Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Gards said:

Would be great if you could have ignore posters just for specific threads.  Some of them on here are zoomers but I like their comments on other threads....needs to be an enhancement imho mods!

That is a very good shout. :thumb:

3 minutes ago, Gards said:

Would be great if you could have ignore posters just for specific threads.  Some of them on here are zoomers but I like their comments on other threads....needs to be an enhancement imho mods!

Great shout 

Governor Tarkin
23 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Gee it’s been a battle royal of the gifs this evening. Still trying to pick the winner 🤷🏻‍♂️

AlarmedDistantAustraliansilkyterrier-siz

:jj:

Really think some posters need to take a break from JKB, or at least this thread. Honestly think one at least is close to a total breakdown. Would love to know the number of posts some of the flat earthers have on here (I know there is a way but I'm not too tech savvy) 

Just finished watching the Channel 4 docco on the anti-vax movement....few things to note from me:-

- Social media has a massive part to play on this (whether you are pro or anti vaccine).  The fact they are not regulated (without dimishing free speech) needs to change

- The anti vaxxers method of preying on the vulnerable and those seeking a different answer is criminal

- One of the doctors (who was at the start of the MMR rebellion and was shown to financially benefit from this) was shown to falsify evidence and is now doing same with Covid is pretty depressing

- Piers Corbyn needs help.

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

If you read the part in the blue area . It’s very clear that , yes there might be children admitted to hospital who are and this is crucial there for other reasons but have are found to have covid when tested . Humza Yousaf is deliberately mis interpreting the figures either due to (a) he’s stupid or (b) to provoke anxiety for parents and thus to encourage them to get their children vaccinated .   

I’d say it’s a mixture of A and B 

He could say that adults are catching Covid from children. 

But that then gets into the tricky matter of schools. 

Disappointed there was a debate about the value of nursery graduation ceremonies and nobody used the phrase “Speaking as a parent........”

28 minutes ago, Gards said:

Piers Corbyn needs help.

He needs lock up or put down. He has caused no end of damage during this pandemic and he’s not even a Tory.

Governor Tarkin
31 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Disappointed there was a debate about the value of nursery graduation ceremonies and nobody used the phrase “Speaking as a parent........”

Why's that, mate?

SectionDJambo

Is it any wonder that people are losing confidence in the actions and words of government over Covid.

With people encouraged to go to Portugal, including thousands of football fans last weekend, thinking they will be able to get home without further restrictions when they return to the UK, the government give them 5 days to get home. Yet when India was openly in turmoil for weeks, the government took no action to stop people returning to, or visiting the UK for 3 weeks. Now we are told repeatedly that it is the virus migration from India that is causing our renewed problems.

Why did Johnson not take action sooner? Surely even he wouldn’t have been so vain and stupid to delay in the hope he could get a photo opportunity, over a trade deal, in India.  But it looks that way despite the excuses put forward about why restrictions on Pakistan and other countries in the region were introduced 3 weeks before India.
Can the UK ever have had such hopeless, corrupt and selfish people running the country? And it seems they are untouchable.

2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Why did Johnson not take action sooner?

You hit the nail on the head in your answer. 

3 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

And it seems they are untouchable.

Im praying for a day of reckoning when Johnson and his gang of incompetent chancers get their collective arses handed to them on a plate. 

2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Is it any wonder that people are losing confidence in the actions and words of government over Covid.

With people encouraged to go to Portugal, including thousands of football fans last weekend, thinking they will be able to get home without further restrictions when they return to the UK, the government give them 5 days to get home. Yet when India was openly in turmoil for weeks, the government took no action to stop people returning to, or visiting the UK for 3 weeks. Now we are told repeatedly that it is the virus migration from India that is causing our renewed problems.

Why did Johnson not take action sooner? Surely even he wouldn’t have been so vain and stupid to delay in the hope he could get a photo opportunity, over a trade deal, in India.  But it looks that way despite the excuses put forward about why restrictions on Pakistan and other countries in the region were introduced 3 weeks before India.
Can the UK ever have had such hopeless, corrupt and selfish people running the country? And it seems they are untouchable.

The guy now reported to not care if the bodies pile high or who wanted to be injected with the virus on live tv? Yeah, he definitely did. During a pandemic he was more preoccupied with the decor in his free apartment. 

As the BBC presenter put it - "Does anyone care"? Answer - no, at least not enough people care. We'll be stuck with these arseholes for generations at this rate.  

8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Why's that, mate?

It used to be a favourite on here. 

Francis Albert
16 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The guy now reported to not care if the bodies pile high or who wanted to be injected with the virus on live tv? Yeah, he definitely did. During a pandemic he was more preoccupied with the decor in his free apartment. 

As the BBC presenter put it - "Does anyone care"? Answer - no, at least not enough people care. We'll be stuck with these arseholes for generations at this rate.  

It is called democracy. Whether you or I like it. And the alternative was Jeremy Corbyn.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Gards said:

Would be great if you had an ignore gifs and emoji function. The English language is one of the great achievements of civilisation but I guess in Woke times that is not ... well woke.

13 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Would be great if you had an ignore gifs and emoji function. The English language is one of the great achievements of civilisation but I guess in Woke times that is not ... well woke.

It is indeed.  And with its unequalled vocabulary it means one can always find the mot juste.

3 minutes ago, FWJ said:

It is indeed.  And with its unequalled vocabulary it means one can always find the mot juste.

:D

Enzo Chiefo
50 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

You hit the nail on the head in your answer. 

Im praying for a day of reckoning when Johnson and his gang of incompetent chancers get their collective arses handed to them on a plate. 

And Sturgeon and her gang of incompetent, and illiterate, chancers get their collective arses handed to them on a plate too. Yeah?

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Narrator: "As another day ends up here on Walton's Mountain..."

Night Johnboy ya wank

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

It is called democracy. Whether you or I like it. And the alternative was Jeremy Corbyn.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Why's that, mate?

Because we need more of 'speaking as a parent' sanctimonious posts, imo. 

6 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And Sturgeon and her gang of incompetent, and illiterate, chancers get their collective arses handed to them on a plate too. Yeah?

And traitors get fed to the lions. Yeah? 

11 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

If you read the part in the blue area . It’s very clear that , yes there might be children admitted to hospital who are and this is crucial there for other reasons but have are found to have covid when tested . Humza Yousaf is deliberately mis interpreting the figures either due to (a) he’s stupid or (b) to provoke anxiety for parents and thus to encourage them to get their children vaccinated .   

I’d say it’s a mixture of A and B 

IMG-20210602-WA0000.thumb.jpg.6e7b98eeda8000c6a94cf5d7e0b3d15d.jpg

manaliveits105

NHS Lothian have announced The British Armed Forces are being drafted in to speed up vaccinations across the health board.

better late than never - the slowest roll out in the country 

Queen Sturgeon and her gang were all over the weeg outbreak thankfully the Tories and Lib Dem’s have put pressure on our new weegie health secretary who blamed nhs Lothian 

but at least vaccinations might improve in the CAPITAL now

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, redjambo said:

hqdefault.jpg

MW-EQ389_amityv_ZG_20160629095319.jpg

More like.

40 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Because we need more of 'speaking as a parent' sanctimonious posts, imo. 

See next time some desk jockey is hanging shite on you over the state of his flat roof, try not to speak as a roofer. 👍

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Queen Sturgeon and her gang were all over the weeg outbreak thankfully the Tories and Lib Dem’s have put pressure on our new weegie health secretary who blamed nhs Lothian 

but at least vaccinations might improve in the CAPITAL now

We're second class citizens to the west coast Jockanese Junta. :(

4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

More like.

See next time some desk jockey is hanging shite on you over the state of his flat roof, try not to speak as a roofer. 👍

🤔

5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

More like.

Im not a roofer, they're amateurs. 😜

Fully qualified (32 years man and boy) Slater/Tiler/ roughcaster. My dear boy. :)

9 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

We're second class citizens to the west coast Jockanese Junta. :(

You are just younger bud.

You can just walk in for a vaccine now over here, us RealJockanese purebloods. 

The Capital? Is London not doing quite well. 🙃

Edited by ri Alban

We better not get treated like Glasgow.

Why are we not getting treated like Glasgow. 

Make up yer mind. 

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Im not a roofer, they're amateurs. 😜

Fully qualified (32 years man and boy) Slater/Tiler/ roughcaster. My dear boy. :)

So much time on roofs would explain your poor understanding of sanctimony. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

You are just younger bud.

You can just walk in for a vaccine now over here, us RealJockanese purebloods. 

'Do you mean 'pureblood' as in 'inbred'?

6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The Capital? Is London not doing quite well. 🙃

I never mentioned nor quoted 'the Capital', bud. You got the dug out on a long walk this morning?

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

And traitors get fed to the lions. Yeah? 

And rebellious Scots get sent to the Tower of London until they mend their ways. :yas:

10 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

That's a pretty horrible to read. I know we all have a bit of a different persona online but that's just nasty, even more so during a pandemic. 

'I like when you see the fear in their face'. Horrible person.

:spoton:

2nd jabberoonie scheduled soon.  Slap bang the day before my golf club championship two rounder.  :(

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

2nd jabberoonie scheduled soon.  Slap bang the day before my golf club championship two rounder.  :(

The second jag is the one that gives you bionic vision, so you'll be able to find your ball in the undergrowth. 👍

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The second jag is the one that gives you bionic vision, so you'll be able to find your ball in the undergrowth. 👍

How very dare you.  I'm never in the boondocks.  

Do I get a built in rangefinder but?

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Do I get a built in rangefinder but?

It even works in the dark.

25 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Media now calling 21 June “freedom day”………just get tae **** the lot of them 

Soon to be “ u-turn em 16 I think “ day !

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Maybe he means "mudblood"? 

Governor Tarkin
29 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Media now calling 21 June “freedom day”………just get tae **** the lot of them 

I'll be on my way up Scafell Pike on the 21st :)

So much time on roofs would explain your poor understanding of sanctimony. :thumbsup:

:isee:

Na, that's blue bloods. 

I never mentioned nor quoted 'the Capital', bud. You got the dug out on a long walk this morning?

Someone did. Oh man alive it was manaliveits105. Sorry. 

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Na, that's blue bloods. 

:lol:

Excellent.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic