Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Igualmente. It would make for an interesting conversation,  once you were out of your state endorsed lockdown😉 Have a great New Year!

I haven't read anything on this thread that suggests that you have an interesting conversation in you. I genuinely thought I'd made that clear. 

The pubs won't be shut forever though, who knows. 😉

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

I haven't read anything on this thread that suggests that you have an interesting conversation in you. I genuinely thought I'd made that clear. 

The pubs won't be shut forever though, who knows. 😉

I don't think you've made anything clear to be honest, other than your support for that shower of crooks down the foot of the Canongate. 🤣. Great news about the pubs. I'll be first in the queue at opening time👍

Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I don't think you've made anything clear to be honest, other than your support for that shower of crooks down the foot of the Canongate. 🤣. Great news about the pubs. I'll be first in the queue at opening time👍

You enjoy that pint when the time comes. If anyone needs one on this thread, it's you pal. 😉

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Boy Daniel said:

I’m praying that in 2021 we get this virus under control and we get back to some sort of normality. 

This.

It would also make this thread and the experts redundant.

Their pish they post will be gone.

6 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

You enjoy that pint when the time comes. If anyone needs one on this thread, it's you pal. 😉

You too👍🍺

15 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

This.

It would also make this thread and the experts redundant.

Their pish they post will be gone.

In all my 67 years this has been the worst ever. Between Covid-19 and Brexit it has trashed any normality we had. And don’t mention getting ejected from the Premiership!

The Real Maroonblood
38 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

In all my 67 years this has been the worst ever. Between Covid-19 and Brexit it has trashed any normality we had. And don’t mention getting ejected from the Premiership!

This year certainly takes a lot of beating for being crap.

Governor Tarkin
53 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

This year certainly takes a lot of beating for being crap.

It's been frustrating for sure, but on balance I've quite enjoyed it.

Aside from losing out on a big stack of cash it's been genuinely good to me in more important ways. Selfish, I know.

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Aside from losing out on a big stack of cash it's been genuinely good to me in more important ways. Selfish, I know.

You can remember it positively with a new addition to the clan.

🍷🍺

3 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Thanks.

Sorry I was trying to be smart in my own head with a response that I thought it was being alluded that by originating in Kent, it was from an 'alien' who maybe shouldn't have been here in the first place.

I was replying in part to a blatantly racist post (not from you).

No apology required but I accept in good grace. 👍

2 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

I’m praying that in 2021 we get this virus under control and we get back to some sort of normality. 

Glass half full for 2021 for me. 

Planning an Aussie style Xmas with the family in July to make up for it!

Shagging a stranger after a night at the pub and clubs. Cannot wait!

18 minutes ago, kila said:

Glass half full for 2021 for me. 

Planning an Aussie style Xmas with the family in July to make up for it!

Shagging a stranger after a night at the pub and clubs. Cannot wait!

That's a date.  

A Boy Named Crow
7 minutes ago, Victorian said:

That's a date.  

Did you just agree to a night of unbridled passion with @kila? JKB can be so romantic at times!

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Not selfish. All these things are funny in that we’re supposed to care about somebody else. Brexit, Indy or whatever. All this nonsense gets blown up at election time or whatever but end of the day, does it affect me? 
Ive done well in lockdown too. I feel for people who haven’t though  but thank **** it wisnae me. 

Tommy Walker

Please keep an open mind folks...

If the Gateses and the Faucis and the representatives of the international medical establishment get their way, life will not return to normal until the entire planet is vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2. What many do not yet understand, however, is that the vaccines that are being developed for SARS-Cov-2 are unlike any vaccines that have ever been used on the human population before. And, as radically different as these vaccines appear, they represent only the very beginning of a complete transformation of vaccine technology that is currently taking place in research labs across the planet. This is a study of The Future of Vaccines.

https://www.corbettreport.com/futurevaccines/

Best

TW

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, Tommy Walker said:

If the Gateses and the Faucis and the representatives of the international medical establishment get their way, life will not return to normal until the entire planet is vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2. What many do not yet understand, however, is that the vaccines that are being developed for SARS-Cov-2 are unlike any vaccines that have ever been used on the human population before. And, as radically different as these vaccines appear, they represent only the very beginning of a complete transformation of vaccine technology that is currently taking place in research labs across the planet. This is a study of The Future of Vaccines.

Best

TW

Another lunatic🙈

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Another lunatic🙈

Covid has certainly brought them out of the woodwork.

Scottish numbers: 1 January 2021

Summary

• 2539 new cases of COVID-19 reported [-83]
  • 28,313 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results – 9.7% of these were positive [+18; -0.4%]

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

I heard there were a few hundred folk near the castle last night, any truth in this,

it was on the news😕.

May their next shite be a hedgehog. 

Governor Tarkin

Some front line ICU medic from London on LBC just now.

It's ****ing harrowing.

Poor *******s.

Every **** cutting about with their mates and partying on as normal should have been made to listen to that.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

So far we've had accusations of racism, vaccine conspiracies and some summer pumping arranged already. I love this thread.

Summer what😵

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

So far we've had racism and some summer pumping.

Sounds like the beginnings of a good night, Jonesy.

N Lincs Jambo
5 hours ago, Tommy Walker said:

Best

TW

Thanks for sharing TW. Sadly I’m not surprised to see some of the reactions to your post. You asked people to keep an open mind yet many on here won’t bother. The mind after all is like a parachute - it only works when it’s open.

In a way it’s ironic that you have shared on a football fans forum. The opposition to your post have decided to play the man not the ball.

The folk that are against the vaccine need to relax a little I think, if you’re scared of the vaccine don’t worry about it.  No one is forcing you to take it :lol:

Why be so afraid of something that you don’t have to take?  Stop wasting your time trying to make people as fearful as you and just get on with your life. 

Weakened Offender
5 hours ago, Tommy Walker said:

Best

TW

Just **** off. 

WO

It's obvious from what we've seen so far that the coronavirus is the precursor to an alien invasion of Earth, or at least the takeover of control of our planet by extra-terrestrials. The vaccines have been developed so quickly that they must be fake, designed simply to allow the insertion of microchips into each and every one of us so that we can be controlled after the invasion. Bill Gates is obviously extra-terrestrial - look how quickly he built Microsoft into world domination! Now most of us have his operating system on our computers, spying on us and reporting any dissidence. It's an obvious plan by the aliens and their followers here on Earth to bow us into obedience so that we will meekly allow them to invade. Sheeple, open your minds and see the truth!

If anyone ignores what I've just said then you quite clearly don't have open minds. You are being programmed! Wake up!

Am I doing it right?

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It's ****ing harrowing.

Poor *******s.

Every **** cutting about with their mates and partying on as normal should have been made to listen to that.

I was speaking to a relative who's an ex-nurse. She told me the hospitals are desperate for people with medical experience to volunteer with the prone positioning of Covid 19 patients. An unreal situation. 

14 minutes ago, Shanks said:

The folk that are against the vaccine need to relax a little I think, if you’re scared of the vaccine don’t worry about it.  No one is forcing you to take it :lol:

Why be so afraid of something that you don’t have to take?  Stop wasting your time trying to make people as fearful as you and just get on with your life. 

You might be wise to remind some of the pro-vaccination camp of that.

Weakened Offender
5 minutes ago, Taffin said:

You might be wise to remind some of the pro-vaccination camp of that.

There is no such camp. There's normal and there's cretinous, braindead anti-vaxxers. 😊

2 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

There is no such camp. There's normal and there's cretinous, braindead anti-vaxxers. 😊

🥱

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Telegraph hack and covid denialist Allison Pearson gets utterly owned.

I bet Enzo follows Allison Pearson on Twitter. 😊

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

I bet Enzo follows Allison Pearson on Twitter. 😊

:lol:

This Threads own expert.

1 hour ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Thanks for sharing TW. Sadly I’m not surprised to see some of the reactions to your post. You asked people to keep an open mind yet many on here won’t bother. The mind after all is like a parachute - it only works when it’s open.

In a way it’s ironic that you have shared on a football fans forum. The opposition to your post have decided to play the man not the ball.

So what do you think the vaccines are really about? Reckon it is something to do with 5G? 

Don’t be shy now. 

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It's ****ing harrowing.

Poor *******s.

And yet because of Twitter and elsewhere,  you have folk haranguing NHS staff claiming Covid is a hoax. 

Absolutely shameful.

Weakened Offender
6 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

gOoD tHiNg ScOtLaNd iS iN tHe UnIoN fOr ThIs PaNdEmIc

The UK is an absolute laughing stock.

It's not a bad thing if India (and China) get their arse in gear re the vaccinations.  It has no real bearing on the UK.  The government is going to be hounded to kingdom come if our supplies don't start flowing.  They'll get blowtorched.

Edited by Victorian

19 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's not a bad thing if India (and China) get their arse in gear re the vaccinations.  It has no real bearing on the UK.  The government is going to be hounded to kingdom come if our supplies don't start flowing.  They'll get blowtorched.

Sure hope you're right.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic