Boycott Away Grounds.

maroonlegions

3 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

You just just shot yourself right in your moral high ground!

Wasn't trying to take moral high ground. To some people they may feel that the reasoning is petty, or insufficient to stop them doing something they genuinely enjoy.   

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• communist

• Pasquale for King

• maroonlegions

• Chuck Berry

19 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

For some people going to away games is a social thing. It’s a day out with friends/family, and something people look forward to. If they want to continue to do that then fair enough, why deprive yourself of something you genuinely enjoy for petty reasons. 

Similarly, if some fans have decided they do not want to go to away games that’s their prerogative as well. 

I dont think any fans should be criticised for going to away games tho.  

These fans could still do your first paragraph at Tynecastle.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

These fans could still do your first paragraph at Tynecastle.

Its not the same thing, mate. People enjoy the trip, the banter and drinking on the train, taking over a local pub near the away ground, the singing and winding up of the home fans, and the novelty of going to a different ground that you don’t regularly attend. 

If people want to go to away games to support the team I can understand that. However I feel like that would mean that the teams that voted us out will be able to move on without any consequence at all. We tried to overturn the injustice through the proper channels and got nowhere. The only recourse left open to the fans now is to starve those clubs of any income they would normally get from us. Otherwise it just condones all the corruption that we have witnessed. 

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Its not the same thing, mate. People enjoy the trip, the banter and drinking on the train, taking over a local pub near the away ground, the singing and winding up of the home fans, and the novelty of going to a different ground that you don’t regularly attend. 

And the filling  of the coffers of those  chairmens clubs  that fecked our club over. 

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

And the filling  of the coffers of those  chairmens clubs  that fecked our club over. 

I don’t think that really crosses people’s minds when they are having a good time with their pals.

13 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Wasn't trying to take moral high ground. To some people they may feel that the reasoning is petty, or insufficient to stop them doing something they genuinely enjoy.   

Surely no hearts fans even those who want to attend away games would see it as "petty reason"...surely!?!?!

17 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Why not just say fans can choose to do either without  the comment "for petty reasons" ?

Are there any away grounds that are acceptable to go to this season, other than Inverness?

Did Arbroath and Morton not vote for reconstruction?

14 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Surely no hearts fans even those who want to attend away games would see it as "petty reason"...surely!?!?!

When I said petty reasons I suppose I meant, petty in the grand scheme of things. 

Weakened Offender
40 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

For some people going to away games is a social thing. It’s a day out with friends/family, and something people look forward to. If they want to continue to do that then fair enough, why deprive yourself of something you genuinely enjoy for petty reasons. 

Similarly, if some fans have decided they do not want to go to away games that’s their prerogative as well. 

The more Hearts fans act like utter pricks towards the guys that have decided to keep going to the away matches, the more likely I will be in joining them for an awayday. Some of the stuff on Facebook is embarrassing. 

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, BerraBelieveit said:

I have never went to an away game and thought - I am going to this game today because I really value the other clubs morals and I know if push came to shove they would help us out. I have also never went to a game and thought - really annoyed my £25 is going into their pocket.

Every single person goes to an away game to cheer on the famous and have a good day out with family/mates. That will not change for me.

Now, everyone is absolutely shocked clubs voted self interest and a result have decided they won't give the other club money to watch Hearts because they are going to use it to spend on their own club. It's like everyone has been sleeping forever.

Enjoy your moral high ground for now. When you finally make up an excuses to yourself that you are going to start returning to away games, look back on how ridiculous you are being now.

Rangers said the exact same thing when they got demoted. How long did that last?

Sanctimonious erse, everyone is free to do what they want. How would anybody know if the scummy Rangers ***** still boycott games, they have thousands of other horrible ***** waiting to take their place. 

29 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Away supporters  getting that right enough this season thanks to Doncaster😡

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Are there any away grounds that are acceptable to go to this season, other than Inverness?

Did Arbroath and Morton not vote for reconstruction?

Too little too late, it was clear to everyone that it was going to fail.

Pasquale for King
30 minutes ago, Anything2 said:

If people want to go to away games to support the team I can understand that. However I feel like that would mean that the teams that voted us out will be able to move on without any consequence at all. We tried to overturn the injustice through the proper channels and got nowhere. The only recourse left open to the fans now is to starve those clubs of any income they would normally get from us. Otherwise it just condones all the corruption that we have witnessed. 

Well put.

45 minutes ago, communist said:

My argument is not the same as aiden smiths, mine is much more simpler than that, I'm a Hearts fan and I'll choose to support my team home and away. 

Those (not you) saying there are clubs dependant on hearts away crowds to survive are living in a fantasy. 

It's the same cringe inducing patter sevco fans came out with when bleating on about their blue pound, and how it won't be spent at away grounds who voted them down the leagues. 

As I stated before, right at the start of this debacle, I expected nothing less, court action and trying to win votes from rival teams to save our skin was never going to happen, that's perhaps why I'm not so upset and shocked by it all as some. It's Scottish football, we were shafted as much by our own dreadful footballing ability as much as we were by opposing clubs. Those hoping the same clubs would vote to save us are also living in a fantasy. 

Bring on the away days 🇱🇻 

Spot On - I said on here at the start Budge should have nowt to do with the recon effort

I will also be going to away games but understand if others don't want too

The only way we'll get proper change in Scottish football is for fans of all teams to come together like in Germany - Until then it will be run for the benefit of whichever arse cheek is in charge - Most fans and players want a bigger league playing twice instead of this 4 a season  nonsense - I won't hold my breath though!!

Edited by Drumjambo
missed a point

SectionDJambo

This is a bit of a pointless argument, in my opinion.

There will be fans who don't care enough about the events of Good Friday, and beyond, and who don't see the benefit to Hearts of giving our club their gate money, instead of the clubs who voted, in part, to have the financial benefit of a Hearts support, once or twice, next season. They see being able to go and support the team, and have a day out, as more important. They maybe think that a Hearts team can't compete effectively without a support physically behind them. They're entitled to their point of view.

There will also be fans who see the financial damage that the other clubs, freely, voted upon Hearts, with the expectation that they would benefit financially from visiting Hearts fans.  They would rather show their support of Hearts by giving Hearts their money, instead of those clubs, to help fill the black hole of millions of pounds that those clubs have landed on us. Those fans may feel that Hearts have been callously, and spitefully penalised, in a desire to cause long term damage to us, by many of those clubs. They may feel it is a worthwhile sacrifice, not to enjoy those days out, in order to send a message to Scottish football that, although we will have to accept any vote that directly damages us, we don't have to like it. They are also entitled to their point of view. 

Neither view makes anyone a better fan than the other. For me, the only important thing would be not to benefit fans of either view with loyalty points, to the disadvantage of the other. Either award them to those who go to away matches and those who don't, but donate the gate money to Hearts, or suspend the whole thing until further notice. There has to be a neutral, consistent approach from Hearts, to prevent an unnecessary division between Hearts fans.

You'll never get a zero no show at away games. People will go, especially younger fans, but I'm sure the majority won't.

It's a win win if we all pull together and use this to our advantsge. Away supports numbering low hundreds not thousands still give the team a noisy backing, and still give the home teams banking on a big travelling support a bloody nose. Hopefully small numbers travelling can display a banner or two on the empty seats or terrace around them explaining the majority absence, speaking on behalf of people like me who are done with football away from Tynecastle for the foreseeable future (with a fee exceptions, such as ICT). 

I notice they both had their Hmm Hmm referees in charge at the weekend Bobby for Gers and Wullie for Tic another laugh!!

10 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

The more Hearts fans act like utter pricks towards the guys that have decided to keep going to the away matches, the more likely I will be in joining them for an awayday. Some of the stuff on Facebook is embarrassing. 

I don’t have FB so fortunately don’t have to suffer the chat on there.

I just hope the support does not go in the direction of demonising fans who want to attend away fixtures. 

Boyces beard

I won't be traveling to any ground with the exception of ICT. I do understand though that there will be fans who choose to travel and that's up to them. Like all teams we have fans who travel to away games mostly to socialize with friends and make a day of it (a few pints, a few lines and some banter with the opposition fans). These will be the groups that will most likely travel in numbers with their mates and also be the most unlikely to travel if their mates are not making the trip. One thing is for sure though, when fans are allowed back in to grounds again, the Hearts traveling support will be much smaller than in previous seasons.

FTH

7 minutes ago, Drumjambo said:

I notice they both had their Hmm Hmm referees in charge at the weekend Bobby for Gers and Wullie for Tic another laugh!!

The laugh is that they know, that we know what the crack is with this and they just don’t care. 

Neil Dongcaster

It’s not unheard of for Hearts fans to take 3,500 to some away games.

This could be circa £200k into the club every single month. 

The only time I’ll ever return to away games is if we ever win the league in my lifetime.

Neil Dongcaster
9 minutes ago, Drumjambo said:

Bobby Madden is definitely a Celtic fan.

3 minutes ago, Drumjambo said:

Spot On - I said on here at the start Budge should have nowt to do with the recon effort

I will also be going to away games but understand if others don't want too

The only way we'll get proper change in Scottish football is for fans of all teams to come together like in Germany - Until then it will be run for the benefit of whichever arse cheek is in charge - Most fans and players want a bigger league playing twice instead of this 4 a season  nonsense - I won't hold my breath though!!

But do you not feel like this was the watershed moment for clubs? They knew that this was all driven by Celtic to guarantee 9IAR before null and void raised its head. They could have united and said no, you've got enough titles without awarding you one that hasn't been completed and relegating 3 other teams as collateral damage. But instead they doubled down to ensure we were punished because we deserve it apparently. They have to be held accountable for their actions. I mean as much as Celtic's behaviour is ridiculous, they have gotten away with it so long they don't even recognise that it wrong and are only doing what they think is best for them and nobody tells them otherwise so why would they not keep doing it? Everyone else on the other hand, they see how wrong it is and just accept it because at least it's Hearts and Partick that are getting screwed and not us. 

I just cannot see why any Hearts supporter would choose to line the pockets of certain clubs who have cost us an absolute fortune for their own greed & self interest. 

Some of these clubs chairman, not only voted to demote us but also want us thrown out of the league. Yet there's actual Hearts fans that want to give these clubs money? 

Weird as ****. 

34 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

I agree that going tp away games is, in most instances, an enjoyable experience but would missing away games next season in protest be such a hardship?

It is extremely unlikely that the accountants of the Championship clubs would have taken Hearts being relegated in their cashflow calculations for 2020/2021, therefor I am against any club gaining a windfall due to the myopia of their chair.

1 hour ago, BerraBelieveit said:

Their expected benefit? You honestly think these clubs are going to start crying that there's 2,000 less Hearts fans in their stadium. They'll get over it.

Let's say 14 home games this coming season, 2 of them v Hearts. Say, Dunfermline, for instance. That could easily see 4,000 Hearts fans over the 2 games - possibly more. 12 other home games - average away crowd, what...500 maybe? At a ballpark spend average of, say, £20 that could be £200,000. Or it could be £120,000. 

So Mr Bully-boy McArthur of Dunfermline et al might not be crying about an £80,000 'loss'...but they'd sure as hell notice it. Especially those who voted for it expecting Hearts fans just to roll up - like we would have done had we been relegated fairly by virtue of on-field performances - and splash their cash.

90% of the people saying they will boycott will be back within three years.

That speculation may prove to be correct - or it may prove to be shite. By then we ought to have a new range of clubs to visit. Time will reduce the hurt but some will never forget.

IMO it is all very childish - oh you voted us down so we will not be coming to your stadium and paying money because you might use the money for your own interests. Imagine the Old Firm fans decided to never come to Tynecastle ever again; you honestly think we would be bothered?

Unlike the majority of clubs in Scotland we don't rely on Old Firm visits to stay afloat so we don't need to whore our stands to those vile clubs. I'd happily never see another Old Firm fan in Tynecastle ever again.

1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

Petty!!!!!

57 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I agree that going tp away games is, in most instances, an enjoyable experience but would missing away games next season in protest be such a hardship?

It is extremely unlikely that the accountants of the Championship clubs would have taken Hearts being relegated in their cashflow calculations for 2020/2021, therefor I am against any club gaining a windfall due to the myopia of their chair.

Especially agree when clubs such as Raith who were pleading poverty a few weeks back and sticking the knife firmly in our clubs back are now wanting to quote "build bridges".

I notice they have just signed another couple of players to add to Jamie Mac so things can't be that bad so maybe they don't need our fans money that much after all.

They won't be getting any of mine that's for sure.

upgotheheads

It's worth remembering that if the boycotting fans, as I will, donate the entrance fee I'm saving directly to Hearts then it's a double whammy for the treacherous clubs. Also those clubs who voted not to throw us out of the lifeboat will continue to get our financial support, so you could make that a triple whammy.

There really is no alternative, whatever those fans who feel like letting bygones be bygones think. Let the b'stards understand the effects of their actions.

Unknown user

We need to take a step back chaps, we're all Hearts men here, none of us are the enemy.

Those who want a boycott need to understand that away days are too big to give up for many, and those opposed need to understand there's a massive swell of impotent rage at our treatment. 

Neither opinion is wrong, or poor form, theyre just different perspectives from groups who care about the same club.

Some will go to away games. Fine. The rest need to work out how to effectively use this built up spite. Is there a way to hurt other clubs or can we only do more for Hearts?

Just now, wavydavy said:

Especially agree when clubs such as Raith who were pleading poverty a few weeks back and sticking the knife firmly in our clubs back are now wanting to quote "build bridges".

I notice they have just signed another couple of players to add to Jamie Mac so things can't be that bad so maybe they don't need our fans money that much after all.

They won't be getting any of mine that's for sure.

Things have probably improved a good bit for them by having their legal costs covered by us after losing arbitration. 

I honestly think anyone believing that any club is going to be pushed to the brink by one or 2 away visits by us, is deluded. Scottish football was big enough to survive without rangers in the top flight for several years, so to think any club is going to be panicking about Hearts, its so big headed its quite funny. 

Life is way too short to be surprised and shocked by the selfishness of other individuals/clubs. Why not just get back to supporting the team home and away and then we can (hopefully) have the last laugh on the terraces or back in the stands, when we make our way back to where we belong. 

Just now, Smithee said:

We need to take a step back chaps, we're all Hearts men here, none of us are the enemy.

Those who want a boycott need to understand that away days are too big to give up for many, and those opposed need to understand there's a massive swell of impotent rage at our treatment. 

Neither opinion is wrong, or poor form, theyre just different perspectives from groups who care about the same club.

Some will go to away games. Fine. The rest need to work out how to effectively use this built up spite. Is there a way to hurt other clubs or can we only do more for Hearts?

It would help if a statement is made from either The Federation of Hearts Supporters or FOH to highlight to those clubs affected the reason why so many Hearts fans have stated that they will not be visiting these grounds. They will no doubt be aware via the usual social media routes but it would help to tell them officially.

Obviously the Club are very unlikely to back any such action by the fans. They will presumably just say that they would want the full support of fans backing Robbie and his players at all games but that they understand the reasons why some fans are taking this action.

By the time October comes who knows what state of play we will be in with Covid?  We may be able to attend games in restricetd numbers but if we have large escalations then it could be behind closed doors only which will make our decisions for us.

I have no objections to fans attending away fixtures If they want to.

I am surprised, however, at the number of fans who do want to attend that seem to be upset that anyone else might want to boycott. 

The majority of fans seemingly do want to boycott clubs for reasons that are fairly self explanatory. Why would this cause you angst as a fan who intends to go?

What difference does it make to you, other than possibly making your travel arrangements easier and making it easier for you to get a ticket/hotel room?

Is it because you’ll have less folk to talk to?

3 minutes ago, communist said:

Things have probably improved a good bit for them by having their legal costs covered by us after losing arbitration. 

I honestly think anyone believing that any club is going to be pushed to the brink by one or 2 away visits by us, is deluded. Scottish football was big enough to survive without rangers in the top flight for several years, so to think any club is going to be panicking about Hearts, its so big headed its quite funny. 

Life is way too short to be surprised and shocked by the selfishness of other individuals/clubs. Why not just get back to supporting the team home and away and then we can (hopefully) have the last laugh on the terraces or back in the stands, when we make our way back to where we belong. 

I am sorry but I take a different viewpoint and think that this is partly why Scottish Football is in the state it's in because nobody stands up for what they believe in.

So everything is rosy back at the SFA and SPFL and we just let them do whatever they like meanwhile they get support from clubs such as Raith when it suits them.

The SPFL are supposed to look after the best interests of ALL CLUBS and although I am not in the least bit shocked by the selfishness shown by some clubs, I think it is relevant at the moment to make a point to them and that is by staying away from their grounds.

Yes you are probably correct that few of the Championship Clubs would fold just because we don't go to the games but it sends a message to them and it will hurt them financially.

3 minutes ago, kevmacd said:

I have no objections to fans attending away fixtures If they want to.

I am surprised, however, at the number of fans who do want to attend that seem to be upset that anyone else might want to boycott. 

The majority of fans seemingly do want to boycott clubs for reasons that are fairly self explanatory. Why would this cause you angst as a fan who intends to go?

What difference does it make to you, other than possibly making your travel arrangements easier and making it easier for you to get a ticket/hotel room?

Is it because you’ll have less folk to talk to?

No angst here, just surprised that so many people are so shocked by the result of the vote/cos and arbitration. 

I'm only trying to voice my opinion, and hope that some that want to boycott will maybe change their minds and choose to get behind the team as and when we can. 

I find the boycott chat all a bit bizarre and a bit too rangersy for my liking. 

Also, choosing to stay away and give hearts more money is no guarantee for success, we must have had a bigger budget than most spfl clubs since our return and that feat still led us to last position in the league. 

Admittedly having a big away crowd is no guarantee of success either, but I'm just dying to get some sort of normality back to football and life in general, and a tiny away crowd just doesn't seem right.

My opinion has caused some discussion with jambo family members and friends too, but that's life, we don't have to agree. 

1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

I am sorry but I take a different viewpoint and think that this is partly why Scottish Football is in the state it's in because nobody stands up for what they believe in.

So everything is rosy back at the SFA and SPFL and we just let them do whatever they like meanwhile they get support from clubs such as Raith when it suits them.

The SPFL are supposed to look after the best interests of ALL CLUBS and although I am not in the least bit shocked by the selfishness shown by some clubs, I think it is relevant at the moment to make a point to them and that is by staying away from their grounds.

Yes you are probably correct that few of the Championship Clubs would fold just because we don't go to the games but it sends a message to them and it will hurt them financially.

Boycotting won't change the voting structures or league/board rules, so I just struggle to find a connection. 

Things will only change if the voting thresholds and rules change. One club boycotting away games just doesn't make sense to me. But I can respect people's choice, fair play for making a stand, if it means that much to some. 

I haven't even checked the fixture list but if some fans want to go that's their choice. On the other hand, chairmen of the other clubs will be rubbing their hands at the prospect of a few thousand Hearts fans in their stadiums so it's a win-win for them. That's why they voted us down. What we should be doing is filling Tynecastle every week to as near capacity as possible and spending as little as possible at away grounds. Fans should either put their saved ticket money into FoH or fill out the hospitality lounges throughout Tynecastle on away days meaning even more money going in Hearts and less money to the greedy chairmen of other clubs. It's for one season, only about 11/12 away games or something, Inverness and whoever else aside. Also, no more than 200 tickets to any club coming to Tynecastle including any bigger clubs that come to Tynie in the Cups. Fill our own stadium with our own fans, we don't need old firm fans or their bigotry, the damage they do to kiosks, toilets and seats. The will still make the same cash back by selling to it's own fans.

Guest ToqueJambo

That Aidan Smith article is a classic of the "smug Hibs fan gets ahead of himself and ignores the reality of his own club genre" 🤣 A lot of Hibs fans these days have a lack of self-awareness that's up there with OF fans. His team won a whole 5 games more than us and finished 7th, with none of our injury problems. You'd think he'd be a bit more humble. They could easily have been dragged into the relegation battle if they'd finished bottom 6, which was possible. Instead they voted themselves out of danger.

Also ironic given Hibs lack of support in recent years pre relegation especially and their reputation for abandoning their team in cup finals after 60 minutes or so 🤣 Hearts fans at least ALWAYS support our team at home and usually away, no matter how bad a spell we are having. We've almost matched their season ticket figures already FFS.

Edited by ToqueJambo

8 minutes ago, communist said:

Boycotting won't change the voting structures or league/board rules, so I just struggle to find a connection. 

Things will only change if the voting thresholds and rules change. One club boycotting away games just doesn't make sense to me. But I can respect people's choice, fair play for making a stand, if it means that much to some. 

It's making a point though. So long as we have the sheep like owners/chairmen of these clubs that think the way they do then nothing will ever change within the game.

We lost our Arbitration case because the Articles etc protect the SPFL and allow them to rule in the manner they want. As has been said on here by other posters had this case been in the COS it could very well have been a different outcome. The reason for that would be down to fairness which is what the 42 member clubs should be looking at for all their members.

I think it is fair to avoid going to those grounds and making the point as to why so they understand. Will it make them rush to get ammendments to the SPFL rules etc probably not because it only affects the Clubs in the Championship but it will let them know how a lot of Hearts fans feel.

You are entitled to your opinion just as I am to mine the fact you don't see the sense in it doesn't make me change how I feel.

22games nro

mmmm ...  to give any of these teams my money ......

Easy when reading back on some of their statements 

NO BRAINER, THEY GET FECK ALL.

Not bothered if other fans go, not bothered if it causes hardship for other teams(although that would be pleasing)

Just could not stomach giving these chairmen one penny.

Dunfermline ;

"Turning to the “allegation” regarding the information that was conveyed by me to Inverness FC, on Friday 10th April 2020.

"As confirmed by their own leaked What’sApp message group, I clearly did so as Dunfermline Athletic FC Chairman and NOT as an SPFL Board Member !!!

morton;

The SPFL Resolution to end the season 2019/20 has now been concluded, with over 81% of teams voting in favour.

We have been closely involved in the process, been active in meetings, and have been updated on a regular basis by the SPFL and the Championship representative. We would like to thank those parties for their honesty and diligence during this time.

We have though felt it prudent not to comment until the voting process was ended.

arbroath;

The Arbroath FC Board confirms that they unanimously agreed to vote in favour of the SPFL resolution, which was  to end the current season.

The preference would have been to complete our season, but with the restrictions imposed by the UK Government during the COVID-19 pandemic it is now apparent that will not be possible.

The overwhelming factor right now is the healthy and safety of everyone.  From our players to our supporters as well as our community and society as a whole. We also have to do what is best for Scottish football.

Raith

Our position is clear: We want the 2019-20 season declared over, funds distributed and discussion about reconstruction to start very soon.
Any attempt to deem the 2019/20 season null and void and deny us being named as winners of League 1 and/or not promoted will be vigorously resisted.

Ayr

several to choose from,

The unseemly result was the decision to declare the season complete with the teams at the top gaining promotion and the teams at the bottom of the Premiership, Championship and league one suffering relegation. It was obviously not ideal and has many flaws, however, it was the best that could be expected given the scenario which is why we grudgingly voted yes. The idea of dragging this out further and withholding money from all of the clubs was unacceptable and surely would have led to some clubs collapsing.

And why like many I will be attending inverness (helps that I stay there !!)

Inverness;

From the outset we argued for a change in the resolution so that monies could be paid out on places as we all stand in order to get help to those who desperately needed it and that no relegation should  take place. A priority was that further harm should not be inflicted upon fellow members at a time of crisis. That was it and our statement on Sunday reiterated that we did not, a any time, have issue with titles being awarded. Suggesting that we were attempting to do something which would lose the club the best part of £200,000 is quite preposterous. Every reasonable person will see that. 
We were asked to support a resolution with Rangers and Hearts that sought to pay out the fees on places but not to conflate it with relegation. It did that and that alone. That was the only other resolution we put forward or discussed with anyone and even then, only as a signatory. 

There is not a scintilla of truth in this disgraceful hatchet piece published in that Glasgow newspaper today. It is utterly without foundation and I can tell you the “secret Inverness plan” was so secret that no-one in Inverness knew about it! As I say, it would be funny if it were not so shameless and designed to tarnish our club and our CEO. I also take it personally and we will not stand for it. 

only hearts.jpg

Rick Sanchez

I won't be boycotting on how the teams voted, I'll be boycotting on their conduct since the vote.

If you're going to join in kicking someone when they're down, don't offer your ****ing hand and ask if they're alright afterwards.

**** your bridge 🖕

Dundee, Raith and Ayr. I don't care how the rest voted, I wouldn’t boycott them. Although now I think about, I'm sure Dunfermline were running their mouths.

18 minutes ago, communist said:

That's not the intention and I don't believe anyone on here believes that.

6 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

That's not the intention and I don't believe anyone on here believes that.

I was replying to the poster who was saying its the 'only way to make a stand and nothing will change' unless we do something. I just can't see a boycott having any meaningful difference to anything. 

4 minutes ago, communist said:

I was replying to the poster who was saying its the 'only way to make a stand and nothing will change' unless we do something. I just can't see a boycott having any meaningful difference to anything. 

Boycotting away games is a gesture (one that I support) that may have a negative impact on other clubs finances if fans are allowed this season. This doesn't benefit Hearts unless the boycotters divert some of the cash they would spend on travel , bevvy and tickets to Hearts either via donations to FoH or watching beams backs of games in bars etc at Tynecastle.

Harry Potter
9 minutes ago, communist said:

Its about taking some action due to the fact we have been treated in a shocking manner.

Dont you understand that vital fact.

14 minutes ago, communist said:

It probably won't make a difference but it's the only thing that fans have. It's like when workers go on strike, most strikes have no impact other than people losing a day's wages but if they feel that they are trapped with no other options, it makes them feel better for making a stand. Over time a lot of fans will go back as it's one of the good things about supporting your team which is what makes the whole thing so sad, in a time when the league is struggling in so man ways, these forward thinking chairmen have made the fans who love their teams, who dedicate a substantial portion of their time and money to following their team, not want to be part of the game anymore. There will also be others who never set foot in another stadium again after this. For those guys which I may be one of, they have had something special to them tainted forever. 

16 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Its about taking some action due to the fact we have been treated in a shocking manner.

Dont you understand that vital fact.

Don't you understand the fact it won't make much of any difference. Its quite vital. 

BerraBelieveit
3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

A jury of 6 year-olds will convict you of being a Fester Road Flunky.

Scram!

Says Colin Fishwick