SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

heartandsoul
4 hours ago, firsttimecaller said:

I'm aware this is an essay, but nevermind!

It’s come to the point where I feel I can’t stand by any more. A reality check needs to kick-in at some point here.

At the time when the league was suspended, Hearts were bottom. They were beaten 1-0 by St Mirren in a game which the vast majority of Hearts supporters, and everyone else, had labelled as “must win”. Hearts didn’t win this game, and were therefore four points adrift at the bottom of the table with eight games to play. Hearts had won four games all season. The performance at St Mirren was described variously as “meek”, “insipid” and “lacking threat”. Hearts nearest rivals for relegation were unbeaten in their last five home matches and had kept clean sheets in four of those.

Hearts supporters shared the view that, from a sporting point of view, they were the worst team in the league. On 14th March, under the title of “At What point Did You Think Our Season Was Doomed?”, various posters on JKB acknowledged how poor Hearts were. Saughton Jambo, who has recently been noticeably vocal around fairness with regards to the Court of Session case, pointed out “This is worse than the 80-81 season [when Hearts were relegated]. We had an excuse back then... we don’t now”. Stan pointed out that “Going 3 down to Killie after the break … was the last chance to turn the corner and finish the season well”. Famous 1874 said that “It’s hard to say when we were doomed as we’ve been s***e all season bar a handful of results”. In a poll on the 14th March on JKB, 12.8% of Hearts own fans acknowledged that they deserved to be relegated.

From a sporting perspective, Hearts were the worst football team in the league. In the match thread following the St Mirren defeat, the overall mood was disappointment and acknowledgment of how poor a team they were. In that match thread, Fozzyonthefence noted prior to the defeat “Lose on Wednesday and we’re down.  I think you’re the only person on here that doesn’t think that” in response to a poster suggesting they could stay up. JimmyCant pointed out that “We’ve got 5 key games left … We’ll need to win 4 out of those 5. That’s becoming a big ask the more you look at it.” Bear in mind, this is a Hearts team that had won four times all season.

On sporting merit, Hearts deserved to be relegated.

There is also the worrying trend emerging around Hearts supporters expressly hoping for negative outcomes for other clubs whilst at the same time becoming noticeably vocal around the concept of fairness. There is the startling example of the post on the aforementioned St Mirren matchday thread of a poster highlighting how funny it would be to beat St Mirren, sending them bottom, and then for the season to be called due to COVID19. I’m fairly certain the poster in question has had this particular post copy/pasted several times, and so I’ll spare them the reminder of it. This schadenfreude has now been replaced by hoping that other clubs go into administration, seemingly based on the assumption that they “voted against Hearts” in order to relegate them.

Throughout various threads, numerous assertions have been made as to which clubs people would like to go into administration. The thread titled “Administration” from 26th June notes that some fans believe that “quite a few” will suffer this fate and that Hearts should “Get that interdict served ASAP”. Amongst others, Dundee, Hibs, St Mirren, Ross County, Hamilton and Albion Rovers are all named as clubs that posters hope enter administration, a process which results in numerous job losses and can end in financial hardship for ordinary employees. It’s noteworthy that several of these clubs were Hearts rivals within the bottom six of the league.Thank goodness for the few comments of common sense on such matters, notably Sassenach, who said “I've suffered admin events … It's horrible, and I wouldn't wish it on any fellow football fans”. Some things surely transcend sport.

The matter of finance also comes into play in issue. Hearts suffered a previous administration event, ultimately leading to their relegation in the 2010s. This was caused largely by financial mismanagement. Within their list of creditors, Hearts included fellow football clubs Ayr United, Livingston, Musselburgh Athletic, Stenhousemuir and Rangers. They also owed monies to a variety of public bodies, including the City of Edinburgh Council, Scottish Water and Scottish Police Authority. There are no winners in administration events. Supporter boycotts of all clubs who voted against Hearts league reconstruction proposals have been widely mentioned online.

To a significant extent, supporters of other clubs (the Pie & Bovril forum is a marker of this) do sympathise with the situation in which Hearts currently find themselves, but many have expressed a significant distaste for the sense of entitlement being displayed. Under the JKB thread of “Wigan Go Into Administration”, posters note that there may be “decent freebies to be had” and that this is “karma for Webstergate”. The irony and understanding of the concept of karma and justice for perceived previous wrongdoings is an interesting one.

Similarly, the suggestion that Dundee United are a target of Hearts fans’ dislike appears to be an interesting perspective. Taken from the thread last week on JKB  “I Used To Post On Here About Liking Dundee Utd”, Salad Fingers notes that he/she “recently developed a strong hatred of them and their fans”. The supposed crime committed by Dundee United is defending themselves and their promotion in the Court of Session and being asked to pay £50,000 for the privilege.

The thread posted this morning on JKB titled “Merging Clubs” highlights and reinforces the prevailing sense of entitlement amongst posters on the site, perhaps representative of the wider Hearts support. The assertion from Space Pirate that there are “far too many wee diddy clubs” and that clubs should merge underlines the contempt in which other clubs in Scotland are held.

As it stands, the hugely successful Foundation of Hearts brings circa £2M into the club each year from fans and it has been revealed that James Anderson has acted as a benefactor over recent times. During this time, Hearts have spent £17M on a main stand within Tynecastle and this is yet to be fully completed. During the recent Court of Session case, various figures of compensation have been raised and noted, both on JKB and within the Scottish media. It has been suggested that Hearts are seeking compensation and damages in the region of £8M.

Following on from the Court of Session hearing, Hearts supporters are seemingly painting the club, and Ann Budge in particular, as champions of justice, noting that there is a crucial role to be played in fighting corruption. Indeed, it has been suggested that Ann Budge previously stepped down from her role on the SPFL Board as she wanted to challenge the corruption that she saw. Reporting of the matter would seem to indicate otherwise - https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts-chairwoman-ann-budge-voted-spfl-board-583624

Throughout this process since March, there has been much play with regards to revisionism. The term relegated has been replaced with expelled, for instance. Interestingly, manager Daniel Stendal’s contract reputably had a clause allowing it’s termination in the event of relegation, as confirmed by both Ann Budge and Daniel Stendal. This clause was enacted. The tone and portrayal of Ann Budge has shifted too. Compare the descriptions with regards to her perceived leadership skills that were expressed on JKB during January and February to now.

Before Hearts continue to fall further down the rabbit hole of blaming other people, clubs and institutions, perhaps the blame needs to lie closer to home.

What a load of crap.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

heatonjambo
5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Will be provided to the commissioner gather documents I believe. Lord C was at pains to point out the court would be a safe place for commercially sensitive files.

Exactly

i genuinely believe most clubs have just had enough and are backing us and PT to sort this out, through either,

being quite,

not voting to save the SPFL board,

not joining then COS hearing against the both of us,

and i honestly believe, providing on the quite, copies of relevant documents to ensure that the SPFL and dungcaster cant provide fakes.

i mean you have les grey at Hamilton (as much as we like to denounce people as stupid, he is most certainly not) making public statements that support our case.

I nom i have said this before, and thought of to some extent as a drunk poster (i often am!) but i honestly think there is a devious move to oust do gas tear  and liewell from their positions of influence.

happy to be beaton down

Riccarton3
10 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

The 1-0 defeat to St Mirren seems to be the only game that is talked about. Up until that game Hearts had lost 2 of the previous 11, one of them away to Celtic. In the 3 games prior to the St Mirren game we had a draw with Motherwell, a win over Rangers and humped Hibs at their place. The season was far from over.

Making a lot of sense today (not that that is, eh, not often the case..)

SectionDJambo

Yes, this "Bonnyrigg" guy.

Sounds like one of these armchair fans, who will go along to see his local town team now and again, and gets his views on Scottish football from Sportsound and the weegie press. Not an idea of his own in his head. 

Either that or just a poorly disguised sympathiser of Celtic or Hibs, who is now thinking that all that looked good for them, up to now, maybe isn't.

Funny how these sages, both on here and in the media, decide to interject their views on big bad Hearts now that there is a fair hearing looming. And yet, still no comment on the injustices done to Partick Thistle, Stranraer, Falkirk, Kelty and Brora, as well as others, as they are all regarded as collateral damage to hurting Hearts.

Edited by SectionDJambo

Nookie Bear
13 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

3 questions from an outsider.

1. What rule was broken by Dundee changing their vote?

2. What was wrong if Aberdeen were told their vote didn't matter? It didn't as there would still have been the required

Yes vote in the Premiership section had they voted No. The Dundee vote only affected the Championship section.

3. With proper training only being allowed by the Scottish Government last week, and the earliest BCD games can start is

August 1st, and with barely enough free dates available for the fixtures, when could the 19/10 season have been played 

to a finish?

4. Does anybody think Leslie Deans open letter threatening bankruptcy to the other SPFL clubs 2 days before the 14-10-10-10

vote helped your cause? 

5. What team do you support?

johnthomas
22 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Guys,

i understand we are quite rightly battering the rosebud from Bonnyrigg and smacking the SPFL for releasing the fixtures.

but as we move forward to the arbitration process, which is the key thing! Can someone please answer the following for me.

regarding the constant statements that the Sky tv deal is based on the requirement that we must have 4 old games.

i just don’t believe this is true for the following reasons:

1. When The rangers where stuffed, there was no change in the TV deal

2. How can we publicly state, to the EUFA, FIFA and the world that our tv deal is based on the fact that the league is fixed to ensure this number of games?

i honestly believe that this is PR media guff that’s stops any potential change to the league structure.

i mean how can we have a tv deal that member clubs not know what Are the requirements?

can someone confirm if there is any official confirmation of this 4 game requirement 

cheers

Difficult to see how it could possibly be written into a legal document .

Unlikely , but always possible , either one of the OF don't make the top six .

What would happen then ? 

Geoff Kilpatrick
16 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

2. What was wrong if Aberdeen were told their vote didn't matter? It didn't as there would still have been the required

Yes vote in the Premiership section had they voted No. The Dundee vote only affected the Championship section.

3. With proper training only being allowed by the Scottish Government last week, and the earliest BCD games can start is

August 1st, and with barely enough free dates available for the fixtures, when could the 19/10 season have been played 

to a finish?

4. Does anybody think Leslie Deans open letter threatening bankruptcy to the other SPFL clubs 2 days before the 14-10-10-10

vote helped your cause? 

:rofl:

Two in one day!

Billybuffjaw

Sturgeon wouldn't give the clubs any guarantees of a time frame for training to resume, hence the clubs agreed to kybosh the season. The EPL is like comparing Harvey Nichols to Poundstretcher.

tolcross lad
3 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

That was an incredibly unfair situation and Bonnyrigg rightly took the SFA to task, and they eventually won their case, other clubs affected by the late introduction of the floodlight rule weren't so lucky and had to wait another year (or more). An exception was made by the SFA and the LL so Bonnyrigg could get promoted.

I wonder if this "Rose" fan can see parallels.

The arrogance and crassness of the SFA and by implication the football establishment in that case was seen in its full light.They will bully and steamroller if they can get away with it.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
10 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Yes, this "Bonnyrigg" guy.

Sounds like one of these armchair fans, who will go along to see his local town team now and again, and gets his views on Scottish football from Sportsound and the weegie press. Not an idea of his own in his head. 

Either that or just a poorly disguised sympathiser of Celtic or Hibs, who is now thinking that all that looked good for them, up to now, maybe isn't.

Funny how these sages, both on here and in the media, decide to interject their views on big bad Hearts now that there is a fair hearing looming. And yet, still no comment on the injustices done to Partick Thistle, Stranraer, Falkirk, Kelty and Brora, as well as others, as they are all regarded as collateral damage to hurting Hearts.

Blatant Hobo. Why would a Bonnyrigg supporter come on here and post that :rofl:

Chuck Berry
17 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

to a finish?

vote helped your cause? 

:callme:

Hagar the Horrible
3 minutes ago, Billybuffjaw said:

Sturgeon wouldn't give the clubs any guarantees of a time frame for training to resume, hence the clubs agreed to kybosh the season. The EPL is like comparing Harvey Nichols to Poundstretcher.

Harvey Nich's turn over is £280m  poundstrecher is £387m

Ex member of the SaS

The one thing I am unclear about is why did we allow them to post the fixture list before it's known where we are placed? Surely the interdict should have been used to stop the list being published as they can now argue clubs ( utd ) can say they have geared up to play in the top flight.

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, tolcross lad said:

The arrogance and crassness of the SFA and by implication the football establishment in that case was seen in its full light.They will bully and steamroller if they can get away with it.

I'm involved with a club similar to Bonnyrigg and make no mistake, the SFA will try anything to keep non-league clubs at arms length. Newly licenced clubs below the HL & LL now do not have a vote or a say at SFA AGM, that was subtly removed in a motion last year.

They are shitting themselves at the influx of new members out with the SPFL.

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Two in one day!

As I said earlier “ I love the fact we are pushing the right buttons here” 

no doubt more of these arseholes will give us their opinions in essay format 

7 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Two in one day!

And this one can't even count :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Billybuffjaw said:

Similar to Hearts and the hobos😎

25 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

to a finish?

vote helped your cause? 

WTF

Under cover, firsttimecaller!!!!!

Riccarton3
23 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

to a finish?

vote helped your cause? 

In vino veritas.

18 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

to a finish?

vote helped your cause? 

Do you think your shitey football club voting to expel Hearts with more than 20% of the season still to run was the right thing to do? Do you think that could have put Hearts out of business? I'll be playing liquidator and dancing on your pish reeking corpse when the day comes, and it won't be long.

So much happening. Best piece is "it remains to be seen if the first Old Firm game will be selected for live TV" 

Edited by Mikey1874

1 hour ago, firsttimecaller said:

In order to set a few points correct with regards to things I posted earlier.

Obviously, I don’t support Hearts, nor do I have a vested interest in the SPFL. I follow my local club, Bonnyrigg Rose.

No, I’m not a journalist or being paid or asked to post.

To be frank, I felt compelled to post on the basis I genuinely believe that the bigger picture is being missed here by supporters of Hearts on here in the dash to lay blame at everyone else’s door. 

I’m not sure why someone who has no interest in the SPFL would take the time to outline an issue as much as you have.

Whilst you’ve clearly taken your time to construct your point, with posts to attempt to portray your POV, you’re post is built upon a narrative that because we were poor this year we would have been relegated. If that mindset was correct then what’s the point in playing as we could assume where every team would finish based on money spent?! Which ironically wouldn’t of been hearts last at the point the season was ended.

As has been mentioned by many hearts fans we were fully aware of our troubles and that there was no guarantee we would have stayed up. However all any of us have wanted is a fair hearing, which hasn’t been delivered on countless occasions. Temporary reconstruction whilst not perfect would allow for minimum financial damage across the board.

Also posting comments from match threads is never a good idea on a forum. Football fans, especially on here, are known for their hypocrisy. If you’d pulled posts from after our wins against rangers and hibs you’d have some fans saying we could have ended in the top 6. Fans are emotional and a lot of posts reflect this and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Toxteth O'Grady
33 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

to a finish?

vote helped your cause? 

All the answers are here pal https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/18044372

hughesie27
36 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

to a finish?

vote helped your cause? 

Hi Hobo. 3 questions but 4. Clear giveaway. Low IQ = Hibs.

1. There is no rule that dictates a No vote can be changed to a Yes. Only that Yes cannot be changed to a No. 

2. Is it normal practice for polling info to be spread out amongst teams before everyone has voted? 

3. The Scottish Governement announced last month that professional sport could recommence BCD from 22nd June. Not 1st August. Plenty time.

4. I don't think it made any difference. LD is best ignored though.

Edited by hughesie27

Heartsmad1874
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So much happening 

Getting his knickers in a twist for nothing imo. This game will be moved to the Sunday like most other Old Firm games.

Gordon Ramsay
35 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

to a finish?

vote helped your cause? 

Another moron. 

That's actually 4 questions by the way but you probably have difficulty counting. 

Interested Bystander
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

Do you think your shitey football club voting to expel Hearts with more than 20% of the season still to run was the right thing to do? Do you think that could have put Hearts out of business? I'll be playing liquidator and dancing on your pish reeking corpse when the day comes, and it won't be long.

If that's the best you've got for the arbitration panel I don't fancy your chances much. I'd imagine they'll take the global pandemic into account when they come to a decision, and they won't be blaming it on the 38 clubs who managed not to be bottom of their leagues 

when the leagues were curtailed by necessity and a democratic vote. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
19 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

to a finish?

vote helped your cause? 

1. Though it's not all about broken rules, try the rule that states all clubs will act in 'good faith' towards all other member clubs, then try to work out how changing a vote when knowing it will do great harm to 3 other member clubs could possibly be acting 'in good faith' and for the SPFL to actually make efforts to persuade a club to harm another is surely something much worse than not acting in 'good faith'.

2. SPFL claimed in CoS hearing, in defence of their actions, that they were not counting the votes as they came in, how is it possible for them to have known that Aberdeen's vote didn't matter if they were not counting them? Why would they lie either way?

3. No one knew whether or not it could have been played to a finish (even in England or elsewhere, but they waited before acting, and now Liverpool have won a 100% kosher title, while Celtic have won one that was granted to them after a financially induced vote), but powerful people within the SPFL wanted something to happen (Celtic granted the title? Hearts relegated?) and weren't prepared to wait, and so concocted a vote covering multiple outcomes which included a financial inducement.

4. Leslie Deans has nothing to do with Hearts now other than as a supporter, and so whatever he says has no bearing on anything to do with what's happening now, and only a complete fool or trouble seeker would imagine otherwise.

Now you try to explain why you think that the SPFL's actions have been honourable and maintained 'good faith' to all member clubs, remembering that the SPFL have now admitted the rules didn't cover a curtailed season and are supposedly now trying to remedy that!

Maple Leaf
2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Fair enough-ish.

Now what is your precis on what Lord Clark's initial views are on the conduct of Hearts, Partick Thistle and DU/RR/RC/SPFL and their legal representatives.

Tsk tsk tsk.  Please don't ask the chap awkward questions that don't suit his agenda.

Glamorgan Jambo

Some of the fans of 'other clubs' haven't cottoned on to the fact that it doesn't matter what the SPFL rules say about voting. It's dictated by the Companies Act which is the basis of our complaint as anyone who had paid the slightest attention would know.

Heartsmad1874
41 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

to a finish?

vote helped your cause? 

What the SPFL did in detail to help you understand the situation better.

1. Looked at all the options given the pandemic and chosen the one most beneficial to their agenda, never explained why any other option was not possible just said it wasn’t with no explanation to get this rushed through.

2. Removed all the downsides of that option and deliberately linked it to release of funds, desperately needed in some cases.

3. Issued a huge document (now with only a single option and no comparisons with other solutions) and given clubs a ridiculously short time to absorb it before voting.

4. If you don’t approve this, you don’t get your own money.

5. Contacted clubs and misled them on the status of the vote. Robust conversations all round as well.

6. Final total fails by one so last vote in is sidetracked before a weekend of pressure applied. “NO” becomes “YES”. Resolution approved.

Edited by Heartsmad1874

Gordon Ramsay
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Can we launch these rats, pls?

I'm quite enjoying swatting them down like flies. 

1 minute ago, Interested Bystander said:

If that's the best you've got for the arbitration panel I don't fancy your chances much. I'd imagine they'll take the global pandemic into account when they come to a decision, and they won't be blaming it on the 38 clubs who managed not to be bottom of their leagues 

Don't need any more for you Colin.

PS You need to pay attention to your online security.

The other thing about the Aberdeen vote switchers is that in then game Doncaster etc all the mandate to bang on about 81% voting the resolution through. Without the dundee vote it would have failed but doncaster and the SPFL board keep harking  back to that figure as if to imply it was a landslide 

5 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

I’m sure we don’t need to worry about what our QC will be bringing up at the arbitration.

we must have something though seeing as the spfl QC Moynihan STRONGLY objected to us getting all relevant documents.

nice to see you bring up the Global pandemic being taken in to account this time, unfortunately it wasn’t previously.

whats your take on particks situation? 
should they be relegated also?

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Interesting, even by the standards of bystanders making first time calls, that today's interlopers completely avoid arguing the SPFL's case for their actions and instead try to get us to respond to their nonsensical questions and pronouncements. 

Billybuffjaw
4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

And the SPFL made no attempt to engage the SG in a conversation that may have seen things sped up. For that reason alone ND and his goons should be considered highly negligent. 

Any attempt at dialogue with Sturgeon was only ever going one way, you don't have to be Einstein to know that. Look, It's too emotive a subject for me to get involved I'm bloody hopeless at getting my point over. I'm as gutted as the next, especially after foolishly buying into SJ's in the know stuff, I should have known better. I've said all along our only chance of staying up is if another club goes bust, and I still believe there's every chance of that happening. Recon and going to the courts was never on imo.

Interested Bystander
3 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Oh dear...:laugh:

Brave Hearts
52 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

to a finish?

vote helped your cause? 

3 questions then list 4 !!!!

you must have had the role  counting the Good Friday vote

Brick Tamland
11 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Oh please elaborate on this 🤔 hopefully not good for the vermin troll

Billybuffjaw
12 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

If that's a serious post you're a sad individual.

Hagar the Horrible

Despite getting £150k from us for Robbie, they are paying that out to TR for a melon?  Looks more like RR are pulling out and that will leave DU and perhaps Cove with a legal bill of North of another £150k, even if it’s a nil-nil draw?  Crowd funding is beyond desperate,.

So my question is if they pull out of arbitration then what motive or case does the SPFL have for keeping relegation intact? Is forcing the other 40 clubs to pay us significant compensation in the best interest of the member clubs?

Doncaster’s letter to all clubs to solicit assistance for DU won’t look good in arbitration nor the CoS should we return back to it?  And for the record, it failed to gather one single modicum of interest in any other club?

6 hours ago, Billybuffjaw said:

Surely this goes against our benefactor JA and his friends. I hope they don't read some of the comments on here.

When you say "Our Benefactor" that would indicate that you are a Hearts fan which I very much doubt.

There is one thing having a different opinion and being biased towards ones own club but you are too much the other way to be a Hearts fan.

Why don't you do us all a favour and go back to your own forum wherever that might be but it should be Jambos Kickback.

:bolt:

Edited by wavydavy

Brick Tamland
18 minutes ago, Barack said:

Can we launch these rats, pls?

100% agree, this place is absolutely reeking with all kinds of interlopers just now. A good deep cleanse is in order.  

Billybuffjaw
1 minute ago, Brick Tamland said:

Oh please elaborate on this 🤔 hopefully not good for the vermin troll

Do you and your ilk sing the words bully boys instead of Gorgie boys by any chance? If anyone disagrees with the gangs opinion they're vermin or hobos? Do you actually behave like this in real life?

1 minute ago, Billybuffjaw said:

Do you and your ilk sing the words bully boys instead of Gorgie boys by any chance? If anyone disagrees with the gangs opinion they're vermin or hobos? Do you actually behave like this in real life?

Are you as argumentative and condescending in real life?

i would highly doubt it as your username would be Billysorejaw

Billybuffjaw
1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

When you say "Our Benefactor" that would indicate that you are a Hearts fan which I very much doubt.

There is one thing having a different opinion and being biased towards ones own club but you are too much the other way to be a Hearts fan.

Why don't you do us all a favour and go back to your own forum wherever that might be but it should be Jambos Kickback.

:bolt:

I've probably been to way more Hearts games than you my friend. Please read over all my posts before you comment about me being too much the other way.

No matter what happens and the details. 

From the words of Robbie Neilson today "positivity and togetherness" is where Hearts are now. 

doctor jambo
22 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

Did the chief executive carry out a cost benefit analysis for the clubs of the various options available and put those to the clubs allowing an informed vote?

Cost of BCD games vs payback to BT and legal costs/ compensation?

The option of reconstruction?

Voiding?

And allow the clubs to CHOOSE the outcome?

Or did he merely pick his own preferred option, with no other information then force it through?

The arbitration will be based on law, and only law.

That is all

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )