Boycott Away Grounds.

maroonlegions

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Boy was out of order calling folk scabs. Accept it or mind your own 

It's a free world and I can post what I like and I can do it without being aggressive or making stuff up. 

Two things you regularly struggle with. 

But crack on. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• communist

• Pasquale for King

• maroonlegions

• Chuck Berry

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

It's a free world and I can post what I like and I can do it without being aggressive or making stuff up. 

Two things you regularly struggle with. 

But crack on. 

Cheers. Like I need your permission. As you say.......free world 🌍 

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

On your way son. Take a slap down like a man and give the laptop back to your ma

hibs shitebag

26 minutes ago, pablo said:

How are you going to explain to him there's hardly any Hearts fans there? When he's older and he hears about this time he'll be disappointed you've made him an innocent scab. The wee man deserves better at the beginning of his Hearts career. And by the way, it's not a bad thing to say no to your kids now and again.

Interesting, a Hearts supporter going to an away match is a scab and if he takes his son he is also a scab (but innocent).

And you give advice on parenting!
Interesting ....

4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Cant imagine why anyone would want to give their money to Alloa, Ayr, Dunfermline,  Dundee or Raith.

Arbroath, Morton and QoS I found less offensive and demonstrated some contrition for the original vote. 

Caley,  our besties 

QoS done nothing at any stage to help any of the expelled clubs and due to their position in the league when it was called are no.1 in offensive clubs.despicable club who I will guarantee were hoping for a massive hearts support to rock up like the last time.they can go lie in their own excrement 😡

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Interesting, a Hearts supporter going to an away match is a scab and if he takes his son he is also a scab (but innocent).

And you give advice on parenting!
Interesting ....

How many away games do you get to usually? I asked you recently but you must have missed the question  

1 minute ago, pablo said:

How many away games do you get to usually? I asked you recently but you must have missed the question  

Not sure if I’m a acab or not!!

You’re on fire tonight what are you on?

Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

Not sure if I’m a acab or not!!

You’re on fire tonight what are you on?

I'll take that as basically none. 

2 minutes ago, pablo said:

I'll take that as basically none. 

Don’t - I’m sure I’ve seen Hearts play at many more stadiums than you have!

And if I haven’t respect to you!

How many?

3 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

How many?

Bet you never seen them on Victoria Island🤭

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

How many?

Forget it. I go to away games but won't be for the foreseeable, you don't and still won't be. Shall we leave it at that? Where you used to go when you weren't a decrepit Anglo gammon is irrelevant to what's happening now.

54 minutes ago, pablo said:

We had (relatively) huge supports in the championship last time. Queen of the South, Falkirk, Cowdenbeath cancelled and midweek, Livingston boxing day, Raith Rovers were all bursting at the seems. 

I agree but still not as big as back then.  Potential is there, think fans are a lot more fickle these days 

34 minutes ago, braveheart said:

No! Was that the North American tour in the late 60’s?

36 minutes ago, pablo said:

Forget it. I go to away games but won't be for the foreseeable, you don't and still won't be. Shall we leave it at that? Where you used to go when you weren't a decrepit Anglo gammon is irrelevant to what's happening now.

That’s better - a much calmer comment, with just a ‘hint of insult’!!

6 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

That’s better - a much calmer comment, with just a ‘hint of insult’!!

hint of a good insult to be fair, calmness a plus..

1 minute ago, geomac said:

hint of a good insult to be fair, calmness a plus..

Anglo gammon 😂 

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Anglo gammon 😀 

yip gives a picture of you, don;t know why, that's the image you give 😀

ArcticJambo
1 hour ago, braveheart said:

Did they play in Cambridge Bay or Uluhaktok?

17 minutes ago, geomac said:

yip gives a picture of you, don;t know why, that's the image you give 😀

Oh dear, the comment was ageist, racist and political..... I don’t get involved in any of that nonsense and whilst I did vote in the EU referendum that’s private but I can assure you it does NOT support your imagery!

PS I don’t think think politics should be discussed in this forum so whilst @pablomade an insult which could be regarded as mildly amusing it was nonetheless political and therefore inappropriate regardless of whether it was right or wrong!

5 hours ago, pablo said:

How are you going to explain to him there's hardly any Hearts fans there? When he's older and he hears about this time he'll be disappointed you've made him an innocent scab. The wee man deserves better at the beginning of his Hearts career. And by the way, it's not a bad thing to say no to your kids now and again.

Say no now and again? Eh, I do. Also, Scab? Who the f are you to call my bairn a Scab!!!!!???? I'm raging. My family worked down the pit and believe me, none were or ever will be scabs!!! My kid is well aware of what's going on in this time and he won't be disappointed, like many others he's making a choice for his own multiple reasons. 

4 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

If your angry, and you sound angry challenging me to step out and all, that’s How a dad would feel about his son being called. A scab. We’ll leave it there shall we ?

That's exactly how I feel after reading his post. 🤬😡😠

jamtartan74

Dear oh dear!! One or two posters must have been on the bravery juice last night, either that or are under the age of 16 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

7 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Anglo gammon 😂 

That’s over my head. So I googled it. Came up Anglo Gammon steaks in Iceland. What have I missed 🤪

Nookie Bear

Don’t like this “scab” chat tbh

People will go - not me - but I think a 50% drop in our away support is still a message. 

Perhaps those that go will be prepared to carry a banner or two to make it clear how the club feels?

9 hours ago, braveheart said:

QoS done nothing at any stage to help any of the expelled clubs and due to their position in the league when it was called are no.1 in offensive clubs.despicable club who I will guarantee were hoping for a massive hearts support to rock up like the last time.they can go lie in their own excrement 😡

Wonder how much of  James Anderson's money Queens spent on making their toilets Covid compliant?  Most of it....

I'll go down to Dumfries, CD, Dalbeattie when Hearts play Queens and then go to the game IF you can blag some complimentary tickets.

:)

Bad Religion
5 hours ago, EH23-Jambo said:

Say no now and again? Eh, I do. Also, Scab? Who the f are you to call my bairn a Scab!!!!!???? I'm raging. My family worked down the pit and believe me, none were or ever will be scabs!!! My kid is well aware of what's going on in this time and he won't be disappointed, like many others he's making a choice for his own multiple reasons. 

:raging:

What have I wandered into here... 

I would say I normally go to about 7 or 8 away games a season but I went to all bar one in our last championship season (Cowdenbeath - just couldn't make it) as it was something different for me. If we had gone down normally, I'd have done the same again, however, I am choosing not to give my money to the clubs I feel have shafted us. It is a painful choice as I love watching us and enjoy the day out. That is my choice and should be respected, the same as anyone who wants to go to these games should have their decision respected. They are there to support Hearts, that is not a reason for mockery or for extremely deregotary terms such as "scab" or to bring members of their family into the matter. Disgraceful attitude to have towards a fellow supporter that simply wants to go and watch Hearts on a saturday afternoon. 

Keep your anger for those who deserve it, the clubs that came together to shaft us, not others wearing our maroon who want to watch us play. Anything else is frankly arseholery of the highest order. 

As you were. 

15 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I think just “wanting a day out” is a bit selfish, however being unable to keep away from any match due to your love of Hearts is totally understandable.
It’s a real hard one to call - I now detest every other Club in Scotland (with a couple of exclusions) and want them to be starved of money, but the facts are our sell out away support will hugely assist the team in getting promotion.

Why is it selfish? 

Lot of folk saying they will still go to away games. What happens if the Club decide not to accept tickets for away games...

21 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Robbie is being diplomatic in saying he wants large crowds, but understands why fans want to boycott. He also " hopes " for a large fan base at home. Well Robbie the last part I can virtually guarantee. As for giving cash to clubs who are fighting the same league? No chance.

Every club who doesn't have the cash for players or is maybe close to going bust is fine by me.

In fact I really do hope they over spend thinking they can recoup with game money, money that won't be forthcoming. 

When Ann does makes a statement about the season ahead i hope there is at least a hinted message that for the safety of a Hearts fans they will have to consider how many / if any tickets they will take for away games.

9 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

Why is it selfish? 

Because you are putting yourself ahead of the Hearts support as whole who are trying to make a statement on behalf of their club. 

If only the club wouldn't accept tickets it'd be far more easier to manage this. Then selfish supporters wouldn't get to attend under the Hearts name. We won't do that though unfortunately. 

16 minutes ago, Homme said:

Because you are putting yourself ahead of the Hearts support as whole who are trying to make a statement on behalf of their club. 

If only the club wouldn't accept tickets it'd be far more easier to manage this. Then selfish supporters wouldn't get to attend under the Hearts name. We won't do that though unfortunately. 

If folk want to go to games they should be able to without needing to justify to others. 

As I've said previously, the "boycott" will not last once we start winning games. 

OmiyaHearts

It's up to people if they want to give cash to clubs who wanted to relegate us. But you can't do that and expect to avoid abuse for it.

If you go to away games, you're a dick and / or a scab. You can claim you aren't but I can't think of a better term to describe people who deliberately reward other teams for putting us in this position.

It just sums up my opinion that there is a section of our away support who are complete idiots. At least we can identify them easier now.

And he’s not praying!
4 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

As I've said previously, the "boycott" will not last once we start winning games. 

Don’t speak on my behalf. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

If folk want to go to games they should be able to without needing to justify to others. 

and don't speak for me as well please, hope you go though, enjoy.

Neil Strevens

I've not read the whole thread but my understanding is that Dunfermline voted in favour of reconstruction as well as Inverness, Morton & Arbroath.

Apologies if that is already widely known.

Chuck Berry

Isn't it time some people grew up and didn't call fellow Jambo's "scabs", it's their free choice.

All I would do is ask these fans to consider who they are handing the money over to, and whether it's the right thing to do as a Hearts fan in view of what these clubs said/done. 

If they think it is, then that's for them to live with.

Thought Police
13 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Don’t speak on my behalf. Thanks.

He’s not. He’s speaking on a belief that quite a few hearts fans will still go to games especially if we’re winning every week.

If you want to stay at home, good on you, but not everything is about you.

SectionDJambo
55 minutes ago, dazinho88 said:

What have I wandered into here... 

I would say I normally go to about 7 or 8 away games a season but I went to all bar one in our last championship season (Cowdenbeath - just couldn't make it) as it was something different for me. If we had gone down normally, I'd have done the same again, however, I am choosing not to give my money to the clubs I feel have shafted us. It is a painful choice as I love watching us and enjoy the day out. That is my choice and should be respected, the same as anyone who wants to go to these games should have their decision respected. They are there to support Hearts, that is not a reason for mockery or for extremely deregotary terms such as "scab" or to bring members of their family into the matter. Disgraceful attitude to have towards a fellow supporter that simply wants to go and watch Hearts on a saturday afternoon. 

Keep your anger for those who deserve it, the clubs that came together to shaft us, not others wearing our maroon who want to watch us play. Anything else is frankly arseholery of the highest order. 

As you were. 

You're right. 

I won't be going to these grounds either. I've just too much bad feeling towards these selfish clubs, and I can't afford to give Hearts the equivalent gate money, if I give it to them first.

But let's not let this disgraceful affair divide us, or the buggers really will have won. Anyone who goes is a Hearts fan who just wants to cheer on the team. They shouldn't be pilloried for that, just as they shouldn't mock anyone who just can't stomach giving these clubs our cash.

It will end up being a natural balance of a much reduced attendance, which will still hurt these snakes. The important thing is filling Tynecastle, when we can.

For me the issue is going to be the loyalty points. If given out for attending, they need to be given out for giving Hearts the gate money instead, as well. Anything else, other than a suspension of awarding them, will cause further acrimony between our own people.

Edited by SectionDJambo

Nookie Bear
49 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

Lot of folk saying they will still go to away games. What happens if the Club decide not to accept tickets for away games...

Absolutely no way would AB be that militant.

50 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

They might have cash gates or buy via the home clubs website which is relatively easy to do.

And he’s not praying!
27 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

He’s not. He’s speaking on a belief that quite a few hearts fans will still go to games especially if we’re winning every week.

If you want to stay at home, good on you, but not everything is about you.

He said the ‘boycott’ will not last when we start winning games.

I can assure you that for many it will last, regardless of us winning games. For them the ‘boycott’ will continue.

Of course quite a few will still go to games.

It’s an individuals own choice.

Other than our cup game(s) which are a genuine quandary it's an easy decision for me. Having spent well into four figures over the past four seasons alone (it adds up, and there'll be plenty others who've shelled out way more than that) it would pain me to think that I'd be distributing the equivalent cost of many a club's season tickets to those who chose to do us and others harm. Nah, I'll just blow my usual season away spend on an overnight stay in Inverness and have a right good knees-up. What's more, with the additional savings on transport etc over the season I'll be quids in so can join in with whatever gets organised at Tynecastle on away match days thus benefitting MY club rather than the petty, small-minded, and often patronising and insulting clubs who expect maroon pounds to come flooding into their coffers. 

maroonlegions
12 hours ago, pablo said:

What would you know about being a normal bloke Jimmy hibs? If you fancy it, you know what to do....

The Gorgie Fist..  :scenes: