager (right foot ahead of the ball).  Still 1-1

That should have been 2-1 Everton

Tom Davies should have taken a shot himself. 

54 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Man Utd are still lacking something. Certainly in creating clear cut chances. But Varane looks a great addition. He's very good at covering danger. 

Just a manager, that's all.

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

Is Sancho a tens of millions of pounds player ? 

Ole basically said "not yet" in the media this week. 

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

Is Sancho a tens of millions of pounds player ? 

Yes when playing under an intelligent, tactically aware manager.

See Van de beek for an example of  same scenario.

John Findlay
16 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Ole basically said "not yet" in the media this week. 

Then why pay over £70M? Total madness on the part of Man Utd.

12 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Then why pay over £70M? Total madness on the part of Man Utd.

Indeed. But at least they haggled the 100 million Euro price down from Dortmund. 😄

John Findlay
59 minutes ago, Tazio said:

And in the least surprising news of the season Watford sack their manager. 

The board of Watford deserve all they get. Sack their managers far to early.

Complete basket cases.

22 hours ago, VALDOS' said:

Yes when playing under an intelligent, tactically aware manager.

See Van de beek for an example of  same scenario.

This 

Really want to know how Hamza Choudry is a Premier League player

Never show for the ball or makes space to receive a pass

Very rarely passes forward with any intent

Has no energy to press, harry or tackle opposition

Barely actually runs anywhere

Surely Leicester can do much better nowadays

There's the West Ham I know and, mostly love. Great chance to win it missed. Concede in injury time. Fair play to Brentford. Came to win the game. Never settled for the point. 

Maroon Sailor
3 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Just said one of the best I have ever seen.

Think that'll be goal of the season. It'll take something really special to beat it

John Findlay

Fantastic second half at Anfield. Mo Salah with a definite goal of the season candidate.

Liverpool were fortunate as James Milner should have been sent off for a second yellow card. Referee Paul Tierney bottled it.

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Fantastic second half at Anfield. Mo Salah with a definite goal of the season candidate.

Liverpool were fortunate as James Milner should have been sent off for a second yellow card. Referee Paul Tierney bottled it.

Hard to argue with that summation

City  dominated the first half and much more level in the second but I still think they will be the more disappointed side

There are 3 top sides with a couple more just behind them who will fight for fourth like Manchester United but there is a window to come in January and I doubt the gaps will be insurmountable by then

24 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

City  dominated the first half and much more level in the second but I still think they will be the more disappointed side

There are 3 top sides with a couple more just behind them who will fight for fourth like Manchester United but there is a window to come in January and I doubt the gaps will be insurmountable by then

Man U can spend as much as they like, they aren’t going to win the league under Ole The Fraud.  

::troll::

42 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I think Liverpool lose Salah and Mane to the African Nations in January.

City lose Mahrez.

Chelsea no one.

25 minutes ago, benny said:

I think Liverpool lose Salah and Mane to the African Nations in January.

City lose Mahrez.

Chelsea no one.

ziyech of chelsea should be away with morocco and mendy the goalkeeper with senegal

edit liverpool also lose keita

Edited by milky_26

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Definitely a second yellow

But what a hard week for City .. has anyone ever had a harder 3 games on the trot ?

Seymour M Hersh
37 minutes ago, the general said:

Definitely a second yellow

But what a hard week for City .. has anyone ever had a harder 3 games on the trot ?

Aw poor little them, just as well ADFC have all that oil money to buy such a large and expensive squad. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

ziyech of chelsea should be away with morocco and mendy the goalkeeper with senegal

edit liverpool also lose keita

Cheers.

Mendy could be the biggest loss of all.

Edited by benny

Malinga the Swinga
13 hours ago, John Findlay said:

No surprise as refs frightened to upset Klopp and Liverpool. Yet again VAR fails to be used correctly by either scared or corrupt officials.

John Findlay
10 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

No surprise as refs frightened to upset Klopp and Liverpool. Yet again VAR fails to be used correctly by either scared or corrupt officials.

Just try and concentrate on winning at Old Trafford.

40 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

This. He's such an incredible whinger...despite officiating decisions always going their way 

The Real Maroonblood
46 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yet you’ve always had a soft spot for Liverpool.

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Yet you’ve always had a soft spot for Liverpool.

The only soft spot I have for them is the one I sit on. Don't like them, Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, or their other so called major clubs.

It's not the players, they are just transient assets, it is their sense of entitlement that they deserve decision and that they are something special.

A big game at Anfield or Old Trafford isn't better than a game at Tynecastle. It's just hyped up by the media.

Give me Hearts v anyone instead of Liverpool v Man City or Chelsea v Man Utd. 

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

The only soft spot I have for them is the one I sit on. Don't like them, Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, or their other so called major clubs.

It's not the players, they are just transient assets, it is their sense of entitlement that they deserve decision and that they are something special.

A big game at Anfield or Old Trafford isn't better than a game at Tynecastle. It's just hyped up by the media.

Give me Hearts v anyone instead of Liverpool v Man City or Chelsea v Man Utd. 

I agree the hype is nauseating. 

I'm glad I don't subscribe to any sports channels. 

The Old Tolbooth
16 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Man U can spend as much as they like, they aren’t going to win the league under Ole The Fraud.  

::troll::

I love the way the fraudster appears to be on his last legs, and then pulls out a big result from somewhere that guarantees him another 6 months, long may it continue :lol: 

See Ted Lasso and the EPL have just announced a licensing deal of £680k yet our useless association get what for sponsorship nevermind licensing

Maroon Sailor
6 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

ranieri appointed new watford manager

Manager's door at Watford

BarrenFarflungDrongo-size_restricted.gif.6dccebbb09bad051c8c7b05c52f442e7.gif