*** Heart of Midlothian v Rangers (League Cup Semi Final) Official Match Thread ***

kila

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

CL has to take most of the responsibility for what you are watching right now. This is legacy stuff and it’s feckin painful to watch. 

If AM stood idly by for last 2 yrs, then....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• Bazzas right boot

• Morgan

11 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

And we laughed at hibs yesterday 🙈🙈🙈 clubs a shambles from top to bottom. Thank you Craig Levein tho. 

I didn't. I knew it was going to be our turn for a hammering today and said so to fellow Jambos and a couple of Hibbys in the pub last night. Still, least they managed to score a couple of goals and showed at least a wee bit of pride. Others have said that what do you expect with the players we have available? Well...how about a bit of fight, pride and not hiding? Clare, Bozanic, McLean, Wighton all had a chance to put themselves into the limelight but proved two things really, our scouting is an embarrassment and our fitness levels are way below the level needed. Not on the same subject but I also believe our youth academy is less than fruitful no matter how good Levein thought it was. Cochrane showed promise when he first got into the team, that was two years ago, McDonald's not been given much, if any, game-time and Irving looks like he is Championship level along with most of the others that have been brought in over the last few years. They'll have careers at lower League level. Hickey looked very promising when he came in but I now worry that with him playing out of position his confidence is starting to wear down. Been at fault a lot recently but I don't blame him. Still has stacks of ability but gets caught out almost all the time now. The left-back situation has now become a joke. The amount of players that have played there is ridiculous and why he (Levein) thought signing someone who hadn't kicked a ball in over two years was a good idea i'll never know. Most of that squad isn't fit to wear a maroon jersey. Cheers Craig, you learned nothing from the Oshaniwa/Samon/Martin and other signings and have left the club in a shambles with players like Damour and Naismith on four-year deals and "projects" like Clare, Wighton Mulraney.  great work that man.

Not unexpected, team selection would never win this game.  At least we know where we stand with regard to McPhees ability, if there was ever a doubt.

Just now, Barasa said:

Don't think Berra has done a lot wrong either. 

Agree. Left to fend for himself with Smith going off, really tough for him. 

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Irving ffs

Horrible horrible footballer. Need a complete clear out of these young players. 

1 minute ago, JAMBONI said:

If Roy Keane got the job most of this squad would terminate their contracts and leave voluntarily 

Aye agreed, bunch of shitebags 

1 minute ago, Barasa said:

Don't think Berra has done a lot wrong either. 

Berra and Smith never put a foot wrong. Berra actually had a great game. 

The rest of them :vrface:

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, jambonian said:

I didn't. I knew it was going to be our turn for a hammering today and said so to fellow Jambos and a couple of Hibbys in the pub last night. Still, least they managed to score a couple of goals and showed at least a wee bit of pride. Others have said that what do you expect with the players we have available? Well...how about a bit of fight, pride and not hiding? Clare, Bozanic, McLean, Wighton all had a chance to put themselves into the limelight but proved two things really, our scouting is an embarrassment and our fitness levels are way below the level needed. Not on the same subject but I also believe our youth academy is less than fruitful no matter how good Levein thought it was. Cochrane showed promise when he first got into the team, that was two years ago, McDonald's not been given much, if any, game-time and Irving looks like he is Championship level along with most of the others that have been brought in over the last few years. They'll have careers at lower League level. Hickey looked very promising when he came in but I now worry that with him playing out of position his confidence is starting to wear down. Been at fault a lot recently but I don't blame him. Still has stacks of ability but gets caught out almost all the time now. The left-back situation has now become a joke. The amount of players that have played there is ridiculous and why he (Levein) thought signing someone who hadn't kicked a ball in over two years was a good idea i'll never know. Most of that squad isn't fit to wear a maroon jersey. Cheers Craig, you learned nothing from the Oshaniwa/Samon/Martin and other signings and have left the club in a shambles with players like Damour and Naismith on four-year deals and "projects" like Clare, Wighton Mulraney.  great work that man.

Bang on. Get a new team in now so they can get a good look at individuals attitude and bottle before transfer window opens.

Just now, Barack said:

Well, at least Naismith didn't get injured. Every cloud 'n that...

Well, didn’t go off injured, wait until Saturday 🙈

TFFT. Embarrassing but not unexpected. We better start picking up points in the league. We're in a relegation battle and no mistake, with much of our playing budget gobbled up by permacrocks.

Another lost season beckons, sadly. But not cancelling my FoH subs ever. Life goes on...

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Agreed. Could tell it meant something to Berra. Earned his wages today.

Need to get budge out next.. no one in their right mind would let heart of midlothian fc get to this level of turmoil before making changes.. only in it for one thing

Money Talks, look how Rangers have made their team how it is today after being in the lowest division we came up easily and look how bad we are now, so this is why we need a very experienced manager who can rebuild our squad within our budget who can recognise quality players at a price and work out a tactical plan, something we've been missing for quite some time. 

Just now, Tricks said:

Need to get budge out next.. no one in their right mind would let heart of midlothian fc get to this level of turmoil before making changes.. only in it for one thing

?

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, DarioHMFC said:

Pereira, Berra and Smith are the only players who shouldn’t be ashamed of themselves after that. 

Berra shouldn't be in a Hearts team with his pace and passing ability. Wins every header: great, it's better to have a player that has the other two attributes 

2 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

If AM stood idly by for last 2 yrs, then....

Nah mate. Really Disappointed in today completely and I genuinely thought AM would have set us up to play better or at least have a better go

That said, if AM had any other ideas he wanted to try out and CL didn’t let him then we were yet to see that today 

I would be for giving anyone a chance at this moment including AM but after watching that today maybe those who are saying we need a clear out from top to bottom and a new start are correct 

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Well, at least Naismith didn't get injured. Every cloud 'n that...

We shall see....

1 minute ago, DarioHMFC said:

Pereira, Berra and Smith are the only players who shouldn’t be ashamed of themselves after that. 

I agree.  We took a 3-0 hammering and the score flattered us.

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, gator said:

He must have actually believed the changing of the team was going to give us more of a chance for victory today, it obviously didn't work out so well and it is alarming that someone knowing the squad so well can think that, his audition didn't go well!

He starts whelan whose clearly struggling. Starts hickey who struggled last time against rangers and who is starting to lose the plot. Starts Clare who didn’t even get his shorts dirty. Starts McLean who is an angry old man who can’t compose himself. Starts Wighton who looks like the boy that gets picked last in the school ground football games. A truly appalling collection of football witnessed today, embarrassing effort and sincerely hope that all coaches connected with the original set up of the first team are let go. I don’t usually get this worked up but that game seriously pissed me off today and I’m seriously pissed off at our players. None of you show what it means to wear our famous strip. Not one of you will ever be bigger than the club. Aresholes

2 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

Pereira’s kicking was horrendous but aye he did ok. Still looks a bit bombscare. 

Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

Keeper did quite well I thought. 
It genuinely is like the footballing gods look down on us and say who do this team need and then injure them. I’ve never known anything like it in 50 years watching football.

The selection was awful. The tactics were predictable. The referee was appalling as always but the loss of Whelan and Smith is just ridiculous 

pettigrewsstylist
Just now, Hearts1975 said:

Nah mate. Really Disappointed in today completely and I genuinely thought AM would have set us up to play better or at least have a better go

That said, if AM had any other ideas he wanted to try out and CL didn’t let him then we were yet to see that today 

I would be for giving anyone a chance at this moment including AM but after watching that today maybe those who are saying we need a clear out from top to bottom and a new start are correct 

Totally agree. If AM stood idly and quietly by for last 2 yrs with regards tactics, signings and lineups then he wont have the gonads to mange the famous maroon.

4 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Well said.

Aidie White is another who is woefully short on quality, another honking signing who should never be in maroon.

Lets hope we get Moyes in. He will obliterate all who had a hand in these signings, and totally transform the Hearts scouting system.

pettigrewsstylist
Just now, Barack said:

I know. Not getting my hopes up.

Smith & Whelan about to have some more bonding time with the rest of the Raggy Dolls in the treatment room. 

You've got to laugh. Otherwise you'll become a serial killer.

Suspect showpeice SF with clarke watching was attractive.

2 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I agree.  We took a 3-0 hammering and the score flattered us.

Absolutely. The whole of the backroom team needs refreshed and very, very quickly or we are in dire straits.

What a complete and utter mess we are in, that was another pathetic shambles today.

What do they do and practice in training, none of them knew what they were doing.

2 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

?

Herself.. started out with good intentions no doubt.. has let ger ego get in the way of what is more important than anything else hmfc winning games of football.. the fans don't give a toss about anything else