Budge Out.

Leveins Battalion

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I'll give it 50 seconds before the JK team are sweeping this under the carpet.

Gross mismanagement of HMFC.

Time to go Ann.Tata

🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐

Away and get to **** you total roaster 

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leveins Battalion

• OldGorgie

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

annushorribilis III
27 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

If I was mentally deranged I might agree. But I admire someone who was prepared to put a large part of their hard earned cash into saving the club from bankruptcy. Would be interesting to hear Ann Budge asked if she still thinks it was worthwhile, given the large number of ungrateful *******s that think she has made a hash of her job. Not that I’m including you in that category 😀

Everyone on here admires her bravery in putting her hard earned cash up to save the club - that has never been in dispute. 

As for your insulting statement towards other fans on her making "a hash of her job" :  she has made a hash of it. The stand is a still incomplete financial disaster and a major distraction from what was going on with the football side of the  business - that is clear & indisputable. The fact that she is getting some ridiculous levels of abuse from a few numpties doesn't alter the facts. 

Hope she stays for another 10 years just to upset the crayon munching window sooking moronic wibble spouters. 

I doubt I'm alone in this train of thought. 

1 minute ago, annushorribilis III said:

Everyone on here admires her bravery in putting her hard earned cash up to save the club - that has never been in dispute. 

As for your insulting statement towards other fans on her making "a hash of her job" :  she has made a hash of it. The stand is a still incomplete financial disaster and a major distraction from what was going on with the football side of the  business - that is clear & indisputable. The fact that she is getting some ridiculous levels of abuse from a few numpties doesn't alter the facts. 

How is the stand a major distraction for the footballing side? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, gedster said:

time for you to get in there then

A joke, well, if you actually thought about your shitty wee joke you would realise it makes no sense

You can't go into a room if there isn't one

You're going on ignore, try not to take the further piss out of yourself by quoting posts after that

Thanks & goodnight

3 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

A joke, well, if you actually thought about your shitty wee joke you would realise it makes no sense

You can't go into a room if there isn't one

You're going on ignore, try not to take the further piss out of yourself by quoting posts after that

Thanks & goodnight

room = space..........and boy you've acres of that between your lugs son. are you 13?

2 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

If we get relegated she should be pumping in the cash to ensure we come right back up! 

Jesus Christ, that's a beauty 

17 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Personally I don't see why AB is getting a hard time here.  She sacked CL eventually.    Fans wanted Dan Stendel . . . we got Dan Stendel.  Stendel wanted his own staff . . . he got his own staff.  Dan wanted his own players . . . he got his own players!

Yes, today's result was disappointing and we are pissed off, but it's not AB that gave Hamilton the first goal, a goal that in 50 years of watching Hearts, must have been the most blatant offside goal I have ever seen.  This was followed by in my view, a rather soft penalty. 

Give the wummin a break will ye! 

She admitted herself she was to stubborn to get rid of levein earlier .

After last season anyone that has half a clue about football could see he needed punted .

1 hour ago, McCrae said:

Agreed. If we go down we will need to make some pretty savage cuts, starting with the money we are putting into women’s football. We can’t afford it .

You have such a bee in your bonnet about the womens team. Get over yourself.

16 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

My bee is that we are spending too much money on it and our first team needed the cash to buy better players. 

We can support women’s football without giving it cash directly.   Next year in the championship we will see a big drop in our income. 

Women’s football is an expense we don’t need. 

The priority has to be on the men’s team. The £150k + we spend on women’s football could get us a very good championship player.

The future of our club is not dependent on the success of the women’s football team, most fans don’t care about it.

Our future is totally dependent upon the success of the men’s team.

Edited by McCrae

Walter Bishop
28 minutes ago, graygo said:

Jesus Christ, that's a beauty 

Not really, yeah she won't "own" us at this point but surely her philanthropy will have to continue, she has no choice. This is her mess, she is 50% to blame, at least. 

Edited by Walter Bishop

47 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Personally I don't see why AB is getting a hard time here.  She sacked CL eventually.    Fans wanted Dan Stendel . . . we got Dan Stendel.  Stendel wanted his own staff . . . he got his own staff.  Dan wanted his own players . . . he got his own players!

Yes, today's result was disappointing and we are pissed off, but it's not AB that gave Hamilton the first goal, a goal that in 50 years of watching Hearts, must have been the most blatant offside goal I have ever seen.  This was followed by in my view, a rather soft penalty. 

Key word is eventually never mind the whole debacle of actually appointing levein. 

Not forgetting how long it took to get rid of Cathri aswell.

she saved us yes she’s done good but she can take the footballing side no further she has to go

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I'll give it 50 seconds before the JK team are sweeping this under the carpet.

Gross mismanagement of HMFC.

Time to go Ann.Tata

🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐

You shouldn’t post on an empty head.

No point wasting any energy on this.  She is away at the end of the season with levein thankfully and we can all move on from this sorry mess.  (Hopefully in the top division!!) 

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
54 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Soft penalty????? You kidding?

Just now, Longshanks said:

No point wasting any energy on this.  She is away at the end of the season with levein thankfully and we can all move on from this sorry mess.  (Hopefully in the top division!!) 

We'll be in the playoffs, mark my words. Will we have what it takes to stay up? From what I've seen, the answer is no. 

29 minutes ago, McCrae said:

My bee is that we are spending too much money on it and our first team needed the cash to buy better players. 

We can support women’s football without giving it cash directly.   Next year in the championship we will see a big drop in our income. 

Women’s football is an expense we don’t need. 

The priority has to be on the men’s team. The £150k + we spend on women’s football could get us a very good championship player.

The future of our club is not dependent on the success of the women’s football team, most fans don’t care about it.

Our future is totally dependent upon the success of the men’s team.

Christ what a Neanderthal 

3 hours ago, kila said:

Budge is culpable for keeping Levein on beyond the summer and creating this mess.

But Stendel is in charge now, we've no choice but to back him and the team if we want to avoid relegation.

Starting protests over Budge before the season ends will only distract the team and make things worse.

agree with all that 

36 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

You know this for sure ?

41 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Christ what a Neanderthal 

Yes pointing out areas where we are wasting money is a bad thing. Obviously you don’t grasp the basic economics of running a football club. 
If you are so keen to support women’s football why don’t you pay for it.

Edited by McCrae

45 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

We'll be in the playoffs, mark my words. Will we have what it takes to stay up? From what I've seen, the answer is no. 

I also think we will finish 11th and be in the playoffs.  To be honest I would take that right now.  Don't fancy our chances against Dundee though.  Should be okay against Ayr or Arbroath.

54 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Where I am too. They came in together and will go out together. She’s made mistakes but who hasn’t?

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Stendel got a few players in. Thats all. Hardly the full backing from Ann...the sooner her and Levein are gone the better although I fear by then we will be confirmed as relegated.

Jambof3tornado
13 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

I also think we will finish 11th and be in the playoffs.  To be honest I would take that right now.  Don't fancy our chances against Dundee though.  Should be okay against Ayr or Arbroath.

I do think we'll take it to the wire. Its the Hearts way.

Wouldnt fancy us in a big playoff game though!!

7 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

We will finish 10th, you can bookmark this and quote me on it in may. 

Will have a firm gauge of that possibility by Friday. 

Pasquale for King

We can discuss it in May, what I will say is she seems to think she will just keep going  next season but if we go down it won’t be as easy as she thinks.

Poor Ann ... out of the frying pan and into the fire ..... should have ignored the ‘fans’, .....  Stendel appointment big mistake .... still time (just) to put things right!!

Nelly Terraces

If, as seems increasingly likely, Hearts are relegated Ann Budge should be removed from any position in the club. 

Her tenure is turning out to be an utter disaster & the amount of key strategic errors that have been made is tantamount to gross mismanagement. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

If, as seems increasingly likely, Hearts are relegated Ann Budge should be removed from any position in the club. 

Her tenure is turning out to be an utter disaster & the amount of key strategic errors that have been made is tantamount to gross mismanagement. 

She’s a joke figure now. Needs to GTF straight away

6 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

So you don’t think saving the club from bankruptcy was an achievement? 

Toxteth O'Grady
8 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Wasted millions of fans hard earned cash

Dusk_Till_Dawn
11 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

The only jokes are those who spout drivel like that

Unless you’re a total fud with no understanding of football, you have literally no way of defending her.

2 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

Pretty sure if levein had been booted out  after the 0-5 debacle at livi, or round about then hearts would have been in a lot healthier position than they are in now league wise.         Keeping him to start the season was a bad move " he had to be replaced lot sooner,      that's why were in the mire now !

Big Slim Stylee
2 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Hope she stays for another 10 years just to upset the crayon munching window sooking moronic wibble spouters. 

You’re not.

annushorribilis III
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

How is the stand a major distraction for the footballing side? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back with your usual one liners, Dave  ?

I'll assume you disagree and leave it at that. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Probably not but those who agree are, like you, blatantly on the register.

Jambof3tornado
26 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Pretty sure if levein had been booted out  after the 0-5 debacle at livi, or round about then hearts would have been in a lot healthier position than they are in now league wise.         Keeping him to start the season was a bad move " he had to be replaced lot sooner,      that's why were in the mire now !

Correct and that all lies at Anns door.

11 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Probably not but those who agree are, like you, blatantly on the register.

What register is that ?

14 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Back with your usual one liners, Dave  ?

I'll assume you disagree and leave it at that. 

Not really. i din’t understand how the stand is distracting the football side. I was hoping you would explain. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I absolutely despise what she has done to us. I despise her and sadly I now despise Levein.

I despise Levein more than Budge but only just. I actually despise McPhee more than both of them