St Johnstone on Saturday

22games nro

pettigrewsstylist
4 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

Got a link for this? The only  option I can find is for home fans - and from that  it looks like we're getting the North Stand and part of west stand only. 

Bizarrely , they're selling tickets to home fans in the south/Ormond stand - but it looks like they've only shifted 20 tickets. 

Any Jambos leaving it late (me) may be disappointed. 

Always just go into home West and behave yourself?

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Kiwidoug

• HMFC86

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

North stand holds 2,000, looking at the amount of dots left and assuming we have sold tickets in the west stand i’d be surprised if we have only sold 1,500. 

Should take just over 2,000 i’d say. Good that this one has a sense of occasion. A defeat on Sunday and we’d have struggled to take 1,000 i’d say and would have been a drab affair.

Looking at the table a draw wouldnt be a bad result with St Mirren at hibs and Hamilton playing celtic. A win and thats us out the shit

.......for now!

13 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

.......for now!

That jinx mob killie on wed night , a must win ,,,think we will this time " it's a big poss 6 points ,,,but 4 wouldn t be a failure

1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

North stand holds 2,000, looking at the amount of dots left and assuming we have sold tickets in the west stand i’d be surprised if we have only sold 1,500. 

Should take just over 2,000 i’d say.

I think the 1500 quoted on the tweet from Hearts twitter account is the amount we have sold via Hearts and not taking the amount into account sold directly via St. J, I’d say around 3000 is possible...

25 left.

Looking like we will make this like a home game . Can’t wait. Really looking forward to this one now.

wonder if Hickey and Smith will be fit

John mcCartney

that Perth lot are at home to Septic this,eve anybody aware of that one ?

bound to be knackered on Saturday through the game..Very optimistic on a favourable result for HMFC

Should be 3-0 Celtic in the opening 10. We score first they’ll crumble. Need to put the pressure right on in the opening exchanges. 

They look fairly brutal. If we could get an early goal they’ll crumble. 

side note Celtic fans throwing stuff at St Johnstone keeper as they celebrate their 3rd. Absolute weirdos. 

Just had a look at the upcoming fixtures.  We really should be winning the vast bulk of the next 9 or 10 if not all of them.

Big call I know but every one of them should be winnable, starting on Saturday.

Do Hearts have any tickets left for this? Want to bag my loyalty points so just checking before I order through the Farm link above.

10 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Just had a look at the upcoming fixtures.  We really should be winning the vast bulk of the next 9 or 10 if not all of them.

Including Celtic away? 

14 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That’s the massive problem with hearts fans no offence to yourself. But to think we ‘should be winning’ is not a great attitude. Every game between now and the end of the season is a must win and a battle, I don’t think there is any easy games in this league. 

annushorribilis III
19 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Dont seem to be available on either site now. 

Literally half a dozen tickets left on St's website. 

28 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Do Hearts have any tickets left for this? Want to bag my loyalty points so just checking before I order through the Farm link above.

Might well be the cash gate in South stand for you mate. Tried to get an extra ticket myself but can’t seem to get one from Hearts or Saints.

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Which stand? I just looked and cant see any..

4 left in North Stand, you need to zoom in to see the yellow ones!!!

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Looking like we will make this like a home game . Can’t wait. Really looking forward to this one now.

wonder if Hickey and Smith will be fit

I'm wondering if they will still be with us never mind fit.

7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Just seen them. Looking for two together with my son, so might just wait to see if they open the south stand for us.

South stand is the mixed family stand, usually cash gate on the day, sure it will be on Saturday too 👍

E - Cheap tickets if your son is a youngster

Edited by Hot since 86

48 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

That’s the massive problem with hearts fans no offence to yourself. But to think we ‘should be winning’ is not a great attitude. Every game between now and the end of the season is a must win and a battle, I don’t think there is any easy games in this league. 

Spot on!  

51 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

I actually agree with you.  The last thing I would say is that we will win these games.  The comparative size of Hearts though and the strength of our squad make most of these 9 or 10 games winnable.

Doesn't mean we'll win any of them, far less all of them.

On the credit side, imagine being able to post something like that 3 months ago.  You'd be cerified.

1 left on St Johnstone website and looks like unavailable on etickets - great effort so far considering we're bottom. Brilliant to be actually looking forward to a game again! 

39 minutes ago, Manny1874 said:

We're due a win there then 👍

Our away record has been pretty poor the last few seasons. This isn’t a must win but a win is as big a message, if not bigger, than beating Rangers on Sunday. . 

I think it is a must win. Given our pick up in form and the points dropped by those above us there is only 6 points separating the bottom 6 teams. Keep the momentum and hunger.  They are 6 pointers now. If we can win the next 2 games we at last get off bottom. If we don’t we go to parkhead and Paisley really under pressure to dig out results. 
It won’t be easy on Saturday but we can do it 

10 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I think it is a must win. Given our pick up in form and the points dropped by those above us there is only 6 points separating the bottom 6 teams. Keep the momentum and hunger.  They are 6 pointers now. If we can win the next 2 games we at last get off bottom. If we don’t we go to parkhead and Paisley really under pressure to dig out results. 
It won’t be easy on Saturday but we can do it 

If we win on Saturday and Hibs beat St Liedown and Septic beat Accies we will be 10th.

Celtic last night and Us on Saturday will give them enough to sign a couple of players before the deadline I would imagine.

That must be close to 10000 away fans in two games

47 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

If we win on Saturday and Hibs beat St Liedown and Septic beat Accies we will be 10th.

That will be great but we will not be out of the woods by any means.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

That will be great but we will not be out of the woods by any means.

No, amazingly with the correct set of results we could even be 8th by Wednesday. But it will take 2 more good performances to do that, and as you say, even then work to be done to pull clear.

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

No, amazingly with the correct set of results we could even be 8th by Wednesday. But it will take 2 more good performances to do that, and as you say, even then work to be done to pull clear.

At least we are now optimistic 👍

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

At least we are now optimistic 👍

We are indeed. Souttar and Naismith make such a difference and we can probably now add Boyce to that list. He looks a proper football player, surprised that no one else has taken a chance on him.

Based on his time with County and then watching him Sunday, I'm not one for rash predictions but I reckon its the best centre forward in 22 years

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

We are indeed. Souttar and Naismith make such a difference and we can probably now add Boyce to that list. He looks a proper football player, surprised that no one else has taken a chance on him.

Based on his time with County and then watching him Sunday, I'm not one for rash predictions but I reckon its the best centre forward in 22 years

15 years maybe, but our 2005/06 squad had a few contenders.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Totally agree SG - the key now is these guys avoid injury and boy are we due a break on our luck in that regard.

My whole attitude has changed now we have a Manager that has no fear and only has eyes for the win - I love Daniel’s personality and enthusiasm which has already improved the whole atmosphere at the Club and stadium.

1 minute ago, delpieroismagic said:

Hearts E tickets and away tickets on St Johnstone site seemed to be sold out, hoping I can pay at the gate.

If they say they are sold out, there is no chance of a pay at the gate unless for saints section and even then I doubt it

AlphonseCapone
15 hours ago, KyleLafferty said:

:spoton:

As I see it, the main challenge for the team is generating the same energy and intensity as we saw last week in games where the atmosphere is flat.

If we can bring the workrate and passion from last week to Perth, we will have a strong chance of winning the game.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
50 minutes ago, delpieroismagic said:

Hearts E tickets and away tickets on St Johnstone site seemed to be sold out, hoping I can pay at the gate.

Keep an eye out for the South Stand opening to Hearts fans, I think that might happen. It has for other clubs in the past

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Busby8 said:

15 years maybe, but our 2005/06 squad had a few contenders.

There were some great strikers in that team, but none of them lasted, the way I think Boyce will. I think he could score 100 goals for us over time, that excited about him

49 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

As I see it, the main challenge for the team is generating the same energy and intensity as we saw last week in games where the atmosphere is flat.

If we can bring the workrate and passion from last week to Perth, we will have a strong chance of winning the game.

And of course the 12th Man - The Support - 100% getting behind the team every week