*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Gordon Ramsay
1 minute ago, AHS51 said:

Woof! Mr Collins calling it as it is! Wonder what all the Sportsound Hobo fan club thought of that. 

Screenshot_20200815-195045_BBC Sport.jpg

That is great reading 😂😂

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Past manager calling them a hoof ball team.

That's gotta hurt :robboyas:

Given their self appointed title as Scotland's version of Brazil 😂

Neilson watching this will be very pleased. Hoofball and crossing merchants, whoever he decides to play at centre back, Halkett, Berra and Souttar should have an easy enough afternoon just heading the ball. 

Teams complaining about us having an unfair advantage re training - what about Hibs unfair advantage of being used to playing in an empty stadium? They've got years of experience of that. 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

Teams complaining about us having an unfair advantage re training - what about Hibs unfair advantage of being used to playing in an empty stadium? They've got years of experience of that. 

:greatpost:

3 hours ago, AHS51 said:

Woof! Mr Collins calling it as it is! Wonder what all the Sportsound Hobo fan club thought of that. 

Screenshot_20200815-195045_BBC Sport.jpg

:shockio: Marvelous :cheers:

maroonedinoz
4 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Wtf is with those Kangaroos? :lol:

Apparently they were paid for by Hibs supporters based over here in Oz in some kind of fundraiser.

It got a mention on theSocceroos website because of Boyle.

5 hours ago, maroonedinoz said:

Apparently they were paid for by Hibs supporters based over here in Oz in some kind of fundraiser.

It got a mention on theSocceroos website because of Boyle.

We've got Livingston v rangers on here tomorrow at 3.30am.  What a treat.  It's actually part of our census.  It gives 50% of the knuckledragger count.  Celtic v some other nonentity like st Mirren will give the other half.

Leveins Battalion

The spine of that Hibs team is garbage,Hanlon who makes Berra look like Maldini,Porteous is all hype,an absolute donkey of a boy.Newell is tippy tappy pish and Gogic runs about a lot but has Zero foot alling ability.

From what I've seen of Nisbet over 2 games also not impressed.

Their best player is the young left back we let go.

Well I’m awfy glad I watched some of the Hobos game. Seen as they had nine out of nine I was worried they might be playing good football. Ha ha, normality is restored to my universe. What a bunch of plodders. Bring on the Semi..!!

Ross has Hibs playing like a recent Levein team.  Shite hoofball with no tactics apart from get it forward by launching it and hope they get a bit of luck.  You can tell why Levein rated him.  I thought he done brilliant at St Mirren and they played good football but Sunderland and now Hibs has shown his true colours. A defensive minded shitebag without a plan.

Edited by Last Laff

5 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The spine of that Hibs team is garbage,Hanlon who makes Berra look like Maldini,Porteous is all hype,an absolute donkey of a boy.Newell is tippy tappy pish and Gogic runs about a lot but has Zero foot alling ability.

From what I've seen of Nisbet over 2 games also not impressed.

Their best player is the young left back we let go.

What was the deal with Doig?  Seems bizarre to release him. 

Rick Sanchez

I have absolutely zero feelings for Rangers and I won't celebrate any goals but they won't annoy me in any way. I hope they win every game and get it right up those in power.

4 hours ago, Rattatooi said:

Well I’m awfy glad I watched some of the Hobos game. Seen as they had nine out of nine I was worried they might be playing good football. Ha ha, normality is restored to my universe. What a bunch of plodders. Bring on the Semi..!!

I didn't see it but I'm looking forward to the semi because it sounds like nothing fear at the moment. 

Eilidh Barbour appears to have half a hairstyle, Boyd's syrup looks better.

William H. Bonney
53 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I have absolutely zero feelings for Rangers and I won't celebrate any goals but they won't annoy me in any way. I hope they win every game and get it right up those in power.

You hope rangers win every game? 

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

This season? Apart from the cup games and Europe, absolutely.

5 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

In the league, yes.  It's a two horse race and I hope Celtic's 9.75 dream is left in absolute tatters.

30 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

This is a trick question right? 

Not at all.  This season I hope they win every match they play in the league. 

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Not at all.  This season I hope they win every match they play in the league. 

Rangers and their fans are the scum of the ****ing earth. Other than when they play hibs I hope their season is as miserable as possible. 

Sky TV:  Rangers.  Rangers.  Rangers. Rangers.

Question to Marvin Barclay: What do you think about Rangers?

Loads of police, maybe 30-40 at the Livi stadium policing the Rangers fans peering in the side of the stadium. Sounds like some party. 

39 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Minging but hope sevco destroy that league this year.

agree 100%. Would be glorious to see Lennon / Doncaster and Maxwells tears and snorters 

3fingersreid

If rangers are looking likely to win the league ,the Neil Lennon implosion will be GLORIOUS  to watch . 

2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

If rangers are looking likely to win the league ,the Neil Lennon implosion will be GLORIOUS  to watch . 

They'd sooner void the league than stop septic getting their tainted title

Apparantly Livingston's Forrest is the brother of Celtic's Forrect.

Only been stated a few times.  A means of getting Celtic mentioned in commentary, no doubt.

Oh!  Rangers will go 11 pts clear of Celtic if they win.

1 hour ago, Furious Styles said:

Rangers and their fans are the scum of the ****ing earth. Other than when they play hibs I hope their season is as miserable as possible. 

Celtic are worse. 

Can't stand either of the Gruesome but if Celtic win 10 in a row then Rangers 9 in a row becomes a complete irrelevance and gives them nothing to crow about. If Rangers stop 10 in a row then their 9 in a row remains intact and they also get to go on about how they stopped 10 in a row.

IMO 10 in a row would be marginally more bearable. 

Harry Potter
36 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

agree 100%. Would be glorious to see Lennon / Doncaster and Maxwells tears and snorters 

🙂 yea man.

13 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

Can't stand either of the Gruesome but if Celtic win 10 in a row then Rangers 9 in a row becomes a complete irrelevance and gives them nothing to crow about. If Rangers stop 10 in a row then their 9 in a row remains intact and they also get to go on about how they stopped 10 in a row.

Bearing in mind that the entire recent debacle which saw us expelled from the league was simply to appease Celtic. I hope Rangers piss all over their 10 in a row.

21 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

Rangers are the only premiership team that actually supported us. The SPFL is all about appeasing septic. Rangers stopping their 9.75 in a row would be a GIRFUY to the corrupt lot in charge.

Hobos all sook up septics arse as well so it would annoy them as well which is worth it alone.

12 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Bearing in mind that the entire recent debacle which saw us expelled from the league was simply to appease Celtic. I hope Rangers piss all over their 10 in a row.

I agree i always thought the longer Rangers went without winning anything the funnier it would become but this summer changed all of that. Feck Celtic 

on a side note Brandon Barker is absolutely gash 

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Livi have absolutely no desire to win this. Utter disgrace.

They're holding out for 0-0, tinpot mentality

5 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Rangers are the only premiership team that actually supported us. The SPFL is all about appeasing septic. Rangers stopping their 9.75 in a row would be a GIRFUY to the corrupt lot in charge.

Hobos all sook up septics arse as well so it would annoy them as well which is worth it alone.

Correct.   I have stopped referring to them as Sevxo and will suppor Rangers to topple Celtic this season.

After the last few months, I feel done with the rubbish that is Scottish football.

Nonetheless, sitting on the sofa on Sunday afternoon, the golf suspended because of lightening, Grand Prix is over, crickey even the cricket is rained off. I had little choice but to tune into the Livi game. What utter dross. This is worse than watching paint dry and is a testament to everything that is mince about the Scottish game. What’s more they seem to be playing on a green rug that has been badly hoovered!