Rangers Cup QF Dot Count

mainstandjambo

10 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

If it goes to a replay it will be interesting to see pricing. Could be a real ‘money-spinner’ with 49,000 at £30 a seat. Together with tv money we could take in about £500-600k for that game. Probably why we won’t rest any players on Saturday. It’s a circa £500k payout for avoiding defeat. 

What I dont is whether replay orices are also agreed.

Last year Killie and Rangers home and away were £27 for both games.

Aberdeen was £26 in 3 stands, £22 Merkland.  £27 replay.

Would be interesting what Rangwrs propose and Hearts agree in terms if replay.

Ill need to check our 2 Partick games.

Edit -They charged £20, we charged £15.

But again both clubs must agree.

Edited by DETTY29

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• GorgieRules22

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• soonbe110

55 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

It’s not having a go it’s more trying to work out their way of thinking by saying things like they can’t be bothered with a game like this ? We have won this cup three times in my lifetime and every one has been one of the greatest days in my life. This is a chance to get to Hampden but folk who could go and back the team are not willing to do so.

Sorry if I find that odd though.

Chill mate, i'll be there for the Final 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

What I dont is whether replay orices are also agreed.

Last year Killie and Rangers home and away were £27 for both games.

Aberdeen was £26 in 3 stands, £22 Merkland.  £27 replay.

Would be interesting what Rangwrs propose and Hearts agree in terms if replay.

Ill need to check our 2 Partick games.

Edit -They charged £20, we charged £15.

But again both clubs must agree.

Yes, if the rumours are true and Rangers held out for the £35 whilst we wanted it lower then Budge should just suggest £35 for a replay and stick to her guns. She could give our fans that go an unusually high number of lp’s as compensation. Only 800 of them in any case. 

1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

It’s not having a go it’s more trying to work out their way of thinking by saying things like they can’t be bothered with a game like this ? We have won this cup three times in my lifetime and every one has been one of the greatest days in my life. This is a chance to get to Hampden but folk who could go and back the team are not willing to do so.

Sorry if I find that odd though.

I’ve bought a ticket but I’m not going to go. Is that ok? 

Forever Hearts
13 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Yes, if the rumours are true and Rangers held out for the £35 whilst we wanted it lower then Budge should just suggest £35 for a replay and stick to her guns. She could give our fans that go an unusually high number of lp’s as compensation. Only 800 of them in any case. 

If it goes to a replay we're entitled to more tickets because it's a cup game. 

8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I know times are bad but we would take more than 800 for a cup tie. 

According to the rules we are entitled to 20% of the capacity or whatever we can sell up to that limit. 

Again though Rangers would be happy to fleece their own fans as they know they would get it. 

I'll be amazed if it goes to a replay😕

GorgieRules22
7 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I’ve bought a ticket but I’m not going to go. Is that ok? 

I’m not sure your ok though, fairly odd thing to do.

Just now, luckydug said:

I know times are bad but we would take more than 800 for a cup tie. 

According to the rules we are entitled to 20% of the capacity or whatever we can sell up to that limit. 

Again though Rangers would be happy to fleece their own fans as they know they would get it. 

I'll be amazed if it goes to a replay😕

They would probably give us what they gave us in the Championship if it went to a replay. Our usual corner plus a section of the lower Broomloan. About 1500. Probably hold back another section in case we sold them. That’s my view of it anyway.

19 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Yes, but we usually struggle to sell our Ibrox allocation of 800, certainly don’t usually have a lot of unhappy fans. Midweek, £35, probably on tv suggests to me that there wouldn’t be many more than the usual guys wanting to go. There’s only about 40% of our season ticket holders wanting to go to the home game on Sat so I can’t see much demand for a replay. 

18 minutes ago, Boab said:

They would probably give us what they gave us in the Championship if it went to a replay. Our usual corner plus a section of the lower Broomloan. About 1500. Probably hold back another section in case we sold them. That’s my view of it anyway.

They have to allocate us 20% for a replay if we want them, and can't charge up front for them

Just now, Diego10 said:

They have to allocate us 20% for a replay if we want them, and can't charge up front for them

That’s the rule but, as said above, it’s fanciful to think there would be any more than the usual or maybe a wee bit more.

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Kilmarnock got 2000.

Aberdeen got 900.

Sevco are *****

It is just wrong imo.  We will be jumping up and down celebrating at the end if we win when we are bottom of the ****ing league and at serious risk of relegation.

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

Kilmarnock got 2000.

Aberdeen got 900.

Sevco are *****

Well they were entitled to more and I'd be amazed that Aberdeen accepted that amount. 

Come on hearts fans get behind your team get out support cos you know what will happen if we don’t take tickets sure a fate will be like a home game for the sevco as they will buy tickets in hearts end come on hearts let’s forget were we are in league have a good cup run 

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It is just wrong imo.  We will be jumping up and down celebrating at the end if we win when we are bottom of the ****ing league and at serious risk of relegation.

We will, you won't. 

You'll be on here making a ***** of yourself. 

Some new material would be nice though, you've become the forum bore, that takes some doing btw.

...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Hope we sell very few tickets.  I couldn't give a **** about this game and it will be a statement for Super Gran.

You do realise that makes you the opposite of a 'supporter'?

Someone wishing ill on HMFC usually is found to be a follower of the green and white shite from Leith.

Give yourself a shake i8.

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It’s a different tournament. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Hope we sell very few tickets.  I couldn't give a **** about this game and it will be a statement for Super Gran.

I hope we win, get to the final, stay up and Super Gran has an open top bus to herself all the way up Gorgie Road, via your hoose

:pleasing:

4 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

You do realise that makes you the opposite of a 'supporter'?

Someone wishing ill on HMFC usually is found to be a follower of the green and white shite from Leith.

Give yourself a shake i8.

I obviously want to win but it is just not right celebrating that is all I am saying.  We are in serious danger of getting relegated.

Hackney Hearts
12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Better do what we can to avoid winning then.

8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Well they were entitled to more and I'd be amazed that Aberdeen accepted that amount. 

20% subject to logistics and Police Scotland approval.

Might need to take back comment about they numbers were agreed

Apparently Aberdeen only asked for their league allocation however,  after discussion with Police Scotland.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I obviously want to win but it is just not right celebrating that is all I am saying.  We are in serious danger of getting relegated.

what a trumpet, not celebrating a Hearts win

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Lighten up. If we win I’ll be celebrating, trust me!!

Hackney Hearts
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I obviously want to win 

You'd never know.

You want us to sell very few tickets? - that's not going to help us win, it'll do the opposite.

The appeal of the Cup, in terms of ticket sales, has definitely waned in recent years . Sunday lunchtimes you can understand but 5.30pm on a Sat isn't the worst KO time. Back in 1985 we had, iirc more than 20k for a QF against Aberdeen at Tynie then followed it up by taking 5k to the replay midweek in Aberdeen, with several hundred locked out, again iirc. Probably a combination of factors nowadays including the quality and attitude of pampered players and the atmosphere which has been sanitised beyond. Sad though.

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

I think this season(if not most) we need to take every chance of celebrating we can. 

We’ve been chronic and I honestly understand why folk aren’t going, but if we win I think people will regret it. I considered not going after the Hamilton game. 

Guess it just means more seats to fall over after Walker scores his 3rd 

7 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The appeal of the Cup, in terms of ticket sales, has definitely waned in recent years . Sunday lunchtimes you can understand but 5.30pm on a Sat isn't the worst KO time. Back in 1985 we had, iirc more than 20k for a QF against Aberdeen at Tynie then followed it up by taking 5k to the replay midweek in Aberdeen, with several hundred locked out, again iirc. Probably a combination of factors nowadays including the quality and attitude of pampered players and the atmosphere which has been sanitised beyond. Sad though.

We were all desperate to see us win a cup back in those days. Then 98, 06, 12 happened and many fans have got blasé about it.  

21 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Shocking uptake in tickets. I don’t buy this shite that it’s not an important game because of we’re we are in the league. It’s a quarter final of the Scottish Cup, a chance to get to Hampden.

An empty home end gives Rangers an advantage so if you can go but are just choosing not to it’s pretty piss poor from a supporter for me.

Rangers would fill Tynie if they given the chance unfortunately too many of our fans are just not interested enough in turning up to support the Hearts. I'm proud to be a Jambo it's a pity so many Hearts season ticket holders are waving the white flag.

Come on guys prove me wrong and get along to Tynie on saturday and support your team.

Edited by mitch41

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, Deans Jambo said:

We were all desperate to see us win a cup back in those days. Then 98, 06, 12 happened and many fans have got blasé about it.  

You think ? Three times in 40 years isn’t anywhere near enough for me. You would think we were bigger than we are at times the way some fans go on.

Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

You think ? Three times in 40 years isn’t anywhere near enough for me. You would think we were bigger than we are at times the way some fans go on.

Agree and another can't come quick enough for me. 

34 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Clubs have to be realistic about what they can sell. Killie might have got 2,000 allocated but how many did they sell. Given that Hearts and Aberdeen both take 800/900 on a regular basis you have to assume that’s roughly how many actually wang to go to these places. I go everywhere except Ibrox and Parkhead, horrible areas, stadia, atmosphere and fans. 

27 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If, for any reason, you feel you couldn’t celebrate after knocking Sevco out of the Cup in a quarter final you really should be asking yourself why you go to games. 

Edited by soonbe110

7 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Think it is currently three times in 22 years ...

25 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Changed days indeed. The following season we had over 20,000 at a home cup quarter-final against St. Mirren. 

6 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Agree and another can't come quick enough for me. 

Some of us have less time than others to see a 4th major trophy in their memory lifetime. 🧐

GorgieRules22
15 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Think it is currently three times in 22 years ...

Bordering on being a glory hunter that eh 👀

Seen on a few of the Hearts Facebook sight people asking for account details of folk not going so that they can get tickets for a couple of 'mates'.  Aye that's right, couple of couple of scummy sevco *******s more like that they are mates with and they have zero chance of getting a ticket in the away end.

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Bordering on being a glory hunter that eh 👀

Soon have another Scottish Championship trophy in there as well. We'll need a bigger trophy room ...

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

24K at that sheep cup game, mate, although it looked more. Pay at the gate as well. School end was mobbed.

24K at the replay as well.

Different times.

7 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Seen on a few of the Hearts Facebook sight people asking for account details of folk not going so that they can get tickets for a couple of 'mates'.  Aye that's right, couple of couple of scummy sevco *******s more like that they are mates with and they have zero chance of getting a ticket in the away end.

Would hope that anyone caught with their reference being used to get away fans tickets would have repercussions. 

Folk I know are usually trying to help fellow Hearts fans out when they offer their references out for big games they can’t make but need to be careful. 

And specifically on this game when there’s thousands of tickets available, I find it hard to believe many folk that are Hearts fans don’t have a buying history. 

GorgieRules22
9 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Soon have another Scottish Championship trophy in there as well. We'll need a bigger trophy room ...

We been relegated ?