Mafia: Trust No-one! Part 1

Bunny Munro

yvonnejambo
9 minutes ago, Smack said:

Yes it was. And I know the consequences. I'll get my head sack and prepare for the executioner 😁

I am inclined to believe you mainly because you did put Rudi right in the lead earlier on, of course it could have been a goon tactic knowing you would change it later, but I just more leaning to the ones who didn’t vote Rudi but pulled Stuart into the tie 

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Boof

• Marvin

• Bunny Munro

yvonnejambo
5 minutes ago, Boof said:

Well - that's a ****ing turnup for the books!!

I live to speculate another day...I'll try and piece together a day 2 voting record. No idea if it's any help or not but if the data's readily available someone might be able to glean something therefrom.

I might even survive night 3 if the Doc works his/her magic...

Vote Yvonne

for now...

What?? For what’s it worth I trust you 😊

8 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I think the goons are between 

Sheldon

Marvin

Simo

Shapes or Sean 

Shapes and Sean voting similar and changing votes at deadline, it’s usual for Sean but not Shapes. I think 1 is a goon though. 

Why would I try save stuart (a townie) and put rudi (a goon) into a two way tie if I was a goon?

Sean changed his vote at the very last minute to stuart which was going to lynch him. I didn't think stuart was a goon and smacks late vote raised suspicions too so I tried to vote rudi last minute to make it a tie. Now why would I take that risk if I was a goon? Surely I'd just leave my vote on dawnrazor? It would be a very very bold goon move, and I'm not that bold because when I'm bold I pay for it.

13 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Exactly, getting an idea who we can trust. Was Shapes late vote more than a schoolboy or girl even error? Just theorising, she is normally on the ball with getting a vote in on time.

How was it an error? I was trying to make it a tie after Sean's last second vote.

Getting a vote in now..

Vote Smack

He voted Stuart after me which I think (could be wrong) brought him into a tie before Sean sealed his fate.

yvonnejambo
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Why would I try save stuart (a townie) and put rudi (a goon) into a two way tie if I was a goon?

Sean changed his vote at the very last minute to stuart which was going to lynch him. I didn't think stuart was a goon and smacks late vote raised suspicions too so I tried to vote rudi last minute to make it a tie. Now why would I take that risk if I was a goon? Surely I'd just leave my vote on dawnrazor? It would be a very very bold goon move, and I'm not that bold because when I'm bold I pay for it.

It was more the fact it was after deadline was called you changed to Rudi and he was safe by then. Just raised my suspicion.

2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

It was more the fact it was after deadline was called you changed to Rudi and he was safe by then. Just raised my suspicion.

Night hadn't been called when I voted. I was trying to get in before night was called.

1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

Rudi 4

Stuart 3

Sheldon 2

Marvin 2

Dawnrazor 1

Sean and Simo to vote

This was the votes.

Smack then voted stuart to put him on 4 votes and make it a tie.

Sean still had to vote so I was sitting poised to change mine just in case. Sean then put stuart onto 5 and rudi was sitting on 4. I then tried to change to rudi but by the time I posted, night had been called.

Good shooting from the assassin and well done to the doc

just skimmed on the thread to catch up so will read back and make up a goon list and my vote

At this moment I'm inclined to trust Shapes tbh as it looked like she was trying to bring Rudi to the tie, her and Bunny's posts look too close together to be anything but bad luck on her part

yvonnejambo
7 minutes ago, Shapes said:

This was the votes.

Smack then voted stuart to put him on 4 votes and make it a tie.

Sean still had to vote so I was sitting poised to change mine just in case. Sean then put stuart onto 5 and rudi was sitting on 4. I then tried to change to rudi but by the time I posted, night had been called.

Fair enough 👍

13 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Getting a vote in now..

Vote Smack

He voted Stuart after me which I think (could be wrong) brought him into a tie before Sean sealed his fate.

I understand that I'm now a prime suspect, it goes with the territory when you take a chance late on.

But Marvin....

you more or less asked me to unvote you after providing some info which led me to trust you more. And this is what I get 😢

Day 2 voting record (subject to the usual 'I may have cocked up' disclaimer)

1 Marvin votes Milky
2 Dawnrazor votes Stuart
3 Rudi votes Dawnrazor
4 Stuart votes Simo
5 Dunks votes Sheldon
6 Yvonne votes Rudi
7 Smack votes Stuart
8 Milky votes Rudi
9 Rudi unvotes Dawnrazor
10 Rudi votes Milky
11 Groot votes Marvin
12 Smack unvotes Stuart
13 Smack votes Rudi
14 Dawnrazor unvotes Stuart
15 Dawnrazor votes Rudi
16 Sheldon votes Stuart
17 Marvin unvotes Milky
18 Marvin votes Stuart
19 Shapes votes Dawnrazor
20 Rudi unvotes Milky
21 Rudi votes Stuart
22 Simo votes Stuart
23 Stuart unvotes Simo
24 Stuart votes Rudi
25 Smack unvotes Rudi
26 Smack votes Marvin
27 Simo unvotes Stuart
28 Boof votes Sheldon
29 Simo votes Groot
30 Smack unvotes Marvin
31 Smack votes Stuart
32 Sean votes Stuart

Think that's right.

Unvote Yvonne...for now.

Early vote

Vote jambosean75

Purely for swinging the vote from traiterous Rudi to sweet, innocent Stuart.

I think I can safely do this now as we're not in pile-on-and-lynch territory yet...

Vote Groot

2 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

I think the goons are between 

Sheldon

Marvin

Simo

Shapes or Sean 

Shapes and Sean voting similar and changing votes at deadline, it’s usual for Sean but not Shapes. I think 1 is a goon though. 

2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Goon list.

Simo

Shapes or Sean.

Trust list.

Me!

Marvin

Yvonne 

Sheldon

Boof.....

Not sure what I've done to be on 2 goon lists ...  If I was a goon why would I unvote Stuart fairly near the deadline to leave Rudi (confirmed goon) out on his own in front?

Stuart convinced me he was town enough to unvote him and TBH I was going to switch to Rudi but I knew how dodgy a last minute switch to lynch Rudi would make me look if he turned out to be town (Which obvs he wasn't so should have just gone with my gut and been brave!)

I'm working again tomorrow but will try and get a goon/trust list in at some point then stick a vote in

Numbered Playerlist.

1. Stuart McNeill Townie

2. YvonneJambo

3. DawnRazor

4. Marvin

5. Groot

6. Shapes

7. Simo

8. JamboSean

9. Boof

10. Milky_26

11. IanTJambo Townie

12. Dr Sheldon Cooper

13. Rudi Skacel Goon

14. Dunks

15. Smack

Unvote Smack I was hoping to see certain other poster's also vote but since last night there have been no further votes.

I'm warming to Shapes and that she is just a Townie however her votes for Dawnrazor are concerning as I have him as trusted on my personal (unpublished) trust list. I must admit I wasn't expecting her to have Smack who I recently unvoted on her Goon list either. I have something to work with at least.

10 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I'm warming to Shapes and that she is just a Townie however her votes for Dawnrazor are concerning as I have him as trusted on my personal (unpublished) trust list. I must admit I wasn't expecting her to have Smack who I recently unvoted on her Goon list either. I have something to work with at least.

Smack put stuart into the tie before Sean put him in the lead. 

Easy to be concerned about my votes for dawnrazor but I have no reason to trust him, and I feel like him and smack are aligned. I am often wrong, but I don't have anyone else on a trust list as I'm just a townie.

I'm inclined to say Boof is good because he is doing a lot of theorising.  But that could be him hiding in plain sight tbf since he knows everyone knows his usual goon tactic is quietness.

What I will say, is if I'm wrong about smack/dawnrazor, then I definitely think the usual thing will be happening of goons hiding and letting the town capitulate. Happens time and time again. I finish work at 1 and I'll have a proper look through and see who is lurking/not contributing much. Will also look more into the stuart/rudi thing. 

2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Smack put stuart into the tie before Sean put him in the lead. 

Easy to be concerned about my votes for dawnrazor but I have no reason to trust him, and I feel like him and smack are aligned. I am often wrong, but I don't have anyone else on a trust list as I'm just a townie.

I'm inclined to say Boof is good because he is doing a lot of theorising.  But that could be him hiding in plain sight tbf since he knows everyone knows his usual goon tactic is quietness.

Fair enough. Although I just unvoted him. I'm not fully convinced Smack is good. I agree that Boof just maybe a trusted townie though. 

Here goes:

Trust: Dawnrazor, Boof, Milky and warming to Shapes

Goon: Sean or Groot or Dunks or Smack (not totally convinced he is 100% good).

Groot and Dunks have been especially quiet.

Edited by Marvin

I’m gonna say my goon list is

milky

dawnrazor

Milky’s vote on Rudi being a goon voting for another goon trick that Milky has done before

Dawnrazor just a feeling 

Marvin I cant figure out, Sean too so they’re in my reckoning too

Id say probably Simo & Shapes could be trusted based on Voting patterns and Boof is fecking Boof 

Gonna have a wee stew before I vote though to see if anything changes my mind

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Here goes:

Trust: Dawnrazor, Boof, Milky and warming to Shapes

Goon: Sean or Groot or Dunks or Smack (not totally convinced he is 100% good).

Groot invariably works 9/10 hour days then likes to spend time with his son before bed so weekdays are a shit show for me by and large and why more often than not I’m not around at deadline 

5 minutes ago, Groot said:

Id say probably Simo & Shapes could be trusted based on Voting patterns and Boof is fecking Boof 

:laugh: You're no wrong there.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Smack's vote for Stuart before the deadline is certainly an interesting one and does make him look suspicious. It almost seems too obvious though.

Also not sure if Shapes is genuinely good or if she's playing a good goon game and trying to throw people off scent.

Will need to have another read this afternoon.

goon list

yvonne - she has survived thus far, showing her potential goonliness. however the goons could be avoiding killing her to throw suspicion on her

sean - his vote change after night was called is suspicious, and he has not done his usual vote and unvote for everyone

still unsure about shapes - that could have been an attempt to throw off her goonliness by being the deciding vote to lynch rudi if it had counted

Going to take a look at Rudi's day 1 voting...see if it reveals anything. Day 2 too, I suppose, since he's the only one we know for sure is baaaaad to the bone.

And also the votes/unvotes around him.

In the meantime, since he's offered a reasonably plausible explanation, I'll

Unvote Groot

for now

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

I've been quite clear on my vote for Sean early in this day and I haven't seen anything since to make me consider changing that vote.

I'll hopefully get a chance later to post a bit more analysis and include a goon list, but for the avoidance of doubt, Sean is on it right now :thumbsup:

yvonnejambo

Just checking in and will read back more thoroughly later. My head is a bit minced right now, but all I can say is I’m a good guy

jambosean75

i'm just a townie

i'm not a fan of random ties, so i quite often pick a side at the end and shove somebody under the bus

i'm also not a fan of safe votes

i tried to change my vote at the last minute to simo as his late vote for groot looked like something a goon would do to try and stay under the radar

23 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I've been quite clear on my vote for Sean early in this day and I haven't seen anything since to make me consider changing that vote.

I'll hopefully get a chance later to post a bit more analysis and include a goon list, but for the avoidance of doubt, Sean is on it right now :thumbsup:

Sean is an enigma, I just don't know. The more I think about it the more I believe him to be very bad.

jambosean75
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Sean is an enigma, I just don't know. The more I think about it the more I believe him to be very bad.

i like to do one of two things

i either fling votes every which way looking for reactions 

or

i keep my vote to the end and try to split a tie.

Going by BS

Had something of a brainwave - going to check it out but don't want to reveal it because it could be town-harmful. If I reveal it. It could shape my voting if I can make sense of it.

Of course it could turn out to be a load of Boofesque hee-haw. :lol: 

For now, though, I think I'll

Vote Smack

Strongly suspect that'll change.

DAY 1

1 Boof votes Shapes
2 Boof unvotes Shapes
3 Groot votes Sean
4 Sean votes Boof
5 Sean unvotes Boof
6 Sean votes Groot
7 IanT votes Stuart
8 Dawnrazor votes Boof
9 Rudi votes Sheldon
10 Marvin votes Dunks
11 Smack votes Marvin
12 Dunks votes Rudi
13 Sean unvotes Groot
14 Sean votes Yvonne
15 Stuart votes Sean
16 Yvonne votes Milky
17 Milky votes Smack
18 Stuart unvotes Sean
19 Stuart votes Simo
20 Simo votes Dawnrazor
21 Sheldon votes IanT
22 Shapes votes Sheldon
23 Sean unvotes Yvonne
24 Sean votes Sheldon
25 Shapes unvotes Sheldon
26 Shapes votes Dawnrazor
27 Sean unvotes Sheldon
28 Sean votes Shapes
29 Shapes unvotes Dawnrazor
30 Shapes votes Sean
31 Sean unvotes Shapes
32 Sean votes Milky
33 Boof votes Groot
34 Milky unvotes Smack
35 Milky votes IanT

DAY 2

1 Marvin votes Milky
2 Dawnrazor votes Stuart
3 Rudi votes Dawnrazor
4 Stuart votes Simo
5 Dunks votes Sheldon
6 Yvonne votes Rudi
7 Smack votes Stuart
8 Milky votes Rudi
9 Rudi unvotes Dawnrazor
10 Rudi votes Milky
11 Groot votes Marvin
12 Smack unvotes Stuart
13 Smack votes Rudi
14 Dawnrazor unvotes Stuart
15 Dawnrazor votes Rudi
16 Sheldon votes Stuart
17 Marvin unvotes Milky
18 Marvin votes Stuart
19 Shapes votes Dawnrazor
20 Rudi unvotes Milky
21 Rudi votes Stuart
22 Simo votes Stuart
23 Stuart unvotes Simo
24 Stuart votes Rudi
25 Smack unvotes Rudi
26 Smack votes Marvin
27 Simo unvotes Stuart
28 Boof votes Sheldon
29 Simo votes Groot
30 Smack unvotes Marvin
31 Smack votes Stuart
32 Sean votes Stuart

So - knowing now that Ian and Stuart are good guys and Rudi is a naughty boy...what can that tell us?

Edited by Boof

intereting, yvonne voted for rudi and never changed that vote. that has me leaning towards removing yvonne from my goon list

we had sheldon, marvin, rudi(dead goon) smack and sean voting for stuart

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

OK, I've had another read through from about page 4 onwards. I'm not usually one for doing goon lists as I'm normally way off but I'm going to share my thoughts with a list.

Smack

Shapes

Smack initiated a "pile on" against Rudi yesterday to see how the goons would react, but then conveniently unvoted Rudi once enough people had voted for Stuart to take Rudi out the lead.

Shapes has been including Smack on her goon lists but we have seen this before where a goon puts a fellow goon on their list early doors to try and deflect attention elsewhere.

Shapes also voting for Rudi after the deadline had passed may look genuine but could also be convenient in her attempts to remain hidden. "Oh I tried to vote for the bad guy but I was just too late". Just seems all too convenient if you ask me.

I may have misread the game entirely but I think we know who most of the good roled players are so we discount them completely. Some players hard to read as always but those are my thoughts for the time being.

Purely because I'm more confident about him, I'm going to

Vote Smack

Sean, Ian and Milky in the tie for day 1.

Rudi voted Sheldon early and stayed there.

Shapes and Sean voted Sheldon into the lead. Shapes unvoted Sheldon almost right away. Sean unvoted Sheldon almost right away. Shapes and Sean had their tit-for-tat voting before the following happened...

Shapes voted Sean into the lead.

Sean voted Milky into the tie.

Milky voted Ian into the tie.

Only thing we know (apart from Rudi) was that Ian was a townie so nobody would have known what he was. A few people would have known what he wasn't...

That seems to me Sean and Milky didn't want to have their clogs popped for them. Also suggests that Sean and Milky are not aligned. Nor Shapes and Sean.

Folk with more information than I have will maybe be able to use this better. With a full complement of cop/masons the town should have enough to prevent goonly pile-ons - there's only two of 'em. Two is still two too many!!

Edited by Boof
And that's only day 1!!

Vote Smack

I know I not long ago unvoted him, but his reason for finding me trustworthy based on the fact that I got him to vote Stuart instead of me doesn't convince me.

Some interesting trust lists floating around which match up a bit. 

Marvin and Dawnrazor seem to mutually trust each other, and both trust Boof who most of us have trusted since day 2. I think I also now trust Milky even more, Yvonne, and Sheldon. 

15 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

OK, I've had another read through from about page 4 onwards. I'm not usually one for doing goon lists as I'm normally way off but I'm going to share my thoughts with a list.

Smack

Shapes

Smack initiated a "pile on" against Rudi yesterday to see how the goons would react, but then conveniently unvoted Rudi once enough people had voted for Stuart to take Rudi out the lead.

Shapes has been including Smack on her goon lists but we have seen this before where a goon puts a fellow goon on their list early doors to try and deflect attention elsewhere.

Shapes also voting for Rudi after the deadline had passed may look genuine but could also be convenient in her attempts to remain hidden. "Oh I tried to vote for the bad guy but I was just too late". Just seems all too convenient if you ask me.

I may have misread the game entirely but I think we know who most of the good roled players are so we discount them completely. Some players hard to read as always but those are my thoughts for the time being.

Purely because I'm more confident about him, I'm going to

Vote Smack

Why would I do the rudi vote thing AND also keep voting smack if he was a fellow goon and with people already voting him? That'd be the worst goon play ever. I'd be getting rid of both my fellow goons leaving me the only one still in play.

I mean, I've seen some bad towns but the fact so many are still suspicious of me when I'm blatantly town is astonishing.

There was literally no time between bunny posting and me posting. I was waiting on Sean's inevitable late vote and ready to change but simply wasn't on time to save Stuart from a lynching. Even Bunny had to ask if I was in time because it was so close to him calling night. Goons might vote for their own but there is no way they'd take a risk on night two and put a deciding vote on one of their own to put them in a two way tie. 

Open your eyes 🙄

Edited by Shapes