• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Leveins Battalion

• Bauldrick

On 09/08/2020 at 10:30, Bauldrick said:

Will we regret not having Jack Ross at Tynecastle, and would he have signed 'hat-trick Nisbet' to bang in the goals in a maroon shirt? 

No..will you?

Will we regret not having Jack Ross at Tynecastle, and would he have signed 'hat-trick Nisbet' to bang in the goals in a maroon shirt? 

I think hibs will destroy Hearts in the semi final and Aberdeen in the final, they are on fire and will certainly be there or there abouts to stop Rangers winning their first title in 9 years, or is us 10 ?

Hearts will live to regret not employing Ross Jack, The Master who has reinstalled the fast, free, flowing entertaining style of football back to The Capital, the Capital which is owned by Hibs with us living under their shadow.

2-ben-turpin-1874-1940-granger.jpg

wattie exploited
55 minutes ago, dannymack said:

I think hibs will destroy Hearts in the semi final and Aberdeen in the final, they are on fire and will certainly be there or there abouts to stop Rangers winning their first title in 9 years, or is us 10 ?

Hearts will live to regret not employing Ross Jack, The Master who has reinstalled the fast, free, flowing entertaining style of football back to The Capital, the Capital which is owned by Hibs with us living under their shadow.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

They might even do the treble, Celtic already miles behind them. 

Doctor Laxslax

Fair play with the attempt! It is quite funny.

If you can't have a sense of humour regarding these things, come on to ****...?

Still, though, for what it's worth... absolutely not in any way, shape or form.

I watched the 1-3 match from last season just last night and they were absolutely torn apart.

This by a vastly underperforming squad with something to prove, a bit like the situation we find ourselves in just now.

We'll be fine. Personally feel we can quite possibly give them a severe doing in the semi, despite my reservations over whether or not we should even partake.

Hey ho.

Despite everything, I've never felt happier to continue to pledge and show my support for this club.

Hope everybody else on this forum feels the same, if not then I hope the club gives you/us reason to. Every faith that'll happen.

Honestly, did you see the goals Hibs got v Livi, christ I'd have buried them ffs. Livi defence was horrendous. Hibs have been lucky so far, they'll get found out soon enough. 

Bazzas right boot

This is going to be one of these shitty threads that runs for months. 

When hibs get pumped, it will be bumped, and if hibs do even reasonably well or get the odd result, folk for reasons best known to themselves can bash Robbie and go on about Ross. 

I'd shut it down now, it's gonna out shite the Shankland thread for that type of patter

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

This is going to be one of these shitty threads that runs for months. 

When hibs get pumped, it will be bumped, and if hibs do even reasonably well or get the odd result, folk for reasons best known to themselves can bash Robbie and go on about Ross. 

I'd shut it down now, it's gonna out shite the Shankland thread for that type of patter

Yep, shut it down ffs.

It's embarrassing as **** and if I seen a thread like this on sisterfister, I'd be laughing.

Jack Ross 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

They might even do the treble, Celtic already miles behind them. 

I forgot to mention that... they're more than capable of achieving that, definite signs of the 'Tornado' myth lingering around Easter Rd after only 2 games. 

wattie exploited
42 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Wattle.... im being a smart arse 🤟

sorry Danny I thought you were a hibby lol :hartley:

Would Jack Ross have kept us up last season?

Yes

Would the club have been in a far better position if the original plan had stuck and he'd replaced Robbie rather than Cathro?

Yes*

Would I rather Jack Ross was our manager and not Robbie Neilson?

Absolutely not.

*caveat is that the 'boot room' plan would probably still be in place and Levein would still be DoF

Smoked-Glass

Ironic I know but could we make my post the last on this thread so it fks off to page 2 and beyond as fast as possible?  Ta

27 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

That's these inbred tramps on the glass mountain. 

Bottom by Christmas. 

:fth:

👍

1 hour ago, James1874f said:

How did hat trick Nesbit get on yesterday Bauldrick ? 

I'm sure there is a valid explination as to how he didn't terrorise and destroy the defence and score 10. I mean we are fools for missing out on him and Dross. And we should definitely be buying back every player who has previously played for Hearts.

Give it a year and they will be back in our shadow. Hiding under stones like pondlife. And this world beating celtic loving tramp will be just where their other best young striker in Europe is. Ie nowhere.

David McCaig
10 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

I'm sure there is a valid explination as to how he didn't terrorise and destroy the defence and score 10. I mean we are fools for missing out on him and Dross. And we should definitely be buying back every player who has previously played for Hearts.

Give it a year and they will be back in our shadow. Hiding under stones like pondlife. And this world beating celtic loving tramp will be just where their other best young striker in Europe is. Ie nowhere.

They are forever in our shadow, a gerrymandered expulsion doesn’t change a thing.

David McCaig
15 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Close the thread 

Keep it open, it might be heading for classic status after the Scottish Cup Semi Final.

48 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

I watched that dross yesterday. Motherwell dominated and the mastermind that is Jack Ross done hee haw to change it!

Was it not Dempster who tipped Olly Shaw to tear it up on the european stage? The next Lewandowski! (she never said those words but some p1sh along those lines)

Where is he now..........Bayern Ross County 🤔🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Boring, industrial, hoofball pish. 

Correct. Pump it up front and see what happens or get a flick on to Boyle or Horgan then cross it in. They have been the same for years but this is seen as Brazilesque football in their eyes stop the 2 wide men and they have nothing

been here before
10 minutes ago, Eno said:

Was it not Dempster who tipped Olly Shaw to tear it up on the european stage? The next Lewandowski! (she never said those words but some p1sh along those lines)

Where is he now..........Bayern Ross County 🤔🤣🤣

"absolutely one of the best players, certainly in his age group, in Europe".

😂

11 minutes ago, Jamie86 said:

Correct. Pump it up front and see what happens or get a flick on to Boyle or Horgan then cross it in. They have been the same for years but this is seen as Brazilesque football in their eyes stop the 2 wide men and they have nothing

Had to laugh at the commentator yesterday when he described a direct pass and 2 short passes as free-flowing football :lol: They somehow manage to carry this "flair team" tag around with them when it couldn't be any further from the truth.

1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

Had to laugh at the commentator yesterday when he described a direct pass and 2 short passes as free-flowing football :lol: They somehow manage to carry this "flair team" tag around with them when it couldn't be any further from the truth.

Yea I thought I had missed something myself when he said that 😂 but no, they managed to string 3 passes together

6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The only free flowing stuff regarding these mutants is the shite that flows from their toaly tubes after yet another butt blast from the Jambo exocet. 

Feckin Lochend Cockends.

shite also flows from another orifice of theirs

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

Mythbernian.

Wonder when the DVD of their unbeaten start to the season is out. 

Hibs have played Killie and Well at home and Dundee Utd away, in total they managed 8 shots on target.

They were abysmal to watch against Utd and were even worse yesterday. It’s hoofball at every opportunity.

The freak result at Livvy aside, Nesbit has looked like every gamble striker we have tried over the years, terrible first touch, runs about panics when has a sight at goal.

You can always tell when a team is awful when they are getting praised for being ‘solid’ ‘defensively sound’ etc etc

A generous fixture list is papering cracks, Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen will take 3 or 4 goals off them.

Reminiscent of the feedback from Sunderland fans

1 hour ago, been here before said:

"absolutely one of the best players, certainly in his age group, in Europe".

😂

Haha. Fairly lived up to the hype then!! 🤪

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Mythbernian.

Wonder when the DVD of their unbeaten start to the season is out. 

"Mytherbian" :clubbed:

Rick Sanchez

Can we get rid of this thread? :facepalm:

He's a creepy looking weasel and judging by yesterday's performance is straight out of the Levein handbook. Utterly dominated by Motherwell at hame.

No regrets here and never will be.

Like I said on the other thread he sets his teams up like Levein, utter shitebag who doesn’t know how to set his players in an attacking formation.  Played to win by a goal at Sunderland and now doing the same in Lochend.  He also looks like he’s all the McGinns brother/father or they all have the same inbred family.  Is he a better manager than Neilson? Probably both the same level tbh. 

Get yersel a life theres a guid little tramp.

On 11/08/2020 at 17:09, wattie exploited said:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Just saw this.

Wattie?  I think you’ve just hit a ‘whoosh’ moment!

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Just saw this.

Wattie?  I think you’ve just hit a ‘whoosh’ moment!

have I am not sure about anything any more :rifle:  just want to see hearts play a game of football :jambobanana:

18 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

A "pub team" if you will.

Mikos goal will always haunt chocolate features.  What a ****ing strike.  

Dallas Green
Just now, Last Laff said:

Mikos goal will always haunt chocolate features.  What a ****ing strike.  

It was incredibly beautiful.

Jamstomorrow

Dang tootin' I am regretting it!  I can't eat, can't sleep, terrible loss of libido allied to erectile dysfunction!   Mind you, I am an OAP, so the last two are probably more connected to that.  They say that 3 of your faculties  get affected as you get older.  Your sight, your hearing and  . . .   I can't remember what the 3rd one is.  Jack who?  Who are we talking about?

It also looks as if they are missing out on McRorie who seems to be heading for Aberdeen on a loan deal with a view to buiying at the end of it.

Six figure fee already agreed apparently.

• 9 months later...