Rangers Cup QF Dot Count

mainstandjambo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

They still have to give sevco the same percentage of the gate receipts.

Loyalty points was the answer. About 100 :)

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• GorgieRules22

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• soonbe110

The Treasurer
3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Loyalty points was the answer. About 100 :)

No.

Supporting your team through good times and bad is the answer

12 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I'm sure the rules don't go that far about fairness to both sets of fans but maybe we would also have to give Rangers fans £10 vouchers to spend in Hearts Clubstore, or Ibrox equivalent?

Or a £10 Sports Direct voucher to both sets of fans.  Just for shits and giggles.

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

This is a fact that many posters on here don't seem to want to take into consideration. 

Truth is the club have been very fair with Scottish Cup prices over the years. 

The exceptions being OF and Hibs games. I suspect there is a reason for that. 

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

This is a fact that many posters on here don't seem to want to take into consideration. 

Truth is the club have been very fair with Scottish Cup prices over the years. 

The exceptions being OF and Hibs games. I suspect there is a reason for that. 

13 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Grrrrrr. Whyioughta!! 

You've rumbled me you wee scamp! ***Shakes Fist***:biggrin2:

Image result for you can't handle the truth

10 hours ago, Werner Herzog said:

If they really needed us, why not make it part of the season ticket? I can't justify spending 30 quid to watch a team who have repeatedly let me down, for a fixture in a competition that will mean nothing if we get relegated.

So we give the away team 50% of the gate receipts that would include the season ticket holders at the average match ticket price.

If you assume £25 a pop then that's £325,000/2 = £162,500 to the away team and £0 to us. 

If we also assume a full house that's another 6,000 at £25 = £150,000/2 = £75,000 to the away team and £75,000 to us.

So a home tie could mean us giving £237,500 to the away team.

Maybe that's the reason clubs don't do it anymore.

Edited by Rudolf

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

No.

Supporting your team through good times and bad is the answer

Not all of us are equal :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Just had a quick look to see what seats were still available... :vrwow:

Lucky if we've sold 7k. 

Hospitality is greyed out, be a fair amount of those packages gone. Better sales at this point than Airdrie, I'm going to guess at a final total of 14-15k

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Hospitality is greyed out, be a fair amount of those packages gone. Better sales at this point than Airdrie, I'm going to guess at a final total of 14-15k

Payday on Friday for a lot of folk but can't see us shifting another 4-5k

MarkDevriesScores4
On 25/02/2020 at 13:28, Mort said:

Agree with the pricing but surely the kick off time has nothing to do with it. What’s the difference between 3 and 5:30? Hardly much. All to do with how we are performing on the park I’m afraid.

Kick off time makes a difference to me. If the game is at 3 like it should be then I could go. 

39 minutes ago, H2 said:

No shine on this game at all.  I think we'd all rather we beat St.Mirren in the league than Rangers in the cup this season.

Have to agree with this, still getting three tickets tomorrow.

1 hour ago, H2 said:

No shine on this game at all.  I think we'd all rather we beat St.Mirren in the league than Rangers in the cup this season.

this

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, H2 said:

Less shine. 

720 on Saturday and we are in the semifinals I will be delighted. 

There can still be joy in a cup run 

Italian Lambretta
7 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Just had a quick look to see what seats were still available... :vrwow:

Lucky if we've sold 7k. 

Maybe you could get some of your sellick pals to buy tickets and make it like an old firm game

10 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Maybe you could get some of your sellick pals to buy tickets and make it like an old firm game

Don't think they would like sitting next to your The Rangers pals in the home end. 

3 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Don't think they would like sitting next to your The Rangers pals in the home end. 

It's Rangers, so he'll be in the away end for this one ....as usual. 

5 hours ago, Rudolf said:

So we give the away team 50% of the gate receipts that would include the season ticket holders at the average match ticket price.

If you assume £25 a pop then that's £325,000/2 = £162,500 to the away team and £0 to us. 

If we also assume a full house that's another 6,000 at £25 = £150,000/2 = £75,000 to the away team and £75,000 to us.

So a home tie could mean us giving £237,500 to the away team.

Maybe that's the reason clubs don't do it anymore.

Fairly sure that the split is (after match expenses, police stewards etc.) 1/3rd each to home side, away side, and a 3rd to the SFA.  That being the case there is no possibility of giving any away side anything like that kind of money.

Edited by argyjambo
Spelling

GorgieRules22

Shocking uptake in tickets. I don’t buy this shite that it’s not an important game because of we’re we are in the league. It’s a quarter final of the Scottish Cup, a chance to get to Hampden.

An empty home end gives Rangers an advantage so if you can go but are just choosing not to it’s pretty piss poor from a supporter for me.

The Treasurer
16 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Shocking uptake in tickets. I don’t buy this shite that it’s not an important game because of we’re we are in the league. It’s a quarter final of the Scottish Cup, a chance to get to Hampden.

An empty home end gives Rangers an advantage so if you can go but are just choosing not to it’s pretty piss poor from a supporter for me.

Lets face facts here GR22

Whether it was , £20 , £30 or £100 it makes no difference.

People are using the ticket price or "the league's more important" as a convenient excuse when, if they were honest, they'd just say "I'm not going cos Hearts are shite and I think we'll get beat"

As you say, not the attitude/actions of a "Supporter"

Just now, The Treasurer said:

People are using the ticket price or "the league's more important" as a convenient excuse when, if they were honest, they'd just say "I'm not going cos Hearts are shite and I think we'll get beat"

It makes a difference if you can’t afford it.

The arguments of who is a supporter is tiresome but I’ll say this, the team need a big lift from supporters at ER, Paisley and Aberdeen. 
Not a bean will go to Hearts but it’s vital they’re there. I will. 
Missing on Saturday, not because I think we will get beat, just because I can’t.

GorgieRules22
4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

That’s absolutely spot on mate, the same supporters will slate the players at not digging in and being cowards yet these supporters are no better.

11 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

That’s absolutely spot on mate, the same supporters will slate the players at not digging in and being cowards yet these supporters are no better.

Aye, cos it's the same thing.

GorgieRules22
2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Aye, cos it's the same thing.

A supporter deciding not to go incase we get beat is a cowardly shitebag in my opinion something Iv found in som Hearts players this season so I’d say there the same.

3 hours ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Kick off time makes a difference to me. If the game is at 3 like it should be then I could go. 

I think that's the case for a lot of people. Saturday night at 5.30 is possibly the worst time of all to start a football match. I'll be there, though.

SectionDJambo
52 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

I think that's the case for a lot of people. Saturday night at 5.30 is possibly the worst time of all to start a football match. I'll be there, though.

Not too sure about thinking it's the kick off time that's the problem. 7.20 on a Saturday evening, away to Falkirk, not a problem. Takes out almost all of a Saturday  night, but tickets were in big demand, with arguments about the threshold of qualifying loyalty points from some who didn't buy quickly enough.

Far more likely to be a mix of the team's recent performance and the ticket price. There's a lot of Hearts fans who can't take the thought of losing at home to Rangers, Celtic and Hibs, and being there to see and hear it. Paying a high ticket price just finishes any thought of going. 

I will also be there. If we win, it will be similar feeling to beating Celtic at Hampden in 2012. Another game that many chose to miss. 

There will be some who are working or can't afford it. That can't be helped.

highlandjambo3

On another note.........

rangers absolute smashed tonight which will make their defeat on Saturday even better......cue their meltdown and slippy’s departure......oh please make this happen.  

20 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

On another note.........

rangers absolute smashed tonight which will make their defeat on Saturday even better......cue their meltdown and slippy’s departure......oh please make this happen.  

They’re winning 

3 hours ago, argyjambo said:

Fairly sure that the split is (after match expenses, police stewards etc.) 1/3rd each to home side, away side, and a 3rd to the SFA.  That being the case there is no possibility of giving any away side anything like that kind of money.

The home club is allowed to take 20% of gate receipts in expenses. The SFA take a 5% levy. A maximum of 1,000 ST holders are allowed. The balance is split 50/50. It would be impossible for clubs to budget for ST’s that include cup games. No one does it now and it’s hardly surprising tbh

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

On another note.........

Well.....

Diadora Van Basten

I can remember a similar scenario a couple of years ago v Aberdeen poor crowd as we expected to get beat. Sheep came down in numbers and filled the Roseburn. We beat them in one of my favourite Hearts games.

3 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Agree 100%

2 hours ago, Des' Dad said:

Tell the Rangers support that as they could fill Tynie on their own. 
ok if your skint, ill or whatever you can understand that but if your able to attend the game but can’t be bothered that not only tells the fans who turn up but the our players that our support isn’t what it claims to be.

I have the choice of watching on the telly with my son or going to Tynecastle by myself , costing about 60 quid,  and getting home around 11pm. No contest really. 

Weakened Offender

Ann Budge will get the blame for the stadium being half empty for making it too big. 

Edited by Weakened Offender

5 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Ann Budge will get the blame for the stadium being half empty for making it too big. 

Or for running us in to the ground, folk don't want to pay 30 note to watch what she's created.

29 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Hearts really need the stay away fans to turn up. We need your support on Saturday. 

The Hearts support have backed their team through thick and thin, particularly over the last few years and received next to nothing back in terms of delivery on the park. Can’t blame anyone for not paying that on Saturday.

This isn’t a dig at you at all but while I’m at it, it pains me reading posts on certain threads about slating the Hearts support. 

The supporters have gone over and above for this team and gross mismanagement of the on field affairs have let us down big time. 

Massive change needed top to bottom.

Forever Hearts
38 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Hearts really need the stay away fans to turn up. We need your support on Saturday. 

Even some of the hard core are sick to the back teeth turning up only to be served utter garbage. Please respect their decision not to go. 

15 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

Or for running us in to the ground, folk don't want to pay 30 note to watch what she's created.

Spot on! 👍

Folk are scunnered after 4 years of garbage.  The club trying to fleece the fans for this one has back fired. 

Weakened Offender
34 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

Hearts fans just being Hearts fans, pal. Some folk just don't fancy the bad times. 

Weakened Offender
17 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Spot on! 👍

Folk are scunnered after 4 years of garbage.  The club trying to fleece the fans for this one has back fired. 

The club is hardly trying to fleece the fans, you cringeworthy idiot. 

Just now, Weakened Offender said:

Hearts fans just being Hearts fans, pal. Some folk just don't fancy the bad times. 

Add when the bad times are self inflicted by incompetence. Most of us have lived through plenty bad times with the Hearts but the current one is really dispiriting

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

No doubt you're in your 20s and have absolutely no idea about Hearts and bad times.