Next manager.

Hans von Luck

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Maybe he needs to resign from his current roles first. 

Roles ?

I hope it’s not Doncaster......

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• Cruyff

• Greedy Jambo

31 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Still assisting Mark Warburton I believe.  Stayed with him a few years now.

Managing Brighton’s loan deals. Same role as Naismith with us. Also a rep on PFA. 

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Maybe he needs to resign from his current roles first. 

Would that not mean that he's not our SD yet? 

Surely you would want everything in place first before having him make decisions, which leads me to believe that whoever the sporting director is going to be, he had nothing to do with the appointment of Robbie Neilson. No?

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Papa said:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, 
courage to change the things I can, 
and wisdom to know the difference.

Thanks Daniel - sorry it didn’t work out but that’s football.

Welcome Robbie - now get those lazy ****s on triple training sessions.

Ensure you separate your circle of concern and circle of influence. 

Don't let your circle of concern get you down, positively impact you circle of influence as much as you can, even if only a little. 

millerjames398
Just now, Big Slim Stylee said:

How annoyed must DU have been?😀  It's such a GIRUY. "So we know you're complaining? Oh well, we'll take your manager, you twats." 

It's an absolute piece of genius!

Different class mate, be even better if we get a shit load of compensation money, and throw them chump change for shankland😄🇱🇻

1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

How annoyed must DU have been?😀  It's such a GIRUY. "So we know you're complaining? Oh well, we'll take your manager, you twats." 

It's an absolute piece of genius!

#how's that for taking our medicine

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ensure you separate your circle of concern and circle of influence. 

Don't let your circle of concern get you down, positively impact you circle of influence as much as you can, even if only a little.

Make the right enemies.

Seems pretty obvious to me the SD is in place and

A. Was happy with RN appointment 

B. Robbie was happy with the SD

No danger he wouldn't have asked about SD before accepting the job

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, millerjames398 said:

Different class mate, be even better if we get a shit load of compensation money, and throw them chump change for shankland😄🇱🇻

Nobody should ever again just doubt how hard-headed and downright sneaky our CEO actually is 😀

2 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Seems pretty obvious to me the SD is in place and

A. Was happy with RN appointment 

B. Robbie was happy with the SD

No danger he wouldn't have asked about SD before accepting the job

AB mentioned at the AGM that the SD and HC-Manager will report in to her, so they are peers.

AB is the boss now. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
34 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

:laugh2:

Evn though his surname sounds like a pc stendel didn’t speak computer which was cathros native language.

millerjames398
4 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Nobody should ever again just doubt how hard-headed and downright sneaky our CEO actually is 😀

Played a blinder here..not even been a peep on here about him coming back, unless i missed it, 1st i heard was an hour or so ago, when my laddie said he'd agreed to come back, i was a bit🤯😄🇱🇻

stranraer-jambo
1 hour ago, jambo1998 said:

Welcome back Robbie, feel for Stendel though. 

This is where I am too.

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Evn though his surname sounds like a pc stendel didn’t speak computer which was cathros native language.

It was so wrong at that time but worth a shout. Being a football manager is still about being a man-manager as much as anything. I still hate the fact that ****ing Boyd was right.

Big Slim Stylee
5 minutes ago, jamle1874 said:

Jamie Walker had his best season of his career under Robbie 

And off we go again on the Jamie W big-up again....😀

Special Agent Dale Cooper
4 hours ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Nope, seems a little unusual there would be any big reveals on a Sunday though...

Mods launch this moron 😄

38 minutes ago, lou said:

I have been hearing Talks Fyssas name a lot for sporting director and it would make sense that he would want Nelson, I would be happy with that

What a partnership 

BE7F7478-4B87-4228-8C0E-625DCEE0908C.jpeg

25C6696E-1662-4A75-B687-69FF7CBDE2B0.jpeg

Big Slim Stylee
2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Anyone want to buy a Stendel flag ‘This is our castle’ ....going cheap! 

I've got a Leslie Deans ""It's in the bag" I'll swap.

Jamboforever1874

What a dont get is we are contesting relegation. But we let stendel go due to a clause that it if we get relegated we can part ways. 🤔

Arthur Morgan
6 minutes ago, Jamboforever1874 said:

What a dont get is we are contesting relegation. But we let stendel go due to a clause that it if we get relegated we can part ways. 🤔

Makes me think we are accepting relegation afterall? Could be wrong though but just my feeling. 

Big Slim Stylee
7 minutes ago, Jamboforever1874 said:

What don't you get about it?

Big Slim Stylee
Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

Meh

But to get us out of the championship I feel we are in safer hands

Yeah. But totally 3rd/4th/5th again forever. At least Stendel was something exciting and slightly unknown.I understand but I'd rather that any day tbh.

Shanks said no
Just now, Big Slim Stylee said:

Yeah. But totally 3rd/4th/5th again forever. At least Stendel was something exciting and slightly unknown.I understand but I'd rather that any day tbh.

Stendel = Premier

Neilson = Championship 

Depends on which league we are in, and I agree Stendel every single day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Stendel = Premier

Neilson = Championship 

Depends on which league we are in, and I agree Stendel every single day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

So now what ?..is there a day of the week Robbie can work..public holidays perhaps

Big Slim Stylee
3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

So now what ?..is there a day of the week Robbie can work..public holidays perhaps

That's unfair. It's just going to be a bit of the same-old. You know that. I know that. Might have been nice to see, tbh.

vintage1874

Robbie will likely do a job getting us up in a season. The football was boring and safe after that Aberdeen game at tynecastle. 2-0 at half time against Hibs we thought it was in the bag. Robbie seemed happy earning more cash from the replay. That was the beginning of the end for RN at the time.  It will be interesting to see how Robbie gets on without CL. 

Big Slim Stylee
Just now, vintage1874 said:

Robbie will likely do a job getting us up in a season. The football was boring and safe after that Aberdeen game at tynecastle. 2-0 at half time against Hibs we thought it was in the bag. Robbie seemed happy earning more cash from the replay. That was the beginning of the end for RN at the time.  It will be interesting to see how Robbie gets on without CL. 

A bit better. But much the same?

29 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

I've got a Leslie Deans ""It's in the bag" I'll swap.

I’ve got a few of these already 😆

Shanks said no
3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I have given my opinion, I prefer Stendel if Premier league, if championship Robbie is probably a safer bet. That's my opinion. Obviously I will support him and the team as I always have.

No intention in getting into an argument about something that has happened already, too much of a good fathers day to waste it here.

1 minute ago, vintage1874 said:

If you believe that replay nonsense then it truly is sad.

actually believing it beggars belief 

I can just see his half time team talk..'take it easy boys let them score 2 so we can get a replay and more cash for the club'..total guff except to those who just wanted any bad news to stir matters

vintage1874
3 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

A bit better. But much the same?

Most likely, a steady ship mid table with nae cup runs

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I’d have liked Stendel to get a full season but if Campbell is right and terms couldn’t be agreed then Neilson is a good choice.

But appointing him has nothing to do with the court case - that’s laughable 

2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I have given my opinion, I prefer Stendel if Premier league, if championship Robbie is probably a safer bet. That's my opinion. Obviously I will support him and the team as I always have.

No intention in getting into an argument about something that has happened already, too much of a good fathers day to waste it here.

We won’t be in the championship this season. I’m hurting for DS right now. I thought he was right man wrong time. Can’t understand why AB  coveted him so much and then this. Could this be a new, don’t  feck with me, attitude from our CEO? 
She’s had some 5h1te to deal with recently but seems to be getting the gist of Scottish football. FTH

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, vintage1874 said:

Most likely, a steady ship mid table with nae cup runs

Steady the ship - like in 3rd and 2nd place I’m the SPL?

And what about cup runs? We had 3 semi

finals in a row under a Levein and he was detested? 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

We won’t be in the championship this season. I’m hurting for DS right now. I thought he was right man wrong time. Can’t understand why AB  coveted him so much and then this. Could this be a new, don’t  feck with me, attitude from our CEO? 
She’s had some 5h1te to deal with recently but seems to be getting the gist of Scottish football. FTH

It’s widely reported that he is our new SD’s choice - can’t it be as simple as that mate?

vintage1874
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

I can just see his half time team talk..'take it easy boys let them score 2 so we can get a replay and more cash for the club'..total guff except to those who just wanted any bad news to stir matters

6 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I clearly remember Robbie on tv in his after match comments going on about replay money. i'm not sure about the half team talk though 

41 minutes ago, Jamboforever1874 said:

Maybe DS has been working on other things whilst not under contract with us

Can we just clear up that the 2-2 cup match was down to Djoum being hobbled by Bartley and Oztuk going off injured not long after. There was more walking wounded by the end too. It wasn't down to Neilson changing tactics, sitting back, shitting his pants or wanting a replay. 

FFS is it not time to get over a draw at home to Hibs. We have had worse Derby matches since.

5 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

It’s widely reported that he is our new SD’s choice - can’t it be as simple as that mate?

Something has broken down with DS and AB. He’s not just been discarded for nothing. He was still in the frame a few days ago but probably comes down to £££.  Regardless, I’ll throw my support behind any Hearts manager and RN won’t be as green eyed as first time around. I’ve heard Davy Weir for DOF and Craig Gordon is allegedly signing this week so Its a good week for us. 

Shanks said no
11 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Sorry, who is widely reported as our new SD?