Mafia: Trust No-one! Part 1

Bunny Munro

Bunny Munro
37 minutes ago, Boof said:

Just a question for @Bunny Munro - if the Doc medicated the same person two nights running is that them automatically dead? Or just hospitalised and maybe disallowed from voting next day? And if the goons went for them that second night...would that be a successful hit? Given that the Doc would be already weakened from his/her overdose? Possibly straying into medical ethics territory here... :lol: 

I guess it would count as no medication used on anyone?  

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Boof

• Marvin

• Bunny Munro

Rudi Skacel
19 minutes ago, Smack said:

I think so too. Even if he is town he could be the turncoat. The downside of that line of thought is that so could I be the turncoat. 

Let's see if there's any effort to save him. 

Unvote Stuart 

Vote Rudi

voting me because I could be a role that I dont know about? 

3 votes for no reason and 1 vote based on nothing. 

remember this come deadline town!

4 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

you are being very defensive

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Going to stick to my guns and go with my gut.

Vote Stuart McNeill

This Rudi situation is interesting though, will keep an eye close to the deadline and see what happens as I think a lot of vote changes are likely.

yvonnejambo

I’m not sure if this pile on Rudi is good or bad. What it does show is it’s unlikely Milky and Rudi are both goons. So could be either of them or neither being goonly. 
I have no role so only going on instinct. 

Unvote Milky

Vote Stuart

Purely for suggesting my Day 2  Goon list was ok

Edited by Marvin
correcting

25 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Seems reasonable. 

Unvote Stuart

Vote Rudi

That makes it look like we are saving Stuart... hope you are part of the trust core! 

8 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I'm open to change. The bit about the turncoat isn't a main reason, it's more of a disclaimer if you turn out to be a townie. The masons know all the good roles so if you are important I'm sure they'll help guide you to safety. The other side of that is the goons don't seem overly worried by your potential demise.... yet. 

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

you are being very defensive

I might be too if I was in his position tbh 😁 

vote dawnrazor

Jumped on the rudi bandwagbandwagon.be innocent and it was between him and Marvin. Might change my vote, might not.

3 votes in very quick succession for stuart and I can't really see what he has done to arouse much suspicion? Certainly people I'd suspect ahead of him. Very interesting.

Stuart McNeill
46 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Unvote Milky

Vote Stuart

Purely for suggesting my Day 2  Goon list was ok

Surely if I was okay with it after reading it over, I'd have voted for one of them? 

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

3 votes in very quick succession for stuart and I can't really see what he has done to arouse much suspicion? Certainly people I'd suspect ahead of him. Very interesting.

Yeah I don't understand either tbh

Rudi Skacel
8 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Surely if I was okay with it after reading it over, I'd have voted for one of them? 

welcome to my world. Easy day for the goons sadly

Edited by Rudi Skacel

I'm catching up now but got a quiz tonight so want to get a vote in just in case I'm not able to later - Vote may change if I can get a proper read but on a quick skim through I haven't noticed anything outrageously goon or townish from Rudi or Stuart...

In a straight choice I'm marginally leaning to Stuart but that might just be cause he's voted for me twice. I'm a townie I promise!

Subject to change but for now... Vote Stuart

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Inclined to believe that Rudi is just a defensive townie based on how things are going.

1 hour ago, Shapes said:

vote dawnrazor

Jumped on the rudi bandwagbandwagon.be innocent and it was between him and Marvin. Might change my vote, might not.

I am "in the trust core"

Stuart McNeill
5 minutes ago, Simo said:

I'm catching up now but got a quiz tonight so want to get a vote in just in case I'm not able to later - Vote may change if I can get a proper read but on a quick skim through I haven't noticed anything outrageously goon or townish from Rudi or Stuart...

In a straight choice I'm marginally leaning to Stuart but that might just be cause he's voted for me twice. I'm a townie I promise!

Subject to change but for now... Vote Stuart

I was just theorising with everything I said and I dont think I actually ever stuck the blame on anyone. I defended them stating the votes were in defense. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Inclined to believe that Rudi is just a defensive townie based on how things are going.

Tbf, we're both townies and the goons have piled on. They're obviously not going to sacrifice one of their own. 

20 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I voted for you because of a post you made earlier.

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Tbf, we're both townies and the goons have piled on. They're obviously not going to sacrifice one of their own. 

Was literally just about to mention this and actually think this is a distinct possibilty and you v Rudi is town v town and the goons are sitting back having voted earlier and not minding who gets lynched

Stuart McNeill

Rudi 4

Stuart 4

Dawnrazor 1

Marvin 1

Sheldon 1

Simo 1

2 to vote.

Unvote simo

Vote rudi

Sorry rudi.. 

Rudi 5

Stuart 4

Dawnrazor 1

Marvin 1

Sheldon 1

2 to votes (I think) 

yvonnejambo
4 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Me too, but my dilemma is if I change votes and he still gets lynched and is a goon, I will look like I’ve tried to save him. If he gets lynched and is a townie then I could look like I started a pile on! 😟

Bloody power cuts🤬 our electricity is going on and off every other hour due to the thunder storms.

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Simo said:

Was literally just about to mention this and actually think this is a distinct possibilty and you v Rudi is town v town and the goons are sitting back having voted earlier and not minding who gets lynched

This is most likely the case.. 😕 

If this is town v town I'd be surprised but I'd rather see a tie than be part of a misguided lynch given how little I know for sure. 

Unvote Rudi

For now. 

I'm really struggling with this, it seems like there might be a few flares going up in support of Rudi. Would rather cast a meaningful vote, but it's really tough to decide. 

yvonnejambo

Would definitely like to see more goon lists. Goons tend not to like them

Edited by yvonnejambo

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

Would definitely like to see more goon lists. Goons tend not to like them

Rudi

Stuart

Simo or Sheldon

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Rudi

Stuart

Simo or Sheldon

I'll retire from mafia forever if Rudi and Stuart are both goons. No chance.

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Rudi

Stuart

Simo or Sheldon

Why is me or Rudi a goon? 

Also, who's the 2 not voted? 

Just now, milky_26 said:

stuart if you are unroled that is a dangerous move just in case rudi is a good roled player

Not 100% sure I agree with this - Hypothetical example but if Stuart is a regular townie then yeah he does risk hitting a roled player BUT if you only know that you're good and have nothing else to go on then then accepting a lynch as a good guy when there's the chance the guy you could bring into the tie might be a goon could be worth the gamble? I could be wrong but not sure a townie should ever just accept the lynch since they know they're good but can't be certain about anyone else

I'm inclined to trust Milky, gut feeling - nothing more, which makes Marvin suspicious to me. 

Goon list 

Rudi or Stuart

Marvin 

Shapes

Vote Marvin

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

You won't need to retire 😏

3 minutes ago, Simo said:

Not 100% sure I agree with this - Hypothetical example but if Stuart is a regular townie then yeah he does risk hitting a roled player BUT if you only know that you're good and have nothing else to go on then then accepting a lynch as a good guy when there's the chance the guy you could bring into the tie might be a goon could be worth the gamble? I could be wrong but not sure a townie should ever just accept the lynch since they know they're good but can't be certain about anyone else

it was not accepting the lynch it was breaking the tie he was in to potentially lynch another player. could look like him trying to save himself

5 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Why is me or Rudi a goon? 

Also, who's the 2 not voted? 

Someone has to be a goon and I'm not conviced by anyone apart from me!

I'm not sure what you mean in your second sentence?

8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Lets see then. I, like others, will no doubt change our minds.

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it was not accepting the lynch it was breaking the tie he was in to potentially lynch another player. could look like him trying to save himself

If I know I am a good guy, why would I risk myself? 

Rudi in my eyes is 50/50 and I'm leaning more towards it being townie vs townie. 

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Someone has to be a goon and I'm not conviced by anyone apart from me!

I'm not sure what you mean in your second sentence?

There was still 2 posters who hadn't voted. The question wasn't directly aimed at you. Sorry mate 

yvonnejambo

It could be the case Rudi is a goon and some who have put Stuart into the tie are goons to help save Rudi without making it too obvious.

3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

If I know I am a good guy, why would I risk myself? 

Rudi in my eyes is 50/50 and I'm leaning more towards it being townie vs townie. 

There was still 2 posters who hadn't voted. The question wasn't directly aimed at you. Sorry mate 

Nea probs👍

It's still early in the game to be fair and things will change.

yvonnejambo
5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

goon list

rudi

and two from

shapes

yvonne

cooper

Hmm see I really think you or Rudi is a goon, but your goon list (apart from me) is the same way I’m thinking 🤔 

Hmm see I really think you or Rudi is a goon, but your goon list (apart from me) is the same way I’m thinking 🤔 

Trust me Yvonne, I'm not a goon.

Stuart McNeill

Rudi 4

Stuart 4

Dawnrazor 1

Marvin 2

Sheldon 1

2 to votes still to go I think. 

3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

It could be the case Rudi is a goon and some who have put Stuart into the tie are goons to help save Rudi without making it too obvious.

Its all guess work. The last 2 votes could be goons for all we know. Though ones Boof (I think) 

you're there because you have survived to day 2 and unless the goons take you out will somehow survive to day three.