• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Francis Albert

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Craig Levein's side have won just one of their last 17 league games - a 2-1 victory over Hibernian in September

Says it all for me.

Exactly. Any fan who condones this or makes an excuse for it is part of the problem. Disgrace

17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

No chance Wighton will start. Played 90 in the bounce match yesterday. 

I reckon he’ll play some part. 

13 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I reckon he’ll play some part. 

I've rarely wanted two lads to storm it more than i do with Wighton and Clare. I'm all Kevin Keegan about it.

We all want him to do well, surely. Yeah? Lets support the lad and if he doesn't do tbe biz, he and we move on. Football supporters are weird. Supporters!!!!

We_are_the_Hearts
6 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

I've rarely wanted two lads to storm it more than i do with Wighton and Clare. I'm all Kevin Keegan about it.

We all want him to do well, surely. Yeah? Lets support the lad and if he doesn't do tbe biz, he and we move on. Football supporters are weird. Supporters!!!!

They have both cost us a lot of money anyway. 

Governor Tarkin
20 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Aye, I'd love them to ram my negativity right up my hoop.

24 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

You will be wanting and waiting a long time for Wighton, the boy is miles off it. Like every player in maroon, he’ll get my support if he starts tonight. 

20 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Brother-in-law, I think. Adam recommended him to JJ... or sold him a pup, if you prefer. 😄

Brother in law was my understanding.

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Brother in law was my understanding.

Yep. Remember thinking at the time, ‘we might have a player on our hands here’... by Christ though. Cheers for that Stephane! :mad: 

Pereira 

Smith Dikamona Berra Hickey 

Morrison Damour Irving Meshino

Clare

Uche

2 hours ago, busby1985 said:

I reckon we will see something mental again tonight. I’d imagine we will see Wighton instead of MacLean. White instead of Brandon with Hickey moving over to the right. Smith and Berra at centre back. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Henderson our wide as well. 

St Johnston 1 - Hearts 0 

We will claim that the priority is Sunday and that he isn’t worried about our position in the league as we have everyone back fit soon enough and things will soon turn. 

Joel 

Hickey Smith Berra White 

Henderson Irving Bozanic Clare 

Wighton Uche 

is Meshino out tonight as well? I mean honestly, we’ve probably gone less than 10% of our games this season without losing an additional player. 

That team above is just abysmal. So depressing considering the progress off the field to have that as your team. 

3 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

is Meshino out tonight as well? I mean honestly, we’ve probably gone less than 10% of our games this season without losing an additional player. 

That team above is just abysmal. So depressing considering the progress off the field to have that as your team. 

I am hoping my prediction is miles off the actual side but I have a feeling we will see some total randomness tonight. We love an experiment or two. I actually think Damour will come back in, probably for Bozanic in my line up. 

15 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I am hoping my prediction is miles off the actual side but I have a feeling we will see some total randomness tonight. We love an experiment or two. I actually think Damour will come back in, probably for Bozanic in my line up. 

no fan of Bozanic but Damour has not impressed me at all so far. 

If we can get a draw against rangers we certainly have enough about us to win this one! 

No more crying about injuries, no more feeling sorry for ourselves, no more ****ing crybaby excuses! 

Hearts win tonight. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Exactly. Any fan who condones this or makes an excuse for it is part of the problem. Disgrace

Any fan who doesn't understand the problems is part of the problem. Disgrace.

Anyone can play that game :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Last time I saw Washington (may have been Killie game 5th October) he was on crutches.

Rather than a tight hamstring, he had one ripped apart, crutches and months (more) on the sidelines, are the result of playing with tight hamstrings. Sadly had that misery myself.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

If we can get a draw against rangers we certainly have enough about us to win this one! 

No more crying about injuries, no more feeling sorry for ourselves, no more ****ing crybaby excuses! 

Hearts win tonight. 

Despite trying to apply logic to the injury/excuse debate, if I was managing the team, I would have been banging on about the opportunities it has brought.

Sadly I cant think of one single opportunity grasped by a fringe player.

11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I would suggest that Aaron Hickey grasped his chance due to injuries.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I would suggest that Aaron Hickey grasped his chance due to injuries.

Fair point. In with the bricks

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Last time I saw Washington (may have been Killie game 5th October) he was on crutches.

Rather than a tight hamstring, he had one ripped apart, crutches and months (more) on the sidelines, are the result of playing with tight hamstrings. Sadly had that misery myself.

If we are led to believe what we are told there’s been quite a few with tight hamstrings recently, Naismith/Smith/Whelan/Damour/Uche/Mulraney/Clare/Washington/White? Almost a whole team.

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Craig Levein's side have won just one of their last 17 league games - a 2-1 victory over Hibernian in September

Says it all for me.

2 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

It’s a match thread, lads. You’ve numerous other threads to repeat yourselves on. 

3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Nah, his tight hamstring has him out till 2020. 

Second half should only be starting about 2045 so I'd save him for that.

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Agree entirely, especially your first two sentences. 

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Nah, his tight hamstring has him out till 2020. 

At least he'll have good eye sight. 

24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If we are led to believe what we are told there’s been quite a few with tight hamstrings recently, Naismith/Smith/Whelan/Damour/Uche/Mulraney/Clare/Washington/White? Almost a whole team.

Its all just a big coincidence though, mate. :cornette:

4 hours ago, busby1985 said:

I reckon we will see something mental again tonight. I’d imagine we will see Wighton instead of MacLean. White instead of Brandon with Hickey moving over to the right. Smith and Berra at centre back. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Henderson our wide as well. 

St Johnston 1 - Hearts 0 

We will claim that the priority is Sunday and that he isn’t worried about our position in the league as we have everyone back fit soon enough and things will soon turn. 

Joel 

Hickey Smith Berra White 

Henderson Irving Bozanic Clare 

Wighton Uche 

If that’s the team then a 1-0 defeats not too shabby

2 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

Pereira 

Smith Dikamona Berra Hickey 

Morrison Damour Irving Meshino

Clare

Uche

This if Whelan not fit, or play boz in there, drop clarey and push mesh further up

4 hours ago, TheBigO said:

How likely is there to be a stream tonight? Is it on hearts tv?

It looks like it's on Hearts TV, but unlikely we'd be able to find a stream in the UK to watch.

1 hour ago, hearts00 said:

no fan of Bozanic but Damour has not impressed me at all so far. 

To be fair to him he hasn’t been anything like 100% fit yet. 

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Despite trying to apply logic to the injury/excuse debate, if I was managing the team, I would have been banging on about the opportunities it has brought.

Hickey and to a lesser extent Irving. Too many others shown up as not good enough though playing a such a weak team every week makes it tough to shine. Keena, Brandon, McLean, Morrison, Dikamona, have all disappointed. 

6 minutes ago, Tenor said:

It looks like it's on Hearts TV, but unlikely we'd be able to find a stream in the UK to watch.

I’m hearing that hesgoal.com is no more. Is that true? 

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

No chance Wighton will start. Played 90 in the bounce match yesterday. 

Won’t even be on bench I suspect. Walker back and Keena, Henderson forward subs. 

annushorribilis III
Just now, soonbe110 said:

I’m hearing that hesgoal.com is no more. Is that true? 

Still broadcasting. No Hearts game tho when I looked this afternoon. 

1 minute ago, annushorribilis III said:

Still broadcasting. No Hearts game tho when I looked this afternoon. 

No British games at all I heard, only foreign games. Been found out in UK it seems. 

coatbridgejambo

Vipleague could be worth a shot.will be waiting until just after kickoff and giving it a try

Captain Canada
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Hickey and to a lesser extent Irving. Too many others shown up as not good enough though playing a such a weak team every week makes it tough to shine. Keena, Brandon, McLean, Morrison, Dikamona, have all disappointed. 

If Keena and Dikamona had been given the minutes that MacLean has for example, they'd maybe have shown a bit more. 

I'd add Bozanic to the list of disappointments - for an international player he's been very poor since joining us. 

annushorribilis III
5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No British games at all I heard, only foreign games. Been found out in UK it seems. 

Not true, they had some of the bigger  EFL cup games on their board last night ( I didn't  actually watch any) and I have been using them over the last 2 or 3 weeks for EPL games. They also had Europa league games featuring UK clubs last week. 

Edited by annushorribilis III

1 minute ago, annushorribilis III said:

Not true, they had all the EFL cup games on their board last night ( I didn't  actually watch any) and I have been using them over the last 2 or 3 weeks for EPL games. They also had Europa league games featuring UK clubs last week. 

Thanks, just passing on what I heard. Maybe it’s EPL and SPFL games that are the issue. Certainly heard that Celtic games, from Celtic TV, are no longer being streamed on hesgoal. 

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Looks like it is on the same scale as Berra’s last season judging by thE time he is out