Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Seen a few mins ago.  Complete fat **** of a jogger tethered to a dog.  Jogger virtually in a puddle and looking near to collapse.  Dog just strolling along without a care.

:rofl:

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enzo Chiefo

So Humza Yousaf now forced to apologise for scaring families after "wrongly claiming" that 10 children, under the age of 9, were hospitalised "because of Covid". 

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

So Humza Yousaf now forced to apologise for scaring families after "wrongly claiming" that 10 children, under the age of 9, were hospitalised "because of Covid". 

Scaring families is the Celtic way, tbf.

Vanguard Bears -THE CELTIC COVER-UP CONTINUES

highlandjambo3
18 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'll be on my way up Scafell Pike on the 21st :)

That’s that wee tiny bump in englandshire ain’t it 

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, jonesy said:

An apology is how he starts each new ministerial portfolio he gets. The guy's an absolute disaster.

Yip, hopeless. Remember he was reeling off numbers of airport follow up checks on arrivals. Turned out they hadn't even started doing them.

6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I doubt that’s true, Sturgeons girl guides on here yesterday were falling over themselves and introducing all sorts of facts to back him up. 

Governor Tarkin
Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

That’s that wee tiny bump in englandshire ain’t it 

Aye, I'm doing the 3 peaks but over 3 days to allow for plenty of pinting. Finishing up in Snowdonia on the Tuesday.

The price of accommodation has fair rocketed. I hope you're coining it in after a tough year or so. 👍

Where are you again anyway? I'm still keen on one of your breakfasts.

Maybe fit in a drive by on one of our many jaunts to the chilly north.

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

4B62E2E1-502B-463E-BABF-89E155467DBA.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yip, hopeless. Remember he was reeling off numbers of airport follow up checks on arrivals. Turned out they hadn't even started doing them.

It’s hopeless across the board, Enzo.

Portugal Tourism minister is, rightly, furious at the UK government’s latest restriction. Idiot minister on the Beeb this morning saying their rates were far higher when they’re more or less the same.

Heathrow packed with 50,000 people coming into the UK every day, some claiming there were no checks as they arrived.

All this so they can have a ridiculous “ freedom day “ on the 21st, which may not happen anyway.

Frankly, it’s a shambles and there are huge mistakes being made. Let’s be fair here, they’re all making a **** of it.

highlandjambo3
12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Aye, I'm doing the 3 peaks but over 3 days to allow for plenty of pinting. Finishing up in Snowdonia on the Tuesday.

The price of accommodation has fair rocketed. I hope you're coining it in after a tough year or so. 👍

Inverness……yes busy now 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Inverness……yes busy now 

:pleasing:

13 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Remember, its not called Snowdonia anymore.

No, I can't. 

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Remember, its not called Snowdonia anymore.

No, I can't. 

Ok, I'm off to Eryri to climb Yr Wyddfa. 🐑 🐑 🐑

:cornette_dog:

jack D and coke
59 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Scaring families is the Celtic way, tbf.

Vanguard Bears -THE CELTIC COVER-UP CONTINUES

Jesus🤮

Apparently not a a nice guy and not particularly liked at his mosque. 

Enzo Chiefo
47 minutes ago, Boab said:

Portugal Tourism minister is, rightly, furious at the UK government’s latest restriction. Idiot minister on the Beeb this morning saying their rates were far higher when they’re more or less the same.

Heathrow packed with 50,000 people coming into the UK every day, some claiming there were no checks as they arrived.

All this so they can have a ridiculous “ freedom day “ on the 21st, which may not happen anyway.

Frankly, it’s a shambles and there are huge mistakes being made. Let’s be fair here, they’re all making a **** of it.

Happy to agree with all your points there Boab. An utter shambles across both govts. 

Bindy Badgy
1 hour ago, Boab said:

My experience moving to a European country last month:

PCR test 48 hours before flight.

Rapid antigen test 24 hours before flight.

PCR test on arrival.

10 days in quarantine hotel.

PCR test on 9th day in quarantine hotel.

Free to go on the 10th day after all tests had come back negative.

I assume things have not been as thorough going the other way?

Edited by Bindy Badgy

2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Media now calling 21 June “freedom day”………just get tae **** the lot of them 

Freedom Day, with a long, long, long list of but don't.......

Edited by DETTY29

3 hours ago, Victorian said:

2nd jabberoonie scheduled soon.  Slap bang the day before my golf club championship two rounder.  :(

You'll probably be fine. Everyone I know who has had 2 jabs has found the second one to have no side effects.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

You'll probably be fine. Everyone I know who has had 2 jabs has found the second one to have no side effects.

I quite enjoyed the side effects of the first jag tbh.

All the delirium and weird body sensations that go with a heavy fever but without the actual ill AF shit that goes with a heavy fever. Not entirely pleasant but not entirely unpleasant either.

Kept me awake until I finally dropped a couple of paracetamol around 4am and was out shortly after. Right as rain the next day.

There was a time when I'd have chucked you a tenner for a dunt like that. 🤷‍♂️

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

All the delirium and weird body sensations that go with a heavy fever but without the actual ill AF shit that goes with a heavy fever. Not entirely pleasant but not entirely unpleasant either.

Kept me awake until I finally dropped a couple of paracetamol around 4am and was out shortly after. Right as rain the next day.

I thought I was dying, I'll be happy to get the second one behind me

11 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I had no side effects worth speaking of with my first and absolutely none with the second (AZ).

The wife was smug when I had to travel into the Conference Centre for my jags, and she only had to nip over to Gorebridge. She got her appointment for her second jag yesterday. Bathgate. Haha.

Edited by Lemongrab
-f

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I thought I was dying, I'll be happy to get the second one behind me

Should've necked some opiate based painkliller and just went with the flow, shmitt. Thinking that you're dying is just a state of mind.

39 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

My experience moving to a European country last month:

PCR test 48 hours before flight.

Rapid antigen test 24 hours before flight.

PCR test on arrival.

10 days in quarantine hotel.

PCR test on 9th day in quarantine hotel.

Free to go on the 10th day after all tests had come back negative.

I assume things have not been as thorough going the other way?

Impossible to verify how common it is. Maybe the media are looking for a story but if there are 50K coming in every day, as reported, it can’t be an individual oversight. 
Situation is so fluid, it’s hard to keep up with it sometimes.

6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It was a bit weird. That feeling you know you’re coming down with something but it disappearing after a day. Reassured that the affects mean you have decent antibodies. 
Roll on the second feel like shit day !

👍

12 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Is it any wonder that people are losing confidence in the actions and words of government over Covid.

With people encouraged to go to Portugal, including thousands of football fans last weekend, thinking they will be able to get home without further restrictions when they return to the UK, the government give them 5 days to get home. Yet when India was openly in turmoil for weeks, the government took no action to stop people returning to, or visiting the UK for 3 weeks. Now we are told repeatedly that it is the virus migration from India that is causing our renewed problems.

Why did Johnson not take action sooner? Surely even he wouldn’t have been so vain and stupid to delay in the hope he could get a photo opportunity, over a trade deal, in India.  But it looks that way despite the excuses put forward about why restrictions on Pakistan and other countries in the region were introduced 3 weeks before India.
Can the UK ever have had such hopeless, corrupt and selfish people running the country? And it seems they are untouchable.

It's a strategy of sorts. 

You would need proper questioning of Boris Johnson. Apparently Priti Patel UK Home Secretary was arguing to stop all flights in March 2020. You have to think it's about a mix of freedom for everyone versus showing they are doing something.

Seems all the Chelsea fans that went to the final have been told to self isolate. Including a few guys that live near Wembley. But the Portugal decision is very tough on everyone.

Thought this was quite good. Priti Patel actually agrees it seems.

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Should've necked some opiate based painkliller and just went with the flow, shmitt. Thinking that you're dying is just a state of mind.

Don't get me wrong, I fought the only way I know how, but those chills and joint pains, jesus. Awful.

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Don't get me wrong, I fought the only way I know how

Good lad. :)

Hopefully the next one's a breeze. 👍

1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

Why would a twelve-year-old be considered for this? You know what's coming next, vaccinating toddlers and babies. 

Schools are perhaps the biggest source of new cases just now. So the extent to which the vaccine can prevent transmission to vulnerable adults. 

It's still a good question. 

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm over 60 and felt a wee bit tired after the first jab with no side effects after jab 2.

The reaction of a real man Jonno. :thumb:

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

The reaction of a real man Jonno. :thumb:

No, real men fight off the certain death that approaches with fortitude, lemsips and vapes, and hardly cry at all

Ron Burgundy
3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You have to kind of admire the lengths they go to in order to retain control and keep the fear factor ramped up.

No wonder everyone is laughing at their nonsense Covid rules.

I’m sure red will be along in a bit with the daily breakdown but cases close to a thousand is not what we want to see.

Regards Humza yousaf being moved to health but does he know about health? 

How can you be in charge of justice one day then top man in health the next day🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Surely it makes sense to put someone in charge of health who’s actually got experience in that line of work and knows what they are doing?

I can’t get my head round how all these people get jobs that they know nothing about 

I mind when Humza got the transport minister job and he came out with the quote “ I don’t know much about transport” 

Brighton Jambo
27 minutes ago, Boab said:

I’m sure red will be along in a bit with the daily breakdown but cases close to a thousand is not what we want to see.

Cases at 992 today.  Couldn’t see the other figures for ICU and hospitalisations.  

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Cool. We can pump our kids full of vaccines that have, to be honest, an experimental nature to them, but we're not allowed to give them a skelp round the back of the head when they step out of line.

I'm more of a Chinese burn type of a guy tbh (is calling it that racist now?).

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Not when I pour a kettlefull of hot water on the missus for serving up deep-fried bat again.

Good lad, jonesy, I knew you'd keep me right.

3 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Ok, I'm off to Eryri to climb Yr Wyddfa. 🐑 🐑 🐑

:cornette_dog:

:D

2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Good to hear.  Maybe the 2nd one just distilled water with the nanobots.

5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Cool. We can pump our kids full of vaccines that have, to be honest, an experimental nature to them, but we're not allowed to give them a skelp round the back of the head when they step out of line.

giphy.gif

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

No, real men fight off the certain death that approaches with fortitude, lemsips and vapes, and hardly cry at all

Rules you out then? 

Seymour M Hersh
59 minutes ago, Boab said:

Hanging on his every word are you Boab? 

5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Hanging on his every word are you Boab? 

No, he's just waiting for the official stats (out at 2pm, by the way). Stop being such an arse.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, redjambo said:

No, he's just waiting for the official stats (out at 2pm, by the way). Stop being such an arse.

Stop being so sensitive. 

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Stop being so sensitive. 

Whatever.

Konrad von Carstein
38 minutes ago, jonesy said:

One gets the impression that he doesn't know anything about anything, TBH. 

(usual caveat: just because this post criticises an SNP member does not mean I a) vote Tory or b) join in with the Huns when they start belting out Rule Britannia or GSTQ 😜 )

Someone doth protesteth far too muchly...

:groundhog:

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, redjambo said:

:laugh2:

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic