• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Kiwidoug

• HMFC86

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bought tickets earlier. I noticed the ticket office tweeted that you can buy them via St Johnstone’s website. When having a look it looked like there was loads available in the North Stand based on the seating plan but that doesn’t seem right to me?

Right. After that performance yesterday I’m seriously thinking of taking my 2 girls to their 1st ever away league game. 

What’s  the chances of their being a cash gate?

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Massive game! A must 3 points

Exactly what I’m thinking. Don’t want to buy tickets online just in case something changes in my weekend plans that’s why the question about the cash gate. 

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Massive game! A must 3 points

Every game is massive just now Cruickie. We know we can perform at Tynie when up against it, now need to transform our away form, something that hasn’t been fixed for a while now

12 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Right. After that performance yesterday I’m seriously thinking of taking my 2 girls to their 1st ever away league game. 

What’s  the chances of their being a cash gate?

Cash gate is a certainty and usually really good offers for adults with kids as well,

LarrysRightFoot

This a crucial game, away wins have been gold dust for a long time, if we win this it’ll go a long way to us staying up. 

It’ll also be a good barometer for our improvement since they beat us DS’s first game in charge. 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
1 minute ago, PTBCAL said:

Sure we haven’t  won in the league there for nearly 10 years. Nov 2010.

Criminal 

Yep. think last time we won there was when Zal put us through in the cup replay on the way to 5-1

The allocation has been sold out.  About 400 went last night.

Extra tickets have been requested from StJ, but you can apparently buy them direct from them for the away end, although you won't get the LP's.

Source: The ticket office

Thought Police

St Johnstone are basically selling the whole stand. Don't know why they'd give Hearts about 400 to sell themselves. Surely it's one or the other.

What is the chances of the ticket office getting more to sell? I'd rather buy from our ticket office for the loyalty points than stj, or can you buy from stj and ask for the loyalty points added to your account? 

Thought Police
5 minutes ago, Blair835 said:

What is the chances of the ticket office getting more to sell? I'd rather buy from our ticket office for the loyalty points than stj, or can you buy from stj and ask for the loyalty points added to your account? 

I'd just hang tight. It would appear Hearts are going to ask for more and will let us know.

9 hours ago, Leveinthedream said:

Seen a update after the game that we were asking for more tickets and only had 100 left 

Went in to get ours after the game and had to take seats down at the front of the West Stand as the girl on duty said that was all they had left. 

She said the North Stand only had availability near the front as well. 

Probably just selling section by section but wasn't taking the chance in case we are selling out. 

2 minutes ago, ejb1983 said:

Just bought tickets via St Johnstone website for Main Stand. Still a good few left via their website. 

Best place for parking??

Car park at the ground 

5 minutes ago, ejb1983 said:

Just bought tickets via St Johnstone website for Main Stand. Still a good few left via their website. 

Best place for parking??

Tesco car park is ok. Takes a little while to get out but close to the ground.

Just now, gnasher75 said:

Costs £5 I think

Not if you time it right so the folk have stopped their collections 😉

Italian Lambretta

FS fans coming out the woodwork now we've won a game.

Beat St Johnstone and there will be a thread on kb with people complaining about loyalty points😂 

Edited by Italian Lambretta
add

Yesterday was absolutely incredible but we need to follow it up or it's back to square one. St Johnstone have been doing ok recently and they have been a tough away day for us the past few seasons. We're good enough to beat them though and should be winning

Just now, Italian Lambretta said:

FS fans coimg out the woodwork now we've won a game.

Beat St Johnstone and there will be a thread on kb with people complaining about loyalty points😂 

To be fair we had a terrific support of nearly 800 in Dingwall for a Wednesday night game in January. 

Big statement if we win at St Johnstone.  Rangers was easier in many ways being at home and the motivation factor.

These are the bread and butter away games that we will need to work twice as hard as we did yesterday because you can guarantee St Johnstone will be up for it.

Im going 2-0 Hearts - Boyce and Naismith again.

Huge game but not the be all end all.

A draw would do if we keep up momentum at home.

Hopefully that win gives the players the belief needed. 

It would be great to think we can get on a run of wins but it's still completely pointless to frame games as must wins.    

3 points very much desirable but we might not get them.   If we can't then take a point and keep the right hand column of the league table changing and avoid the confidence damage of a defeat.     

The great thing is that we know that Stendel and the players are thinking about nothing but wins.    That's the crucial thing.

Will be cheering the famous on from the famous whisky jar. Will be toasting all 3 points at the end. Gutted to be missing my first away game in over a year. 
Cmon the JT’s. Hope we take a massive travelling support and the players get a massive lift from this 

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

St Johnstone are basically selling the whole stand. Don't know why they'd give Hearts about 400 to sell themselves. Surely it's one or the other.

I think that poster meant that we sold another 400 last night on the back of yesterday's result, rather than they gave us 400 to sell. 

20 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

FS fans coming out the woodwork now we've won a game.

Assume you're just a wee laddie if you don't understand how ticket sales go up after big wins. 

Huge game for us... no point in gubbing Rangers if we don't it follow up with a win at Perth. I just hope that the team keep playing football and making chances to score goal because now we have a few players with an eye for goal .

A draw wouldn't be the worst result. Keeps us on a wee run as well then beat freefalling Killie at home next midweek. 4 points from the 2 games would do just fine.

Thought Police
6 minutes ago, Mort said:

A draw wouldn't be the worst result. Keeps us on a wee run as well then beat freefalling Killie at home next midweek. 4 points from the 2 games would do just fine.

We just need to sort the home form. Our away form has probably mirrored most of the previous 10 seasons. Teams like St Johnstone, Hamilton and Ross County should never be leaving Tynecastle with points.