SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Sooperstar
Just now, busby1985 said:

It’s funny reading on here and then seeing twitter updates from places like pie and bovril who are certain we’ve lost. No one has a clue. 

Correct.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

3 minutes ago, HMFSee said:

Whilst it is obvious that arbitration is better for Spfl- particularly for hiding Doncaster's corruption- is there any chance that an independent panel (if they were truly so) could somehow rule in hearts favour? What kind of person would the panel comprise of? Legal people? Chairmen? 

Just trying to imagine other potential outcomes

Probably something similar to the SPFL Board - a bunch of guys associates with Peter Lawwell, Dermot Desmond and the companies they are involved with. Just not directly employed by Celtic themselves.

4 minutes ago, HMFSee said:

Whilst it is obvious that arbitration is better for Spfl- particularly for hiding Doncaster's corruption- is there any chance that an independent panel (if they were truly so) could somehow rule in hearts favour? What kind of person would the panel comprise of? Legal people? Chairmen? 

It would most likely comprise of 3 retired Judges. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

It’s funny reading on here and then seeing twitter updates from places like pie and bovril who are certain we’ve lost. No one has a clue. 

Judge Ally knows. 

Penny for his thoughts 

MarkDevriesScores4
5 minutes ago, HMFSee said:

I have zero faith that the panel would be truly “independent” . Call me a cynic but I have as much trust in the SFA as I do with the SPFL. I’m hoping for court to remove  inherent bias.

GorgieRules22
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Pie and Bovril who have actually just said that they aren’t listening to the case ?

8 minutes ago, HMFSee said:

From the 50 panel members, Hearts pick an ex QC, SPFL pick an ex Sheriff, the judge and sheriff pick the Raith Rovers owner as the chair.

Edited by DETTY29

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Probably something similar to the SPFL Board - a bunch of guys associates with Peter Lawwell, Dermot Desmond and the companies they are involved with. Just not directly employed by Celtic themselves.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is what will happen if the judge rules against us.

Heartsmad1874
1 minute ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I have zero faith that the panel would be truly “independent” . Call me a cynic but I have as much trust in the SFA as I do with the SPFL. I’m hoping for court to remove  inherent bias.

Two cheeks of the same arse.

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

Pie and Bovril has been awful throughout this.

If Hearts and Partick get any kind of result the fact he has made a complete fool of himself will be very pleasing.

Nookie Bear
4 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

We hear what we wantr to hear. We are desparate to win and everyone on Pish&Bovril is gagging for us to lose.

Stendel'sGorgieArmy
Just now, Daveandal said:

If Hearts and Partick get any kind of result the fact he has made a complete fool of himself will be very pleasing.

What do you expect from a Stmirren fan? 

Nookie Bear
Just now, Daveandal said:

If we win this i will set aside an hour or two to run riot on that board.

The_razors_edge
1 minute ago, Kendoll said:

Not listening and seeing these emojis is torture 😂

Agreed 🤯

3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Pie and bovril used to be a good site to read but now its filled with multi account hobos and Maureens voting themselves up and rounding on anyone who doesn't fit in their crazed world

19 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

All adults? Are you new to JKB?

Mental age might differ Francis.

Heartsmad1874
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

If we win this i will set aside an hour or two to run riot on that board.

I’ll see you on there :thumbsup: happily get banned off that site for running riot and getting it up that Aberdeen fan and the Hibees on there.

Forever Hearts
Just now, Sarah O said:

What number do we need to call in? 

It'll be 999 I'll be calling soon. My heart can't take much more of these positive emojis.

Just now, Stendel'sGorgieArmy said:

What do you expect from a Stmirren fan? 

I actually admire what he has done in terms of setting up a forum for all fans etc. Not OF dominated etc.

But this situation has really shown him up to be a very unpleasant character.

No inside knowledge just my prediction, relegation will be upheld, we will get some form of compo for restriction of trade and Neil Doncaster will resign

Hagar the Horrible

Its like watching the token division one game on Scotsport?  All I can see is the back of someones head

queensferryjambo
Just now, bmxweeman said:

No inside knowledge just my prediction, relegation will be upheld, we will get some form of compo for restriction of trade and Neil Doncaster will resign

He is never resigning. £400K a year and doing **** all to get that. He is also absolutely shameless. 

Nothing outside of a sacking is getting him out of that job IMO.

John mcCartney
15 minutes ago, adayinmay said:

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for that. 🙏

im in tears meself.....that reminds me of playing a gig in Montpellier,France back in the 90`s.
Sitting upstairs in venue after soundcheck having a meal with the promoter and his crowd(you are very well treated in europe at gigs)
Our singer went up off the table to grab a plateful of food,gets back to chair and does exactly that.

never ever forget   FTA

Tokyo Drifter
15 minutes ago, HMFSee said:

I can't see any way an arbitration panel would rule in our favour. It would be an SFA appointed panel so loaded against us.

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

This is worse than Sportsound 😕

Cant stand radio commentary as you hear the crowd before the commentator gets to describing it. So you know if something hasn't gone in or has before the commentator says

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It'll be 999 I'll be calling soon. My heart can't take much more of these positive emojis.

:gok:

It's piqued my interest for sure. 

I listened for about 2 mins on Wednesday and almost died of boredom.  Appears to be class today.

Spellczech
18 minutes ago, HMFSee said:

Referring this to an SFA arbitration would make it a "football" squabble rather than a Company Law squabble. With the SFA nominating the panellists and thus their likelihood of getting any further work being determined by their willingness to find the way the SFA wants them to, then I think we'd quickly be told to get back in our box...

Hagar the Horrible

This is like the board room in an episode of the Aprentice, who is Lord Sugar going to point his finger at, after he states he has heard enough?

The stress

hughesie27
Just now, PapaShango said:

Anyone any idea if there will be a decision today and if so roughly when does court finish? 

No. Nobody knows. 

Neil Dongcaster
Just now, hughesie27 said:

No. Nobody knows. 

Pretty sure something might have been said re this.

Edited by Neil Dongcaster

1 minute ago, PapaShango said:

Anyone any idea if there will be a decision today and if so roughly when does court finish? 

I'd imagine there'll be nothing today. Even if all of the arguments have been submitted before close of play, I'd imagine the judge will ask to reconvene Monday morning, to have some time to go over everything and make a decision.

1 minute ago, Hector Riva said:

Does the court louse early on Friday?  

Not usually I don't think. Would imagine 4pm still.

davemclaren
Just now, Locky said:

Not usually I don't think. Would imagine 4pm still.

Jolly Judge is still shut so probably right. 😄

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )