Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Percival King said:

It would be great if we had a banner separating home and away fans similar to what Alkmaar have behind the goal they're defending. Much better than an advert for G4S.

Got to be banner of fatty snoozing 

I hope we can do ourselves justice in the play off and whatever competition when go into.

This is a sobering reminder of how bad Scottish football is beyond the uglies.

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Chucked £2 on it finishing 8-0

I did the same at 6-0. 

Had £20 on AZ -2 for 50 back too. 

Utd have chucked it but see how bad this keeper is.

He is still better than R. Stewart. 

Still believe it's crucial we get an adequate reserve keeper in. 

Just now, Alan_R said:

Utd have chucked it but see how bad this keeper is.

He is still better than R. Stewart. 

Still believe it's crucial we get an adequate reserve keeper in. 

Do you think Stone could step up?

1 minute ago, Der Kaiser said:

Crazy bet....there's over 13 minutes left 

:rofl:

:rofl:

1 minute ago, BlueRiver said:

I did the same at 6-0. 

Had £20 on AZ -2 for 50 back too. 

Put it on just before they scored their 7th.

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

AZ fans "you're ****ing shit (multiple times)". 

They’re not wrong.  Scottish football in general has become embarrassingly bad, particularly the non OF teams.   Motherwell and Dundee Utd have embarrassed themselves before we’ve even played so I’m not going to say too much!  

Just now, Shankland said:

Do you think Stone could step up?

Not seen him enough personally but I'd hope so. I still think a reasonable backup could be found without effecting the budget that much.

God forbid but a euro tie v a good side and forced to rely on a weak GK would be torture.

4 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

AZ fans "you're ****ing shit (multiple times)". 

Need to get that going early doors on Sunday. Don’t care that it might come back to haunt us, we need to put the shits right in to them and by this showing that’s really not a hard thing to do.

A_A wehatethehibs

Honestly it seems a bit mental for any Hearts fan to be laughing at this. Horrendous. 

If nothing else it’s just a case of relief it was DUFC not us, to give us this Hibs Malmo type warning.

In all the hype about getting to Europe folk can forget the quality you are coming up against… this can so easily happen if you’re off the boil for even 10-15 minutes of a game. 

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Taking no pleasure in this.

Maybe you could do a fundraising walk to tannadice 😆🤷‍♂️ Who cares. 

kingantti1874
Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Honestly it seems a bit mental for any Hearts fan to be laughing at this. Horrendous. 

If nothing else it’s just a case of relief it was DUFC not us, to give us this Hibs Malmo type warning.

In all the hype about getting to Europe folk can forget the quality you are coming up against… this can so easily happen if you’re off the boil for even 10-15 minutes of a game. 

thats why ECL would be better lol 

1 minute ago, BlueRiver said:

“Dundee United are not a bad team” 

:laugh:

“Dundee United have had 52% of the ball” Aye mainly picking it out the net .

Oh dear, where have all the Arabs gone? The Dutch lager will be getting a real tanning tonight. Actually, I'm not really a lager drinker, but the Dutch do a couple of decent ones.

2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Exactly, everyone needs to take a look at the Europa League groups last year (assuming we even make it that far) and tell me with a straight face there's not a single group there where a team couldn't pap us 5 or 6 nil

HeartsandonlyHearts
4 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

“Dundee United are not a bad team” 

:laugh:

I remember that post. But in defense of the #obo who posted it. It was many days ago. Things change quickly.

7-0 is embarrassing for our game, it's just compounding the outside belief that scottish football is a joke, I don't take any glee in a scottish team getting humped, unless it's h1b5 of course 😉 but in all seriousness I hope we put up a decent show in Zurich. I really want us to get a win or two in our group too, just as long as we do not get embarrassed from anyone tbh.

Just now, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

I remember that post. But in defense of the #obo who posted it. It was many days ago. Things change quickly.

Oh I was quoting the commentary team! 

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Our last result in Europe was a disgrace.  We've got very few players with experience at this level. We certainly need to do ourselves justice. Any bad results on a Thursday could have implications on the Sunday.

We're going into the unknown in many ways. 

PaintTheTownMaroon

Think this just highlights the importance of being at home in the second leg. There’s no way AZ win 7-0 if this was the first leg.

HeartsandonlyHearts
3 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Oh I was quoting the commentary team! 

It was posted on here by one of the double agents because we play them next. I wish they’d all just p!$$ off to their own board and leave us be.

Malinga the Swinga

Fantastic tactics from Ross. Playing with no full backs, no midfield and no forwards is a formation that's rarely seen. 

A shocking performance from start to finish and an embarrassment to their club, not Scotland.