St Johnstone on Saturday

22games nro

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

We just need to sort the home form. Our away form has probably mirrored most of the previous 10 seasons. Teams like St Johnstone, Hamilton and Ross County should never be leaving Tynecastle with points.

that’s why we need to make this a home game.. imagine Daniel and the lads strolling out with more than half the ground hearts 😍

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Kiwidoug

• HMFC86

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

FS fans coming out the woodwork now we've won a game.

Beat St Johnstone and there will be a thread on kb with people complaining about loyalty points😂 

So should fans stay way then? 😏

With Kennedy gone to the Sheep and I think Davidson is also injured, they are there for the taking if we continue to apply the right work ethic.  Still a tough game and they have stemmed the early season slump slightly.  Ross County and Kilmarnock seem to be the teams in free fall just now.

0-2 and I fancy Henderson or Moore to grab a goal

alicante jambo
2 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

With Kennedy gone to the Sheep and I think Davidson is also injured, they are there for the taking if we continue to apply the right work ethic.  Still a tough game and they have stemmed the early season slump slightly.  Ross County and Kilmarnock seem to be the teams in free fall just now.

3 points are there for the taking buddy. Would be a shame if we could not get 3 points next week build on that sensational win yesterday.

6 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

3 points are there for the taking buddy. Would be a shame if we could not get 3 points next week build on that sensational win yesterday.

They will try and kick us off the park for sure

Easy to buy tickets direct from StJ. can do it all online, including selecting your seats. They send you an eticket. no Admin fee.

I picked up a couple a few mins ago.

Brick Tamland
40 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Easy to buy tickets direct from StJ. can do it all online, including selecting your seats. They send you an eticket. no Admin fee.

What stand did you buy in?

Could be a banana skin for us on Saturday but if we show the fight and effort against that Glasgow lot against saints we should okay.

1 minute ago, grumpyespana said:

Could be a banana skin for us on Saturday but if we show the fight and effort against that Glasgow lot against saints we should okay.

I don't think banana skin is the correct term, they've only lost once in their last 8 games and only conceded 3 goals.

We'll do well to get a point. It will be far from easy.

Whitburn Hearts
2 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:
2 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

3 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

All sold out when I was on around the same time as you. 

The yellow dots are all still for sale as far as i can tell. Still loads left in the north stand.

14 minutes ago, Whitburn Hearts said:

The yellow dots are all still for sale as far as i can tell. Still loads left in the north stand.

Yep, the yellow dots are the ones that are available 

Brick Tamland
20 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Was that the StJ website or ours? 

19 minutes ago, Whitburn Hearts said:

It was via the St Johnstone site but I clicked the link on the Hearts site and managed to get some :sergioyay:

Gutted to miss this one as i live in Perthshire so its a very handy away game for me but i am away in Barcelona with the family this weekend.

i was also in Barcelona in in early 2012 which was the last time we won there.

its a sign !!!!!

Let's remember St Johnstone play Celtic on Wednesday night. If we get in their faces and press them with the intensity we had yesterday we will win. 

So am I correct in thinking we have sold out the entire stand behind the goals and pretty much half the main stand? Are we looking for St Johnston to give us behind the other goal as well? 

Looking forward to this! First time I’m going up by train always drove before. 

Any recommendations for decent boozers appreciated. 

Brick Tamland
11 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

So am I correct in thinking we have sold out the entire stand behind the goals and pretty much half the main stand? Are we looking for St Johnston to give us behind the other goal as well? 

No we have only sold out the physical tickets that St. Johnstone sent but we haven't sold it out as there are plenty tickets available online https://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/away-tickets 

St. Johnstone will be sending more tickets to Hearts tomorrow for the top tier of the West Stand in the northern corner of it if that makes sense.

Edited by Brick Tamland

2 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

My first time by train too so I’m in the same boat

4 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Bit of a walk to the stadium from the Railway station. about 45 mins mostly uphill I would say.

Max tenner in a taxi I would think.

Bridge of Djoum

St Johnstone are getting pumped Saturday. Hope we take a cracking support up, sure We will. Enjoy the trip, lads and lassies. Always loved trips up there, big squad of us early morning train, on the bevvy, into the 208 around noon. Think that place has been knocked down since. 

3 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

They are also playing Celtic on  Wednesday so hopefully have a hard game with them  and are heavy legged for us on Saturday.

4 hours ago, Mort said:

A draw wouldn't be the worst result. Keeps us on a wee run as well then beat freefalling Killie at home next midweek. 4 points from the 2 games would do just fine.

We need 3 points!

The sooner we get up the table the better.

Edited by Thomaso

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Bit of a walk to the stadium from the Railway station. about 45 mins mostly uphill I would say.

Max tenner in a taxi I would think.

Bus

Perth is a one horse town, so there are only two buses - the 1 and the 2.

Luckily,  both take you to the ground from the town centre (5 minutes walk from the station), going round a circle in opposite directions

4 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Delighted if Davidson is out - he is a dirty bass’s and loves a goal against Hearts.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Think this could be one of our biggest away supports for a while. Might have purchased one myself this afternoon

6 hours ago, HMFC86 said:

Not if you time it right so the folk have stopped their collections 😉

Usually a car boot sale in car park on a Saturday morning.  Get early and park free.   Always slow getting out though.

5 hours ago, McCrae said:

How does the e-ticket work? As in I’ll be buying 4 tickets at once. Am I able to email the other 3 to my mates?

3 hours ago, jambo_No5 said:

My first time by train too so I’m in the same boat

You'll need more than a bout to get to ground from town centre as its miles to walk. Bus or taxi required. 

It’s the next cup final. It will be a hard game no mistake. They will be up for it however we will be as well. 
anybody hovering then get along and make some noise. Win this one and with Hamilton playing Celtic we have the likelihood of moving off the bottom

pettigrewsstylist
10 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

Right. After that performance yesterday I’m seriously thinking of taking my 2 girls to their 1st ever away league game. 

What’s  the chances of their being a cash gate?

West stand for families might do, I reckon north stand will sell out !

pettigrewsstylist
5 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Momentum is with us. There’s going to be a huge hearts support through and we’ll outnumber the home fans. 

Early goal or even a decent start and the players will get a huge lift off the noise we make.

Cannae wait. 

Waiting to see injuries after yesterday but they have Celtic midweek. A fast aggressive start in front of big away support could see a glorious afternoon!!!

Old gits like me will always refer to St J as a bogey team, home and away.  They had a wonderful player called Henry Hall who rarely if ever received a Scotland call-up for obvious reasons.  Inflicted a fair bit of pain on us 

For that reason, I have grudge just as I had with Airdrie.

Great club but smash them to pieces Hearts.

Toxteth O'Grady
10 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Sure we haven’t  won in the league there for nearly 10 years. Nov 2010.

Criminal 

I’m hoping Daniel doesn’t know that 

pettigrewsstylist

no reason why this cant generate big crowd

Excellent transport routes and parking at stadium

Saturday 3 pm

Club needs you

Sundays efforts deserve recognition

See you there :)

Toxteth O'Grady
16 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'd doubt he'd give a shit. It's the past.

That’s what I really like about him the most. It’s all about what we can do