• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Boof

• Marvin

• Bunny Munro

Also, not wanting players to out themselves but just questioning all these mismatched trust lists that are appearing 

yvonnejambo
Just now, Shapes said:

Also, not wanting players to out themselves but just questioning all these mismatched trust lists that are appearing 

I think they are quite clear 🤔

4 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I think they are quite clear 🤔

They aren't. Sheldon is contradicting himself big time. 

Methinks Shapes doth protest a lot.

Me also thinks she's got a fair bit to protest about :lol: 

Me also thinks that IF she's just an innocent townie she could be a prime target for the goons to try and turn - if she's the turncoat.

There's been a lot of heat aimed in her direction and the goons could try and turn that to their advantage.

Last night's target could also be this night's one. More for the Doc to consider... 

This turncoat has been a cracking addition - unless the goons actually hit them :lol: 

I think it was last game that Marvin said how much this game ****s with your head :lol: very true.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
21 minutes ago, Shapes said:

They aren't. Sheldon is contradicting himself big time. 

In what way? I've said the same thing every time, at least that's what I've tried to do 😂

43 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

This is a good point, would the goons prefer getting a townie that could be turned rather than going straight for a roled player 🤔

i get that if they think the roled player they were targetting was the doc, as ususally (not the super doc we have this  game) the doc might be lucky and hit a save but it is unlikely. However if the roled player they were targetting was the cop it would be different as they carry out useful investigations that can out them.

i dont think i have an active vote

still unsure about him so

vote sean

depending upon further actions this vote is subject to being changed

Don't want to appear Goonly but Unvote Smack  Vote Sheldon he was involved in voting Stuart (I know I was too, but my bad!).

1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Oh Marvin.

I'm genuinely stumped. I was waiting to see if anyone else would follow in voting Smack but they hadn't. There's a shed load of suspicion on Shapes and Sean. I'm going back to read the thread. Sorry for the confusion Unvote Sheldon.

As for the turncoat - They don't even know who they are themselves yet (right?) So not sure how the goons could target them as such. Unless they just went for folk they suspected didn't have a role?

Seems like they'd be better off trying to get the cop/doc first but definitely could be wrong about that! 

Bunny Munro
4 minutes ago, Simo said:

As for the turncoat - They don't even know who they are themselves yet (right?) So not sure how the goons could target them as such. Unless they just went for folk they suspected didn't have a role?

Seems like they'd be better off trying to get the cop/doc first but definitely could be wrong about that! 

Right.

Edited by Bunny Munro
note for myself: votes counted to here

yvonnejambo
9 minutes ago, Simo said:

Yeah I reckon the goons would be trying to find the cop and in this game the Doc, but I’m sure they must be looking for someone who could be turned as that would give them a better chance of winning if back to 3 goons 

37 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I'm genuinely stumped. I was waiting to see if anyone else would follow in voting Smack but they hadn't. There's a shed load of suspicion on Shapes and Sean. I'm going back to read the thread. Sorry for the confusion Unvote Sheldon.

👍

jambosean75

i'm just a townie 

since we're doing well i'm happy to take the hit rather than lose a good roled player

vote jambosean75

22 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

i'm just a townie 

since we're doing well i'm happy to take the hit rather than lose a good roled player

vote jambosean75

Scenes :lol:

I'm still not sure so this may change but not sure if I'll be around come deadline so for now...

Vote Shapes

4 minutes ago, Simo said:

Scenes :lol:

I'm still not sure so this may change but not sure if I'll be around come deadline so for now...

Vote Shapes

cop out once again

40 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

i'm just a townie 

vote jambosean75

wooooooooo

:arry:

woooooooooo

Bunny Munro
41 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

i'm just a townie 

vote jambosean75

Just incase anyone is wondering, I've never seen this before but I'm allowing it.

jambosean75
Just now, Bunny Munro said:

Just incase anyone is wondering, I've never seen this before but I'm allowing it.

nothing in the rules says i can't vote for myself 😄

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

cop out once again

You copped out yesterday and are trying to have me strung up for trying something a bit more decisive 🤷‍♂️

35 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

i'm just a townie 

vote jambosean75

How very Sean 😂 Tempted to call your bluff.. but for now I'm going to 

Vote shapes

Sewing confusion over some things which don't seem that confusing, and I think she's too good a player not to see that. Open to change as usual. 

Bunny Munro
6 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

nothing in the rules says i can't vote for myself 😄

Thats my reasoning too 😂

Just now, Smack said:

You copped out yesterday and are trying to have me strung up for trying something a bit more decisive 🤷‍♂️

How very Sean 😂 Tempted to call your bluff.. but for now I'm going to 

Vote shapes

Sewing confusion over some things which don't seem that confusing, and I think she's too good a player not to see that. Open to change as usual. 

seriously? 

You lot are going to look like absolute mugs when I turn out just to be a townie. 

I'm not even sowing confusion. Sheldon started off saying he trusts dawnrazor and then said it's all on his observations. Yourself, Dawnrazor and Marvin all have lists as long as your arms too.

Not really one for just accepting a lynch so I will

unvote yvonne

vote smack

tempted to throw my toys out of the pram and vote for myself as well tbh if me dying at least helps point the finger on people. But as I said before, I'd bet only one person voting me is a goon and they will have just let the town start this off without them looking too guilty.

56 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

vote jambosean75

That must be a first :lol:

What a game :rofl:

Well...as I don't have much idea who's goonly I might as well join you. You're gonna be SO scunnered if it turns out you are/were the turncoat :lol:

Vote Sean

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I feel allowing people to vote for themselves sets a dangerous precedent.

Bunny Munro
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

We have 12 folk left...right?

So 7 for a lynch...

We have 12 players,

is that when a lynch would normally take place? I haven't announced a lynch one way or another. New Mod error at my end.

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Next game's moderator can forbid it if needed. Looks like it's permissible this time around.

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

well everyone else is voting for me so I might as well try get myself lynched so you can all just see I was a townie. Plus it gets rid of one townie who could possibly be turned. 

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

We have 12 players,

is that when a lynch would normally take place? I haven't announced a lynch one way or another. New Mod error at my end.

Yeah - majority if uneven number of players or half +1 if even number.

Assuming your count was correct my Sean-vote took him onto 6...a close call.

Edited by Boof

6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I'm only really doing it to mess with Boof's spreadsheet. 

Bunny Munro

To ensure no one can accuse me of being biased towards certain players,

There will be no automatic lynch on today vote. The game will continue until deadline at 9pm. The player with most votes at this time will be lynched. From day 4 I will follow the majority rule.

During this ''night' can everyone vote whether they would like to be able to vote from themselves. I will go with the majority from Day 4 onwards.

Edited by Bunny Munro

Sorry Bunny, after the last couple of uneventful games where nobody was saying much, we've all just decided to go absolutely rogue this time :rofl:

Edited by Shapes

Bunny Munro
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Sorry Bunny, after the last couple of uneventful games where nobody was saying much, we've all just decided to go absolutely rogue this time :rofl:

I'm going to assume that I'm a calming influence in game.

Edited by Bunny Munro

yvonnejambo
19 minutes ago, Shapes said:

seriously? 

You lot are going to look like absolute mugs when I turn out just to be a townie. 

I'm not even sowing confusion. Sheldon started off saying he trusts dawnrazor and then said it's all on his observations. Yourself, Dawnrazor and Marvin all have lists as long as your arms too.

Not really one for just accepting a lynch so I will

unvote yvonne

vote smack

I think when you were voting for people clearly on the side of good makes you look dodgy. You could be a townie, but you are clever so I think you would have seen the clues out there without trying to get folk to say whether they were a mason or not. 

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

I think when you were voting for people clearly on the side of good makes you look dodgy. You could be a townie, but you are clever so I think you would have seen the clues out there without trying to get folk to say whether they were a mason or not. 

Sorry Yvonne but I'm not seeing anything where smack is clearly on the side of good. And neither are you. That was my last two votes. Yourself, dawnrazor, sheldon and smack all can't be on the same good side