SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Tokyo Drifter

Pathetic statement from the club. Should have let rip. At least Jacqui Low's statement on behalf of Thistle showed some cojones. Poor show, Hearts. 

1 hour ago, ford donald said:

Demand it.

Ha ha - not important  just passing comment.

More important things to worry about today

Willie Hamilton genius
1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Nah, I'm not in the legal profession. Although  as so many on this thread have acted like they do, I don't blame you for assuming that! 

Me neither, but not suggesting conflict of interest, though might change my mind if he gets our cup semi final

2 minutes ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

Pathetic statement from the club. Should have let rip. At least Jacqui Low's statement on behalf of Thistle showed some cojones. Poor show, Hearts. 

Garbage

3 minutes ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

The joint one or the recent where she calls out the way the game is run and clubs accept it...

Edited by DETTY29

Dagger Is Back
32 minutes ago, OTT said:

Dave Cormarck at Aberdeen seems to be asking questions. I wonder how long until he's chased out? 

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/2360303/aberdeen-chief-dave-cormack-keen-to-see-revamp-of-scottish-football/

He can GTF! He's like the protester at the back of a crowd pushing others forward to take the blows. The mans a snake and a coward

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I thought we had lost the battle the war the lot, other than that summary of the sorry mess well enough aimed 

Just now, Stendelnator said:

That’s a good statement from Budge. 

Correct. Far better than some of the crap on here

Clark Griswold

A decent statement from Ann in which you can feel her disappointment upon reading. She’s tried her best throughout this process and that’s all we could have hoped for.

onwards and upwards.

Tokyo Drifter

Timing, eh? Hadn't seen Budge's statement when I posted, just the two pars the club put out earlier. LOLZ. Fair enuff, decent statement after all. Glad she got stuck in. 

Edited by Tokyo Drifter

13 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

I get we were asked not to go public ,I get talk of possible compensation is still on going .

But you need to tell me why exactly we cant get to know the reasons why  as im dumb 

We are legally not allowed to disclose information discussed in the arbitration. We asked if it could be made public but both parties need to agree and the SPFL said no.

Any breach of that could see us back in court.

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Disappointed we aren't pursuing compensation.

We did pursue compensation. We lost.

And contrary to the sentiment from Budge, it was the war that we lost.

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Disappointed we aren't pursuing compensation.

Ffs that’s what we’ve been doing for last 6 weeks!!!

Biffa Bacon
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

What do you think Arbitration was about?

Some people really are thick as shit.

A high point in a sea of pish, cheers Hughsie 😃

6 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

At least they finished their season 

haha true. Ok, Scottish football is the worst in Europe.

5 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

He can GTF! He's like the protester at the back of a crowd pushing others forward to take the blows. The mans a snake and a coward

This.

Just now, Sooperstar said:

We did pursue compensation. We lost.

And contrary to the sentiment from Budge, it was the war that we lost.

Correct. Lost the battle, the war and a load of money.

Fire_At_The_Disco

Good that she called out Doncaster on his wankfest of a statement....horrible creepy looking bassa that he is. 

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

A wee dig at Doncaster 👏

More than a dig. Basically a polite way of calling him a tosser.

niblick1874
2 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Every legal based arbitration in the world is private and confidential - and unreported/unprinted, unless unlawfully leaked - or unless the matter gets sent to court for error of law/jurisdictional issues (as arbitrations cannot be appealed)

It could have been open to all if both agreed. Someone didn't. As I say. We have a right to know who and why. There is nothing stopping. them telling us why we know nothing about what happened.  

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

What do you think Arbitration was about?

Some people really are thick as shit.

This.

Decent statement from Budge. Time to park it.

2 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Good that she called out Doncaster on his wankfest of a statement....horrible creepy looking bassa that he is. 

Should be banned from Tynecastle in knowing it will cause a full scale riot if he attends.

Don’t think I’ve ever hated anyone so much in Scottish Football, even more so now!

Edited by D4nny_

Leveins Battalion

I like it!!!!

About time the nicey nicey Hearts were thrown out for good.

Got us nowhere being the good guys.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

This.

Decent statement from Budge. Time to park it.

Yup fuel the rage through the pitch and performance.

Personally i hope Covid causes havoc with the Premier league (no long term health issues with anyone aside)

The Future's Maroon

Have to say I like the statement, she admits we were up against it from the start and the way Scottish Football is run is wrong in so many ways....but, I think this may have just woke a sleeping giant, fans will not forget this and to any team, representation from other clubs and away supports will soon find out just how much they have hurt and angered us.

**** everyone, Only Hearts ♥️ 

2 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Every legal based arbitration in the world is private and confidential - and unreported/unprinted, unless unlawfully leaked - or unless the matter gets sent to court for error of law/jurisdictional issues (as arbitrations cannot be appealed)

You may well be correct, if this had been an above the board arbitration.

"The second assumption, since the 1990s, is not. Confidentiality – which is concerned with the parties’ obligation to each other not to disclose information concerning the arbitration to third parties (and the arbitrator’s like obligations to the parties) – does not apply to arbitration as an all-encompassing rule, and indeed in some circumstances will not apply at all. Generally speaking, however, parties to arbitration agreements assume that it does. Indeed, surveys suggest that confidentiality is one of the main reasons commercial parties choose arbitration over court proceedings (along with the flexibility of the process and the ability to nominate an arbitrator of choice)."

This raises a number of issues

1. Hearts did not choose to go to arbitration, they chose to go to court.

2. Hearts did not get to nominate an arbitrator of choice, they had to select from a limited number of people appointed by the SFA.

3. The SFA are not independent, indeed during the arbitration process they raised a separate action against Hearts.

4. It looks like the SFA, like Donald Trump, are above the law.

OmiyaHearts

A good statement. Time to look forward to the fixtures and remember the clubs who screwed us over.

Let's hurt them on the pitch, in their pockets and make opposition fans hate the idea of coming to Tynecaslte. And make sure any other teams owner / directors who turn up, fear for their safety.

Japan Jambo
4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I like it!!!!

About time the nicey nicey Hearts were thrown out for good.

Got us nowhere being the good guys.

yup strong statement that bristles with integrity. not holding back there.

gashauskis9

Great statement from Ann.  

It’s been a surreal few months, but now the financial reality hits us.  I beg of the anti-Budge fraternity to now put your energy into the collective push to get us back, rather than continuing to criticise how we got here. Forget Levein, forget decisions that were made, forget whether Stendel would or wouldn’t have succeeded and focus on the fact that she has done everything in her power to fight for us and protect its name since Good Friday.  Give Robbie a clean slate as well while you’re at it.  We’ve got enough haters out there without our own muscling in. 

Upwards and onwards again - we know the drill.  

Good statement from Ann. Like some others have said, time to park it and focus on the new season.

This certainly won’t be forgotten in a hurry though, that’s for sure and I wish hardship on those who done us a wrong!

Very good statement and very fortunate to have an owner who

conducts herself with class unlike Neil Doncaster 

Bret the Hitman Hearts

Obviously we are all disappointed but it's time to unite (as we have been doing until today) and begin the fightback.

**** the SPFL mafia

Captain Canada

The SPFL couldn't take minutes at many of its  board meetings but we're supposed to believe they did everything correctly from the vote onwards? 

Utter BS but all the self-serving minnows will just keep lapping it up until they're calling in administrators. 

Fire_At_The_Disco
1 minute ago, gashauskis9 said:

Great statement from Ann.  

It’s been a surreal few months, but now the financial reality hits us.  I beg of the anti-Budge fraternity to now put your energy into the collective push to get us back, rather than continuing to criticise how we got here. Forget Levein, forget decisions that were made, forget whether Stendel would or wouldn’t have succeeded and focus on the fact that she has done everything in her power to fight for us and protect its name since Good Friday.  Give Robbie a clean slate as well while you’re at it.  We’ve got enough haters out there without our own muscling in. 

Upwards and onwards again - we know the drill.  

Good post mate, I now just want to get back to having a few beers and going to support my team. 
HHGH FTH

1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

A good statement. Time to look forward to the fixtures and remember the clubs who screwed us over.

Let's hurt them on the pitch, in their pockets and make opposition fans hate the idea of coming to Tynecaslte. And make sure any other teams owner / directors who turn up, fear for their safety.

I would much rather leave them is a state of awe of how vocal we are in support of our team win, lose or draw.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )