• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• Nookie Bear

• EIEIO

Pasquale for King

I couldnt see any way of giving ICT, PT or Falkirk cash at this point. Here’s the East Fife receipt.

Lets do this.

DF49D4BA-74A6-4B6E-8116-6CFBEEC325EE.jpeg

17 hours ago, Zico said:

Might get lost in the other thread but if you have one, get your ladbrokes account cancelled too. Their PR man publicly supporting our expulsion from the league should hit them in the pocket.

C92F8B7C-7280-4829-86C6-4FDDC0B07466.png

This is why I don't use twitter.  I would be all over this prick.  

On 11/04/2020 at 01:19, Getintaethem said:

The sad reality is, by the time this pandemic is over, this thread will be long forgotten.  The government’s top two scientists and numerous other leading experts have clearly stated that forms of social distancing and regular lockdowns will need to stay in place for a minimum of six months and possibly up to two years, or until a vaccine is found.  It’s highly unlikely that any mass gatherings at football grounds will happen this year.  I don’t think that’s sunk in with a lot of people.

That is not the contingency plan mooted by the economic adviser (Gerard Lyons) to the British govt (in conjunction with medical advice), although I guess Sturgeon might choose to follow a different route. He sees sporting events returning by the summer. The imperative to get people back to work to avoid finacial ruin will grow daily and the government knows it.

Edited by tcjambo

Getintaethem
1 hour ago, tcjambo said:

That is not the contingency plan mooted by the economic adviser (Gerard Lyons) to the British govt (in conjunction with medical advice), although I guess Sturgeon might choose to follow a different route. He sees sporting events returning by the summer. The imperative to get people back to work to avoid finacial ruin will grow daily and the government knows it.

I’d be very surprised if we see football stadiums packed with thousands of people this summer.

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, tcjambo said:

so we are now to listen to an economic advisor as opposed to medical scientists. If that happened bang go another few thousand lives but never mind collateral damage the business leaders would say (from their desert Islands of course). Not a hope in hell football will be played in front of mass crowds until a vaccine is in use and that's next year. Economically God knows how we got through 6 years of a world war not so long ago.

13 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

I’d be very surprised if we see football stadiums packed with thousands of people this summer.

I’d be surprised to see any game that aren’t behind closed doors this year! All it can take is 1 person out of 20,000 to still have the virus... then you’ve got a spread

49 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

so we are now to listen to an economic advisor as opposed to medical scientists. If that happened bang go another few thousand lives but never mind collateral damage the business leaders would say (from their desert Islands of course). Not a hope in hell football will be played in front of mass crowds until a vaccine is in use and that's next year. Economically God knows how we got through 6 years of a world war not so long ago.

Read what I said - his report is in conjunction with clinical input. There is a huge downside to continuing lockdown any longer than required with massive health implications. 

On 12/04/2020 at 11:04, David McCaig said:

Why in earth would you be at Raith?

I wont now having read their comments.

On 12/04/2020 at 09:47, kingantti1874 said:

raith voted yes.. 

Being at the top of that division I could understand why too, but having now read their comments I won't be

I’ll only be making donations to Hearts, starting with the £50 refund for the Livingston game.

Football is going to take the better part of a year to get any semblance of normality back to it. Lots of clubs will be out of business by then, maybe that’ll be karma for a few.

Let’s just make sure Hearts survive first and foremost.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

It was 80 years ago, the UK had rationing until 1958, lost it’s empire, Bretton Woods, IMF, Keynes etc.Too late at night to try and remember it all.

D4D0EEBA-B742-4674-9F73-4EF3E9552EAF.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

Good on the guys making donations to the wee clubs.

How great would it be if we actually stick with this boycott, then draw one of the 'No' vote clubs and take a massive crowd through. Here's hoping.

22games nro
1 hour ago, Locky said:

Good on the guys making donations to the wee clubs.

How great would it be if we actually stick with this boycott, then draw one of the 'No' vote clubs and take a massive crowd through. Here's hoping.

yep, I’ll go to all away matches if we play a no voting club, granted it will be not many games, but will not step foot in any other ground of a club that voted yes.

they had their choice to make and so do I , and My vote is to not give them any of my money. 

kingantti1874

After the latest revelations, now that it is clear that hearts people will lose income and jobs due to the corruption, bribery and selfishness has anyone who previously said they will still go changed their mind?

frankly I find it incredible we would have fans who would stand for this

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

After the latest revelations, now that it is clear that hearts people will lose income and jobs due to the corruption, bribery and selfishness has anyone who previously said they will still go changed their mind?

Its piss weak.

At the same time as saying the club should take this lying down because people are dying, no one is asking why Celtic/SPFL are so desperate to 'win' the league on the back of that. Surely its more disgusting to be concerned about 'winning' a league title whilst people are dying than attempting to protect your business from financial hardship caused through unfair demotion?

Hearts are looking at losing over £3m due to this. Legal action is the only way to go. Rangers evidence could very well see us win too. Civil cases have a lower burden of proof and Stevie Wonder could see something dodgy has went on. 

husref musemic
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

it's the only action we as a support can take.

Attending vindicates the expulsion & makes us a laughing stock.

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

it does - we need to try and support hearts people by donating to FOH and hurting those clubs as much as possible

I will make this simple.

I will only go to 2 grounds in Scotland now.

Tynecastle

Hampden if/when we get to a semi or a final.

End.

husref musemic
9 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I will make this simple.

Tynecastle

End.

i'd include the likes of ICT that voted to their detriment (due to cash for vote scam) but can hold their head up.

1 minute ago, husref musemic said:

i'd include the likes of ICT that voted to their detriment (due to cash for vote scam) but can hold their head up.

Thats fair but I dont go there anyway.

If we stay in top division, as it stands Ibrox is only away ground i will go to.

If expelled and get a place in league below, the Inverness is only away ground i will go to.

Hearts get zero benefit £s wise from away games, and as that is what the other teans have been proven to be all about then they wont be getting my £.

Yes, the players may lose out on backing, but games are won on the grass not the stands as has shown this season.

The players will know we are right behind them and may actually make them toughen up at away games with a siege mentallity attitude of sorts.

Tbh i would rather we were visiting another countries teams in a different league as Scottish Football is very much corrupt and fkd.

husref musemic
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Thats fair but I dont go there anyway.

I suppose I'm more drawing a list of bawbags & good guys.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Small donation on way to East Fife and next season if we are in the championship when Hearts play the likes of Dundee away I'll be staying at home and putting gate money , travel and something to eat money from myself and my kids into FOH

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Small donation on way to East Fife and next season if we are in the championship when Hearts play the likes of Dundee away I'll be staying at home and putting gate money , travel and something to eat money from myself and my kids into FOH

this is correct. 

we really need to get some momentum behind this, fund the FOH protect hearts jobs ..

27 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I will make this simple.

Tynecastle

End.

Harsh on Partick and Falkirk for example. 

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Good Guys

Rangers 

ICT

Partick

East Fife

Stranraer 

Falkirk

Edinburgh City.  

everyone else on the boycott list, hopefully we recall berra from Dundee immediately as well

heartandsoul
9 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I’ll only be making donations to Hearts, starting with the £50 refund for the Livingston game.

Football is going to take the better part of a year to get any semblance of normality back to it. Lots of clubs will be out of business by then, maybe that’ll be karma for a few.

Let’s just make sure Hearts survive first and foremost.

Well said mate

10 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Good Guys

Rangers 

ICT

Partick

East Fife

Stranraer 

Falkirk

Edinburgh City.  

everyone else on the boycott list, hopefully we recall berra from Dundee immediately as well

Correct. Any away game that’s not one of these team we should donate the ticket price to FOH. 

24 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

I suspect most of the away fans who go to Partick & Falkirk will still go. This is just me mate, I'm done! Scunnered!

You would hope the club would act this out for us.

Just tell the clubs outwith Falkirk and Inverness we do not want tickets.

This has a big effect for Hearts as fans will still go and be seen as scabs effectively leading to a lot of infighting. We need to make sure there is not an option.

Midloth_Iain
32 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

They wont be in the Championship. Cup games away to a "No" club (including these 2) exempt ☺️

I would consider taking in a couple of Edinburgh City games, if fixtures permitted

Kobayashi Maroon

Hearts will survive and there is just one main reason for that, us, the fans. We've done it before and we will do it again if we must, especially with the sense of injustice that we will feel.  

It's easy to pick out Dundee but there are several more clubs like them that do quite nicely when we  come to town. They are thinking very short term at the moment, if we boycott the likes of St Johnstone,  Motherwell, Dundee etc we will do it for years not just one season. Football fans have very long memories. They will lose hundreds of thousands of pounds over the next four or five years. Don't know how the Rangers fans are feeling but if they are talking of boycotts as well the amount they could lose over the coming years will run into millions. And that's just the clubs, the local pubs, shops, takeaways etc must do quite nicely when a large away support is in town.  

TheGoodLord
On 09/04/2020 at 17:39, Cruyff said:

I don't understand that view. The clubs are being forced to vote in their own interests by the SPFL. They need the money, so they are looking after themselves. I can't blame them. 

We shouldn't even be 12th. This is the fault of the Hearts board that we find ourselves in this position in the first place. 

100% this. If we had been 11th how in all honesty would we have wanted AB to vote?  Can’t blame any club for choosing how to vote the way they did. I certainly wouldn’t want to deny me and my boys going to watch Hearts which are without any doubt the most enjoyable days of my life and they don’t last that long. 

8 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

100% this. If we had been 11th how in all honesty would we have wanted AB to vote?  Can’t blame any club for choosing how to vote the way they did. I certainly wouldn’t want to deny me and my boys going to watch Hearts which are without any doubt the most enjoyable days of my life and they don’t last that long. 

That was posted before the vote. 

Things have changed. 

Some clubs should be boycotted due to their reasons for voting. 

Certainly Hibs, Aberdeen, Forfar and Dundee if they change their vote. 

6 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Good Guys

Rangers 

ICT

Partick

East Fife

Stranraer 

Falkirk

Edinburgh City.  

I’ll be a home supporter from now on. I will donate my away ticket into a separate account and give this money to to the club at the seasons end. I will also have away days out to all the clubs mentioned to take in one of their fixtures and donate to them.... except the hun. I will also be a regular at Edinburgh City providing they don’t clash with home fixtures at Tynecastle.

Let’s all stick together and hit clubs where it hurst them the most, in the pocket! This can only happen if we have solidarity. I plan on doing this for one season only, if we remain in the top flight, however two seasons should we be demoted. only the clubs mentioned above will see my money and no one else. I will also boycott LC and SC away if we are drawn against a Judas club.

I have just recently upped my FOH standing order but will now double this for the forthcoming season as I will not be drinking or buying from any food outlets every second fortnight. 

21 minutes ago, Gambo said:

We could offer they away section at Tynecastle to NHS staff?

Have they not been through enough?!

kylelauren01

As posted on the ‘Livi refund’ post

To be fair Falkirk were always going to vote against it purely out of their own self interest. They’re a point behind Raith (have a miles better goal difference) with 8 games left and play RR in the last game of the season at the Falkirk Stadium. They’ve also chucked a few quid at going up this season with Gomis, Sammon, etc and staying full time. 

Anyone who thinks Falkirk voted to save Hearts, Partick or Stranraer needs to give their head a wobble!

Pasquale for King
14 hours ago, husref musemic said:

Exactly, they would be signing about how they voted to relegate us, and we would be paying for the privilege.

13 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’ll be a home supporter from now on. I will donate my away ticket into a separate account and give this money to to the club at the seasons end. I will also have away days out to all the clubs mentioned to take in one of their fixtures and donate to them.... except the hun. I will also be a regular at Edinburgh City providing they don’t clash with home fixtures at Tynecastle.

Let’s all stick together and hit clubs where it hurst them the most, in the pocket! This can only happen if we have solidarity. I plan on doing this for one season only, if we remain in the top flight, however two seasons should we be demoted. only the clubs mentioned above will see my money and no one else. I will also boycott LC and SC away if we are drawn against a Judas club.

I have just recently upped my FOH standing order but will now double this for the forthcoming season as I will not be drinking or buying from any food outlets every second fortnight. 

Great idea. Will try do similar. 

16 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Solidarity would be crucial . Supporters clubs should get together on this