Jump to content
Bunny Munro

Mafia: Trust No-one! Part 1

Recommended Posts

Dunks

I miss the penalty shootout

 

:sob:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Groot

That's a shame for Ian, crazy they all chose numbers starting with a 5 though

 

#nltf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunny Munro
Posted (edited)

 

Evening town.

 

Apologies for the delay.

 

The doc was out giving out medicine.

The cop found out someone who in it for themselves.

 

The goons found someone out alone....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

they cornered them....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

they filled them with lead....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

luckily the Doc was there to save them.

 

 

 

Now day.

Edited by Bunny Munro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuart McNeill

Go Doc!! 

 

Survived 1 full day! 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shapes

That's a good night with the doc saving someone and the cop knowing who the assassin is. Pretty much makes them part of the town now really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smack
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

That's a good night with the doc saving someone and the cop knowing who the assassin is. Pretty much makes them part of the town now really.

Yep, only downside is the goons probably know who the doc is.

 

Hopefully the assassin will do the right thing and play for the town, although they could go rogue and start hunting the cop and masons. Would be a ballsy move but mean of spirit. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smack
Posted (edited)
On 24/06/2020 at 18:36, Bunny Munro said:

You'll not know.

I will reveal who it was at the end of the game, unless they are lynched after theyve turned, in which case I'll stick it in the story.

Interesting point this. Ian could have been the turncoat - it's possible we have had an even better Day 1! Every cloud.... 

Edited by Smack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Smack said:

Yep, only downside is the goons probably know who the doc is.

 

Hopefully the assassin will do the right thing and play for the town, although they could go rogue and start hunting the cop and masons. Would be a ballsy move but mean of spirit. 

 

 

 


Well done Doc and handy info from Cop for masons to know. 
Losing Ian -townie early is a shame as he’s always good at taking part, but as said above there is the chance he was the turncoat. 
 

Ok so today’s goon lists? 

Edited by yvonnejambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boof

Good morning, town. What a bright and beautiful morning it is.

 

Good night last night, eh?

 

Looking forward to getting a bit more done today. 

 

May I offer the goons a rather large :verysmug:

 

...however I have a feeling I won't be seeing day 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
6 hours ago, Shapes said:

That's a good night with the doc saving someone and the cop knowing who the assassin is. Pretty much makes them part of the town now really.

 

So theoretically the Assassin will also know who the Cop (assuming BS was used) is and could play it to their advantage, so could help find the Goons and win favour with the Town and eventually win it him/herself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Marvin said:

 

So theoretically the Assassin will also know who the Cop (assuming BS was used) is and could play it to their advantage, so could help find the Goons and win favour with the Town and eventually win it him/herself. 

But also means the goons will know who the assassin and cop is 😩
 

No they won’t I was thinking it was the assassin the goons went for! 

Edited by yvonnejambo
Stating the obvious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin

Went to make a coffee, only to discover all my kitchen sockets have died. My fridge-freezer is off, so all my ice will be melting. My cooker is off, the washing machine is also off. Only the light is working. I even checked the trip switch. Need to get someone out fairly pronto so going to give until 9.00 then I'm on the phone to Housing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

But also means the goons will know who the assassin and cop is 😩

 

What a shitty predicament 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo
3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Went to make a coffee, only to discover all my kitchen sockets have died. My fridge-freezer is off, so all my ice will be melting. My cooker is off, the washing machine is also off. Only the light is working. I even checked the trip switch. Need to get someone out fairly pronto so going to give until 9.00 then I'm on the phone to Housing.  

I hope you get it sorted quickly, it’s horrible if you have a lot in your freezer. Also not being able to have a coffee 😩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
Just now, yvonnejambo said:

I hope you get it sorted quickly, it’s horrible if you have a lot in your freezer. Also not being able to have a coffee 😩

 

I've been awake since half six :sob:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26

great save doc, decent night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo
2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

 

What a shitty predicament 😢

They won’t I was thinking that the assassin was the goon target. He/she was the Cops target

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

 

I've been awake since half six :sob:

Without coffee? 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

They won’t I was thinking that the assassin was the goon target. He/she was the Cops target

 

So the Cop, Doc and Goons all know who the assassin is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
Just now, yvonnejambo said:

Without coffee? 😢

 

Yes :sob:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawnrazor
4 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

They won’t I was thinking that the assassin was the goon target. He/she was the Cops target

Is the assassin a viable target for both the town and goons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Is the assassin a viable target for both the town and goons?

 

Depends on how he/she plays it, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

 

So the Cop, Doc and Goons all know who the assassin is.


No just the cop and masons, 

I’m away to drink an extra coffee on your behalf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:


No just the cop and masons, 

I’m away to drink an extra coffee on your behalf

 

Thanks, make it a strong one :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo
3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Is the assassin a viable target for both the town and goons?


Potentially, but the assassin should be trying to help the town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
Posted (edited)

Early goon list:

 

Shapes

Sheldon

Sean

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Marvin
Correcting list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo

My day 2 goon list

Sheldon

Milky

Rudi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuart McNeill
40 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Early goon list:

 

Shapes

Sheldon

Sean

 

 

 

 

 

 

This could be a shout Btw 👌 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
27 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

My day 2 goon list

Sheldon

Milky

Rudi 

 

I removed Milky from my list hence the edit purely because he was thrown into the tie which would be a brave move for the Goons to be risking their own so early in the game. This is based on the assumption he is a Goon himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boof

DAY 1 VOTING (ps - I may have cocked up!)

 

1. Stuart McNeill Sean Simo        
2. YvonneJambo Milky          
3. DawnRazor Boof          
4. Marvin Dunks          
5. Groot Sean          
6. Shapes Sheldon Dawnrazor Sean      
7. Simo Dawnrazor        
8. JamboSean Boof Groot Yvonne Sheldon Shapes Milky
9. Boof Shapes Groot        
10. Milky_26 Smack IanT        
11. IanTJambo Stuart          
12. Dr Sheldon Cooper IanT          
13. Rudi Skacel Sheldon          
14. Dunks Rudi          
15. Smack Marvin          

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

 

I removed Milky from my list hence the edit purely because he was thrown into the tie which would be a brave move for the Goons to be risking their own so early in the game. This is based on the assumption he is a Goon himself.

Possibly but he did put Ian into the tie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boof
55 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Early goon list:

 

Shapes

Sheldon

Sean

 

Not so sure if I'd have Shapes and Sean on the same goon list - Shapes put Sean into the tie. Bold if both goonly...

 

Yes - I know we had that last game when I voted early for Prince. My get-out was going to be that if he showed up I'd be able to unvote him and go for Groot and if he didn't then I was first to go for him with an early vote in an attempt to look as undodgy as possible. Some folk got close to believing it which, as a townie, is often as much as you can go on.

 

Actually...might be handy if we knew when each vote was cast in the grand scheme of things...gie's a minute or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin

Yay someone is coming out to check my electrics,  but they cant give me a time :unsure: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
9 minutes ago, Boof said:

 

Not so sure if I'd have Shapes and Sean on the same goon list - Shapes put Sean into the tie. Bold if both goonly...

 

Yes - I know we had that last game when I voted early for Prince. My get-out was going to be that if he showed up I'd be able to unvote him and go for Groot and if he didn't then I was first to go for him with an early vote in an attempt to look as undodgy as possible. Some folk got close to believing it which, as a townie, is often as much as you can go on.

 

Actually...might be handy if we knew when each vote was cast in the grand scheme of things...gie's a minute or two.

you sure you are upto that task?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin

In fact forget about my Goon list, it contradicts a reply to Yvonne.

 

Revised Goon list:

 

Stuart - didn't spot my error after approving my previous list

Shapes - involved in voting players into the tie.

Milky - also involved in voting players into the tie.

 

Not exactly a lot to go on but that's where I am at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boof
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

you sure you are upto that task?

 

Caveat - I may have cocked up :lol:

 

 

1. Stuart McNeill Sean 15, 18 Simo 19        
2. YvonneJambo Milky 16          
3. DawnRazor Boof 8          
4. Marvin Dunks 10          
5. Groot Sean 3          
6. Shapes Sheldon 22, 25 Dawnrazor 26, 29 Sean 30      
7. Simo Dawnrazor 20          
8. JamboSean Boof 4,5 Groot 6, 13 Yvonne 14, 23 Sheldon 24, 27 Shapes 28, 31 Milky 32
9. Boof Shapes 1,2 Groot 33        
10. Milky_26 Smack 17, 34 IanT 35        
11. IanTJambo Stuart 7          
12. Dr Sheldon Cooper IanT 21          
13. Rudi Skacel Sheldon 9          
14. Dunks Rudi 12          
15. Smack Marvin 11          

 

 

So for clarity...numbers refer to when the action took place.

 

So The first voting activity was my vote/unvote of Shapes (which was essentially for shits 'n' giggles).

 

More interesting might be to see when there was a gap between a vote then a change of vote. One might ask what prompted the change?

e.g. Milky had Smack on for a while then voted Ian into the tie as the last piece of voting activity.

I took a while to get a vote in eventually settling upon Groot who got in an early vote and never deviated.

Might it be interesting to see who voted early and didn't change? Maybe...there's 10 people who voted once and once only. Who's most likely to do that? I dunno :lol: but it might be a question worth asking...

 

Unfortunately, given the events of last night, I'm unlikely to be up for breakfast tomorrow so only have today to try and do what I can for the town.

 

You might also want to ask...who would want me removed from the game so soon? Given my propensity for finding townies or good-roled people to lynch :lol: 

 

Any revenge-seekers from last game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambosean75

so the cops and the masons  know the assassin but the assassin also knows who the cop is

 

the good guys can't go after him without outing the cop but,

 

the assassin can't take out the cop without outing himself

 

M.A.D. (so we have another cold war)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambosean75

trust list

 

boof

sean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambosean75

goon list

 

groot

milky

simo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boof
Posted (edited)

I'll provide data - let someone else analyse it :lol:

 

 

1 Boof votes Shapes
2 Boof unvotes Shapes
3 Groot votes Sean
4 Sean votes Boof
5 Sean unvotes Boof
6 Sean votes Groot
7 IanT votes Stuart
8 Dawnrazor votes Boof
9 Rudi votes Sheldon
10 Marvin votes Dunks
11 Smack votes Marvin
12 Dunks votes Rudi
13 Sean unvotes Groot
14 Sean votes Yvonne
15 Stuart votes Sean
16 Yvonne votes Milky
17 Milky votes Smack
18 Stuart unvotes Sean
19 Stuart votes Simo
20 Simo votes Dawnrazor
21 Sheldon votes IanT
22 Shapes votes Sheldon
23 Sean unvotes Yvonne
24 Sean votes Sheldon
25 Shapes unvotes Sheldon
26 Shapes votes Dawnrazor
27 Sean unvotes Sheldon
28 Sean votes Shapes
29 Shapes unvotes Dawnrazor
30 Shapes votes Sean
31 Sean unvotes Shapes
32 Sean votes Milky
33 Boof votes Groot
34 Milky unvotes Smack
35 Milky votes IanT

 

 

Red text shows final vote...with the usual caveat :lol: 

 

From 22-32 things seemed to go a bit bonkers! As Shapes (correctly :lol:) pointed out - it does make them look goonly. Does it mean they ARE goonly? Not a clue.

 

All we know for sure is that Ian's vote for Stuart was cast in innocence (was gonna say ignorance but that sounds a bit harsh on Ian :lol:).

Did Stuart seek revenge via his goonly mates?

Dunno.

 

Does Stuart have any goonly mates?

Dunno.

 

Are the goons trying to make it look as if he does?

Dunno.

 

Were there any goons in the tie?

Dunno.

 

Were any goons removed from the tie late-ish on?

Dunno.

 

 

There seems to be a hell of a lot I don't know :lol: isn't that why we enjoy this game so much?

 

Do I overuse this guy --> :lol:  that's a yes...finally a question I DO know the answer to.

 

Edited by Boof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Boof said:

 

Caveat - I may have cocked up :lol:

 

 

1. Stuart McNeill Sean 15, 18 Simo 19        
2. YvonneJambo Milky 16          
3. DawnRazor Boof 8          
4. Marvin Dunks 10          
5. Groot Sean 3          
6. Shapes Sheldon 22, 25 Dawnrazor 26, 29 Sean 30      
7. Simo Dawnrazor 20          
8. JamboSean Boof 4,5 Groot 6, 13 Yvonne 14, 23 Sheldon 24, 27 Shapes 28, 31 Milky 32
9. Boof Shapes 1,2 Groot 33        
10. Milky_26 Smack 17, 34 IanT 35        
11. IanTJambo Stuart 7          
12. Dr Sheldon Cooper IanT 21          
13. Rudi Skacel Sheldon 9          
14. Dunks Rudi 12          
15. Smack Marvin 11          

 

This is more confusing that your previous list.

 

 

Edited by Marvin
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
23 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

so the cops and the masons  know the assassin but the assassin also knows who the cop is

 

the good guys can't go after him without outing the cop but,

 

the assassin can't take out the cop without outing himself

 

M.A.D. (so we have another cold war)

 

 

Was saying basically the same to Yvonne earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boof
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Marvin said:

 

This is more confusing that your previous list.

 

 

 

:lol:

 

Try the new, improved version...well...improved unless I've cocked it up somewhere. Think it's accurate, though.

Edited by Boof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambosean75
1 minute ago, Boof said:

 

:lol:

 

Try the new, improved version...

 

take out my votes and votes for me and  you could half the list😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

 

:lol:

 

Try the new, improved version...

 

Think I will stick with my shitty system which never works. Don't know why I use it tbh :laugh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boof
2 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

 

take out my votes and votes for me and  you could half the list😄

 

For day 1 there were 10 unvotes. You had 5 of them :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambosean75
1 minute ago, Boof said:

 

For day 1 there were 10 unvotes. You had 5 of them :lol: 

 

can't make life easy for you 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boof
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

 

Think I will stick with my shitty system which never works. Don't know why I use it tbh :laugh: 

 

All mine does is flag up how much I don't know :lol: 

 

It may prove useful later on if folk want to check out who voted whom, did it look like someone was getting saved...I can only state that I am as sure as I can ever be that I won't be around to do much more data collecting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

 

For day 1 there were 10 unvotes. You had 5 of them :lol: 

 

Is it a "thing" to vote for Sean on day 1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Simo

Just catching up... Interesting night! Relatively good one for the town too! 

 

Nice work doc. Unfortunately back to 10 hour days from now to Monday but finish at half 6 so I'll try and get a proper read over and out a vote in tonight! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...