Tick tock

Ronald Villiers

underwaterwoodwelder

Who cares about the price they bought  him for, they are scum and there time is coming for a huge meltdown.

when it happens I just hope it is a long painful death so all the karma kicks them right in the swingers.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• martoon

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

See if they do slip away, I want us to have nothing to do with it. No letters, no campaigning, no aiming for the headshots.

I want it all of their own doing, if it ever happens.

I'm all about the high ground.

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

See if they do slip away, I want us to have nothing to do with it. No letters, no campaigning, no aiming for the headshots.

As it should be, regardless. What they did back in 2013 was beyond the pale. 

Hibs are vermin. They will fail on their own.

Did I read somewhere that this latest wee Hibs ned was previously released by Partick Thistle because he was hopeless?

Surely not.  I may have imagined it.

52 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Did I read somewhere that this latest wee Hibs ned was previously released by Partick Thistle because he was hopeless?

Surely not.  I may have imagined it.

Think you are correct. Something like 17 games, no goals. Normally the type of forweard HMFC would sign!!!!!

2 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Think you are correct. Something like 17 games, no goals. Normally the type of forweard HMFC would sign!!!!!

😂😊😂😂😂

Ainsley Harriott
10 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Stuff that I'm writing to Donald Trump asking him to put Ron the Con under

wentworth jambo
11 hours ago, TheBigO said:

If someone said to you "Write a letter and the Hobos die", you're telling me you wouldn't have pen on paper quicker than Franck Sauzee leaving Easter Road ???

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Stuff that I'm writing to Donald Trump asking him to put Ron the Con under

Ha!  Trump will probably quite like the guy's style!

Seriously though, if they die, I'd rather be on the sidelines waving than be the one spiking their meth.  It would just be further proof we're better than them.

I'm probably more up for them becoming a lower league team, languishing for decades than dying if truth be told.  AVerage crowds of 3-4k, various failed attempts at fan ownership, flitting between 2nd and 3rd tier.  Basically want them to be as relevant as Ayr or Morton or someone like that.  Cup game every few years where we batter them and remind them how it used to be and maybe they should prefer their new life.

Just now, wentworth jambo said:

If someone said to you "Write a letter and the Hobos die", you're telling me you wouldn't have pen on paper quicker than Franck Sauzee leaving Easter Road ???

I wouldn't.  Truly I wouldn't.  I find that repulsive.

Aw but they did it to us....

Yeah, cos they're beneath us.

Ainsley Harriott

Does anyone have a copy of the email that daft laddie sent the Lithuanian government when we were in admin? Remember creasing myself reading it first time around.

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Does anyone have a copy of the email that daft laddie sent the Lithuanian government when we were in admin? Remember creasing myself reading it first time around.

The scary thing is their emails and letters nearly worked. Their was actual concern about them causing delay!!!

Deary me.

They really did think we'd cheated. But at the same time they were all over the loan system and their wage/turnover was huge!! Oh and then they dodged a huge tax bill and diddled a state run bank!

wentworth jambo

Respect your viewpoint man, but we are different on this - I'd do anything to hasten their demise after their behaviour in 2012. Not like some on here who want to see a slow lingering death either - the quicker the better in my view.

But we are all different people and what makes us human is being able to see an alternative view, even if you don't share it.

1 hour ago, wentworth jambo said:

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

I wouldn't.  Truly I wouldn't.  I find that repulsive.

Aw but they did it to us....

Yeah, cos they're beneath us.

I wouldn't either.

I hate Hibs and their fans, probably to an unhealthy level, but no way would I resort to the shite they did. Their emails to Lithuania and the monthly bombardment of the council questioning the old main's safety certificate, makes them scum in my book.

Who want to stoop to that?

I doubt many, if any, Hearts fan actually would.

Ron Burgundy
53 minutes ago, martoon said:

I wouldn't either.

I hate Hibs and their fans, probably to an unhealthy level, but no way would I resort to the shite they did. Their emails to Lithuania and the monthly bombardment of the council questioning the old main's safety certificate, makes them scum in my book.

Who want to stoop to that?

I doubt many, if any, Hearts fan actually would.

I must be a bad man.

I'd hand deliver the letter to make sure it got there.

8 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I must be a bad man.

😁

I want them deid, Ron. I'll relish every second of their strife if they hit a financial wall and boogie on the grave when it was all over. 

I just wouldn't theoretically email etc. 👍

Edited by martoon

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

I must be a bad man.

I'll carry you down their on my shoulders lol

Aren't they bankrupt yet?  I'm sick of waiting.

Hope our legal procedings stop them getting telly money in August.

8 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I must be a bad man.

Me too.  That letter would be delivered quicker than Sauzee's decanter hitting the Easter Road bin.

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

Me too.  That letter would be delivered quicker than Sauzee's decanter hitting the Easter Road bin.

What IS the decanter story?

Could do with a chortle...

21 hours ago, Boof said:

What IS the decanter story?

Could do with a chortle...

When Frank Sauzee left H1b5 he was very angry at the way they had treated him.  The H1b5 fans had clubbed together and got him a glass decanter, allegedly from Elizabeth Duke at Argos.  IIRC when he left Scotland the decanter was found in the bin in his Edinburgh digs.

To this day, Sauzee hates the H1b5, but their fans still seem to idolise him.

13 minutes ago, Yoda said:

When Frank Sauzee left H1b5 he was very angry at the way they had treated him.  The H1b5 fans had clubbed together and got him a glass decanter, allegedly from Elizabeth Duke at Argos.  IIRC when he left Scotland the decanter was found in the bin in his Edinburgh digs.

Cheers :lol: 

In what way was he badly treated? (could do with a follow-up chortle).

Rick Sanchez
25 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Every time man :laugh:

Gordon Ramsay
35 minutes ago, Yoda said:

That is brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

23 minutes ago, Boof said:

There's no doubting he was a great player for H1b5, but he was a dreadful manager.

H1b5 eventually sacked him, rightly so.  Sauzee has been in the huff with them ever since.  He's never once been back to Fester and never once mentioned them in any interview about his career.

Still H1b5 fans love him even though he hates them.  Deluded erses.

6 hours ago, Yoda said:

This is pretty much as I remember it. I think “Mr Bumflap” was maybe there when it happened? Might be wrong...

Worth remembering Saucy Franck was part of the disgraced Marseille team of the early nineties... the one that was found guilty of bribery, and cheating by fixing matches. 😬

12 hours ago, Yoda said:

Lol, they must really have thought the world of him.  No wonder he binned it.

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Lol, they must really have thought the world of him.  No wonder he binned it.

It was probably that same weirdo that was charging .net posters £10 a skull for "info" on Hearts that bought it. £40 on the decanter and he pocketed the rest. 

12 hours ago, Boof said:

He was sacked as manager after not many games. Think he got 1 win.

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

He was sacked as manager after not many games. Think he got 1 win.

Presume a fall-out with the board or some such?

Promised funds not appearing?

Happens all the time, surely, but the one-way idolisation is a bit weird...even for them. :lol:

9 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Aston Villa odds on now to stay in the Premiership. 

Which would mean not needing to sell any  players. 

Funnily enough, that's the first thing that sprang to my mind 😄

4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Funnily enough, that's the first thing that sprang to my mind 😄

Their entire financial strategy is built round Villa selling on McGinn.  Tick Tock indeed.

Clark Griswold
On 17/07/2020 at 20:05, Yoda said:

Wait, how did folk find it in a bin? Actually no, don’t bother answering, tramps will be tramps.

Surely we can spin  this out if we get an unfavourable verdict.  Interdict, privy council, international court of justice, FIFA tribunal.  Anything to stop the telly money being paid out.

I want to see them in Hibernianation at least, liquidated preferably.

On 16/07/2020 at 09:46, Ainsley Harriott said:

Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Lovely you can hear his tears and anothers while reading if

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

Lovely you can hear his tears and anothers while reading if

Indeed. The dreadful punctuation and sentence structuring actually add to its beauty. I imagine him reeling it off through impotent angry hysterics. Reads like a nursery kid running up to their teacher, in floods of tears, to tell on another kid.

4 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas,

Naw, Kev... I was totally oblivious to this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. 

Look.  Listen.  This is serious.  I'm nearly 100.  I'm not going to live forever.  When are they going to be deid?  I thought it would have been weeks ago.  There's nae money coming in.

What's going on?

1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Indeed. The dreadful punctuation and sentence structuring actually add to its beauty. I imagine him reeling it off through impotent angry hysterics. Reads like a nursery kid running up to their teacher, in floods of tears, to tell on another kid.

Be fair. You can’t rub out and correct crayon. 

31 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Be fair. You can’t rub out and correct crayon. 

Especially ones that have been up your bum.

5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Look.  Listen.  This is serious.  I'm nearly 100.  I'm not going to live forever.  When are they going to be deid?  I thought it would have been weeks ago.  There's nae money coming in.

What's going on?

I'm with you (although not the 'nearly 100' bit).

Are they still breathing?  Or is this, to quote Mark Twain, "Reports of Hibs' near death have been greatly exaggerated".

5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

What's going on?

doug can you not count? early 70s is not nearly 100

Rick Sanchez

Laying off the young team and coaches, loads of staff and the kit man...then sign players and now David Tanner :facepalm: to Hibs tv...

You stay classy Hibs.

Clerry Jambo
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Laying off the young team and coaches, loads of staff and the kit man...then sign players and now David Tanner :facepalm: to Hibs tv...

You stay classy Hibs.

I did think that myself when read it but feck thum!!