Will we regret not appointing Jack Ross as our Manager

Bauldrick

Will we regret not having Jack Ross at Tynecastle, and would he have signed 'hat-trick Nisbet' to bang in the goals in a maroon shirt? 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Leveins Battalion

• Silvery_Moon

maroonlegions

FFS.:cornette:

He chose the vermin over us it was not a case of us missing out. Hibs will NOT get the chances to score those goals against us  in the cup,they scored recently. If Killie had taken their chances at fester road then that was a different outcome. Livi had and still have a shite  defensive set up.

Edited by maroonlegions

7 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

FFS.:cornette:

He chose the vermin over us it was not a case of us missing out. Hibs will NOT get the chances to score those goals against us  in the cup,they scored recently. If Killie had taken their chances at fester road then that was a different outcome. Livi had and still have a shite  defensive set up.

I didn’t think we actually even made Jack Ross an offer, he was on a list. Hubs jumped in and he took the first concrete offer.

KN is one of them and if it was an option he’d have went there on less money which is allegedly what’s been said.

Good start for them - all it is 

Салатные палочки

I think Ross was a solid but uninspiring appointment by them. They will be perennially mid-table under him. This was a guy who found himself lost when the bottom club rocked up to their ground in March and outplayed, out-fought and out-thought him. 

If they are shooting their bolt early because of their good start just remember they were top and we were bottom in 97/98 when we played them at ER. They were relegated and we finished 3rd and won the cup. 

They won't be relegated but they are Hibs at the end of the day and we all know the script. 

Just now, Bauldrick said:

Will we regret not having Jack Ross at Tynecastle, and would he have signed 'hat-trick Nisbet' to bang in the goals in a maroon shirt? 

I think you have a cunning plan.

40 minutes ago, Bauldrick said:

Outed yourself

Leveins Battalion

Saw Jack Ross at the wee Shop in Whitecraig last week,he is a weird guy.

Reminds me of Ted Bundy.          :cornette:

47 minutes ago, Bauldrick said:

giphy.gif

What the **** is even the point in this thread. We were bottom when the music stopped last season so we couldn’t have done any worse. You could swap Jack Ross name with John Hughes or Eddie May and still have an argument. The future is all that’s important and I’d rather have Neilson than Ross any day of the week. As for Nisbet, **** him too. 

Don’t talk Shite. I would rather have Jonathon Ross than his arsehole namesake 

The only thing Nisbet is banging on a daily basis is the Big Macs, and the bird that’s selling them to him 

14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

What the **** is even the point in this thread. We were bottom when the music stopped last season so we couldn’t have done any worse. You could swap Jack Ross name with John Hughes or Eddie May and still have an argument. The future is all that’s important and I’d rather have Neilson than Ross any day of the week. As for Nisbet, **** him too. 

U didn’t even need to go further than your first sentence.

Sums it up perfectly 🤷‍♂️ 

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

U didn’t even need to go further than your first sentence.

Sums it up perfectly 🤷‍♂️ 

People casting a jealous eye towards Lochend and their wrong un manager just winds me up. 

4 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Don’t talk Shite. I would rather have Jonathon Ross than his arsehole namesake 

The only thing Nisbet is banging on a daily basis is the Big Macs, and the bird that’s selling them to him 

Nice. 😀

PauloSergio

Did any of yous see him in Sunderland til I die? Started off well i believe and then finished about 8th🤣 same will happen to hibs

Could not care less, I am looking forward, we will be out the championship at the first attempt, clearing out the deadwood, have an experienced managerand now JJ who  have Hearts beat interests at Hearts, promising prospects in Irving, Smith and more, with fantastic senior pros as role models in Gordon, Naisy and Berra and to top it all the most passionate, loyal support any club could wish for, no other fans in Scotland have stood up the way we have.

Would I swap it all for an unknown foreign owner, a manager with a dubious reputation and fans who can't raise a smile when called upon? No chance

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, PauloSergio said:

Did any of yous see him in Sunderland til I die? Started off well i believe and then finished about 8th🤣 same will happen to hibs

Tbf, he ended up 3rd, lost the play off final, got emptied and then they got even worse after that. 

Good program tho, sad and funny knowing how it ends up in advance tho. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

People casting a jealous eye towards Lochend and their wrong un manager just winds me up. 

If it is that mate.

Reading the post it Sounds more like he has a love in for them than he is jealous for not hiring that muppet 

1 minute ago, red said:

We have a better manager with a better proven record now.

Indeed. Robbie is also pretty professional and not a total creep.

1 hour ago, Bauldrick said:

Will YOU regret not having Jack Ross at Tynecastle, and would he have signed 'hat-trick Nisbet' to bang in the goals in a maroon shirt? 

FTFY. 

PauloSergio
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tbf, he ended up 3rd, lost the play off final, got emptied and then they got even worse after that. 

Good program tho, sad and funny knowing how it ends up in advance tho. 

Cheers mate, was a while back that I watched it, I think it was the season after they finished 7th/8th.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, PauloSergio said:

Cheers mate, was a while back that I watched it, I think it was the season after they finished 7th/8th.

Ah, did he have that one to, probably then, the show ended but Ross must have still been manager the next season, makes sense. 

Good watch tho. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Not getting out of that division with the money he had at his disposal was a total shocker. 

The kept changing managers but getting worse and worse... 😳😳😳

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

The kept changing managers but getting worse and worse... 😳😳😳

If this salary cap doesn’t get tossed out by arbitration, then they are going to be in a bad way.

Come on Bauldrick give us all a break. What a question, do you think anyone in their right mind would say yes.

been here before

tenor.gif.b1640c14a19d915c6fa7f0e86696954a.gif

Johnny Sandiego

If you're really a Hearts fan you need to have a word with yourself. Hat-trick Nisbet has to one of the most tragic things ive read. 

I do enjoy it when Hibs fans get themselves excited though. Only happens once every 10 years or so but its worth the wait. They drag themselves out of their usual worthless, self loathing state for a season and start to beleive again. It makes the inevatable demise much sweeter.

Will look this up in a couple of seasons when they sit bottom 6, wee hat-trick Nisbet is back playing for Dunfermline and sleeze ball Jack Ross is getting chairs chucked at him by some no mark player up at East Mains. 

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Saw Jack Ross at the wee Shop in Whitecraig last week,he is a weird guy.

Reminds me of Ted Bundy.          :cornette:

Ted bundy :rofl:

2 hours ago, Bauldrick said:

Sadly we always miss out but we must look forward now

I rate Jack Ross up there with Alex Ferguson and the like.. 

Hibs for the treble. Anything less, I think hibs should just give up, close down and try something else.. 

🤣🤣🤣 after two games they think he’s the messiah.

Levein had us top in October and we all know how that ended.