Rangers Cup QF Dot Count

mainstandjambo

3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

It’s problematic trying to debate with people who don’t understand that this was not a unilateral decision by Hearts to price the game as is and in fact we wanted the prices lower.

People should be attacking Rangers not our own bloody club.

Too many trumpets with an agenda against our club on here. 

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• GorgieRules22

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• soonbe110

Forever Hearts
17 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

It’s problematic trying to debate with people who don’t understand that this was not a unilateral decision by Hearts to price the game as is and in fact we wanted the prices lower.

Any official statements from Hearts or Rangers confirming this? 

August Landmesser
32 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Also, there are people who do understand this but choose to ignore it and use it as a stick to beat the club with anyway.

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Let's be honest. The kickoff time and the forthcoming derby have nothing to do with the poor ticket sales for those that can afford it and I appreciate that some cannot. 

It's just a convenient excuse for some. 

If we were flying and confident then this would have been a sell out days ago. 

The main reason for not selling out is simply because we are shite. 

I'll be there hoping for a win but I'd be lying if I said I was confident. 

This is correct: the reason I ain’t going is I’m fed up with the shit we are being served up time and time again. I’ll attend league games since I’ve already paid for a season ticket. If that wasn’t the case I’d be thinking twice about going along every other week and experiencing inevitable disappointment.

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, S Form said:

This is correct: the reason I ain’t going is I’m fed up with the shit we are being served up time and time again. I’ll attend league games since I’ve already paid for a season ticket. If that wasn’t the case I’d be thinking twice about going along every other week and experiencing inevitable disappointment.

So you don’t support your team through thick and thin ? Just happy to go when we’re winning ?

August Landmesser
8 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

How many sold now? 

At least one more now anyway. Will I never learn?

Was at the Shareholders Dinner in the Gorgie Suite last night and had to laugh when the host announced one of the major prizes for the raffle ticket draw was a very good ticket for the Hearts v Rangers game and second prize was two tickets.

Hackney Hearts
37 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Not sure it is.

Our last 2 results in this fixture have been 2-1 and 1-1 ... which represents good form against Rangers in a historical context. We've been scoring more goals since the turn of the year, and our lack of league wins is largely due to individual errors in defence (JP in particular) - if we can cut those down (or out!) tomorrow, then we've a reasonable chance. It's a cup tie, that says it all really. When the draw was made, many on Rangers Media were fearing the worst - they'll be feeling much more confident if there's only around 7-8 thousand home fans at the game. Shame.

1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

So you don’t support your team through thick and thin ? Just happy to go when we’re winning ?

Er... I’ve attended virtually every home game, including cup ties, for the past 20 or so years, so I’d say I qualify as supporting through thick and thin, unless of course, not attending tomorrow disqualifies me in some way.

Just now, S Form said:

Er... I’ve attended virtually every home game, including cup ties, for the past 20 or so years, so I’d say I qualify as supporting through thick and thin, unless of course, not attending tomorrow disqualifies me in some way.

It disqualifies you from the Uber-fan club !

It’s a closed shop. 
:sadrobbo:

GorgieRules22
20 minutes ago, S Form said:

Your saying your not going because we’re not playing well, that’s a choice and a strange one for a supporter to make with it being a Scottish cup quarter final.

40 minutes ago, S Form said:

Dont listen to them. Remember you are only a supporter if you go to ALL the games. ****ing nonsense.

16 minutes ago, Jenks said:

Dont listen to them. Remember you are only a supporter if you go to ALL the games. ****ing nonsense.

I must admit it’s not happened very often down the years but this particular side provide no motivation whatsoever. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing in the first 15 minutes against Hamilton. A side that were piss poor against a mediocre Aberdeen team just a few days beforehand were giving our bunch of losers the runaround. There is very little joy to be had at Tynie right now.

1 hour ago, S Form said:

Virtual attendance does not count.

I genuinely didn’t realise we were playing tomorrow. Apathy has set in, when your team is winning you are looking forward to games and plotting how it will go and keep an eye out for Rangers players being injured....my interest has dropped....ironically my FB memory from 5 years ago today was the 10-0 against Cowdenbeath

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

I genuinely didn’t realise we were playing tomorrow. Apathy has set in, when your team is winning you are looking forward to games and plotting how it will go and keep an eye out for Rangers players being injured....my interest has dropped....ironically my FB memory from 5 years ago today was the 10-0 against Cowdenbeath

You didn't realise there was a football match on a Saturday in the middle of the football season ??????????????

Bazzas right boot

3 bought today. 

My brothers first game since 2012.

Bringing his son, who turned to celtic originally, but now an arbroath fan.

Hopefully he can be  turned, if not to Hearts just completely off celtic! 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

When did you think we were playing, Monday morning? 

Weakened to the extent of buying my seat but will still decide tomorrow if I will drive down as the result doesn't hugely matter to me. Just looking a wee bit more organised and avoiding injuries.

Gordon Ramsay
3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Let's be honest. The cost, the kickoff time and the forthcoming derby have nothing to do with the poor ticket sales for those that can afford it and I appreciate that some cannot. 

It's just a convenient excuse for some. 

If we were flying and confident then this would have been a sell out days ago. 

I'll be there hoping for a win but I'd be lying if I said I was confident. 

Correct. 

3 hours ago, S Form said:

Five home games to go, probably need to win four of them to avoid relegation, and you would think twice about going along to support your team? Hope there’s not many other Hearts fans with the same attitude. Not fussed about crowd size tomorrow but we could do with all home seats being filled for the five remaining home league games. 

8 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

albeit on one of the minor subscription channels

Correct & probably better known as OF TV considering their coverage of Scottish Cup!!

I'm sure there will be folk sitting down to watch the game in the comfort of their home tomorrow night at 5:30pm & frantically hitting their remote control looking for the game on Sky/BT/BBC. Similar to last Friday night when my brother sent me a text at 7:40pm "Thought the game was on BT tonight"........ironically he lives in Peebles:lol:

Noticed on SFA website that if tomorrow’s match is postponed or a replay is needed the game  will be played next Wednesday which means the Hibs game will be re-arranged.  Surprised this hasn’t had wider coverage. Can only assume it’s because of Rangers fixture congestion. 

Edited by soonbe110

11 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Correct & probably better known as OF TV considering their coverage of Scottish Cup!!

I'm sure there will be folk sitting down to watch the game in the comfort of their home tomorrow night at 5:30pm & frantically hitting their remote control looking for the game on Sky/BT/BBC. Similar to last Friday night when my brother sent me a text at 7:40pm "Thought the game was on BT tonight"........ironically he lives in Peebles:lol:

indeed. I  also get folk telling me occasionally "mind, the game on TV today"....only for me to find out it's on BT sport :(

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

indeed. I  also get folk telling me occasionally "mind, the game on TV today"....only for me to find out it's on BT sport :(

It's 2020, we've got every game we want at our fingertips. And BT Sport is simple to view. 

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

It's 2020, we've got every game we want at our fingertips if we choose to pay. And BT Sport is simple to pay for

quite correct. all about what you can afford.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, S Form said:

I must admit it’s not happened very often down the years but this particular side provide no motivation whatsoever. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing in the first 15 minutes against Hamilton. A side that were piss poor against a mediocre Aberdeen team just a few days beforehand were giving our bunch of losers the runaround. There is very little joy to be had at Tynie right now.

Absolutely, but we need to support them at this point in time however difficult it is. Go on get a ticket 👍🏽.

highlandjambo3
45 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It's 2020, we've got every game we want at our fingertips. And BT Sport is simple to view. 

Can you buy a day pass for this like sky?

4 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Was at the Shareholders Dinner in the Gorgie Suite last night and had to laugh when the host announced one of the major prizes for the raffle ticket draw was a very good ticket for the Hearts v Rangers game and second prize was two tickets.

😂

9 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

Just bought 2 tickets for my mate who is up in Edinburgh for the weekend and there are lots left!

Lots = thousands 

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

Lots = thousands 

Yep not looking good at all....

Bit of an odd one for me as i'm a long distance supporter but i find it mental that people are that annoyed about the £30 cost that they will choose to not attend as a result?

19 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

I'm no dot counter, but from having a quick look at the e-tickets site, there are still a hell of a lot of seats available...

Thousands left. It's very sad.

Fort Vallance
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

3 bought today. 

My brothers first game since 2012.

Bringing his son, who turned to celtic originally, but now an arbroath fan.

Hopefully he can be  turned, if not to Hearts just completely off celtic! 

Nothing wrong with Arbroath. Unless like me you have to live there. 

...a bit disco
Just now, Fort Vallance said:

Nothing wrong with Arbroath. Unless like me you have to live there. 

Decent pies at Arbroath.