James1874f

We Are Going Down

Jambof3tornado
10 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

To echo what others have said, it will be scandalous if we get relegated this season and levein and budge will have a lot to answer for as those two are ultimately to blame.

If we can stop shipping stupid goals and tighten up a bit at the back, I feel we've got players who can keep us up. 

It's important we have big crowds for the next few home games and the club could help that by reducing the rediculous walk up prices, to encourage more folk to go along. 

Not as easy as simply dropping the prices as it reduces the value of a season ticket....season tickets will be on sale end March ish so the club needs to encourage people to renew, not put them off by making it cheaper to walk up. Give tickets to local schools etc to try and boost the numbers.

Paulp74
9 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Not as easy as simply dropping the prices as it reduces the value of a season ticket....season tickets will be on sale end March ish so the club needs to encourage people to renew, not put them off by making it cheaper to walk up. Give tickets to local schools etc to try and boost the numbers.

I feel we need to do something to encourage more folk to get behind the team or season ticket and walk up prices will have to drop big style anyway if we go down to the championship!

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Paulp74 said:

I feel we need to do something to encourage more folk to get behind the team or season ticket and walk up prices will have to drop big style anyway if we go down to the championship!

I think the crowd are doing their part, its the team that are making a ***** of things!!! Look at the backing at falkirk in terrible conditions, fruday night tv game at st Mirren has sold out.

Its up to the players to get their act together.

Paulp74
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I think the crowd are doing their part, its the team that are making a ***** of things!!! Look at the backing at falkirk in terrible conditions, fruday night tv game at st Mirren has sold out.

Yeah. That's a good point.

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Paulp74 said:

Yeah. That's a good point.

Donis had the cheek to gee up the wheatfield stand in the accies match, he then proceeded to do fek all of note on the park other than give away stupid fouls.

They have our backing, stendel has pointed that out, its a pity some of the players dont realise how privileged they are, many if not most will not move on to anything bigger or better.

JustinT
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Totally agree.

The support has been tremendous and deserve far far better from a team thats underperformed and underachieved. Friday night is another very big game and we need desire, fight and the team to be set up correctly for what is a no lose game.

Section Q
3 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

Howzabout extra bonus points or cash vouchers for the shop.

If you reduce admission prices for league games it damages the value/integrity of the season tickets.

I'd also like to see season ticket holders rewarded with reduced hospitality rates.

Hectormasson
18 minutes ago, Section Q said:

If you reduce admission prices for league games it damages the value/integrity of the season tickets.

I'd also like to see season ticket holders rewarded with reduced hospitality rates.

Think a lot of people will just pick their chosen matches if we happen to go down "       which will affect  season tickets,  not sure how many ,   but I'm sure we would be doing well to get 14k at home games, or just under,      personally I think we will have around 9/10k season cards sold.

wavydavy
4 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Add to that more than half the total attendance at the St Johnstone away game.

innerjambo

All of our players seem to think they are billy big baws, and that they are much better than reality suggests. After all that we have gone through, they still think that they can just turn up and win against the lesser teams in the league. Where did that mentality come from, is it a failure of the club that the players seem to be too relaxed and unwilling to bust a gut in everygame. Or is it just that our players are generally lazy and lack motivation??

Paulp74
2 hours ago, Section Q said:

You already get quite a big discount with a season ticket. A platinum season ticket is £500. The walk up price for cat b games is £34 x 19 home games = £646. Cat A games are £38 so you're probably around £170 better off with a season ticket, if you go to every game.

And yes, I agree, they should bring back the hospitality discount for season ticket holders, to make them ever more attractive/an extra benefit.

JustinT
1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

All of our players seem to think they are billy big baws, and that they are much better than reality suggests. After all that we have gone through, they still think that they can just turn up and win against the lesser teams in the league. Where did that mentality come from, is it a failure of the club that the players seem to be too relaxed and unwilling to bust a gut in everygame. Or is it just that our players are generally lazy and lack motivation??

Its been for a long time now more down to a serious lack of quality signings with a large number of players being sold to us as being way better than they actually are. Maulary Martin being a prime example. The squad needs a thorough examination across all aspects of it and completely restructured with multiple bodies out and quality in.

hearts00
27 minutes ago, JustinT said:

Its been for a long time now more down to a serious lack of quality signings with a large number of players being sold to us as being way better than they actually are. Maulary Martin being a prime example. The squad needs a thorough examination across all aspects of it and completely restructured with multiple bodies out and quality in.

Quality like Langer and Donis?

GinRummy
5 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

How can you add quality when you’re staring relegation in the face. Was always gonna be a tricky window. In any case you missed out Boyce and it’s too early to judge the other three. Would’ve been great if they all hit the ground running but a bit of a tall order. 

JustinT
2 hours ago, hearts00 said:

The drastic but much needed restructuring will take place after this season ends whether we go down or not.

His name is

St Mirren go 6 points ahead of us. We are in real danger

HardcoreJambo

Sickening. Honestly didn't see this happening at the start of the season.

OmiyaHearts

That's a massive gap, considering the amount of points we're likely to pick up. Playoffs is best we can hope for.

Victorian

Motherwell have ****ed us right up since late December.

It's grim.

Zlatanable

When the maths say we are relegated, we are going down. 

Before that, it is in our power. 

amadjambo
2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

That's a massive gap, considering the amount of points we're likely to pick up. Playoffs is best we can hope for.

We must beat Hibs now. 

jambomjm74

We are a shambles - trusting Mrs B to appoint a quality manager after the Levein and Cathro shambles... so far the Stendel effect has been worse than the Levein one. 

H2
2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

It's not, we can finish above Hamilton and St.Mirren, just need that we click into place.

Mauricio Pinilla

It's starting to feel very real I must admit. 

1971fozzy
Just now, amadjambo said:

We must beat Hibs now. 

100%.
We will have to win. A few beers before heading there is a must now. 

Sexton Hardcastle

And ***** wanted that fraud Robinson in our dugout.

Or have they switched back to good old tommy wright now he’s picked up a couple of points of late?

1971fozzy
2 minutes ago, H2 said:

It's not, we can finish above Hamilton and St.Mirren, just need that we click into place.

I have no idea how you think we can overtake St Mirren given we have won 3 League games this season.  They would have to lose every single game given our shambolic form

Edited by 1971fozzy

i8hibsh

I am just numb. No question about it we are going down. We have no fight and St Mirren and Hamilton do.

I wonder if this will be the slap in the face some people require to realise the damage Budge and Levein have caused us. And some people want a ****ing statue of her. She ****ing let this happen. It has been there for us all to see for some time but did she care? Her priorities were elsewhere. Turning us into something she thought we needed to be. I would not trust her with a house plant. Even this German boy was a catastrophic decision. A good man but very much not what we needed.

Brighton Jambo

You just start to get the feeling when things are against you.  St Mirren winning away to Motherwell really is a brutal result.  

Bozi

Unfortunately I think we are going down, I don't blame stendel though.

The malaise about the club has gone on too long,  levein shouldn't have got another season, it shouldn't have taken 5 weeks to appoint a manager particularly when it threw him into a hectic run of games with no time to really work with the team. 

The gutless players all need to take a long hard look at themselves, spineless, primadonnas 

We are down, and we have none to blame but ourselves

GorgieRules22

Beat St Mirren twice and theirs your 6 points....if the players don’t realise what trouble they are in now they want ****in chased out the city.

H2
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I have no idea how you think we can overtake St Mirren given we have won 3 League games this season.  They would have to lose every single game given our shambolic form

Nobody has much idea how I think, but hey, I've been right before.

GorgieRules22
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

No quite.

John mcCartney

**** me sideways,St Liedown have got it between their fecking teeth.
Thats a brutal result for Ann Budge`S HMFC

Edited by John mcCartney

1971fozzy
1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

No quite.

Not far off it

1971fozzy
2 minutes ago, H2 said:

Nobody has much idea how I think, but hey, I've been right before.

Hope so

Hectormasson
12 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

My thoughts exactly, think the damage has been done now,  killie and Hamilton games we needed 4 points ,ended up with 1 ?     Simply awful !

Section Q

Stendel....right man at the wrong time.....!!

Morgan

Absolutely shite result in Motherwell.

gashauskis9

St Mirren still have to play Rangers, Celtic and Kilmarnock (who are fighting for top 6) before the split (and us).  

County still have to play Motherwell, Rangers and us before the split.

Think it might be tighter at the bottom than most think.  

JamboSpur

Coronavirus will stop the season.

Sooperstar

Hamilton away on the last day of the season will be so much fun.

Morgan
4 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

**** me sideways,St Liedown have got it between their fecking teeth.
Thats a brutal result for Ann Budge`S HMFC

Bloody right, John.

It’s more or less now down to two teams for the automatic drop and the dreaded play-off.

What a feckin shite situation.

Morgan
1 minute ago, JamboSpur said:

Coronavirus will stop the season.

Is that meant to be funny?

Sexton Hardcastle

Hopefully we lose on Saturday. Don’t need the distraction of a cup semi final with every game here on in a near cup final.

Still confident we stay up. Wins against Motherwell and Ross county before the split and something against st Mirren and Livingston would just about do.

Hairdryer

We are down let’s not pretend otherwise the writing has been

on the wall for a long time we all must accept it

Ethan Hunt
18 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

We are a shambles - trusting Mrs B to appoint a quality manager after the Levein and Cathro shambles... so far the Stendel effect has been worse than the Levein one. 

The Levein effect has been ingrained into the club. The cancer he spread might be terminal this season.

Hairdryer
9 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Stendel....right man at the wrong time.....!!

Stendel wrong man at anytime 

Italian Lambretta
7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Hamilton away on the last day of the season will be so much fun.

Yeah when there pitiful little chav support rub our noses in it after they send us down

Hectormasson
1 minute ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Hopefully we lose on Saturday. Don’t need the distraction of a cup semi final with every game here on in a near cup final.

Still confident we stay up. Wins against Motherwell and Ross county before the split and something against st Mirren and Livingston would just about do.

Rearranged  fixture at st Mirren,  hearts must win also motherwell next week ,  derby will take care of itself,      awin at easter road would be absolutely brilliant as always "   be even better with our current predicament.....min 5points next 3games or that's it........