Budge Out.

Leveins Battalion

Leveins Battalion
6 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Budge can't and shouldn't continue as Chairwoman/CEO of Hearts. 

I hope she does the sensible thing, and announces she plans to step down, before the handover.

5 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Ann Budge needs hounded out. Hibs *****.

Ive said for long enough that this won’t end pretty,Apathy from fans is turning to rage.

There is no long term plan in place at this club,we simply stumble from one crisis to another,with Ann Budge contradicting herself as she see fit.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leveins Battalion

• OldGorgie

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

18 minutes ago, graygo said:

Never was the phrase "kickback is for arseholes" more apt than for the last few posts.

I know, people trying to justify our loss to Birkikara. ****ing mental this place.

On 15/02/2020 at 17:37, TheOak88 said:

Our Club being an elderly woman’s retirement project is starting to wear a bit thin now. 

Aye, because she just snapped up the club for something to do. 

Just now, davie1980 said:

Aye, because she just snapped up the club for something to do. 

Never said it was just for something to do. Obviously there was the prospect of financial gain and notoriety at stake as well. 

1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

Never said it was just for something to do. Obviously there was the prospect of financial gain and notoriety at stake as well. 

We were absolutely on out knees and a fan, with the funding to do so, bailed us out with the intention of delivering the club into fan ownership

Slate her all day for her shambolic handling of the football department over the last 3 years but she basically saved the club with the clubs very best interests at heart.

How this is some elderly womens vanity project is beyond me. 

There is plenty of fair criticism to be thrown her way, why resort to stuff like that.

She did it for financial gain? 

Jesus!

2 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

We were absolutely on out knees and a fan, with the funding to do so, bailed us out with the intention of delivering the club into fan ownership

Slate her all day for her shambolic handling of the football department over the last 3 years but she basically saved the club with the clubs very best interests at heart.

There is plenty of fair criticism to be thrown her way, why resort to stuff like that.

Jesus!

The 2 things are not mutually exclusive. She can have both Hearts and her own best interests in the same project. 

To the vanity project point - she has hardly shied away from the limelight has she. She has courted the media at every opportunity until thing turned to shite this season. 

I did not say financial gain was her sole purpose, and I don’t think it was.  

18 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Shes got her nototiarity spades now and her money one would think,,,let's just hope we stay f....g up !

Geoff Kilpatrick
37 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

As usual the closet Hobos and the JKB punters who are border line imbeciles keep preaching that AB has to go. Is there anybody of even average intelligence who thinks that will help the club.

So when the takeover is completed, why should we automatically keep Ann Budge in the CEO role given her performance in the role?

On 15/02/2020 at 17:29, Leveins Battalion said:

No it wont and protests are coming.👍

Hey boss , I'm struggling to get this plane started ,if you don’t mind I’m getting off👎🏻

kingantti1874

I think we need a change of direction, but Ann Budge should be allowed to stay on in some capacity if she wants to. Some of the posts on here are ridiculous 

we really do have some moronic cretins in our support.. 

disappointing 

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

So when the takeover is completed, why should we automatically keep Ann Budge in the CEO role given her performance in the role?

Well we could consider that she saved the club from extinction, when nobody else came forward. We could also consider the fact that she has attracted lots of investment from outside benefactors. We might also consider she’s the first CEO to give us a wonderful new stand , unlike the other blawhards who as CEO promised the same but achieved nothing. 
It’s dead easy to get blootered on beer, wine and cider and shout your mouth of about how everything AB has done is wrong. But I have yet to read one semi- coherent argument on JKB with an alternative strategy.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, OldGorgie said:

Well we could consider that she saved the club from extinction, when nobody else came forward. We could also consider the fact that she has attracted lots of investment from outside benefactors. We might also consider she’s the first CEO to give us a wonderful new stand , unlike the other blawhards who as CEO promised the same but achieved nothing. 
It’s dead easy to get blootered on beer, wine and cider and shout your mouth of about how everything AB has done is wrong. But I have yet to read one semi- coherent argument on JKB with an alternative strategy.

1. Others did come forward, albeit no one wanted them.

2. Completely accept the point about benefactors

3. It is fantastic that the ground is completed. It isn't so fantastic that the costs have almost doubled from the original budget.

I note you left out her handling of the key part of the business - the footballing side. That's her fundamental flaw in my eyes.

1 hour ago, graygo said:

Never was the phrase "kickback is for arseholes" more apt than for the last few posts.

So very true , this place just gets better everyday.

38 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

A question often asked I never see answered is:

What is the average CEO wage for a club our size , (average managers wage also) and how much income has AB taken away from the club , security over the assets is irrelevant she was never going to be out if pocket but a good CEOs wage must water down her “income” a good deal. 

34 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

Jesus!

Financial gain in a stable market would surely bring in more without the massive undertaking both mentally and physically that rebuilding us from the ground up would take out of you

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, sadj said:

What is the average CEO wage for a club our size , (average managers wage also) and how much income has AB taken away from the club , security over the assets is irrelevant she was never going to be out if pocket but a good CEOs wage must water down her “income” a good deal. 

A very good question. I'd guess £250-400k looking at what the likes of Doncaster get, and he's not even any good. That's a transfer fee for a good player every season. They'd really have to earn their corn.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

A very good question. I'd guess £250-400k looking at what the likes of Doncaster get, and he's not even any good. That's a transfer fee for a good player every season. They'd really have to earn their corn.

Pieman was on £150-170K when he was CEO, so let's say it is £250K. That is 5 seasons at a total of £1.25M. Plus the investment. That is still a nice little earner given the amount paid to Bidco and she owns 25% of the asset after it was basically land value and nothing more. She fully deserves it too.

However, that still begs the question of whether she is the right person post takeover to be the CEO. I'd argue no and that we need a fresh start.

17 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

1. Others did come forward, albeit no one wanted them.

2. Completely accept the point about benefactors

3. It is fantastic that the ground is completed. It isn't so fantastic that the costs have almost doubled from the original budget.

I note you left out her handling of the key part of the business - the footballing side. That's her fundamental flaw in my eyes.

1. Nonsense. A huge myth that there others ready to save the club.

2 Fine

3. Fine

As for the footballing side. She had zero input into that. At the time CL was appointed JKB was full of comments about how he was a loyal Jambo and would sort out the football side. Up until very recently there was a large number of posters still singing his praise. One thing CL is good at is spreading the myth that he has a great coaching brain. The one thing I will give you is that AB stuck with Levein to long. She admitted the same but that doesn’t negate the good work she has done in revamping the structure of the club.

i think a good few on here fail to realise that benefactors will only put money into the club if its run efficiently. Nobody in their right mind will make generous donations to the club if it’s run by slavering oafs. Sad to say the majority of her detractors on JkB fall into that category.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, OldGorgie said:

1. Nonsense. A huge myth that there others ready to save the club.

2 Fine

3. Fine

As for the footballing side. She had zero input into that. At the time CL was appointed JKB was full of comments about how he was a loyal Jambo and would sort out the football side. Up until very recently there was a large number of posters still singing his praise. One thing CL is good at is spreading the myth that he has a great coaching brain. The one thing I will give you is that AB stuck with Levein to long. She admitted the same but that doesn’t negate the good work she has done in revamping the structure of the club.

i think a good few on here fail to realise that benefactors will only put money into the club if its run efficiently. Nobody in their right mind will make generous donations to the club if it’s run by slavering oafs. Sad to say the majority of her detractors on JkB fall into that category.

On point 1, you are incorrect but thankfully Bryan Jackson saw through them.

Oh, and BTW, on your point about benefactors. The biggest benefactors the club has are those people you call "slavering oafs".

43 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Not sure anyone has said she will be continuing as CEO. I suspect she will continue as Chairperson and hire a CEO. Think that’s the intended model. 

39 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I think we need a change of direction, but Ann Budge should be allowed to stay on in some capacity if she wants to. Some of the posts on here are ridiculous 

disappointing 

‘Some’ becoming ‘lots’ with every passing week it seems 

31 minutes ago, sadj said:

So very true , this place just gets better everyday.

A question often asked I never see answered is:

Financial gain in a stable market would surely bring in more without the massive undertaking both mentally and physically that rebuilding us from the ground up would take out of you

It’s at least £150-£200k per annum plus benefits and bonuses. 

18 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Oh, and BTW, on your point about benefactors. The biggest benefactors the club has are those people you call "slavering oafs".

Correct on point 1, it should have included the word "credible".

Edited to add that I meant your post is correct.

Edited by graygo

10 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I think you fail to make the distinction between those who quietly make huge donations to the club and the slavering oafs who like to think they are financially important and shout their mouths off but whose contribution to the club is getting pissed before games.

For example Hearts have asked that supporters behave in a decent manner in the toilets before games.The reason being damage to the toilets. But do the latecomers from the boozers take notice. No. It’s all about  pride in the club.

On 15/02/2020 at 17:34, CavySlaveJambo said:

She won’t own the club at that point. We will. 

Even if we the fans (FOH) own the club we will not have veto on new players I think! The Board still have that power. Correct me if wrong!

50 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Pieman was on £150-170K when he was CEO, so let's say it is £250K. That is 5 seasons at a total of £1.25M. Plus the investment. That is still a nice little earner given the amount paid to Bidco and she owns 25% of the asset after it was basically land value and nothing more. She fully deserves it too.

However, that still begs the question of whether she is the right person post takeover to be the CEO. I'd argue no and that we need a fresh start.

She hasn’t taken a wage during her time I believe. Thats a fair whack to put back in if correct

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

disappointing 

She needs to go mate. The whole regime is tainted by the shambles we’re in. A clean sweep would be best

Geoff Kilpatrick
52 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

I think you fail to make the distinction between those who quietly make huge donations to the club and the slavering oafs who like to think they are financially important and shout their mouths off but whose contribution to the club is getting pissed before games.

For example Hearts have asked that supporters behave in a decent manner in the toilets before games.The reason being damage to the toilets. But do the latecomers from the boozers take notice. No. It’s all about  pride in the club.

Right, that's exactly who you've meant on here. :rolleyes:

Geoff Kilpatrick
44 minutes ago, sadj said:

She hasn’t taken a wage during her time I believe. Thats a fair whack to put back in if correct

Correct. I was just showing that even if she had she would still have made money. She has obviously made less by forgoing salary.

• 4 weeks later...
Famous 1874

Enough is enough. About time the FOH release a statement saying that she will not be at the club in any capacity once the takeover is over. The Hibs ***** has overseen this farce. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, The Muffin Man said:

She’s hibs and it shows.

Get her TF away from Heart of Midlothian.

She’s not Hibs but she needs to get out of here straight away (and should have stepped down ages ago). Has ravaged us like a disease.

Hectormasson
On 18/02/2020 at 20:16, OldGorgie said:

No fans should be called slavering oafs. Everyone has a right to say what they want to ,, but theres defo a few on here that think they are the " high and mighty "  compared to some on here,   just need to look at some of the arrogance ?    Its beyond belief ,, and they know who they are !🖕

Leveins Battalion

People on here and I'm not calling them fans,who call her Queen Ann are as much responsible for the embarrassing collapse of Heart of Midlothian Football Club as Budge herself,Levein and his muppets,Stendal and his muppets and that utter collection of swamp donkeys that makes up our playing squad.

I'll say it again-FULL CLEAROUT REQUIRED.

Jambof3tornado

She does need to walk away, and she needs to ****ing explain why she's allowed a wanky documentary to be made which will be utterly embarassing to the fanbase.

Destroy every copy , it wont in any way make for good viewing.

Short memories some people on here.  There would be no club if Ann hadn’t stepped in.  Yes, it’s a bad season, instead of whining get behind the club and support it. 

No person in any walk of life or business would or should be able to survive epic failure of this magnitude. 

she must leave immediately if relegated. 

Edited by hearts00

40 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

Short memories some people on here.  There would be no club if Ann hadn’t stepped in.  Yes, it’s a bad season, instead of whining get behind the club and support it. 

The club on the field has been going backwards for 3 years now and like it or not Ann Budge has overseen this decline. Yes she saved the club but only after the FOH was firmly established and she knew she would get her money back. I would bet her former IT business was not in decline when she sold it and never suffered from any mismanagement on her behalf. Yes we can all make mistakes but she had ample opportunity to address the situation and that should have seen the removal of Craig Levein some time ago. It's not only on the park that she has failed the overspend on the Main Stand the state of our Hybrid Pitch and lining family members pockets who have numerous advertising billboards around our great rivals pitch leave a bad taste in the mouth. Yes there are things that she has improved but I feel the club has went soft under her leadership and that it is time for her to move on. Relegation would be a disaster in my opinion and I can't see any positives coming out of it if we do go down. Time after time the supporters have  dug deep to save/ back and fund the club and this may be the last straw for some. 

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Voxpop said:

:spoton:

Just now, Suso Santana said:

Not heard a peep from her in months. 

Good !

Not interested in the slightest with words.

Keep it that way.