Boycott away games / strengthen foh / Hearts First

Selkirkhmfc1874

3 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

I'm with you, having made the mistake of reading some of the mocking comments from fans of other clubs that have been posted on here.

We've been the victims of a SPFL stitch-up which has no sporting integrity. Our reward for this is an anti-Hearts media campaign and being laughed at by other clubs. So the maroon pound needs to stay in-house and kept away from our detractors.

After reading some ****ing half-witted puddle drinkers from Dundee trying to make out Nelms’ actions were for the good of the game, I hope they are amongst the teams that go pop. A fair few of them seem to think Celtic winning the title in 1986 was some kind of good thing too... odd ball banjo-playing wanks. 

Hibs, you just expect to take any opportunity they can to try and beat us off the field, since they are so hopeless at doing it on the field. I couldn’t despise them any more than I did already, so just normal service resumed there.

ONLY Hearts

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Rods

• 1971fozzy

manaliveits105

Once football up and running we should initiate The Integrity Cup - either just 2 legs with us and Partick or include other clubs impacted by or who opposed the self interest some additional income - us Partick Falkirk and ICT 

I just hope enough of us decide not to buy tickets for the away matches and that the sight of an empty away end at our first away game sends the shivers down the spines of these self interested clubs that voted to try and screw us. Pretty sure that the thought of a couple of thousand Hearts fans at their home games was a factor in guiding these idiots voting intentions, 

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, jbee647 said:

That’s quite a leap of faith there.... just as much chance it could actually be worse, for a start who would be responsible in picking there replacements  ?

It’s surely not that difficult to go and find a head scout, Motherwell for instance will be on a pittance. 
Has anyone in Hearts history picked a squad of 38 players that have so little value, in a normal situation you would be lucky to get £2m for the lot. In today’s world that would be halved. Whoever the manager is, possible a new sporting director, and a new head scout can’t possibly do any worse. Unless any of these three stay on we will surely pick better players going forward?!?!

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I just hope enough of us decide not to buy tickets for the away matches and that the sight of an empty away end at our first away game sends the shivers down the spines of these self interested clubs that voted to try and screw us. Pretty sure that the thought of a couple of thousand Hearts fans at their home games was a factor in guiding these idiots voting intentions, 

Absolutely.

Dagger Is Back
2 hours ago, Boof said:

Well might you laugh! :lol: 

My new signature (which of course you might have set to ignore).

ALWAYS HEARTS

Ah gotcha. That is the one for me. Captures it all, Hearts for ever, Hearts over everyone else and the best of all, ensures that DMc lives on in our memory.

I like that

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Hopefully we are away at Dunfermline for the first game and the Friday night cameras are there to see a poor away crowd. 

Nookie Bear

For those who plan to go to away games - it’s a free world so no criticism intended  - is it possible a couple of largish banners could be made to be displayed at every ground to show our feelings towards the Scottish game?

17 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

For those who plan to go to away games - it’s a free world so no criticism intended  - is it possible a couple of largish banners could be made to be displayed at every ground to show our feelings towards the Scottish game?

Excellent idea.

John mcCartney

should be venom coursing through the veins of every Hmfcite from now on

FTSG

bean counter
58 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

It could say

You Had The Chance to Make a Change

Your Club Let you down                   or Your Club Sold You Out

We Stand behind Ours

Nookie Bear
12 minutes ago, bean counter said:

It could say

We Stand behind Ours

Spot on 👍🏻

At every game, home and away

Lets put it this way their is no way fans will be travelling to games until early next year.

Perhaps the club/FOH should be planning events anyway and just carrying on as is for the foreseeable after the ban on away games is lifted.

For example Dundee V Heart on the BBC a Friday night we are not allowed in their ground( we should not be going anyway but that is up to the individual) What is stopping us opening the gorgie suite etc for the game.

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, Rods said:

Lets put it this way their is no way fans will be travelling to games until early next year.

Perhaps the club/FOH should be planning events anyway and just carrying on as is for the foreseeable after the ban on away games is lifted.

For example Dundee V Heart on the BBC a Friday night we are not allowed in their ground( we should not be going anyway but that is up to the individual) What is stopping us opening the gorgie suite etc for the game.

Everyone 2m apart?

1 hour ago, bean counter said:

It could say

We Stand behind Ours

I still like another poster's suggestion of the simple message "Bring it on, you c**ts!"

6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Everyone 2m apart?

There would be work to be done no doubt but we have to be looking at ways to support ourselves. We are down the leagues we are going to be short in cash. 

My point is we should be focusing our energies after the dust settles on how to support Heart of Midlothian.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Rods said:

There would be work to be done no doubt but we have to be looking at ways to support ourselves. We are down the leagues we are going to be short in cash. 

My point is we should be focusing our energies after the dust settles on how to support Heart of Midlothian.

I don’t disagree. 

As much as I agree with opening the Gorgie Suite, Fans Bar etc .. This will only be a reality once the pubs & clubs are allowed to open back up, whenever that will be?

Chuck Berry

We have the list of clubs who voted against the investigation, and the resolution, and the gobshites in the media lower down like Elgin Chairman (in case we draw them in the cup)

It's a free world, but fans should question whether giving Dundee or Dunfermline or Ayr United or Raith etc £25 next season  (if and when football starts) is the right thing to do, or instead give it to Hearts/FOH.  Then for the ICT game, sell the place out.

I personally will not be putting a penny into those clubs who shafted us.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Everyone 2m apart?

Can enjoy a pint in close company, no problem. 

Need to get these in the club shop, our colours ofc 

C3_MOkfVcAAIanV.jpg

18 hours ago, husref musemic said:

i wonder if this is the start of it or just another bit of blaw.

In all seriousness, unlike other clubs, I don't think we need Rangers fans at Tynecastle, in fact I would argue it would be a nicer experience all round if we didn't. 

2 hours ago, Deso1972 said:

As much as I agree with opening the Gorgie Suite, Fans Bar etc .. This will only be a reality once the pubs & clubs are allowed to open back up, whenever that will be?

It’ll be before football in front of fans I think. 

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

We have the list of clubs who voted against the investigation, and the resolution, and the gobshites in the media lower down like Elgin Chairman (in case we draw them in the cup)

It's a free world, but fans should question whether giving Dundee or Dunfermline or Ayr United or Raith etc £25 next season  (if and when football starts) is the right thing to do, or instead give it to Hearts/FOH.  Then for the ICT game, sell the place out.

I personally will not be putting a penny into those clubs who shafted us.

I know what I’ll be doing. Always Hearts.

I reckon some of these clubs have started to hear Hearts fans talk of staying away from their grounds and giving Hearts or the FOH the cash instead. That’ll be why there’s now a drip of comments saying it’s not fair and supposedly nothing they can do about. 
We’ve been too soft for years. Hopefully this will change that.

Chuck Berry
9 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I reckon some of these clubs have started to hear Hearts fans talk of staying away from their grounds and giving Hearts or the FOH the cash instead. That’ll be why there’s now a drip of comments saying it’s not fair and supposedly nothing they can do about. 

It will only be a percentage of fans willing to do it, but if we say take only 1,000 to Dunfermline instead of 2,500 then it's still depriving them of income, and potentially helping Hearts instead. 

22games nro
6 hours ago, bean counter said:

It could say

We Stand behind Ours

this flag for every away game with their

team name under it

31242B70-7875-46B7-BB41-3A48A576819A.jpeg

E2B79469-FF3D-4857-A9C6-D21C96E70784.jpeg

Shanghai Hearts
9 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Hopefully we are away at Dunfermline for the first game and the Friday night cameras are there to see a poor away crowd. 

This.....I'm out after this debacle, love my away days but would rather Hearts get my money. However, totally understand why clubs have looked after themselves, if we were in a different league position, i am sure we would have gone the same way.

13 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

It will only be a percentage of fans willing to do it, but if we say take only 1,000 to Dunfermline instead of 2,500 then it's still depriving them of income, and potentially helping Hearts instead. 

Well, it's not, it's providing them with income from 1000 tickets.  To deprive them of income you'd need to look at the number of fans Dundee Utd took and ensure that we took less.  That would mean a nett decrease in income.  But let's face it, the only way to show disdain for these clubs is to take no fans at all, flag bearing or not.  Tynecastle will be the place to carry out displays sending messages.

maroonsgotop
23 minutes ago, Haken said:

Well, it's not, it's providing them with income from 1000 tickets.  To deprive them of income you'd need to look at the number of fans Dundee Utd took and ensure that we took less.  That would mean a nett decrease in income.  But let's face it, the only way to show disdain for these clubs is to take no fans at all, flag bearing or not.  Tynecastle will be the place to carry out displays sending messages.

correct. our fans need to really rally round Hearts and direct their hard earned cash only to our club. Gorgie Live events to replace the away games would be ideal for many in my opinion

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

What do you mean?

Quite a few people will go to games still. 

pettigrewsstylist
21 hours ago, Deevers said:

They would have been aware of the pound signs for sure. Would love to see a campaign where we boycott 100% 

pettigrewsstylist
14 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Exactly...they had a decision, they made it. Not interested in after chat. They want our money.

Bull's-eye
13 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Ironically self interest will destroy any boycott 

Correct. 

Internet bitterness is quite a hoot though.

On 09/05/2020 at 12:21, Whatever said:

Was happy to go with the OP but this ^ works better.

‘Hearts first’ suggests other clubs may benefit after Hearts have been looked after. Ie - attending away games. I’m done with that.

‘Only’ Hearts removes the ambiguity.

Unfortunately  could be misheard as lonely hearts.....    :)

20 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Great idea. Half a dozen to a dozen flag bearers to lay out protest flags right behind the goals at away games, especially televised ones. 

Always Hearts!

Hearts are fighting back!

Stand up to corruption! 

Big and Bold maroon writing on a white background. Would be great to see no fans just flags 

Then completely sell out Inverness away including the away end and deluge the town from the Friday. 

I’d miss away games but if everyone one is resolute then we could hurt all the clubs that hurt us. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Great idea. Half a dozen to a dozen flag bearers to lay out protest flags right behind the goals at away games, especially televised ones. 

Always Hearts!

Hearts are fighting back!

Stand up to corruption! 

Big and Bold maroon writing on a white background. Would be great to see no fans just flags 

Then completely sell out Inverness away including the away end and deluge the town from the Friday. 

I’d miss away games but if everyone one is resolute then we could hurt all the clubs that hurt us. 

We're only here to lay the flags out, here to lay........

Just now, Sir Gio said:

We're only here to lay the flags out, here to lay........

We could practice singing this at our next home game.....in 2021 😂 

I'd love to see Hearts score  goals in  away games with the players all running to an empty away stands and all giving the thumbs up to empty seats  in celebration 🙏

Look at last time in the Championship, didn't we take 4-5,000 down to QotS? Those sniffling wee shitebags will be expecting the same again this time around. A club who are already struggling for cash. Imagine depriving them of an away support this time around? 👋 QotS

And the same goes for the rest.

gorgie rd eh11
14 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Ironically self interest will destroy any boycott 

It won't "destroy" a boycott. While some people will go some definitely won't. 

2 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

It won't "destroy" a boycott. While some people will go some definitely won't. 

I think a lot will still go

Nookie Bear
10 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

I agree, and with Sir Gio. 

kickback is a small part of our support and there are thousands of regulars who will see away days as just something they do. 

It needs the club to adopt a level of pettiness and fight that we all know is not going to happen. 

Edited by Nookie Bear

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I agree, and with Sir Gio. 

kickback is a small part of our support and there are thousands of regulars who will see away days as just something they do. 

It needs the club to adopt a level of pettiness and fight that we all know is not going to happen

yep...but its deffo a no to away games from me and my mates

Edited by Hearts007

Werner Herzog
On 13/05/2020 at 09:20, Pilmuir said:

I'm with you, having made the mistake of reading some of the mocking comments from fans of other clubs that have been posted on here.

We've been the victims of a SPFL stitch-up which has no sporting integrity. Our reward for this is an anti-Hearts media campaign and being laughed at by other clubs. So the maroon pound needs to stay in-house and kept away from our detractors.

I think the only thing we can do is team up with Partick, Stranraer & others to sue the SPFL for damages. If there was a crowd funding initiative, I would back it. Being relegated is bad enough, but being relegated without compensation or an easier route to promotion next season, would be scandalous & demonstrates a grotesque lack of contrition. 

Boycotts are a lot trickier to determine given it's not abundantly clear who are the real villains of this situation as the entire process has been shambolic from start to finish. Dundee seem like an obvious one. St.Mirren possibly another. And even though it's not directly related, 9 of the 10 championship clubs voted against an independent enquiry, which suggests to me that they see pound signs as a result of Hearts being in that division. 

David McCaig
3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

yep...but its deffo a no to away games from me and my mates

Me and my two boys are a previously guaranteed 3 attendees at away matches, who will be boycotting all away games bar Inverness next season (in the unlikely event that there is a Championship and even unlikeliest event that fans are able to attend anyway)

1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

Me and my two boys are a previously guaranteed 3 attendees at away matches, who will be boycotting all away games bar Inverness next season (in the unlikely event that there is a Championship and even unlikeliest event that fans are able to attend anyway)

👍

On 23/04/2020 at 19:11, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

One way we could hit teams hard while strengthening foh is boycott away games and the money we all save from that put into foh and that would go a long way to making up for cash we are going to lose! Heart of Midlothian first and bugger the rest 

With you 100%

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, Hearts007 said:

Not the people i'm in contact with.

26 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Not the people i'm in contact with.

good 👍