Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Konrad von Carstein
4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

😂😂 Posted a bit more about that poster but decided better, not worth the ban. Having said that I probably do owe Brighton an apology as I lumped him in with se16

Brighton Jambo, misguided as he is 😏 is one of the better posters on these types of thread... Danny Dire :) on the other hand,  not so much. :lol:

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

highlandjambo3
6 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Thanks….but, a fail after a few seconds…..it asks you to log in or register if your a new user then, add the user name displayed on the appointment  letter (which I didn’t get).  Never mind, there is a telephone number I can call to help out, I’ll leave it till Monday ….thanks.  👍

Dennis Reynolds
20 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Thanks….but, a fail after a few seconds…..it asks you to log in or register if your a new user then, add the user name displayed on the appointment  letter (which I didn’t get).  Never mind, there is a telephone number I can call to help out, I’ll leave it till Monday ….thanks.  👍

You can use the recover username link that'll get you your username to then register and get the certificate.

https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp?id=recover_username

8 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Now there's a surprise

Criminals in charge. No personal morals at home or in an office of high esteem and importance. 
We just need that blonde buffoon to go now as well cause he’s just as culpable. No morals and a known liar. 

You have to ask why Boris even thought of trying to pretend it would all blow over........another example of his pathetic judgement and still one of the luckiest 'buffons' in British politics lives to fight another day......the Tories seemingly will allow him to do anything given his past and present performance in and out of politics

As to Hancock let the lawyers now earn their fees .....nothing like a couple of good old fashioned rich divorce cases to follow if either of their partners has any sense.

Footballfirst
13 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

You have to ask why Boris even thought of trying to pretend it would all blow over........another example of his pathetic judgement and still one of the luckiest 'buffons' in British politics lives to fight another day......the Tories seemingly will allow him to do anything given his past and present performance in and out of politics

I suspect that it was the Sunday Times story that was the final straw.

Dean Winchester
9 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I suspect that it was the Sunday Times story that was the final straw.

And I would hope that's not the end of that. Completely corrupt.

Footballfirst
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

I wonder who stuck the camera in the nookie closet....

🤔

Just as Hancock was Cumming :whistling:

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I think the issues are still ongoing regarding the reporting issues.

I wouldn't worry about East Lothian as they're still in level 1 of Sturgeon's ridiculous system 

Hopefully it’s binned soon . 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

As to Hancock let the lawyers now earn their fees .....nothing like a couple of good old fashioned rich divorce cases to follow if either of their partners has any sense.

He didn't think it would blow over.

They don't give a shiny shite what the proles think.

They're untouchable, that's why it's jobs for the boys, dodgy contracts worth millions, not resigning when breaking the ministerial code or the law of land. 

The longer the Tories are in power the more corrupt they get and the less they care who knows. 

Same as it ever was.

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Did no Scots living in London go to the Scotland game or was it only from Scotland. 

No iit was 20k that came from London. A big anti-Scoaaaatish conspiracy.  It's been happening for 4million years apparently 

Toxteth O'Grady
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Now there's a surprise

This government is corrupt to the core. Trying to shake this off as a breach of social distancing is pathetic.

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

No iit was 20k that came from London. A big anti-Scoaaaatish conspiracy.  It's been happening for 4million years apparently 

Stop being a silly sausage Enzo...

:tlj:

The Mighty Thor
22 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Sajid Javid. 

The man who resigned because 'no self respecting minister would accept' the conditions Johnson was putting on him in Treasury. 

I retract my earlier comment that Johnson would run out of patsies eventually. 

23 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Sajid Javid. 

The man who resigned because 'no self respecting minister would accept' the conditions Johnson was putting on him in Treasury. 

I retract my earlier comment that Johnson would run out of patsies eventually. 

For a second I thought we were running out of pasties.......................now that would be an emergency 🤤

Javid, who resigned because Boris was trying to personally control the Treasury.

Boris wanted Javid to fire ALL his staff and let Boris replace them with hand-picked yes men, the chief of whom was Rishi Sunak.

Javid then resigned. Rishi because Chancellor.

And now Javid's back. 

Has he also been promised an Ermine cloak in the same way that Rooth the Mooth was?

None of these reptiles have any sort of principles.

13 minutes ago, Cade said:

Javid, who resigned because Boris was trying to personally control the Treasury.

Boris wanted Javid to fire ALL his staff and let Boris replace them with hand-picked yes men, the chief of whom was Rishi Sunak.

Javid then resigned. Rishi because Chancellor.

And now Javid's back. 

Has he also been promised an Ermine cloak in the same way that Rooth the Mooth was?

None of these reptiles have any sort of principles.

You don’t get a job if you have morals and principles 

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Stop being a silly sausage Enzo...

:tlj:

C'mon KVC, I'm replying to the biggest tartan flat-earther on the Board.  Fight fire with bigger 🔥 

Konrad von Carstein

C'mon KVC, I'm replying to the biggest tartan flat-earther on the Board.  Fight fire with bigger 🔥 

Sadly, he does let himself down on occasion, but then, don't we all?, I think he's a decent chap underneath it all...

:kirk:

The Mighty Thor

Claims appearing on Twitter that Carrie Antoinette has appointed Javid as new Health Secretary 

Shirley not🤔

Enzo Chiefo
7 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Claims appearing on Twitter that Carrie Antoinette has appointed Javid as new Health Secretary 

Shirley not🤔

Javid has indeed been appointed.  Good choice imo

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Aye I know he's been appointed. It's the by whom part.

Cummings firing the boot in claiming she chose Javid

Enzo Chiefo
11 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Sadly, he does let himself down on occasion, but then, don't we all?, I think he's a decent chap underneath it all...

:kirk:

We all have our peccadilloes,  KVC. Said poster would benefit from an all expenses paid trip to London just to understand that we're all  John Tamson's bairns👍

Enzo Chiefo
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Aye I know he's been appointed. It's the by whom part.

Cummings firing the boot in claiming she chose Javid

I don't think we can pay much attention to what Cummings says tbh. He's like a Geordie Romanov with all his wild conspiracy theories 

Konrad von Carstein

We all have our peccadilloes,  KVC. Said poster would benefit from an all expenses paid trip to London just to understand that we're all  John Tamson's bairns👍

Nah, That London is full of mockneys, wide boys and Toarie wannabees who all have a healthy distain for anything Norf ov Watford...

JOCK Tamson would fit your erse for the "John" schtick..

:muggy:

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Nah, That London is full of mockneys, wide boys and Toarie wannabees who all have a healthy distain for anything Norf ov Watford...

That's why I love London. Jock Tamson needs to drag himself into the modern era

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

That's why I love London. Jock Tamson needs to drag himself into the modern era

I agree, humanity, as defined as being Jock Tamson, does need to drag their self into the modern era....

Our feelings for London diverge unfortunately...from being there, meeting Londoners on holiday etc not a place I want to spend time in...the Mrs is sadly mad for it as her dad worked there for many years when Poland was locked behind the Iron Curtain

:(

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Steve Fulton hurried back from his holiday in Mallorca to go to the superhero fancy dress party.

Oh yeah he wasn’t that pretty I recall ! Almost as bad as Davie Dodds 😂

JudyJudyJudy
22 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

That Dick Van Dyke cockney slang is just awful 😂😂

A6456D0C-900E-4816-9BB8-2A9EA85BA8C8.gif

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Why is it a good appointment in your opinion?

What skill set does he have that makes him a good choice?

Enzo Chiefo
9 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Too late in the day, KVC. 😂  What skill set do any of them have? Joe Fitzpatrick, Mike Russell,  Angela Constance etc set the bar low, so compared to that triumvirate,  he's well educated, seems a safe pair of hands and comes across as a decent individual.  👍

8 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

He's a tory so has to be a good choice. The fact he was forced to resign from his last post surely has no bearing on anything 

Seymour M Hersh
29 minutes ago, XB52 said:

He's a tory so has to be a good choice. The fact he was forced to resign from his last post surely has no bearing on anything 

Not forced, chose to after refusing to accept assistants foisted on him by Dominic Cummngs. Nice try but fail. 

47 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Not forced, chose to after refusing to accept assistants foisted on him by Dominic Cummngs. Nice try but fail. 

He was forced to resign as he wouldn't accept the interference from Boris and Cummings (he felt he had no choice but to resign, I. E. Forced by the actions of others) Nice try but fail 

scott herbertson

I think Javid was the best leadership contender when Boris got it and suspect he failed in his bid more because of the perception that it would be more difficult for an Asian to get elected as PM, or just the prejudices of those who voted on it. His back history is certainly more impressive that the vast majority of MPs of all parties. I think he is a good appointment.

However he is working for a bunch of corrupt lying and cheating cliquey elitists so probably won't make much difference beyond his own remit. I suspect he's only accepted it as he thinks Boris may get the boot so he would be back in a prime position to succeed. If Boris lasts a few years Javid will find another matter of principle to resign on, if he goes it will between Javid, Raab Give and Sunak with the last being the favourite but Javid being my bet  is my prediction.

Seymour M Hersh
16 minutes ago, XB52 said:

He was forced to resign as he wouldn't accept the interference from Boris and Cummings (he felt he had no choice but to resign, I. E. Forced by the actions of others) Nice try but fail 

Wrong. 

12 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Bringing this back on topic…

What, if any, impact will changing health secretary at this point have on the various aspects of the UK-level response?

it should not change anything as there will be a plan in place that is being implemented so that should just keep carrying on

Jambo-Jimbo
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Bringing this back on topic…

What, if any, impact will changing health secretary at this point have on the various aspects of the UK-level response?

If Hancock was as useless as has been claimed, then probably little to no impact on the overall UK response, not in the short term at least, longer term, a new brush and all that. 

As ever time will tell.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic