Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/tartan-army-coach-trips-wembley-24396211.amp

i get that this is a football forum and we all get things wrong.  But the delight I am taking in proving you so spectacularly wrong is particularly pleasing given your original response.  

2B1F62A4-D7FD-41A4-B4F0-2AA49349A611.jpeg

4AB37110-DEEF-4A86-85FC-FE172EBE6259.jpeg

Did anyone think this was not going to happen.

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

highlandjambo3
44 minutes ago, Taffin said:

How did the Delta variant get into Fort Knox (Australia)?

Lockdown for 80 cases.

Would people really prefer that was our approach? Seems very disruptive to still be having stay at home lockdowns into July 2021.

Not sure about the vaccine roll out in Australia however (imo), if you pull up the drawbridge for people and the virus getting into the country then there is less urgency (cost) to roll out the vaccine to the masses so, if there is an outbreak then less vaccines equals move infections……or something like that.

16 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Maybe a bit of a nugget question here but, there is a fair bit of chat about passports/for people who have been fully vaccinated and, now that I’ve had two jabs I fall into this category however, how do I prove this?  For both jabs on both occasions I received a text informing me to call my GP, I then get an appointment over the phone to attend a jab centre…..jab done but no actual documented evidence that this happened.

Not sure if it's the same in Scotland but down here in England you get a card when you get your first jag, and then it gets filled out for the second, so has proof of two jags on it. Also the nhs app has your vaccination status on it and can be shared?

Jambo-Jimbo
23 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Maybe a bit of a nugget question here but, there is a fair bit of chat about passports/for people who have been fully vaccinated and, now that I’ve had two jabs I fall into this category however, how do I prove this?  For both jabs on both occasions I received a text informing me to call my GP, I then get an appointment over the phone to attend a jab centre…..jab done but no actual documented evidence that this happened.

https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine/after-your-vaccine/get-a-record-of-your-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-status

Geoff Kilpatrick
54 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Lockdown for 80 cases.

Would people really prefer that was our approach? Seems very disruptive to still be having stay at home lockdowns into July 2021.

Our chums north of the Murray should have locked down quicker because the vaccination roll-out here has been a farce (only 3% of the population is fully vaccinated which I will be joining this week). The index case in Sydney appears to be a limo driver who was moving air crew, based on linking genomic sequencing to a sequence from the States. The aforesaid driver was not wearing PPE, nor was he vaccinated. Transmission of the Delta variant, which this is, appears to be half the incubation time of the original strain so the contact tracers can't get ahead of it.

Enzo Chiefo
53 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Lockdown for 80 cases.

No way. That's a kicking the can down the road, sticking plaster solution. Obtaining population herd immunity, through vaccination and infection, is the only way to solve it.

Stop/start lockdowns because of a handful of cases is no way for people to live. They need to ramp up their vaccination programme.

I would far rather be where the UK is now than stuck in an antipodean paralysis.

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Lockdown for 80 cases.

It got in because a limo driver for international flight crew didn't fancy getting vaccinated, and decided masks weren't for him either. I've not heard anybody here complain about the NSW government taking this approach to the lockdown except a few who have said they were slow off the mark. A bit of inconvenience is seen as being much preferable to killing 150k+ folk... 

The real **** up in Australia has been the federal government, they have dropped the ball on providing a viable alternative to hotel quarantine, and made a complete mess of the vaccine roll out. Still, nobody here would swap the situation in Australia for what the UK is going through.

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, A Boy Named Crow said:

It got in because a limo driver for international flight crew didn't fancy getting vaccinated, and decided masks weren't for him either. I've not heard anybody here complain about the NSW government taking this approach to the lockdown except a few who have said they were slow off the mark. A bit of inconvenience is seen as being much preferable to killing 150k+ folk... 

The real **** up in Australia has been the federal government, they have dropped the ball on providing a viable alternative to hotel quarantine, and made a complete mes of the vaccine roll out. Still, nobody here would swap the situation in Australia for what the UK is going through.

Is the correct answer. We had two weeks of it down here thanks to two hotel quarantine leaks - one in Adelaide and one here, although I still think there is something suss about that family who went touring to Jervis Bay. Plus, thanks Sydney for sending us another case as well. Can people stop ****ing sending us infected people to Melbourne? We've had enough of it!

A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Is the correct answer. We had two weeks of it down here thanks to two hotel quarantine leaks - one in Adelaide and one here, although I still think there is something suss about that family who went touring to Jervis Bay. Plus, thanks Sydney for sending us another case as well. Can people stop ****ing sending us infected people to Melbourne? We've had enough of it!

I think it's one of the less well documented symptoms of covid, an uncontrollable urge to get in your car and drive hundreds of kilometres, stopping at as many places as possible along the way.

Just now, A Boy Named Crow said:

I think it's one of the less well documented symptoms of covid, an uncontrollable urge to get in your car and drive hundreds of kilometres, stopping at as many places as possible along the way.

dominic cummings showed that symptom all the way back april/may 2020

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

My favourite poster, he's a bit like pineapple, a real sweety once you get past the gammon.

Odd little boy. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Lockdown for 80 cases.

Well seeing as they’ve had quite short lockdowns and been back to normal for ages folk would probably be happier with only having 910 deaths as opposed to ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THOUSAND?!?!

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

The real **** up in Australia has been the federal government, they have dropped the ball on providing a viable alternative to hotel quarantine, and made a complete mess of the vaccine roll out. Still, nobody here would swap the situation in Australia for what the UK is going through.

Well said. 

A Boy Named Crow
10 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

dominic cummings showed that symptom all the way back april/may 2020

Very true.

There was a poor guy here a few weeks ago who tested positive, but did all the right things, he's QR scanned into every place he visited. Turns out he'd visited tonnes of barbecue shops, all over Sydney. Seriously, this guy had been EVERYWHERE. It was all a bit of  a joke, people laughing at the "barbecue fetish guy", until some paper named him, which revealed he was some kind of financier, and had been looking to buy the chain of shops. Not only did he catch covid, but his deal was stuffed too!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/tartan-army-coach-trips-wembley-24396211.amp

i get that this is a football forum and we all get things wrong.  But the delight I am taking in proving you so spectacularly wrong is particularly pleasing given your original response.  

Quelle surprise 

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Yikes it’s almost as annoying as the plonkers on face book who “ proudly” display their “ two vaccinations “ emblem ! Jesus. ! May as well get new ones for after a visit to the GUM clinic as well 

Jambo-Jimbo
9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yikes it’s almost as annoying as the plonkers on face book who “ proudly” display their “ two vaccinations “ emblem ! Jesus. ! May as well get new ones for after a visit to the GUM clinic as well 

Don't see what problem is.

If people want to go abroad and their destination country requires proof that they have been vaccinated then they'll need a vaccination certificate, it's just the same as people have had to prove that they've had a yellow fever vaccination to be able to get into certain countries, there isn't any real difference in my book, if you need a certificate to get into a country, then you need a certificate, end off.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Don't see what problem is.

If people want to go abroad and their destination country requires proof that they have been vaccinated then they'll need a vaccination certificate, it's just the same as people have had to prove that they've had a yellow fever vaccination to be able to get into certain countries, there isn't any real difference in my book, if you need a certificate to get into a country, then you need a certificate, end off.

Not a problem with people getting the two jabs at all just an issue with advertising it on Facebook . A form of slacktivism which that social media seems to love 

Jambo-Jimbo
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Not a problem with people getting the two jabs at all just an issue with advertising it on Facebook . A form of slacktivism which that social media seems to love 

That says more about the person posting it on facebook than anything else.

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

That says more about the person posting it on facebook than anything else.

Yes that’s exactly what I was meaning hence the slacktivism comment . 👍

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

I've been tracking the weekly figures and the "unused" vaccine number as used in the Sun includes the difference between supplies "allocated" to Scotland and the amount drawn down, or "delivered".  That gap fluctuates week by week either side of the 500k mark

My understanding is that the allocated supplies can be "delivered" within a couple of days if required. 500k represents two weeks supply at 35k/36k a day, which is comparable to the number of doses administered over the last couple of weeks.  Scotland was only allocated 116,550 doses in the most recent week, so reserves will have to utilised to maintain vaccination levels.

I would have hoped that more of those reserves would be used for surge vaccinations where appropriate, but that would have to be dependent on the type of vaccine held.  If the majority of the reserves are AZ, then they are not much use for the under 40s.

In overall terms, Scotland has administered more vaccines than its population share (8.37% of UK doses against 8.18% population) than both England (83.95% v 84.27%) and Northern Ireland (2.62% v 2.83%).  Only Wales (5.05% v 4.72%) is ahead of Scotland in that regard.  I don't know how Wales has achieved it, but it may be that they have a policy of retaining a lower proportion of reserves that the rest of the UK.

On the date of the Sun article quoted by Enzo, Scotland had administered 8.26% of all UK doses, so has actually increased its vaccination rate compared to the rest of the UK, since then.

That's exactly what happened early on FF - there was a good episode of the Radio 4 stats programme 'Less or More' on this very topic. The Welsh took the risk that they wouldn't run out of vaccines when they came to do second jabs, the other polities didn't.

Looking at the trends Scotland has been vaccinating more than the other polities for some weeks now. There n is no certainty why but my theory is that the Scottish approach has been more deliberately targeted whereas in England particularly the approach has been to try to open up opportunities for lower age groups to vaccinate but  not target individuals so much. We may be seeing this result in more 'no shows' in England . If my guess is right this trend will continue . I f I am wrong the numbers should rebalance

On 24/06/2021 at 17:08, The Mighty Thor said:

The initial cases came directly from China, through Heathrow. It seeded into London very early, hence the reason London took a battering in the early stages of the initial wave. 

There is no documentation of this. Only 0.1- 0.4% of early cases came from China. 74- 80% came directly from Europe. The only information I have come across on possible earlier "seeding" is a largely anecdotal piece written in the Guardian.

Having read your subsequent posts, I see you are working backwards from a political stance, therefore, there is no point discussing this further.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52993734

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/212093/covid-19-transmission-chains-uk-traced-back/

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Such fine folks deserve a round of applause. Or at least a little clap.

😂

Konrad von Carstein
5 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Well, good for you, the delight you are taking because of potential serious illness of others all because it let's you get one over another poster that was nasty to you says more about you than him.

Good job! Go you!

🤟🤟

Brighton Jambo
10 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Well, good for you, the delight you are taking because of potential serious illness of others all because it let's you get one over another poster that was nasty to you says more about you than him.

Good job! Go you!

🤟🤟

Oh shush.  There’s no delight on my part about people being ill as you well know.  But yes when someone goes out of their way to hurl insults and mock I won’t pretend there isn’t a certain satisfaction in proving him/her completely wrong.  

11 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Good job! Go you!

🤟🤟

😂😂😂. You're being serious...

22 minutes ago, westbow said:

There is no documentation of this. Only 0.1- 0.4% of early cases came from China. 74- 80% came directly from Europe. The only information I have come across on possible earlier "seeding" is a largely anecdotal piece written in the Guardian.

Having read your subsequent posts, I see you are working backwards from a political stance, therefore, there is no point discussing this further.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/212093/covid-19-transmission-chains-uk-traced-back/

Very good post.

The Mighty Thor
10 minutes ago, westbow said:

The imperial article is not one I'd seen and its a decent read. My point to the poster in question was around lack of border control which turned hubs like Heathrow into a jumping off point. 

I've no political dog in this fight. Both governments have mishandled large elements of the pandemic, right from the start. 

Konrad von Carstein
5 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Oh shush.  There’s no delight on my part about people being ill as you well know.  But yes when someone goes out of their way to hurl insults and mock I won’t pretend there isn’t a certain satisfaction in proving him/her completely wrong.  

Ah ken...I agree with virtually nothing you say on here but your one of the better posters...unlike Mr Mockney below you who types with his forehead much of the time...

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Scottish numbers: 26 June 2021

Summary

• 2,836 new cases of COVID-19 reported [+1,089; up from 1,209 a week ago]
  • 33,569 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results [+6,775]
    • 8.9% of these were positive [+2.0%]
  • 3 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive [+1]
  • 18 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [+2]
  • 197 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [+9]
  • 3,730,101 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 2,666,827 have received their second dose [+20,300; +19,430]

As reported yesterday, Public Health Scotland (PHS) are aware of an ongoing delay in results from the Glasgow Lighthouse laboratory. The laboratory is continuing to issue results as tests are processed whilst investigating and resolving the cause of the delay.

Edited by redjambo

Brighton Jambo
5 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Ah ken...I agree with virtually nothing you say on here but your one of the better posters...unlike Mr Mockney below you who types with his forehead much of the time...

Exactly, we don’t have to agree to still get along! 

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The imperial article is not one I'd seen and its a decent read. My point to the poster in question was around lack of border control which turned hubs like Heathrow into a jumping off point. 

I've no political dog in this fight. Both governments have mishandled large elements of the pandemic, right from the start. 

😂 Thanks for the apology. 

7 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You can't resist an insult can you. I type better with my forehead than you do with your 12 fingers, and my content isn't based on ignorance and prejudice. 

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

😂 Thanks for the apology. 

If you'd actually engaged and put up an article like Westbow did then fair enough. 

Instead you bang on about racism and xenophobia in your typical pound shop Shadwell antifa shtick.

So you can bolt. 😘

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

If you'd actually engaged and put up an article like Westbow did then fair enough. 

Instead you bang on about racism and xenophobia in your typical pound shop Shadwell antifa shtick.

So you can bolt. 😘

:laugh2:

Konrad von Carstein
5 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

You can't resist an insult can you. I type better with my forehead than you do with your 12 fingers, and my content isn't based on ignorance and prejudice. 

Multiple posters would say otherwise barrow boy...

9 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Scottish numbers: 26 June 2021

Summary

• 2,836 new cases of COVID-19 reported [+1,089; up from 1,209 a week ago]
  • 33,569 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results [+6,775]
    • 8.9% of these were positive [+2.0%]
  • 3 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive [+1]
  • 18 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [+2]
  • 197 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [+9]
  • 3,730,101 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 2,666,827 have received their second dose [+20,300; +19,430]

As reported yesterday, Public Health Scotland (PHS) are aware of an ongoing delay in results from the Glasgow Lighthouse laboratory. The laboratory is continuing to issue results as tests are processed whilst investigating and resolving the cause of the delay.

Positivity rate is worrying a bit but, as long as icu numbers stay relatively low then all should be good. We must be close to achieving herd immunity now (that could/should never have been our goal before vaccine rollout) 

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

So you can bolt. 😘

He comes put with a pile of made up racist shite then wants apologies😂😂😂😂

Today's trend data:

7-day per-100,000 cases                
Council Area Tier WHO Today Yesterday     24 Jun 23 Jun 22 Jun 21 Jun 20 Jun ... 1 May
Scotland     278 248 +30   233 203 169 147 138 ... 22
East Lothian 1 4 564 501 +63   489 408 316 225 216 ... 5
Dundee City 2 4 554 517 +37   470 419 334 301 298 ... 13
Midlothian 2 4 501 427 +74   388 334 238 176 176 ... 10
Edinburgh City 2 4 472 409 +63   408 342 285 248 227 ... 27
West Dunbartonshire 1 4 368 345 +23   313 270 224 192 169 ... 28
East Ayrshire 2 4 362 328 +34   321 299 244 229 211 ... 45
East Dunbartonshire 2 4 339 297 +42   265 237 226 211 200 ... 51
East Renfrewshire 2 4 313 271 +42   242 203 189 183 170 ... 24
Renfrewshire 2 4 312 272 +40   247 215 175 143 146 ... 20
Perth & Kinross 1 4 295 270 +25   249 240 193 164 157 ... 22
Glasgow City 2 4 294 270 +24   250 227 193 179 167 ... 33
Angus 1 4 260 225 +35   206 154 112 77 79 ... 7
South Lanarkshire 2 4 258 229 +29   227 199 160 132 119 ... 18
North Lanarkshire 2 4 255 220 +35   215 188 169 158 153 ... 40
West Lothian 1 4 255 229 +26   217 174 147 134 126 ... 26
Scottish Borders 1 4 244 221 +23   216 201 152 104 89 ... 6
North Ayrshire 2 4 236 229 +7   216 209 200 177 160 ... 17
Aberdeen City 1 4 230 226 +4   209 172 146 130 126 ... 13
Argyll & Bute 1 / 0 4 221 212 +9   193 191 191 168 156 ... 7
Fife 1 4 221 181 +40   163 128 100 81 72 ... 32
Falkirk 1 4 210 189 +21   159 134 110 90 88 ... 23
Inverclyde 1 4 203 185 +18   177 153 127 89 77 ... 15
Clackmannanshire 2 4 192 155 +37   167 163 153 140 147 ... 14
South Ayrshire 2 4 186 186 0   182 170 172 194 205 ... 25
Stirling 2 4 168 150 +18   143 122 97 89 80 ... 11
Aberdeenshire 1 3 126 122 +4   112 99 79 64 55 ... 8
Dumfries & Galloway 1 3 126 112 +14   98 80 65 48 44 ... 19
Highland 1 / 0 3 121 95 +26   70 54 35 28 25 ... 9
Shetland Islands 0 3 65 65 0   61 57 57 52 31 ... 0
Moray 1 2 46 30 +16   31 22 20 15 13 ... 65
Orkney Islands 0 2 27 36 -9   40 27 22 18 18 ... 0
Na h-Eileanan Siar 0 0 0 4 -4   4 4 4 4 7 ... 0

7-day averages     Today Yesterday     24 Jun 23 Jun 22 Jun 21 Jun 20 Jun ... 1 May
Tests     29906 29226 +680   29577 28154 27201 26590 26190 ... 18484
Cases     2168 1935 +233   1821 1581 1318 1148 1078 ... 171
Positivity rate %     7.6 7.0 +0.6   6.5 6.0 5.2 4.6 4.4 ... 1.1
Deaths     2.7 2.6 +0.1   2.6 2.4 1.9 1.6 1.6 ... 1.3
All Vaccinations     32907 32822 +85   34149 36281 37955 38557 39873 ... 45346
1st Dose     16976 16880 +96   17654 18554 19016 18538 19043 ... 6677
2nd Dose     15931 15942 -11   16495 17727 18939 20019 20830 ... 38669

Daily data                          
All in hospital     197 188 +9   177 170 171 158 149 ... 65
Non-ICU     179 172 +7   160 152 153 144 137 ... 54
ICU     18 16 +2   17 18 18 14 12 ... 11

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Today's trend data:

7-day per-100,000 cases                
Council Area Tier WHO Today Yesterday     24 Jun 23 Jun 22 Jun 21 Jun 20 Jun ... 1 May
Scotland     278 248 +30   233 203 169 147 138 ... 22
East Lothian 1 4 564 501 +63   489 408 316 225 216 ... 5
Dundee City 2 4 554 517 +37   470 419 334 301 298 ... 13
Midlothian 2 4 501 427 +74   388 334 238 176 176 ... 10
Edinburgh City 2 4 472 409 +63   408 342 285 248 227 ... 27
West Dunbartonshire 1 4 368 345 +23   313 270 224 192 169 ... 28
East Ayrshire 2 4 362 328 +34   321 299 244 229 211 ... 45
East Dunbartonshire 2 4 339 297 +42   265 237 226 211 200 ... 51
East Renfrewshire 2 4 313 271 +42   242 203 189 183 170 ... 24
Renfrewshire 2 4 312 272 +40   247 215 175 143 146 ... 20
Perth & Kinross 1 4 295 270 +25   249 240 193 164 157 ... 22
Glasgow City 2 4 294 270 +24   250 227 193 179 167 ... 33
Angus 1 4 260 225 +35   206 154 112 77 79 ... 7
South Lanarkshire 2 4 258 229 +29   227 199 160 132 119 ... 18
North Lanarkshire 2 4 255 220 +35   215 188 169 158 153 ... 40
West Lothian 1 4 255 229 +26   217 174 147 134 126 ... 26
Scottish Borders 1 4 244 221 +23   216 201 152 104 89 ... 6
North Ayrshire 2 4 236 229 +7   216 209 200 177 160 ... 17
Aberdeen City 1 4 230 226 +4   209 172 146 130 126 ... 13
Argyll & Bute 1 / 0 4 221 212 +9   193 191 191 168 156 ... 7
Fife 1 4 221 181 +40   163 128 100 81 72 ... 32
Falkirk 1 4 210 189 +21   159 134 110 90 88 ... 23
Inverclyde 1 4 203 185 +18   177 153 127 89 77 ... 15
Clackmannanshire 2 4 192 155 +37   167 163 153 140 147 ... 14
South Ayrshire 2 4 186 186 0   182 170 172 194 205 ... 25
Stirling 2 4 168 150 +18   143 122 97 89 80 ... 11
Aberdeenshire 1 3 126 122 +4   112 99 79 64 55 ... 8
Dumfries & Galloway 1 3 126 112 +14   98 80 65 48 44 ... 19
Highland 1 / 0 3 121 95 +26   70 54 35 28 25 ... 9
Shetland Islands 0 3 65 65 0   61 57 57 52 31 ... 0
Moray 1 2 46 30 +16   31 22 20 15 13 ... 65
Orkney Islands 0 2 27 36 -9   40 27 22 18 18 ... 0
Na h-Eileanan Siar 0 0 0 4 -4   4 4 4 4 7 ... 0

7-day averages     Today Yesterday     24 Jun 23 Jun 22 Jun 21 Jun 20 Jun ... 1 May
Tests     29906 29226 +680   29577 28154 27201 26590 26190 ... 18484
Cases     2168 1935 +233   1821 1581 1318 1148 1078 ... 171
Positivity rate %     7.6 7.0 +0.6   6.5 6.0 5.2 4.6 4.4 ... 1.1
Deaths     2.7 2.6 +0.1   2.6 2.4 1.9 1.6 1.6 ... 1.3
All Vaccinations     32907 32822 +85   34149 36281 37955 38557 39873 ... 45346
1st Dose     16976 16880 +96   17654 18554 19016 18538 19043 ... 6677
2nd Dose     15931 15942 -11   16495 17727 18939 20019 20830 ... 38669

Daily data                          
All in hospital     197 188 +9   177 170 171 158 149 ... 65
Non-ICU     179 172 +7   160 152 153 144 137 ... 54
ICU     18 16 +2   17 18 18 14 12 ... 11

👍

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I take it today's jump includes the lag from yesterday's reporting issues?

East Lothian ☹

I think the issues are still ongoing regarding the reporting issues.

I wouldn't worry about East Lothian as they're still in level 1 of Sturgeon's ridiculous system 

27 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Multiple posters would say otherwise barrow boy...

Yep, all the flag shaggers said otherwise, and they've accepted they were wrong.

18 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I take it today's jump includes the lag from yesterday's reporting issues?

East Lothian ☹

it is impressive from east lothian, 4th bottom on 1st may to top now

The Mighty Thor
7 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I think the issues are still ongoing regarding the reporting issues.

I wouldn't worry about East Lothian as they're still in level 1 of Sturgeon's ridiculous system 

Its ripping through the young team down here although they all seem to be OK. 

Ayecthe announcements about the tier system through the week seemed a bit pointless as everyone has chucked it anyway

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Yep, all the flag shaggers said otherwise, and they've accepted they were wrong.

image.png.e230dc3bf56b4db277ba3a94a0c50145.png

:vrface:

Aside from the fact that you are in a perpetual rage when it comes to independence discussions, you're also not too good at facts...Whose apologised to you? The posts I saw were clearly not apology's.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Aside from the fact that you are in a perpetual rage when it comes to independence discussions, you're also not too good at facts...Whose apologised to you? The posts I saw were clearly not apology's.

:greatpost:

44 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it is impressive from east lothian, 4th bottom on 1st may to top now

I was tempted to give them a Spinal Tap-inspired WHO Tier 5. ;)

3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I was tempted to give them a Spinal Tap-inspired WHO Tier 5. ;)

giphy.gif

It’s Musselburgh N, Musselburgh S & Ormiston that are the hotspots in East Lothian. 

1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

😂😂 Posted a bit more about that poster but decided better, not worth the ban. Having said that I probably do owe Brighton an apology as I lumped him in with se16

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic