The rise and fall of The SNP.

3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Good post. Why do ultra hard line unionists keep coming out with this shite. "honest I voted yes/snp but never again" ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Do they think that other people are as brain dead as them?ย 

โ€˜Ultra hard lineโ€™. Thatโ€™s a beaut.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Good post. Why do ultra hard line unionists keep coming out with this shite. "honest I voted yes/snp but never again" ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Do they think that other people are as brain dead as them?ย 

๐Ÿ‘

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, XB52 said:

ย 

There's ample proof on thisย thread that they'd be correct on thatย assumption.

ย 

ย 

Edited by Governor Tarkin

30 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Wonderful stuff from Daisleyโ€ฆ

ย 

ย 

B9E328B0-17BA-4A5E-8959-EA336504A928.jpeg

What paper is that in?ย  Most of the article is about sarwar and his performance so they put a pic of Ross there.ย ย 

I do think they have handled the ferry situation terribly.ย 

I don't get how a state owned company wouldn't get the contract.

The ferry companies like calmac also need to get a grip as well.ย 

They get millions in subsidies without it having to justify what they spend it on.

I'm sure I read that calmac get over 800 million in subsidies.ย  I think local councils have increased the cost of docking in their ports but calmac shouldn't be getting as much as they ro with a free range.ย 

They also get used to get money from Europe for fleet maintenance.ย  With that now gone they will do be wanting more.

Google and see how much calmac get and you'll be shocked at the amountย ย 

jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

What paper is that in?ย  Most of the article is about sarwar and his performance so they put a pic of Ross there.ย ย 

I do think they have handled the ferry situation terribly.ย 

I don't get how a state owned company wouldn't get the contract.

The ferry companies like calmac also need to get a grip as well.ย 

They get millions in subsidies without it having to justify what they spend it on.

I'm sure I read that calmac get over 800 million in subsidies.ย  I think local councils have increased the cost of docking in their ports but calmac shouldn't be getting as much as they ro with a free range.ย 

They also get used to get money from Europe for fleet maintenance.ย  With that now gone they will do be wanting more.

Google and see how much calmac get and you'll be shocked at the amountย ย 

Stephen Daisley tooย :lol:ย 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

ย 

Did the manufacturers of cheap alcohol not start charging more after MUP?

It certainly didn't only affect retailers, wholesale prices moved as well

You're joking right?

Manufacturers got no benefit from it. The prices 'negotiated' by the retail cartel didn't change at all.ย 

The company I worked for were asked to find ways to remove cost when MAP came in.ย 

ย 

ย 

The only people to make money from this is the government and retailers.ย 

ย 

The only people to make money from this is the government and retailers.ย 

14 hours ago, OTT said:

ย 

They are. They've shifted from being a pro-Indy left wing party to a centre right party filled to the brim with middleclass self centred careerists with little interest in actually achieving the stated goal of the party because they have a captive audience of circa 45% of the population. Sturgeon took over a united movement and has split it with this obsession with gender identity and her own ego all whilst building a personality cult that Jonestown would be jealous of.ย 

ย 

Brexit was an absolute gift.ย 

The election of Boris Johnson, another absolute gift. Without any shadow of a doubt the worst Prime Minister in living memory.ย 

ย 

I cannot for a second believe that Salmond would have sat on his hands the way Sturgeon has. Quite simply, the Union could not be in safer hands. The lack of strategy or forward planning to take independence forward has been pathetic. The lack of ability to secure the swing vote following brexit has been pathetic. The same huge questions which lost the vote in 2014 remain unanswered and that is despite 7 years to develop answers to these questions.ย  Independence to Nicola Sturgeon is nothing other than a tool to win elections.ย 

ย 

She's a charlatan with absolutely no interest in anything other than her own ego. If she delivers a referendum (let alone Independence) I'll eat my shoes.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

*I realise you have an opposing view on the constitutional question.ย 

Good post.ย 

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

I didnโ€™t realise the Kwangmyong allowed you to communicate with us westerners.ย 

37 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You're joking right?

Manufacturers got no benefit from it. The prices 'negotiated' by the retail cartel didn't change at all.ย 

The company I worked for were asked to find ways to remove cost when MAP came in.ย 

ย 

Joking? I'm asking a question, we didn't all work in the drinks industry.

Fair enough though, I will change my irritation to forcing retailers to profit more instead of a levy to pay for something worthwhile.

57 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Stephen Daisley tooย :lol:ย 

Guaranteed a balanced article.ย  It seems a few think the more they post about the nasty snp it's going to prevent us wanting away from Westminster.ย 

Every thing they post regarding them could be posted about other parties.ย ย 

A tory Westminster government is always going to look after us like they have in the past.

ย 

The Mighty Thor
20 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Joking? I'm asking a question, we didn't all work in the drinks industry.

Fair enough though, I will change my irritation to forcing retailers to profit more instead of a levy to pay for something worthwhile.

Wasn't having a go mate.

It could have been a levy for change or for good but it's ended up filling corporate pockets.ย 

4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Guaranteed a balanced article.ย  It seems a few think the more they post about the nasty snp it's going to prevent us wanting away from Westminster.ย 

A tory Westminster government is always going to look after us like they have in the past.

ย 

WHIT ABOOT THE TOARRRRRRIESSSS??!!)

Just now, Mars plastic said:

WHIT ABOOT THE TOARRRRRRIESSSS??!!)

What you expecting after posting that article?ย  Look at it.ย  Ross not mentioned until near the end and a pic of him.ย ย 

Though I did see Yousef getting interviewed the other day regarding the ambulance times and the first words out of his mouth wasn't about it not being good enough, it was about them our service being better than down south.ย 

Whataboutery is everywhere...

ย 

ย 

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

ย 

Iโ€™m not against a balanced article. Alex Massie for example is a unionist but can at least make a balanced and reasoned article at times. The likes of Daisley can **** off.ย ย 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

Iโ€™m not against a balanced article. Alex Massie for example is a unionist but can at least make a balanced and reasoned article at times. The likes of Daisley can **** off.ย ย 

I meant to add ... forย sarcasm.ย  ย It looks like it was from the express.ย ย 

The pic of Ross when the main gist of it wasn't about him gave it away.ย 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

They certainly donโ€™t care about people like you.ย 

Don't the Tories now look after everyone in this new 'big society'?ย ย 

What cheap shot by Cameron that was.ย ย 

All the things that were supposed to make up his new concept were already takingย place through people getting involved in charities etc, and he throws a statement over things and takes credit.ย ย 

Levelling up is the new con in conservative.ย ย 

Just now, Auldbenches said:

Don't the Tories now look after everyone in this new 'big society'?ย ย 

What cheap shot by Cameron that was.ย ย 

All the things that were supposed to make up his new concept were already takingย place through people getting involved in charities etc, and he throws a statement over things and takes credit.ย ย 

Levelling up is the new con in conservative.ย ย 

The pig ****er certainly has a lot to answer for. No shame either.ย 

He actually admitted to a french politician that Brexit was all about the party.ย 

We are in this state because they were losing a percentage of their vote to UKIP due to the lingering *******s thatย Major hated.ย ย 

Get party politics to ****.ย 

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

He actually admitted to a french politician that Brexit was all about the party.ย 

We are in this state because they were losing a percentage of their vote to UKIP due to the lingering *******s thatย Major hated.ย ย 

Get party politics to ****.ย 

Spot on. Euroscepticism was causing infighting within the party and he wanted to end it.ย 

Spot on. Euroscepticism was causing infighting within the party and he wanted to end it.ย 

There was plenty euro sceptics, but he called their bluff with the referendum to shut the *******s up.ย 

All this mess because they were losing a percentage of their vote.ย ย 

Unforgivable.ย ย 

Not as bad as the damage Blair done, but still just swanned off to jura and the comfort of her families estate.ย  ย 

I hope he decides to go swimming in the sea while there.ย  It nearly took Orwell so there's still hope.ย ย 

jack D and coke
16 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Walked away the next week to make millions.ย Cameron is absolute scum.ย 

16 hours ago, OTT said:

ย 

They are. They've shifted from being a pro-Indy left wing party to a centre right party filled to the brim with middleclass self centred careerists with little interest in actually achieving the stated goal of the party because they have a captive audience of circa 45% of the population. Sturgeon took over a united movement and has split it with this obsession with gender identity and her own ego all whilst building a personality cult that Jonestown would be jealous of.ย 

ย 

Brexit was an absolute gift.ย 

The election of Boris Johnson, another absolute gift. Without any shadow of a doubt the worst Prime Minister in living memory.ย 

ย 

I cannot for a second believe that Salmond would have sat on his hands the way Sturgeon has. Quite simply, the Union could not be in safer hands. The lack of strategy or forward planning to take independence forward has been pathetic. The lack of ability to secure the swing vote following brexit has been pathetic. The same huge questions which lost the vote in 2014 remain unanswered and that is despite 7 years to develop answers to these questions.ย  Independence to Nicola Sturgeon is nothing other than a tool to win elections.ย 

ย 

She's a charlatan with absolutely no interest in anything other than her own ego. If she delivers a referendum (let alone Independence) I'll eat my shoes.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

*I realise you have an opposing view on the constitutional question.ย 

Brilliant post โœ”๏ธ

15 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Yes good post - atย the moment yes - I was yes in 2014ย 

and at the end of the day itโ€™s really up to my kids and then grandkids - but until someone competentย comes up with the right critical answers - and they havenโ€™t so farย I will be a noย :gocompare:

Same here . Iโ€™m less selfish than I was in 2014 so now thinking of younger peopleโ€™s futures and it seems an independent Scotland would be a economic wasteland never mind cultural as well ย for them . No thanks ๐Ÿ™ย 

14 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

ย 

ย ย  29 minutes ago,ย ย Smitheeย said:ย 

ย 

I was a team of crime fighting robots and so was my wife

:lol:ย 
ย 

and that folks isย why independence is going nowhereย 

Exactly . Itโ€™s even worse on other social media platforms . They literally have their fingers in their ears when you ask perfectly legitimate questions regarding the economy of an independent Scotlandย 

5 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

ย 

Salmond would've rag-dolled Johnson at every turn.

ย 

Yuck What an imageย 

24 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

ย 

Exactly . Itโ€™s even worse on other social media platforms . They literally have their fingers in their ears when you ask perfectly legitimate questions regarding the economy of an independent Scotlandย 

ย 

I was responding in kind to his lie that he was Yes in 2014, no more no less.

15 minutes ago, Smithee said:

ย 

I was responding in kind to his lie that he was Yes in 2014, no more no less.

How do you know heโ€™s lying about that ? ? I voted yes in 2014 am I lying ?ย 

Konrad von Carstein
23 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No idea, however, you are scrambling for relevance and virtual high 5's from a small cadre of posters, most of the time but. :)

ย 

Edited by Konrad von Carstein
forgot to add smiley so's not to get giffed to death... :)

3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

No idea, however, you are scrambling for relevance and virtual high 5's from a small cadre of posters, most of the time but. :)

ย 

Do you think my self esteem is that low I need validation from complete strangers ย ? Interesting !ย 

37CCB31F-CBE5-4E8E-8289-FABBCC57D408.gif

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Do you think my self esteem is that low I need validation from complete strangers ย ? Interesting !ย 

37CCB31F-CBE5-4E8E-8289-FABBCC57D408.gif

No James, I was having a laugh after a crap working week, at your expense, which on reflection is/was rude I 'spose.

ย 

:)ย 

10 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

ย 

This I can get on board with, humour mixedย hypocrisy. The amount of trembling fingers hovering over the spot on or laughing emojis ready for the pile on. ๐Ÿ˜‚

11 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

No James, I was having a laugh after a crap working week, at your expense, which on reflection is/was rude I 'spose.

ย 

No thatโ€™s fine . To make someone laugh is one of the greatest qualities one can have . Iโ€™ve been told Iโ€™m very humorous ย by my nearest and dearestย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ( even though your laughing at mine least ย Your laughing ! Better than being miserable! ) have a happy weekend KVCย 

Edited by JamesM48

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

This I can get on board with, humour mixedย hypocrisy. The amount of trembling fingers hovering over the spot on or laughing emojis ready for the pile on. ๐Ÿ˜‚

:lol:

ย 

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

ย 

How do you know I wasn't a team of crime fighting robots?

Governor Tarkin
5 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

ย 

ย 

We need more laughs at james' expense imo.

Konrad von Carstein
4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

No thatโ€™s fine . To make someone laugh is one of the greatest qualities one can have . Iโ€™ve been told Iโ€™m very humorous ย by my nearest and dearestย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ( even though your laughing at mine least ย Your laughing ! Better than being miserable! ) have a happy weekend KVCย 

Cheers, you too!

5 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

ย 

๐Ÿ˜„ย Death by giff.ย  'So he knew James well then?'ย 

19 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

ย 

We need more laughs at james' expense imo.

ย 

7 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

ย 

Should be mandated by the mods imo

ย 

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

๐Ÿ˜„ย Death by giff.ย  'So he knew James well then?'ย 

ย 

F8B2F0B1-905A-45DE-B3F0-C074AC8402EE.gif

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

F8B2F0B1-905A-45DE-B3F0-C074AC8402EE.gif

I think konrad included an edit in a post that saidย  giffed to death.ย ย 

Though it was funny.ย ย 

13 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

ย 

Should be mandated by the mods imo

Nothing wrong withย being man dated ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

manaliveits105
8 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Donโ€™t lower yourself James rabid Scottishย nationalism isย the problem not the solution but they are easily ledย ย by the fish and her cult and unable to see the woods on fire for the burning trees - worst government in living memoryย 

7 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Donโ€™t lower yourself James rabid Scottishย nationalism isย the problem not the solution but they are easily ledย ย by the fish and her cult and unable to see the woods on fire for the burning trees - worst government in living memoryย 

ย 

Tell us another story Uncle Bollocks, I really enjoyed the last one