• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no stopping that pen but my word they are the spawniest *****. 

Ooh Liam Craig sent off 🤣

Edited by neilnunb

John Findlay
Just now, neilnunb said:

no stopping that pen but my word they are the spawniest *****. 

Ooh Liam Ceaig sent off 🤣

Calling Beaton the cheat he is.

Gordon Ramsay
57 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

I've noticed that too. 

Not quite Celtic luck level but definitely seem to get a fair bit of it. 

What was I saying about luck. 

Unbelievable. 

😂 Hibs have been absolutely rotten in their last 3 games but picked up 7 points because of luck/terrible refereeing. 

Might not be a bad thing, the longer they think they are world beaters the sweeter it will be when their luck runs out.

Never in a million years is Cheaton giving US that penalty. Pretty soft and one of those that if given every time, there’s 10 penalties a game. Simply contact between two players when ball is in the air. 

Seymour M Hersh
9 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Stupid challenge. Absolute ping of a penalty from Mallan tbf. 

3 vermin around the farmer and the one who goes sprawling was obstructing him. Not sure that was a penalty for the slime. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It may sound bitter,  watching this League from the outside,  only then you begin to realise just how shit it is 

The Old Tolbooth

Perfectly good goal ruled out for Saints, and a penalty that was never a penalty in a million years, I actually thought the vermin fouled the Saints player, and the ref couldn’t wait to give it ffs! 

JamboRossi79

I think I must be blind compared to the idiots commentating, the Hibs player pushes Gordon in the back which cause him to bring the other player down, penalty my arse. Did anyone see it like this ?

Furst there was Vladimir
Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Jack Ross is so Hibs. 

Creepy, rapey, and looks like he’s up to his eyeballs on smack? 

:spoton:

Oh come on! If you don’t think that’s a penalty then you’re a ****in clueless helmet. The player barged right through the back of him. If that happened at Tynie there would be 15000 cardiac arrests had it not been given. Take the tinted shades off FFS. A definite penalty and puts them joint top. It only makes their guaranteed demise even better. Masters in h1b5ing 👍🏻

Definite penalty

The Internet
2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Jack Ross is so Hibs. 

There isn't a player or coach at Hibs who doesn't scream Hibs. Except maybe Joe Newell.

5 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Oh come on! If you don’t think that’s a penalty then you’re a ****in clueless helmet. The player barged right through the back of him. If that happened at Tynie there would be 15000 cardiac arrests had it not been given. Take the tinted shades off FFS. A definite penalty and puts them joint top. It only makes their guaranteed demise even better. Masters in h1b5ing 👍🏻

Definite penalty

Doidge pushes Gordon in the back also. There’s a lot going on. Certainly not a stonewaller. Helmet 

4 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Doidge pushes Gordon in the back also. There’s a lot going on. Certainly not a stonewaller. Helmet 

Absolute pile of shite. 

Never a football fan.

17 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Absolute pile of shite. 

Never a football fan.

It’s called a difference of opinion. You’re a weirdo mate

manaliveits105

Corruption and corrupt /incompetent referees continues to drive a poor level of football in Scotland backed up by 99% shit media who lap it all up without question 

1 minute ago, DS98 said:

It’s called a difference of opinion. You’re a weirdo mate

It was a penalty, nothing weird about it 👍🏻

35 minutes ago, Furst there was Vladimir said:

Creepy, rapey, and looks like he’s up to his eyeballs on smack? 

:spoton:

That's a first - you post a lot of sheight then agree with yourself!  Yours is the last type of contribution we need on here. 

37 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Definite penalty

If that was giving against hearts I would be furious the Hibs boy throws himself to the ground never a penalty  

7 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

If that was giving against hearts I would be furious the Hibs boy throws himself to the ground never a penalty  

Deary ****in me

We’ll agree to disagree

**** me

6 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Deary ****in me

We’ll agree to disagree

**** me

Just watch it again and it’s soft as **** never a pen he felt hands on his back and just goes down it was certainly not enough to award the penalty 

1 minute ago, Kyle1874 said:

Just watch it again and it’s soft as **** never a pen he felt hands on his back and just goes down it was certainly not enough to award the penalty 

The saints player barges through the back of the H1b5 player, of course he makes the most of it, as would Naismith, he gives the ref a decision to make. A stupid challenge, what with 2 minutes to go? A penalty for me all day long 👍🏻 We will empty them at Hampden, they will be soaring with cockiness. That’s when they will royally H1b5 it. The tears snotters and seethe will be immense. But it was a pen and they got lucky. Let them think they are Brazil 👍🏻

16 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Deary ****in me

We’ll agree to disagree

**** me

I keep looking at it and am big enough to admit am wrong with this one it is a penalty I never seen that he barges him over 

1 minute ago, Kyle1874 said:

I keep looking at it and am big enough to admit am wrong with this one it is a penalty I never seen that he barges him over 

We will smash them at Hampden. They are very poor and move the ball very slowly 👍🏻

1 minute ago, ShedBoy said:

We will smash them at Hampden. They are very poor and move the ball very slowly 👍🏻

They do look very poor just hope Robbie can get the players he wants in and up to the standard he wants before we play them 

Cairneyhill Jambo
1 hour ago, ShedBoy said:

Definite penalty

Do you think St Johnstones goal was offside? 

1 hour ago, ShedBoy said:

The saints player barges through the back of the H1b5 player, of course he makes the most of it, as would Naismith, he gives the ref a decision to make. A stupid challenge, what with 2 minutes to go? A penalty for me all day long 👍🏻 We will empty them at Hampden, they will be soaring with cockiness. That’s when they will royally H1b5 it. The tears snotters and seethe will be immense. But it was a pen and they got lucky. Let them think they are Brazil 👍🏻

Barges? Calm yourself.

tartofmidlothian
6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just a heads up if you want to avoid score.

On iplayer too for 7 days.

No bother. Your info was all good, just commenting on the inevitable gulf in quality between both games.

JamboRossi79
2 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

Definite penalty

Take it you missed the Hibs player initially pushing the St Johnstone player into the other Hibs player then. I suggest you watch it back again

13 minutes ago, JamboRossi79 said:

Take it you missed the Hibs player initially pushing the St Johnstone player into the other Hibs player then. I suggest you watch it back again

Epic whataboutery.

It was a pen

They scored 

Get over it 👍🏻

Another lucky performance. I’ve said it before, they are relegation material. They will eventually stop getting these flukey goals and their leaky defence will send them tumbling down. 

Arthur Morgan
2 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

Another lucky performance. I’ve said it before, they are relegation material. They will eventually stop getting these flukey goals and their leaky defence will send them tumbling down. 

Unfortunately that actually seems a strong point for them this season. They've only conceded two goals. Their midfield is what is truly dire, they bypass it completely. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

8 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Unfortunately that actually seems a strong point for them this season. They've only conceded two goals. Their midfield is what is truly dire, they bypass it completely. 

They’ve been outplayed in every game this season. 

3 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

The saints player barges through the back of the H1b5 player, of course he makes the most of it, as would Naismith, he gives the ref a decision to make. 

Funnily enough, Naisy just said on Sportscene that he thought it was a pen.

Arthur Morgan
56 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

Yeah but they haven't conceded many, they look absolutely dog shit mind you so maybe the floodgates will open. 

1 hour ago, ExPatTam said:

Against Livingston?

they have equalled our wins last season in 5 games. Just shows the shitshow CL was as the premiership is full poor teams.