St Johnstone on Saturday

22games nro

3000+ hearts fans to witness the first win in Perth in 10 years? I hope so, imagine the scenes and togetherness at the end with Daniel, the team and the fans! Please hearts 🤞🏽

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Kiwidoug

• HMFC86

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Thanks. Sorry. I'm dyslexic, these things will always occur. 

Of course they will.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding. 

I think I work from Stendhal> Stendal. 

I have many issues with my dyslexia. 

ko.

I twigged you meant ok.

Although you might have meant 'knock out' as in, my point knocked you out, cos you agree with it so much. 

You’re smart.

I like you.

4 hours ago, ElGee1973 said:

There’s no hearts supporters clubs in Stirling. I think there used to be one across in Clackmannanshire possibly Alva/Tillicoultry way but I’m not sure if it still exists. I wish there was a Hearts supporters club in Stirling though! 

Myself also. Would be good if there was one so buses etc can be organised to help eachother out abit

4 hours ago, ElGee1973 said:

There’s no hearts supporters clubs in Stirling. I think there used to be one across in Clackmannanshire possibly Alva/Tillicoultry way but I’m not sure if it still exists. I wish there was a Hearts supporters club in Stirling though! 

Plenty Jambos up in Dunblane but all tend to travel independent . Only some are ST holders. 

LarrysRightFoot
10 minutes ago, Blair835 said:

Myself also. Would be good if there was one so buses etc can be organised to help eachother out abit

I think there’s a few folk who may run a bus from Alloa these days - not sure though. Hopefully one of them sees this thread. 

The Sherry Ferry doesn’t run anymore. I’m surprised the Johnstone Arms in Alva doesn’t run a bus (apologies if they do, I’m just not aware of it).

Also did a bus not used to run from Dunblane?

Edited by LarrysRightFoot

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Anyone know how I can buy tickets for this game from St Johnstone? 

There was a link on Hearts site yesterday,  upcoming matches page I think 

49 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Thanks. Sorry. I'm dyslexic, these things will always occur. 

I know the feeling mate same here it's frustrating eh, relying on predictive txt ! I’ve been pulled up a few times on here as well !

They are one of the form sides in the league..they have only lost to Livingston since the start of December

They don't score many but of course do not concede many...this will be a very close call

Rudi Hates Hibees

No idea why I quoted busby. 

Anyway I tried the link on St Johnstone website but it doesn’t want to work for me. Are they sold out there as well? 

Would be fantastic if we have a decent support in south stand too. 

On 27/01/2020 at 14:34, HMFC86 said:

Looking forward to this! First time I’m going up by train always drove before. 

Any recommendations for decent boozers appreciated. 

There's a bar at the ground.

10 hours ago, salvo69 said:

Tickets bought train ready at 11.39 last thing needed is a decent pub?? I haven’t been to Perth in ages

The Foundry. 

Big pub loads of TV screens. 

10 hours ago, CJGJ said:

They are one of the form sides in the league..they have only lost to Livingston since the start of December

They don't score many but of course do not concede many...this will be a very close call

I agree. I'm feeling positive we can win but will happily take a point from what will be a tough away match. The unbeaten run will continue.

This weekend, Hamilton v Celtic should be an away win on Sunday. St Mirren away to Hibs is a win/win I suppose, although I'd grudgingly like a Hibs win - survival is the only thing that matters at the moment.

I'm hoping come Saturday evening, we're level with St Mirren with better GD.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

Wonder if we are perhaps overestimating sales - twitter states over 1500 sold. I'd have thought over 2k given no tickets left in the West and not many in North, but perhaps some of those greyed out blocks are yet to be released. Hopefully we can take at least 2k

What a great chance to obliterate the deficit and move closer to a couple of other teams.    Another win will do the team's confidence a hell of a lot of good as well.    But when was this fixture ever straightforward?     A draw would not do an awful lot for us in the league table but it would still be a good result.

I think we can all see the possibilities of a much easier exit from the quagmire than we expected,   but maybe we just have to be patient for a few weeks.    Defeats dent the team's momentum.   Away draw's don't so much.

Club posted this.

I wonder if that means just over 1500 in total or just 1500 they have sold plus maybe more direct from St Johnstone. 

20200129_105524.jpg

14 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Club posted this.

I wonder if that means just over 1500 in total or just 1500 they have sold plus maybe more direct from St Johnstone. 

20200129_105524.jpg

I think it will be the cash gate for us because we're waiting on 2 coming back from holiday.

This game is the big one for me.

The one question mark that remains regarding our recovery is whether or not we can take the same levels of performance that we had against Aberdeen/Rangers and replicate them against the teams currently round about us.

I think we'll know a whole lot more after Saturday.

Edited by Gregorski

2 hours ago, Victorian said:

What a great chance to obliterate the deficit and move closer to a couple of other teams.    Another win will do the team's confidence a hell of a lot of good as well.    But when was this fixture ever straightforward?     A draw would not do an awful lot for us in the league table but it would still be a good result.

I think we can all see the possibilities of a much easier exit from the quagmire than we expected,   but maybe we just have to be patient for a few weeks.    Defeats dent the team's momentum.   Away draw's don't so much.

I agree.

A win will be an absolutely fantastic result.

Parking booked at East Huntingtower.....anyo e parked there before? Is it ok for getting back on motorway heading north? 

annushorribilis III
14 minutes ago, jm_hmfc said:

Only around 80 tickets left on the St. Johnstone website.  

Got a link for this? The only  option I can find is for home fans - and from that  it looks like we're getting the North Stand and part of west stand only. 

Bizarrely , they're selling tickets to home fans in the south/Ormond stand - but it looks like they've only shifted 20 tickets. 

Any Jambos leaving it late (me) may be disappointed. 

2 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Got a link for this? The only  option I can find is for home fans - and from that  it looks like we're getting the North Stand and part of west stand only. 

Bizarrely , they're selling tickets to home fans in the south/Ormond stand - but it looks like they've only shifted 20 tickets. 

Any Jambos leaving it late (me) may be disappointed. 

https://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/away-tickets?ftredirect=1 For away fans.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Next 2 games are 2 of the most important as we look to climb the table. Saints and Killie are both on the radar, break for the cup and the toughest game of all at Parkhead, then Hamilton and St Mirren back to back.

Key period, as others have mentioned, Saturday, especially as its an away game, a very good test of this teams mentality as much as ability. Can we generate that intensity on the road

3 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Away fans will probably outnumber the home fans.

And that will just be from one of our supporters buses! :thumbsup: 

Totally diddy home support.

The Treasurer
50 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Next 2 games are 2 of the most important as we look to climb the table. Saints and Killie are both on the radar, break for the cup and the toughest game of all at Parkhead, then Hamilton and St Mirren back to back.

Key period, as others have mentioned, Saturday, especially as its an away game, a very good test of this teams mentality as much as ability. Can we generate that intensity on the road

You're right.

It's easy enough for the players to raise their game at a packed Tynecastle against one of the arse cheeks, but they have to do the same at places like Perth when (even with a big away support) the atmosphere will be nothing like we had last week.

Just now, The Treasurer said:

You're right.

It's easy enough for the players to raise their game at a packed Tynecastle against one of the arse cheeks, but they have to do the same at places like Perth when (even with a big away support) the atmosphere will be nothing like we had last week.

Maybe not fit with the feeling after Sunday, but win our home games and at least draw our away games and we’ll be safe. Take away the demons game and that would be 34 pts going into the pre-split games.

Probably a minority view this, but if Hearts win and we will, I'd want St M to beat Hibs or at least draw with them. 

The sooner we overtake our great friends the better.  I have absolutely no concern that we won't overtake sides like St M and Hamilton etc.

North stand holds 2,000, looking at the amount of dots left and assuming we have sold tickets in the west stand i’d be surprised if we have only sold 1,500. 

Should take just over 2,000 i’d say. Good that this one has a sense of occasion. A defeat on Sunday and we’d have struggled to take 1,000 i’d say and would have been a drab affair.

Looking at the table a draw wouldnt be a bad result with St Mirren at hibs and Hamilton playing celtic. A win and thats us out the shit

kettering jam tart

I would imagine the south stand will be a cash gate, it’s been used in the past with both sets of fans in, although St Johnstone have sold about 30 tickets in that stand, they won’t be turning any extra revenue away