*** St Midden v Heart Of Midlothian - Rescheduled for 11/3 ***

JamboPete

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, Locky said:

Low crowd in terms of what exactly? 1500 Jambo's going through, and reckon they'll get a decent turn out too. I'm gonna estimate 5,000-6,000 fans. Not a bad crowd at all.

As in its not a huge ground so numbers travelling relatively small.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

• Jambof3tornado

19 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

Go to the pub have a few pints, if it’s on great, if it’s not stay in the pub and get pished. Win win all round I say!!

Working tomorrow so can only have a couple. Saving myself for the cup

game 🍺

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Given the teams involved, it's a pretty decent crowd. Was never going to be a capacity crowd or whatever. I assume not all fans, but probably at least 1,000, are coming from Edinburgh on a Friday evening. Traffic and trains are already busy without added complications of road closures and delays or restricted networks on trains if any. 

I'm not really looking forward to going through. Was up for this game for a while, but genuinely hoping it's off now.

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

It is! EXACTLY like the Bahamas today! (this is the bottom road in Prestonpans...honest).

Storm.jpg

Hahahaha brilliant 

3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

There are 1500 hearts fans travelling from the other side of the country. That’s a decent influx for a Friday night game with very difficult and treacherous conditions. 

bigsuperslim1874
1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

There are 1500 hearts fans travelling from the other side of the country. That’s a decent influx for a Friday night game with very difficult and treacherous conditions. 

Judging by this thread a quarter of our support reside n Paisley!!!

Just now, Heartsofgold said:

That is not a large amount of people. It's not exactly 60000 folk descending on Murrayfield for a rugby match.

Nucky Thompson
18 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

The pitch is fine. 

Even if it is, there is still another 4 hours of rain until KO 

Just now, Locky said:

Given the teams involved, it's a pretty decent crowd. Was never going to be a capacity crowd or whatever. I assume not all fans, but probably at least 1,000, are coming from Edinburgh on a Friday evening. Traffic and trains are already busy without added complications of road closures and delays or restricted networks on trains if any. 

I'm not really looking forward to going through. Was up for this game for a while, but genuinely hoping it's off now.

I live down the road in Ayr and this is a game I would not normally miss, but in the circumstances, and given that a postponed game might allow our injury situation  to improve, I'm hoping the game is off.

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

We dont all live in edinburgh mate. Its a small number travelling. It wont influence the game being on or not.

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

That is not a large amount of people. It's not exactly 60000 folk descending on Murrayfield for a rugby match.

It’s a large number if extra people needlessly using the roads in dangerous conditions. Just because it’s not 60000 doesn’t make it small. 

This is a farce. :lol:

Ref not turning up is surely a big indication that this match has to be off? Assuming he's stuck in traffic somewhere and not just stuck in the lavvy with a bout of Tommy Guns.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Refs not even ****ing there yet :lol:

How-Do-You-Know-When-Someone-is-Drowning-1200x800.thumb.jpg.4119501237365db4a963484be5485976.jpg0

Just now, Hairdryer said:

Why is it off ,when the Falkirk game went ahead in worse conditions.

Maybe the pitch is waterlogged.

I'm sure they'll give the reason soon.

26 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

👍..text mate to say game was off and now just text him to say its still on till 3.30 anyway

Ooft! Sincere apologies for that mate

Just now, Hairdryer said:

Why is it off ,when the Falkirk game went ahead in worse conditions.

Grass v plastic might be the difference. Not sure though. 

Just now, Jim Panzee said:

Ooft! Sincere apologies for that mate

nae probs just text him again to say its off and he said fer fecks sake make your mind up 🤣