*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian
11 hours ago, hunts said:

Thought Utd were good defensively and their keeper made some very decent saves.  Few promising young players too. Don’t think they’ll be in relegation trouble.  Hamilton and St Mirren for bottom two places.

A team built by our manager giving a good account of themselves in the Premiership? That's fine by me.

St Mirren look like they've been doing okay so far, it'll be between Hamilton and Ross County for me.

• Replies 63.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Internet

What's happened to Motherwell? 2 goals in 5 games and no wins. Would've thought with 'the scottish Gareth Bale' Jake Hastie back they'd be tearing it up?

The Apprentice
11 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

What's happened to Motherwell? 2 goals in 5 games and no wins. Would've thought with 'the scottish Gareth Bale' Jake Hastie back they'd be tearing it up?

Hastie is a strange one. Played a handful of good games for Motherwell after a fairly low-key loan at Alloa and got a move to Rangers on the back of it, who immediately shipped him out on loan. Seems to have built a reputation out of nothing. Sounds like he’s just not as good as he’s been made out to be.

The Internet
15 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Hastie is a strange one. Played a handful of good games for Motherwell after a fairly low-key loan at Alloa and got a move to Rangers on the back of it, who immediately shipped him out on loan. Seems to have built a reputation out of nothing. Sounds like he’s just not as good as he’s been made out to be.

Agreed. It was obvious he was just riding a wave for those 10 games or so and then he was quickly sussed and kept quiet even by the end of that season. Waste of a year at rangers though, needs to get a permanent move somewhere quickly. 

manaliveits105

Butcher booked again last night - he would spend half the season in the stands if he had signed for us once the weegerees got up to their usual with us 

43 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

27 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Agreed. It was obvious he was just riding a wave for those 10 games or so and then he was quickly sussed and kept quiet even by the end of that season. Waste of a year at rangers though, needs to get a permanent move somewhere quickly. 

A poor mans Callumn Morrison it seems

tartofmidlothian
11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Treat for football fans tonight.

Aberdeen v Livingston full match replay on BBC Alba 10pm. 

Fans across the nation might miss out on Champions League ET and pens, as they switch over to this must-see event.

8 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Fans across the nation might miss out on Champions League ET and pens, as they switch over to this must-see event.

Just a heads up if you want to avoid score.

On iplayer too for 7 days.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Treat for football fans tonight.

Aberdeen v Livingston full match replay on BBC Alba 10pm. 

I wouldn't bother, this game is actually worse than the Hibs game the other day.

0-0 HT

13 minutes ago, Gone said:

Aberdeen are absolute horse manure

They always seem to get a goal from free kick or corner and win 1-0 

They were murder the other night and got a goal from nothing 

13 minutes ago, theshed said:

They always seem to get a goal from free kick or corner and win 1-0 

They were murder the other night and got a goal from nothing 

And right on cue they get a pen and score 😡

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Conversation about Sheep being better than us yesterday. 

This game tells us why.

Really rank first half, direct purple patch and they almost have the points. 

Second half significantly better than the first which was awful but dominated territory by Livingston. 

Got to be honest I'm really not missing football. Odd game I've seen have been dire battles 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Conversation about Sheep being better than us yesterday. 

This game tells us why.

Really rank first half, direct purple patch and they almost have the points. 

Second half significantly better than the first which was awful but dominated territory by Livingston. 

Got to be honest I'm really not missing football. Odd game I've seen have been dire battles 

Aberdeen- big phizzical guys all over the pitch, shell it long to Watkins and see what happens. 

It's dire stuff and if this it what it takes to be successful I'm not sure I'll be bothering. 

Rick Sanchez

That was onside a mile :facepalm:

Absolutely nothing to fear from this mob other than match practice but I'm sure Robbie will have us ready.

Hibs benefit again from a dodgy offside call.

their goal v United was offside, now Motherwell and saints have goals chopped off against them.  Could understand Motherwell one but that there was onside 

Hibs always go through lucky spells. Every season. Motherwell goal wrongly chalked off last week. St Johnston wrongly this week. Hope their jammyness runs out before the semi!

Far side linesman is having a mare, putting his flag up before the player has even touched the ****ing ball, amateur stuff from the officials.

So far this season Hibs have had a goal at Utd given even though it was offside and now had 2 good goals against them chalked off because of poor officials.

Gordon Ramsay
18 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Hibs always go through lucky spells. Every season. Motherwell goal wrongly chalked off last week. St Johnston wrongly this week. Hope their jammyness runs out before the semi!

I've noticed that too. 

Not quite Celtic luck level but definitely seem to get a fair bit of it. 

TyphoonJambo
21 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

That is disgraceful. Miles on. Hibs are having some luck this season so far. 

That will run out, when they meet their nemesis, the Jambos. 😁😁

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

That will run out, when they meet their nemesis, the Jambos. 😁😁

Hope so mate. The players will be right fired up for that as well. 

I don’t care if we don’t train between now and the semi final, we can still easily beat the current hibs team, they are terrible

Fitzroy Pointon

When did they start letting fans back in at McDairmid Park again? Lolololololololololol. 

In all seriousness though, this game is absolutely pump. 

41 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Or IN the semi