Jump to content
Zlatanable

The rise and fall of The SNP.

Recommended Posts

ri Alban
11 hours ago, Justin Z said:

 

True, we've got about six or seven months of that ahead. It makes it a lot less special, tbf.

 

But yeah, you missed the mark and ought to own up.

Just a bit of fun JZ.  Sometimes you find the bulseye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Just a bit of fun JZ.  Sometimes you find the bulseye

 

:lol: Ah darts, I'd forgotten what being in the pub throwing darts is like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
15 hours ago, jambos are go! said:

Season ticket holder for over 50 years and never lived or worked anywhere but Edinburgh. It's currently cloudy with an occasional drop or two of  rain. Got and email from Edinburgh district council this morning saying that Garden Refuse collections are to cease

 

How do folk get away with just posting untruths in this fashion.

 

You and manalive would know all about Bullshit. Tartan Taliban, really English JAG. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

 

:lol: Ah darts, I'd forgotten what being in the pub throwing darts is like

If people want to play Tartan Taliban pish, I'll play my pish games anaw. I could tell folk I'm fae Sydney with a 30 year swans season ticket and whatever the weather is. Doesn't make it true. 

Edited by ri Alban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
East Lothian Jambo

When is Natalie McGarry back up in Court? 

 

The next acid test for the Scottish judicial system 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
manaliveits105

The appointment of Kier Starmer should ensure that the Scottish Labour temporary defectors to the snp get back aboard the Labour train now 

bye bye indy 👋 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The appointment of Kier Starmer should ensure that the Scottish Labour temporary defectors to the snp get back aboard the Labour train now 

bye bye indy 👋 

:trippin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunky Dory
3 hours ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

When is Natalie McGarry back up in Court? 

 

The next acid test for the Scottish judicial system 


I sincerely hope that either yourself or one of the other unionists create another commentary-based mega thread. 
 

The seethe on the Salmond one was glorious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunky Dory
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The appointment of Kier Starmer should ensure that the Scottish Labour temporary defectors to the snp get back aboard the Labour train now 

bye bye indy 👋 


LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The appointment of Kier Starmer should ensure that the Scottish Labour temporary defectors to the snp get back aboard the Labour train now 

bye bye indy 👋 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
East Lothian Jambo
1 hour ago, Hunky Dory said:


I sincerely hope that either yourself or one of the other unionists create another commentary-based mega thread. 
 

The seethe on the Salmond one was glorious.

Glad you enjoyed it 

 

McGarry is certainly an interesting case. If she gets off serious questions need to be asked of judicial system up here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coconut doug
5 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Glad you enjoyed it 

 

McGarry is certainly an interesting case. If she gets off serious questions need to be asked of judicial system up here 

 

Is our system no good then if it results in Indy supporters being found Not Guilty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
17 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

 

Is our system no good then if it results in Indy supporters being found Not Guilty?

Wouldn’t have happened under Lloyd George. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
East Lothian Jambo
37 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

 

Is our system no good then if it results in Indy supporters being found Not Guilty?

If she gets off serious questions must be asked 

 

I'm referring to her specifically 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
3 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

If she gets off serious questions must be asked 

 

I'm referring to her specifically 

So to be clear. You’re suggesting that the SNP have had an iinfluence on the Scottish justice system? If she gets off obv.

Edited by GinRummy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
East Lothian Jambo
15 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

So to be clear. You’re suggesting that the SNP have had an iinfluence on the Scottish justice system? If she gets off obv.

I'm saying I will watch her case with considerable interest 

 

How she came to be released from prison within a matter of days remains a real mystery 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
29 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I'm saying I will watch her case with considerable interest 

 

How she came to be released from prison within a matter of days remains a real mystery 

How do these things normally work? Non violent criminals are often released pending trial. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
East Lothian Jambo
17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

How do these things normally work? Non violent criminals are often released pending trial. 

Trial was already held. She pled guilty to embezzlement. She was then released after Gordon Jackson QC (yes....) made submissions which determined she suffered a miscarriage of justice 

 

She's the one who was getting embroiled in questionable Twitter exchanges whilst seemingly under the influence of alcohol late in the evenings 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
Just now, East Lothian Jambo said:

Trial was already held. She pled guilty to embezzlement. She was then released after Gordon Jackson QC (yes....) made submissions which determined she suffered a miscarriage of justice 

 

She's the one who was getting embroiled in questionable Twitter exchanges whilst seemingly under the influence of alcohol late in the evenings 

Yeah I know. It’s a re-trial though so you’d expect her to get out on bail. FWIW I do think she’ll be found guilty but if she’s not I don’t believe it’s to do with snp influence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
East Lothian Jambo
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Yeah I know. It’s a re-trial though so you’d expect her to get out on bail. FWIW I do think she’ll be found guilty but if she’s not I don’t believe it’s to do with snp influence. 

Will wait to see what unfolds with considerable interest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
4 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Will wait to see what unfolds with considerable interest 

Aye. I just think the snp would have too much to lose by interfering in any way at all but as you say time will tell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
11 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The appointment of Kier Starmer should ensure that the Scottish Labour temporary defectors to the snp get back aboard the Labour train now 

bye bye indy 👋 

I'm ex Labour. No chance I would ever vote for them again. Absolutely no chance! Independence then see what happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
East Lothian Jambo

Deeks Mackay 

Octopus Salmond 

McGarry the embezzler 

***** Doctor 

Jeane Freeman Health Minister extraordinaire 

 

Who is next to step forward......

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
5 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Deeks Mackay 

Octopus Salmond 

McGarry the embezzler 

***** Doctor 

Jeane Freeman Health Minister extraordinaire 

 

Who is next to step forward......

 

 

 

Jimmy Saville? Naw he's taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
East Lothian Jambo
7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Jimmy Saville? Naw he's taken.

Which Party was he with? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
1 hour ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Which Party was he with? 

 

He was a Tory party donor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunky Dory

That Salmond outcome really broke some posters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambogaza
2 hours ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Deeks Mackay 

Octopus Salmond 

McGarry the embezzler 

***** Doctor 

Jeane Freeman Health Minister extraordinaire 

 

Who is next to step forward......

 

 

 

 

70 plus seats though.

Not another credible leader in Scotland and you know it. SNP will be in office for several years yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
manaliveits105
3 minutes ago, Hunky Dory said:

That Salmond outcome really broke some posters.

aye four posters !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
East Lothian Jambo
6 minutes ago, jambogaza said:

 

70 plus seats though.

Not another credible leader in Scotland and you know it. SNP will be in office for several years yet.

Something to look forward to in this most progressive of countries 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

aye four posters !

You

jambos are go

East Lothian Jambo 

and last but not least.......Triiippppppeeer :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunky Dory
33 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

aye four posters !

 

image.jpeg.e555b3edf0bb60a8f4b6cbffe145ceef.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Hunky Dory said:

 

image.jpeg.e555b3edf0bb60a8f4b6cbffe145ceef.jpeg

:lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angel eyes
On 02/04/2020 at 16:45, ri Alban said:

Let's everyone concentrate on beating Coronavirus, first. 

Yes let’s and everyone take things seriously 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nucky Thompson
36 minutes ago, Hunky Dory said:

 

image.jpeg.e555b3edf0bb60a8f4b6cbffe145ceef.jpeg

He certainly looks rather creepy. Even his own QC was caught calling him a sex pest :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunky Dory
14 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

He certainly looks rather creepy. Even his own QC was caught calling him a sex pest :rofl:

 

Your leader doesn't know/won't confirm how many children he has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawnrazor
6 minutes ago, Hunky Dory said:

 

Your leader doesn't know/won't confirm how many children he has.

And?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, Hunky Dory said:

 

Your leader doesn't know/won't confirm how many children he has.

Who gives a feck :rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawnrazor
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Who gives a feck :rofl:

 

I'm of this opinion too, feck all to do with anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunky Dory

Apply the same standards to Boris that you do to the SNP.

 

Boris - Unknown number of children, groping allegations, multiple affairs, "alleged" assault of girlfriend. - Who Cares?

 

Salmond - Everything not proven, walks free from court - Sex pest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gjcc
6 hours ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Deeks Mackay 

Octopus Salmond 

McGarry the embezzler 

***** Doctor 

Jeane Freeman Health Minister extraordinaire 

 

Who is next to step forward......

 

 

 


Tories don’t step forward. It gets hidden, then the party uses the sway they have over these members for their own aims.
A long and proud history of this from covering fraud to crimes involving minors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
East Lothian Jambo
1 hour ago, gjcc said:


Tories don’t step forward. It gets hidden, then the party uses the sway they have over these members for their own aims.
A long and proud history of this from covering fraud to crimes involving minors. 

This should be interesting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...